Quote Originally Posted by Can'tPickAWinner View Post
    Raphael Esparza (VSI)

6 over-tulane-okl
    4 kstate
    4 nmst
    3 s.car
    3 wisc
    VSI

3 Unit Play. Take #112 South Carolina -6.5 over Kentucky (7:30p.m.., Saturday September 16 SEC)
    Both teams will be looking to stay undefeated in this matchup at Williams-Brice Stadium and Saturday I see the Gamecocks taking this home win. Kentucky has had the Gamecocks numbers as of late winning 3-straight meetings and with what I saw last week with Kentucky against Eastern Kentucky I see the Gamecocks defense being the key to victory and cover. South Carolina is 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 conference games and if the Gamecocks defense can match their play like last week against a Mizzou offense this game should be no problem for South Carolina and I see them covering this number.

3 Unit Play. Take #153 Wisconsin -16.5 over BYU (3:30p.m., Saturday September 16 ABC)
    The BYU offense has been dreadful the past 3 games scoring a total of 33 points and now they have a QB problem with T. Mangum out fr this game with an ankle injury. With BYU probably being one-dimensional Saturday afternoon I see the Wisconsin Badgers flexing their muscles at LaVell Edwards Stadium. If the BYU defense can't stop the run or screen pass this game could get ugly in the 3rd quarter and I see the Badgers winning this game by 3 touchdowns. Wisconsin is 6-0 ATS in their last 6 road games and the BYU Cougars are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 home games.

6 Unit Play. Take #163 Over 54.5 Tulane at Oklahoma (6:00p.m., Saturday September 16)
    Oklahoma is coming off one of their biggest wins as of late beating Ohio St last Saturday 31-16 and Saturday night at home we should see tons of offense. The Tulane Green Wave have some playmakers on offense and I see them scoring some points at Oklahoma Memorial Stadium and if I can get 14 points or more from the Wave we should have no problem cashing this OVER ticket. Tulane is averaging 34ppg but they haven't faced a defense like Oklahoma and the same thing can be said about the Green Wave defense. Oklahoma threw up 56 points against UTEP in their last home game and if Baker Mayfield gets hot early we should have no problem seeing OU score 50 points or more from the Sooners. I know this could be a big letdown game for Oklahoma but in the second half I see the Sooners offense throwing up a big number and Mayfield will have a field day with the Wave defense. Tulane is a perfect 4-0 O/U against non-conference games and the Wave are 7-3 O/U following a SU loss. Oklahoma is 6-2 O/U after allowing 20 points or less in their last game.

4 Unit Play. Take #191 Kansas St -3.5 over Vanderbilt (7:30p.m., Saturday September 16 ESPNU)
    Two unbeaten teams will do battle at Vanderbilt Stadium and I see the road team getting the 'W' in this matchup. The Kansas St Wildcats have had two cupcakes to open the season beating Central Arkansas 55-19 and Charlotte 55-7 and both games were at home.. Vanderbilt beat Middle Tennessee St on the road 28-6 and last week beat Alabama A&M 4-2 but this game will not be an easy game at home. The K-State defense is no joke and if the Commodores struggle moving the ball on offense this game could get out of hand in the second half. Vanderbilt welcome the Alabama Crimson Tide next weekend so these next couple of Saturday's are going to be tough and I see the Commodores losing Saturday night by the Wildcats and get a beat down next weekend. I say lay the points with the road favorite Wildcats in this game and look for running back Alex Barnes having a big second half. Kansas St is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games and again the road favorite take the road victory.

Brian Edwards:
    Oklahoma St -13 @ Pitt
    Vandy +3.5 & SU vs Kansas St
    S. Carolina -6.5 vs Kentucky

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Marc lawrence
    memphis
    louisville
    miss st

