Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Ocal Sports

(5) ARI @ LAD Under 8

H&H Sports (MLB)

Triple Dime Over 9 Rays/Twins

Quote Originally Posted by havoc3011 View Post
    Bmd i saw your post haha, called out pesos thats great, i check that page because i find it comical he doesnt actually pay for any plays he just comes here and pastes over there.
    LOL havoc, I was going to write the same thing you did about the "best bet" he's so desperate! Making shit up as he goes along - He gets a lot of the plays in his email lol, he posted records on Saturday and took a pat on the back and told the few remaining that the records were to make it easier for the gamblers to make their decision????? He failed to mention the records came from the Consensus report someone posted which he took his time posting each service one by one rather than post the entire consensus report the way the rest of us did. Notice no consensus report today no records!

FYI pesos/pineapples, you were banned because you thought you were smarter than everyone and opened 2 accounts here, having multiple accounts at a forum is a no no but you wouldn't know that would you rookie. Another piece of info for you, making yourself invisible doesn't mean the mods can't see you!

Congratulations, today you insulted 2 members that pay and post picks and name called one who continues to post paid plays that you run to copy change it around a little by adding ; how original - that is smack in the middle of Harvey and he hasn't missed a day here. Nice going, very classy! I wasn't born here so English isn't my first language want to make a comment about me like you did to the person who has been posting paid plays?

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tPickAWinner View Post
    LOL havoc, I was going to write the same thing you did about the "best bet" he's so desperate! Making shit up as he goes along - He gets a lot of the plays in his email lol, he posted records on Saturday and took a pat on the back and told the few remaining that the records were to make it easier for the gamblers to make their decision????? He failed to mention the records came from the Consensus report someone posted which he took his time posting each service one by one rather than post the entire consensus report the way the rest of us did. Notice no consensus report today no records!

FYI pesos/pineapples, you were banned because you thought you were smarter than everyone and opened 2 accounts here, having multiple accounts at a forum is a no no but you wouldn't know that would you rookie. Another piece of info for you, making yourself invisible doesn't mean the mods can't see you!

Congratulations, today you insulted 2 members that pay and post picks and name called one who continues to post paid plays that you run to copy change it around a little by adding ; how original - that is smack in the middle of Harvey and he hasn't missed a day here. Nice going, very classy! I wasn't born here so English isn't my first language want to make a comment about me like you did to the person who has been posting paid plays?
    Very Nice Said
    Post of the YYYEEEAAARRR

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tPickAWinner View Post

Give this man a roaring round of applause!

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Millerlocks

7:10 PM EST MLB
    MILWAUKEE BREWERS VS. CINCINNATI REDS

PICK: MILWAUKEE BREWERS (-143)

RISK: 11 UNITS

7:10 PM EST MLB
    WASHINGTON NATIONALS VS. MIAMI MARLINS

PICK: WASHINGTON NATIONALS -1.5 (-120)

RISK: 11 UNITS

10:10 PM EST MLB
    ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS VS. LOS ANGELES DODGERS