Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Golden Gate Fields - Race #7 - Post: 3:50pm - Claiming - 8.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $7,000 Class Rating: 80

Rating: 3

#9 CLARA'S DREAM (ML=5/1)
#2 KNOLL (ML=2/1)
#4 WARRENS LIL MARGIE (ML=7/2)

CLARA'S DREAM - This filly has 'tactical' speed, Antongeorgi will use this advantage by laying in perfect position behind the leaders, and getting first run on the leaders. KNOLL - I like that most recent effort on October 9th at Fresno where she finished first. Just see her latest speed rating, 78. That one looks good in this group. WARRENS LIL MARGIE - The ROI when Velasco and Morey team up is fantastic. Another way to judge class is earnings per race. This racer has the highest in the bunch. I think she'll be close at the finish line.

Vulnerable Contenders: #3 AMERICAN RHIANNON (ML=5/2),

AMERICAN RHIANNON - This horse likes to be there at the wire, but doesn't usually win. Don't put in the top spot. This animal hasn't had even a single workout after running so well on Sep 29th. Finished second in her most recent effort with a substandard speed figure. When I look at today's class rating, it would take an improved performance to prove victorious after that in this bunch.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#9 CLARA'S DREAM to win at post-time odds of 4/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Pass

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [2,4,9] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
[2,4,9] with [2,4,9] with [2,3,4,8,9] with [2,3,4,8,9] Total Cost: $36

SUPER HIGH FIVE WAGERS:
Skip