Jason sharpe

nfl

7 under atl/chic
    4 eagles
    4 lions
    4 chargers
    3 saints

Indian Cowboy

3-Unit Play. #345. Take Buffalo Bills -9 over New York Jets (Sunday @ 1pm est)
    We roll with Buffalo here as they hook up against the Jets with the home opener for this blue collar city who will be more than ready to showcase their fantastic defense under their new coach against an anemic offense in the Jets. The Bills will want to send a message right out of the gates and though this is a lot of points this early in the NFL, we like Buffalo with their new coach, in a home opener, against a division rival to showcase a team that feels like they made a lot of right decision over the off-season with new upper management.

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Norm Hitzges

DOUBLE PLAYS
    • Houston -5 1/2 Jacksonville

SINGLE PLAYS
    • Baltimore--Cincinnati UNDER 42 1/2
    • Chicago +6 1/2 Atlanta
    • Houston---Jacksonville UNDER 39 1/2
    • Arizona -2 Detroit
    • Oakland---Tennessee OVER 50 1/2
    • LA Rams -3 1/2 Indianapolis
    • NY Giants +3 1/2 Dallas

Colin Cowherd's Blazin' 5

Philadelphia (-1) 24-20

San Francisco (+5 1/2) 24-27

Baltimore (+3) 23-21

Detroit (+2) 27-24

Green Bay (-3) 27-20

Mike Davis
    7-Unit Play. Take #468 Cincinnati -3 over Baltimore (Sunday, September 10th at 1:00 p.m.)
    I love the Bengals at home to open up the season with a big win against a division rival they have dominated at home, Baltimore.
    The Bengals are 5-0 in their last five home games against the Ravens and 4-1 against the spread. One of those games was a 3-point victory while the rest of them were won by 17, 8, 17, and 6 points. Simply put, the Bengals have dominated the Ravens at home over the past five seasons. On top of that, the Bengals are 3-0-1 ATS in their last four opening games of the season. Also, the Bengals have been really good in September going a remarkable 18-6-2 ATS in their last 26 games in September. The Bengals start fast and they have been really good at home against the Ravens.
    Baltimore is stumbling coming into this season. They are really banged up and they have question marks all over the field including under center. Flacco has only been practicing for about 10 days and he has really struggled against the Bengals as of late. This is a very bad matchup for the Ravens in Week 1 and I don't look for them to respond in a good way.
    Cincinnati should win this game by 17+ points and I will gladly lay the three points and take the Bengals.
    Take Cincinnati

3-Unit Play. Take #469 Pittsburgh -9 over Cleveland (Sunday, September 10th at 1:00 p.m.)
    Big Ben Roethlisberger vs. Deshone Kizer. That says all you need to know about this matchup. Cleveland is "still" rebuilding and they still don't have a legitimate starting quarterback. That is amazing to me but it is true. The NFL is built around quarterbacks and the Browns simply haven't grasped that concept. Joe Haden is now a member of the Steelers after spending his entire career with the Browns. I look for him to play with a chip on his shoulder and I look for him to make plays. Teammates have said that the defense is playing with a lot of intensity and they seem to be a different group with Haden on the field. This game is a mismatch and I look for a similar result to last season's game in Cleveland that saw Pittsburgh win 24-9. I have no problem laying this many points in this situation.
    Take Pittsburgh

3-Unit Play. Take #479 New Orleans +3 over Minnesota (Monday, September 11th at 7:10 p.m.)
    I'm high on the Saints this season and I look for them to get off to a good start against the Vikings. Minnesota's offense isn't impressive and they don't have a go-to guy as of yet. I can see Dalvin Cook becoming a go-to guy but this is his first NFL football game. They dink and dunk the ball around and they have to be nearly perfect to score touchdowns. Their offensive line isn't very good and it forces Sam Bradford into underneath routes. Sean Payton knows this and he has had a lot of time to prepare his team for this style. I love the weapons Brees has around him and I look for them to score some points against this vaunted Vikings' defense. I actually like this matchup for the Saints and I look for them to go into Minnesota and come away with the victory. Brees and Payton are both out to prove something this season and I strongly believe it begins in week 1.
    Take New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tPickAWinner View Post
    Raphael Esparza (VSI)

nfl

6 under nyg-dall
    5 minnesota
    3 houston
    NFL FOOTBALL

3 Unit Play. Take #458 Houston -5 over Jacksonville (12:00p.m., Sunday September 10)
    The Houston Texans have survived making the playoffs in back-to-back seasons because of their defense and Sunday afternoon defense will rule the field. I know Tom Savage will get the start in this game but look for the Texans defense to give the offense great field position. The Jacksonville Jaguars have some talent on offense but again the QB play of Blake Bortles could be the downfall in this game. With heavy hearts on the field and in the stadium because of Hurricane Harvey I see the Texans winning this game with defense and I see Houston covering this soft number at home. Jacksonville is 0-4 ATS in Week #1 games and the Houston Texans are 8-2-1 ATS against AFC South teams.

6 Unit Play. Take #477 Under 48 New York Giants at Dallas (8:30p.m., Sunday September 10 NBC)
    Last year between these two NFC East teams both meetings went UNDER the total and I'm talking way UNDER the total. In New York the Giants won 10-7 and in Dallas the Giants won again 20-19 and both games the total was posted around 47. I was not sold on the offense of the New York Giants in the Preseason and the Cowboys defense looks to be improved from last year. Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliot will play in this game which I believe is great for us in this play because the Cowboys will look to run the ball first and that will make the clock tick in the first half. We all know the New York Giants will have a great 'D' year after year and I see the G-Men defense keeping this game close and with a close game I see an UNDER game. The Giants last 9 road games 7 of them have gone UNDER and again the Giants defense will control the tempo of the game.