Northcoast

Early Bird - Alabama -28

Underdog - UAB +2

Power Plays - 4* Minnesota -10.5

Economy Club - Kansas St. -3.5

Spartan

3* kansas state
    SPARTAN | CFB SIDE SAT, 09/16/17 - 7:30 PM
    191 Kansas St. -3.5 (-110) Pinnacle vs 192 Vanderbilt

triple-dime bet
    Analysis:
    Huge game pitting one of the better teams that tends to fly under the radar in the Bog 12 in Kansas State against a team in Vanderbilt that is trying hard to crack that upper tier in the notorious SEC. Vandy will no doubt be jacked up for the home night game and they are not used to playing marquee games. No slam, just not a program noted for being in the spot light. I trust Bill Snyder as much as any coach next to Nick Saban for having his kids ready to rumble. The old man still has game fellas. The guy literally lives and breathes coaching college football. Many coaches would have made their exit when diagnosed with cancer. Saw it right here with Pinkel at Mizzou. Not Snyder. I respect that. But what I respect most from watching him and his clubs through the years is their meticulous preparation. The Wildcats rarely dazzle with the eye test but they play sound fundamental football. They are a direct reflection of their head coach. They won't blink here in the bright lights saturday night and they don't beat themselves with stupid, costly mistakes. Jesse Ertz has come on strong under center after his tough history with injuries. He is one of the better quarterbacks not many folks are familiar with. This is not overreaction to the ass kicking of NC Charlotte as I have little regard for Charlotte. We faded them with success in the opener at Eastern Michigan and cashed. I also don't put a lot of stock in the Vandy whipping of Alabama A&M. I was more impressed with the win over Middle Tennessee State. Vandy can defend. But the bottom line here is I think the Wildcats are at least a touchdown better here even on the road. I'm not going to overthink this game. I am going with Snyder and his Cats here for a Triple.

Different game, same speech. It's only one game fellas. I don't market or promote locks so please don't bet it like one. Once again, just trying to help. We have been knocking down the Triples but we will not win them all. It's oneĀ§ football game. Shit happens. Play this like any triple. Okay, many sincere thanks as always and best of luck to all of us. Enjoy the game.

Marc lawrence
    memphis
    louisville
    miss st

CPAW--do u know which 1 of marc's plays is his underdog gom?

tia

Quote Originally Posted by tider10 View Post
    CPAW--do u know which 1 of marc's plays is his underdog gom?

tia
    Not yet, will try to find out.

Indian Cowboy

3-Unit Play. #139. Take Northern Illinois +14 over Nebraska (12pm est)
    3-Unit Play. #208. Take Over 71.5 California vs. Ole Miss (10:30pm est)

Marc lawrence
    Playbook data play
    kentucky

Robert Ferringo
    SATURDAY
    3-Unit Play. Take #112 South Carolina (-6.5) over Kentucky (7:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)
    South Carolina is the only team in the country with two road wins over Power 5 teams. They took out North Carolina State in Charlotte and then went to Missouri and beat down the Tigers last week. Now USC returns home for their opener in a night game against another SEC East rival with a chance to go 2-0 in league play. Further, South Carolina has triple-revenge after losing to the Wildcats three years in a row. I don't see them losing to UK four years in a row. The Wildcats have not been impressive in either of their two games against lower-tier competition, while the Gamecocks have gotten it done in two tough spots. I think South Carolina makes a statement here that they are legit and gets a double-digit win.

1-Unit Play. Take #105 Massachusetts (+14.5) over Temple (7 p.m., Friday, Sept. 16)
    1-Unit Play. Take #116 Boston College (+13.5) over Notre Dame (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)
    2-Unit Play. Take #131 Oklahoma State (-13) over Pittsburgh (Noon, Saturday, Sept. 16)
    2-Unit Play. Take #148 Louisville (+3) over Clemson (8 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)
    2-Unit Play. Take #149 Central Michigan (+10) over Syracuse (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)
    2-Unit Play. Take #153 Wisconsin (-16.5) over BYU (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)
    1-Unit Play. Take #155 Purdue (+7.5) over Missouri (4 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)
    3-Unit Play. Take #178 Alabama (-28.5) over Colorado State (7 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)

