Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Century Downs - Race #3 - Post: 1:48pm - Maiden Special - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $15,500 Class Rating: 50

Rating: 4

#6 FOREST SONG (ML=2/1)

FOREST SONG - When a sprinter is back in a race less than 10 days after her last outing, it generally means she's fit. I like the fact that this filly's last speed fig, 45, is tops in this field.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 DREAMING EZ (ML=8/5), #5 KINTSUGI KAT (ML=5/2), #4 WILD WILKO (ML=8/1),

DREAMING EZ - Doesn't seem to be in a cozy situation this time around. KINTSUGI KAT - I'd like to see more conducive recent efforts with M/L odds of 5/2. Doubtful for this participant to do much running with no recent success in a sprint race. WILD WILKO - This filly likely won't be right there at the finish.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Winston - FOREST SONG - One of the class angles that my good buddy Solo and I play, is to look at the lifetime earnings per start. This pony is in the top spot in my book.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Putting our cash on #6 FOREST SONG to win. Have to have odds of at least 1/1 or better though

EXACTA WAGERS:
6 with [1,5]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
None

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
None