Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Laurel - Race #9 - Post: 5:10pm - Maiden Claiming - 5.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $22,000 Class Rating: 76

Rating: 4

#4 XTRA WISEMANN (ML=8/1)
#9 CIRCLE R (ML=9/5)
#1A BRAHMS BREEZE (ML=7/2)

XTRA WISEMANN - Gomez was aboard this gelding last time out and was impressed enough to take the animal right back. Gomez should have him moving solid on the turn. Ran a lackluster race at Timonium last out. Racing without the slop puts this gelding at the top of my contenders list. CIRCLE R - Ran a lackluster race at Laurel last out. Racing under normal track conditions puts this gelding at the top of my list of contenders. BRAHMS BREEZE - Gonzalez comes to ride after getting to know the colt in the last race. I like to see fast drills. This colt's last one was very good. Second fastest of the day. Ness brings him back again. I suggest you stick with this live colt.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 HE'S OUT OF QUEENS (ML=7/2), #3 FREEDOM STORM (ML=6/1), #8 PETION NIGHT (ML=6/1),

HE'S OUT OF QUEENS - In all probability won't make much of an impact this time. FREEDOM STORM - This gelding recorded a speed fig in his last affair which likely isn't good enough in today's race. PETION NIGHT - Don't believe this pony will make a winning move today. That last speed fig was quite unimpressive when compared with today's Equibase class figure.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: The Brain - XTRA WISEMANN - After a layoff, has had a few races and today he enters a sprint race. Should be back in form, so I expect this one to perform well in this field.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Have to go with #4 XTRA WISEMANN on the win end if we get at least 3/1 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [4,9] Box [1,4]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [1,4,9] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

SUPER HIGH 5 WAGERS:
Skip

** Some or all wagers above involve entries and assume all parts of entry start the race **