5-Unit Play. Take #185 Oregon (-14) over Wyoming (7 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)
    Either Oregon is for real or they aren't. We are going to find out. Because Wyoming is not for real. Not by a long shot. The word is out on Josh Allen, who is now one of the most overhyped players in the West. Allen is a really solid quarterback. But he is not a potential No. 1 overall pick in the NFL draft like some bobbleheads have proclaimed. Allen is adjusting to life without any of last year's weapons (leading rusher, three leading receivers, etc.) and so far it hasn't gone that well. Iowa trampled Wyoming by three touchdowns in the opener. I know that game was on the road. But Oregon certainly isn't worse than the Hawkeyes. And I think that Oregon is going to be able to exploit a defense that allowed 34 points per game last season and gave up 52 to Nebraska (in 2016). Oregon is a team on a mission this year. They scored 42 points in the first half against Nebraska before taking a horrible backdoor beat in a game they outgained the Huskers by over 200 yards. I don't think that Oregon will have a letdown in this game because, honestly, I think that they letdown in the second half of the Nebraska game and Willie Taggart is going to let them hear about it. I think the Ducks pour it on in this one against an inferior opponent. And while this game might be close for a half or even three quarters I don't think that the Cowboys have enough physical talent on defense to prevent that one trademark Oregon avalanche quarter in which the Ducks explode for 21 or 24 points. Allen will do what he can. But he won't be able to keep up in a shootout. I have this one at 48-28.

2-Unit Play. Take #191 Kansas State (-3.5) over Vanderbilt (7:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)
    1-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 50.0 Kansas State at Vanderbilt (7:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)
    I think that Kansas State is a legit sleeper team to make it to the Big 12 championship game. And if I believe that they I have to believe that they are good enough to go on the road and beat an inferior Vanderbilt squad. The Commodores are no pushovers. This is a very veteran team that has played really well at home under coach Derek Mason. They play a tough, physical brand of football and they won't get pushed around here. But I just think that K-State is better. And there is never a situation in which I regret backing Bill Snyder, one of the best coaches in college football history. Snyder's teams are always mentally tough so I don't worry about them as much on the road. They don't lay eggs. And if Vanderbilt wins this game, frankly, it will be because they got a little bit lucky and they just made a few more plays than the Wildcats. But I think that K-State is legit and I think that they have more talent. I have this game played in the 20's but the Wildcats find a way and win 27-20 in a grinder.
    1-Unit Play. Take #201 Texas (+16) over USC (8:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)
    1-Unit Play. Take #206 Washington (-33) over Fresno State (9:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)

3-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 56.0 Washington at Fresno State (9:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)
    Tough task for Fresno. Last week they had to travel to Tuscaloosa and get bashed over the heads by Alabama. Now this week they have to travel up to Spokane to face the speed freaks for Washington. I feel for them. Jeff Tedford was a great hire and he will get the Bulldogs back on track in the Mountain West. But they are completely outmatched in this one.

2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #209 Stanford (-2) over San Diego State (10:30 p.m.) AND Take #174 Washington State (-14) over Oregon State (5:30 p.m.)
    1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #153 Wisconsin (-9.5) over BYU (3:30 p.m.) AND Take #155 Purdue (+14.5) over Missouri (4 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 16)

Marc Lawrence

Early College Football Perfect System Club Play!

Memphis

Tom Stryker

42-23 ATS NCAA NON-CONF GAME OF THE WEEK
    Northwestern

21-5 ATS NCAA TOP 25 POWER GAME OF THE MONTH
    Louisville

newworldinsiders

NCAA INSIDER: Iowa OV 53.5​

BIG 12 INSIDER: Pittsburgh +14​

Lawrence/Pref Picks:

"Underdog CFB GOM"

Louisville

This is his weekly top "advertised" play (Underdog, False Favorite, GOM, etc. marketing type picks)

He is off to a slow start this year and was awful last year in football so be careful but these types of top plays actually did pretty well and I will get them weekly.

Hi CPAW. I had Preferred LTS direct LY. If it helps, here's how he did . with gratitude- Swami

MLwrnce col 3* 16-21-1 4* gom 5-4 4* goy 2-0 5* gom 3-0 10*goy 0-1
    MLwrnce nfl 3* 11-15-1 4* gom 3-6 4* goy 1-1 10* goy 0-1 mnfb 1-1-1

Lawrence/Pref Picks:
    "Underdog CFB GOM"Louisville
    This is his weekly top "advertised" play (Underdog, False Favorite, GOM, etc. marketing type picks)
    He is off to a slow start this year and was awful last year in football so be careful but these types of top plays actually did pretty well and I will get them weekly.

King creole

2* Wyoming / Oregon over 59.5

2* Tulsa / Toledo over 67.5

1* Kansas st / Vanderbilt under 50

Fred faour

2* Smu + 19.5

3* South Carolina -6.5