CUBS -110
    UNDER CAVS 213
    WASHINGTON CAPS -130

Thanks!!
    Top to bottom

Cle under
    Cub
    Was

Note: Last night, James tweeted that he hoped to be ready to play vs the Celtics
    Last edited by bmd1803; 10-17-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Marco D'Angelo 4% [MLB] (963) Los Angeles Dodgers at (964) Chicago Cubs

Time: 9:00 PM EDT Los Angeles Dodgers +107
    Analysis:
    PLAY: (963) LA DODGERS +107
    RATING: 4% PLAY

Knee-jerk reaction would be to grab The Cubs here as this is basically the season for them down 0-2 in the series. People will look at the first 2 games and say the Cubs could of easy split them in LA as it was a 1-1 game in the 9th inning of game 2. But they didn’t and the Cubs have had to fight and claw all through the playoffs so far. They went the full 5 games against Washington and had to survive a 9-8 slugfest to advance. Kyle Hendricks had been the best Cubs pitcher coming into the playoffs and he got rocked last time out. Does he bounce back or does the pressure of the Cubs season riding on his shoulders prove to be too much. Darvish goes for the Dodgers and in his last 4 starts he’s gone 24 1/3 innings allowing a grand total of 2 runs. His strikeout to walk ratio is 28-1. The Cubs have only faced Darvish once and that was last year giving him an added edge. The Dodgers have averaged 5.7 runs a game over the last 7 games while the Cubs have averaged just 2.9 runs a game which included one game with 9 runs scored. The Cubs have scored 3 runs or less in 7 of their last 8 games and 5 of them they scored 2 or less. This is a bad time to be in a scoring slump. The Dodgers have a record of 25-9 this year against the NL Central. My numbers have LA winning 5-3.
    TAKE LA DODGERS as MARCO’S 4% PLAYOFF GRAND SLAM

Quote Originally Posted by bmd1803 View Post
    Top to bottom

Cle under
    Cub
    Was

Note: Last night, James tweeted that he hoped to be ready to play vs the Celtics
    Thanks man!!!

Mark Lyle Sports

80-56 MLB 59%
    10-0 College Football 100%
    7-0 Run all sports 100%
    299-184 62% lifetime NHL +$49,570

Washington/Toronto Over 6

New Orleans Group

NHL
    Capitals/Leafs over 6 -120
    Jets/Blue Jackets over 6 +100
    Sabres -110

NBA
    Cavs/Celtics over 212.5 -110

Ty cpaw!

Croy 7U NHL

7-Unit Play. Take #055 Toronto +115 over Washington (Tuesday, October 17th at 7:00 PM ET)
    Take Toronto on the moneyline as my 7-Unit NHL Smash for Tuesday night. This pick falls into one of my top NHL systems and the Leafs will look to get revenge against the Capitals tonight from last years Playoff series loss. The Capitals are hurt defensively and they have a lot of younger guys in the line-up this season, so they have not gelled yet. The Leafs have scored the most goals in the NHL this season averaging 5.2 gpg and 5.5 gpg on the road. The Leafs have allowed just 2.5 gpg on the road this season and the Capitals have allowed 3.7 gpg overall. The Capitals have also been outshot badly so far this season by 9.5 shots per game 15 shots per game at home which will not cut it against the #1 offensive team in the NHL tonight. The Leafs are 4-1 to start the season, while beating a great Blackhawks team, a under performing Rangers team, a much improved Jets team in Winnipeg, and recently a Montreal team who are tough to beat at home. The Leafs are 9-3 in their last 12 games when playing with 2 days of rest and they have had this game pegged since they lost in the playoffs last season to the Capitals. Play Toronto ML with great value as I see a blowout win for them tonight as we move to 7-2 my last 9 NHL plays.

Tony Campone
    TUESDAY PICKS(CAMPONE)
    CADILLAC: 20* NBA Warriors -9.5
    CADILLAC: 20* NBA Celtics over 212
    20* MLB Yankees -130
    WISEGUY ACTION:10* MLB Cubs -115
    WISEGUY ACTION: 10* NBA Warriors under 229
    SHARP EDGE: 10* MLB Celtics +3.5

Quote Originally Posted by BettingBruiser View Post
    Croy 7U NHL

7-Unit Play. Take #055 Toronto +115 over Washington (Tuesday, October 17th at 7:00 PM ET)
    Take Toronto on the moneyline as my 7-Unit NHL Smash for Tuesday night. This pick falls into one of my top NHL systems and the Leafs will look to get revenge against the Capitals tonight from last years Playoff series loss. The Capitals are hurt defensively and they have a lot of younger guys in the line-up this season, so they have not gelled yet. The Leafs have scored the most goals in the NHL this season averaging 5.2 gpg and 5.5 gpg on the road. The Leafs have allowed just 2.5 gpg on the road this season and the Capitals have allowed 3.7 gpg overall. The Capitals have also been outshot badly so far this season by 9.5 shots per game 15 shots per game at home which will not cut it against the #1 offensive team in the NHL tonight. The Leafs are 4-1 to start the season, while beating a great Blackhawks team, a under performing Rangers team, a much improved Jets team in Winnipeg, and recently a Montreal team who are tough to beat at home. The Leafs are 9-3 in their last 12 games when playing with 2 days of rest and they have had this game pegged since they lost in the playoffs last season to the Capitals. Play Toronto ML with great value as I see a blowout win for them tonight as we move to 7-2 my last 9 NHL plays.
    This is why I don't like Docs man!!! This is Croys 7 UNIT and Strike Point Sports has 7 UNIT on opposite WASHINGTON CAPS!! Either way DOC, YOU WIN!!!