5 Unit Play. Take #480 Minnesota -3.5 over New Orleans (7:10p.m., Monday September 11 ESPN)
    Everything in New Orleans I'm hearing is that the defense is finally fixed but I'm sorry the last 4 games we have seen the Saints were Preseason games. The Minnesota Vikings come into this season missing the playoffs in 3 out of 4 seasons but every year the Vikings are talked up to compete with the Packers in the division. The Vikings will win this game because of their outstanding defense and I see them causing havoc to Drew Brees and the offense of the Saints. The Saints offense struggled a bit in Preseason and if they struggle Monday Night at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minnesota the Vikings could run away in this game. Adrian Peterson comes back to Minnesota in a Saints jersey and the Vikings defense would love to stop Mr. Peterson and I do believe the Vikings defense causing trouble on the Saints offense. With question marks on the Saints offensive line and the home Monday night game I see the Vikings winning this game by a touchdown or more. The Saints are 1-5 ATS in Week #1 and the Vikings are a perfect 5-0 ATS in the month of September.

PhillyGodFather

3% Eagles pk
    464 Tennessee Titans Money Line.

2 Team Teaser
    Pittsburgh Steelers -1
    Los Angeles Chargers +10½

Allen Eastman

nfl

7 units giants +4

King Creole

2* ATL/CHI UNDER 50
    2* AZ/DET OVER 47.5
    2* LAC +3.5
    1* CAR/SF UNDER 48

newworldinsiders

OHIO INSIDER: Browns OV 47

Bill Hilton Gameday

NFL Sunday:
    Washington +1 v. Philly (1*)
    Detroit +2 v. Arizona (1*)

Goodfella

3* Conference - GOM

Tennessee titans - money line

Dave Essler

3* Buffalo / New York jets under 42.5

2* Rams +3

Spartan

3* Philadelphia - 1.0

Stephen Nover

3* TOTAL Of Week

Chicago / Atlanta under 49.5
    The Bears are going to struggle to move the ball with Mike Glennon under center and a very weak receiving group. Bears coach John Fox is conservative to begin with and he'll be more conservative here against an improved and aggressive Falcons defense. That means a lot of running with Jordan Howard, which keeps the clock moving and slows tempo.
    The Falcons rarely play on grass. That's not a plus for their high-speed offense. The Bears' defensive front seven is decent. Chicago is weak in the secondary. But this is a very high total especially given Chicago's limited firepower. The departure of guru offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan to the 49ers hurts Atlanta. The Falcons new offensive coordinator is Steve Sarkisian, who is new to the NFL. That sure doesn't seem like a fair tradeoff going from Shanahan to Sarkisian.

ASI

NFL
    LARRY- Season Record (10-7-0 +2.30)
    9/10 (released 9/8)
    New York Giants +4.5 Dallas Cowboys (830PM) (2 UNIT SELECTION)
    Pittsburgh Steelers /Cleveland Browns UNDER 46.5 (1PM)
    Houston Texans -5 Jacksonville Jaguars (1PM)

JEFF- Season Record (0-1-0 -1.05)
    9/10 (released 9/8)
    Green Bay Packers -3 Seattle Seahawks (425PM)

PATRICK- Season Record (0-0-0 +0.00)
    9/10 (released 9/8)
    Arizona Cardinals -2 Detroit Lions (1PM) (2 UNIT SELECTION)

Quote Originally Posted by bmd1803 View Post
    The Bears are going to struggle to move the ball with Mike Glennon under center and a very weak receiving group. Bears coach John Fox is conservative to begin with and he'll be more conservative here against an improved and aggressive Falcons defense. That means a lot of running with Jordan Howard, which keeps the clock moving and slows tempo.
    The Falcons rarely play on grass. That's not a plus for their high-speed offense. The Bears' defensive front seven is decent. Chicago is weak in the secondary. But this is a very high total especially given Chicago's limited firepower. The departure of guru offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan to the 49ers hurts Atlanta. The Falcons new offensive coordinator is Steve Sarkisian, who is new to the NFL. That sure doesn't seem like a fair tradeoff going from Shanahan to Sarkisian.
    Added
    Sep 10 '17, 1:00 PM
    Cardinals vs Lions

2* Cardinals -125

The Lions were a bogus playoff team last season. The Cardinals should be much better after experiencing their first losing season in four years under Bruce Arians. Getting difference-makers wide receiver John Browns, safety Tyrann Mathieu and offensive tackle Jared Veldheer back from injury are huge for Arizona. Detroit has a weak defense - opponents completed a record 72.7 percent of their throws against the Lions last year - and a lackluster ground game. That's a bad combination. Matthew Stafford doesn't have a stud wide receiver like Calvin Johnson anymore to make the Lions feared offensively. The Lions can't beat good teams. Arizona is back to being a good team now that its properly motivated and has key players back healthy. David Johnson is the best all-purpose back in football. Carson Palmer remains dangerous when he has a clean pocket. That should be the case here with the Lions minus Kerry Hyder and Ziggy Ansah having to prove he's fully healthy. All my checkmarks go to the Cardinals - offense, defense and coaching. The Lions have lost the past seven times they've faced the Cardinals, including getting blown out, 42-17, two years ago at home.

JR ODONNELL

NFL 3* GAME OF THE WEEK

Dallas -4
    Last edited by Can'tPickAWinner; 09-09-2017 at 09:54 PM.

BRAD POWERS

NFL 3-star Game of Week!

Tennessee + 1
    Last edited by Can'tPickAWinner; 09-09-2017 at 09:58 PM.