Marco D'Angelo 4% [MLB] (967) Los Angeles Dodgers at (968) Chicago Cubs

Time: 9:00 PM EDT Chicago Cubs -112
Analysis:
PLAY: (968) CHICAGO CUBS -112
RATING: 4% PLAY

We correctly backed the Dodgers last night while most of the world was on the Cubs in a must win game. Now that the Cubs are down 3-0 in the series no one will want them here but I do and here’s why. Alex Wood goes for the Dodgers tonight and he hasn’t started a game since September 29th as they haven’t had to go to the 4th starter yet. They swept the first series and had rest so they got to reset the rotation for this series. Too much time off isn’t a good thing for a pitcher and I don’t expect him to be sharp tonight. The Cubs send Jake Arrieta to the mound and although he only went 4 innings in his postseason start against Washington he allowed only one run which was unearned. He did have control problems in that game but it must be noted that he had pitched in 15 days prior to that start. He will be sharper tonight but Wood for the Dodgers I feel will be the one who will be rusty. Arrieta is a Free Agent at seasons end so I expect him to be sky high in what may be his last start in Wrigley as a Cub. Cubs force a game as my numbers have Chicago winning 6-3.

TAKE CHICAGO as MARCO’S 4% MLB INSIDER GAME OF THE WEEK