Eric Schroeder

My free winner for tonight is a baseball total, as we get into Over/Under mode after hitting a pair over the weekend, and roll with another premium total tonight in NFL.

Right here, though, I like the New York Mets and Miami Marlins to sail past the easy number. I have this one going into double digits.

IMPORTANT: As you know every single Run Line play and Total wager will automatically list the scheduled starting pitchers at the time of the wager, and I want you to be sure the following pitchers are the registered starters on your ticket when making your wager: Matt Harvey and Dan Straily. If one or both of these pitchers is not going, this is a no-play.

Harvey’s fastball velocity continues to tick upward, but the command of his pitches is still lacking. The right-hander issued four walks and allowed five runs in 3.1 innings his last time out, while his ERA jumped to a season-high 6.14.

As for Straily, his 30th start of the season was his worst, as he was pelted for eight runs on 13 hits by the Philadelphia Phillies on Sept. 13. After posting a 3.31 ERA in his first 18 starts, the right-hander is 2-5 with a 5.74 ERA in 12 outings since the All-Star break.

I love this one to get into double digits.

1* OVER Mets-Marlins (Harvey and Straily)