Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Service Plays Wednesday 10/18/17

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Marco D'Angelo 4% [MLB] (967) Los Angeles Dodgers at (968) Chicago Cubs

Time: 9:00 PM EDT Chicago Cubs -112
    Analysis:
    PLAY: (968) CHICAGO CUBS -112
    RATING: 4% PLAY

We correctly backed the Dodgers last night while most of the world was on the Cubs in a must win game. Now that the Cubs are down 3-0 in the series no one will want them here but I do and here’s why. Alex Wood goes for the Dodgers tonight and he hasn’t started a game since September 29th as they haven’t had to go to the 4th starter yet. They swept the first series and had rest so they got to reset the rotation for this series. Too much time off isn’t a good thing for a pitcher and I don’t expect him to be sharp tonight. The Cubs send Jake Arrieta to the mound and although he only went 4 innings in his postseason start against Washington he allowed only one run which was unearned. He did have control problems in that game but it must be noted that he had pitched in 15 days prior to that start. He will be sharper tonight but Wood for the Dodgers I feel will be the one who will be rusty. Arrieta is a Free Agent at seasons end so I expect him to be sky high in what may be his last start in Wrigley as a Cub. Cubs force a game as my numbers have Chicago winning 6-3.

TAKE CHICAGO as MARCO’S 4% MLB INSIDER GAME OF THE WEEK

Andre Gomes

Phx/ Portland under 218
    Mil +2.5
    Brooklyn + 3

Eric Schroeder

75 Dime

MLB Winner

NLCS Game of the Year - Part 1

LAD

bmc 967) over 9.5 (-105) lad-chc...($750)

Root

Pinnacle
    Dodgers **(L) Clayton Kershaw} (-170) over Astros **(L) Dallas Keuchel}
    Tuesday @ 8:09 PM (EDT) -- Dodger Stadium
    WORLD SERIES

Pinnacle; Game 1 and Series Game 1---Dodgers -160.
    You''ll never see Kershaw this cheap. He was -200 to -390 in every game at home.

Pinnacle; Series Bet---Houston +140---------If LA wins, you win your Dodger bet for game 1 at even money If Houston wins game 1, you have the best of it being up 1-0 for the series with Verlander in Game 2---------

Perfect Play--Game 2---Houston with Verlander on the mound Millionaires---the under Game 2---------If Houston gets a split in LA, you''re way ahead of the game going to Houston. The Dodgers are not exactly road warriors on the road. The hitting is balanced.