Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Plays Friday 10/20/17

Powers

13-13 for the MLB Playoffs (-$450)

$300 N.Y. Yankees +132

CPAW ... will gladly post more of my subscriptions just recently discovered you moved to this forum! Anyone person that people are looking for that doesn't get regularly posted I may be able to help. Appreciate all your hard work!

NBA: Can we work on posting Greg Shaker and Erin Rynning consistently or I'd even split the cost of Erin Rynning to ensure he's posted. Appreciate it! I hate posting questions I hope my Rep Power doesn't go down.

I have ER. Lines move within 30 seconds so it does no good to post them on a forum.

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    NBAClub info

GS Warriors @ NO Pelicans Over 220.5 @ 1.900

Ty for NBA club info. Guy was clutch

cpaw.........just joined because of you and Buzz/K......thank you both for all you have done..........indy

Quote Originally Posted by indiana View Post
    cpaw.........just joined because of you and Buzz/K......thank you both for all you have done..........indy
    Welcome to IWS indiana! Thanks for joining. Buzz/K is awesome!

ASI

PATRICK- Season Record (14-14-2 -4.89)
    10/20 (released 10/19)
    Marshall -2.5 Middle Tennessee State (7pm)

JEFF- Season Record (17-14-1 +3.00)
    10/20 (released 10/19)
    Western Kentucky -10 Old Dominion (6pm)

LUCAS- October Record (7-9-0 -6.09)
    Pittsburgh Penguins/Florida Panthers OVER 6-120 (730PM)
    JEFF- October Record (5-8-1 -5.53)
    Washington Capitals -125 Detroit Red Wings (730PM)
    Anaheim Ducks -110 Montreal Canadiens (10PM)

NBA
    PATRICK- October Record (1-0-0 +1.00)
    Dallas Mavericks -5.5 Sacramento Kings (830PM)
    JEFF- October Record (2-2-0 -.20)
    Milwaukee Bucks +1.5 Cleveland Cavaliers (7PM)
    Portland Trail Blazers /Indiana Pacers OVER 225 (7PM)

CFL
    JEFF- October Record (1-4-0 -3.35)
    Saskatchewan Roughriders +9 Calgary Stampeders (9PM)

CLIENT SOLUTION SPORTS by David

MLB (172-162 +10.46)
    Houston Astros -136 New York Yankees (8pm)

NHL (9-5 +2.85)
    Washington Capitals-125 Detroit Red Wings(730pm)

NBA (1-3 -2.30)
    Boston Celtics +2.5 Philadelphia 76ers (7PM)

Sleepyj

3* New Mexico +7.5

Last Year NBAclub were:

139-97 (58.9%) +32.3 units @-110

Indian Cowboy 6-Unit Play. #712. Take Brooklyn Nets -1 over Orlando Magic (Friday @ 7:35pm est)

Let's look to try to go start the Season 4-0 for +$2600. Take a moment and save money and join for the Entire Season as we have big goals for this year. The Orlando Magic got up to face the Miami Heat at home and won a big game. Now, they have Cleveland to look forward to next game but sandwiched in between is a dangerous Brooklyn Nets. Yes, the Nets. Remember, the Nets were a top 10 offense last year and right out of the gates they are the #2 offense in the league. Sure, it's been one game but keep in mind that this will likely be the case all season long as the Nets have an up and down pace that Kenny Atkinson loves with these guards and also note that the Nets lost to this team 107-115 last year and likely will step up with some revenge here. The Nets won some big games last year including beating Chicago, Philadelphia 141-118, Atlanta and Orlando 121-111. This team actually closed the year 4-4 and the Magic are 0-5 ATS following a straight up win and the Nets are 6-1 ATS following a straight up loss as well.

King creole

2* Marshall / middle Tennessee st under

Greg shaker

3* Cleveland -2

Esg group just texted me Nevada +7. Not sure how good they are though. But figured I’d share if anyone follows them.

Quote Originally Posted by Onehunglow View Post
    Root

Millionaire- New Mexico
    Root

Perfect Play Astros

Millionaire Atl Hawks

11th: NCAAF 8u: 308 O DOM+.5 1st Q. O DOM U 10 1st Q. O DOM+4.5 1st H. O DOM U 25 1st H. O DOM+ 8gm. O DOM U 49gm.

11th: NCAAF 8u: 309 MTS+0 1st Q. MTS O 10 1st Q. MTS+1st H. MTS O 25.5 1st H. MTS+2.5gm. MTS O 49gm. 311 AF-7. 314 CSU U 59.5. Good Luck!

11th: MLB 8u: 913 NYY+125 1st 5. NYY+130gm. NYY O 4 1st 5. NYY O 7.5gm. NFAAF later...

Eric Schroeder

Today's Winner:

My 50 Dime Winner is on the MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES in their season home-opener against the Utah Jazz. And as I release this play at 4:50 a.m. pacific, I see the number is Minnesota -4.
    My breakdown of this play...

Both of these teams have the new-look Oklahom City Thunder on deck, the Jazz hosting them tomorrow, and the T'Wolves visiting OKC on Sunday. Utah won its season-opener, while the 'Wolves lost theirs.

I love Minnesota tonight.

It's Friday, it's the home opener and I'm a big Jimmy Butler fan.

With the young corps this team has, and Butler in to lead the charge, I think Minnesota will be a force in the Northwest Division this season. There are plenty of reasons to be excited about this team, as there is more than Butler new to the Twin Cities.

Jeff Teague and Taj Gibson are also in town. There are new uniforms and a new court, too. All of this promotes a new attitude, one with confidence and motivation for coach Tom Thibodeau.

Tibbs' new components mix well with young stars Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins, so even though the Wolves lost to the Spurs, I think Minnesota is going to be just fine. I mean, it is San Antonio, right? Besides, the numbers weren't bad, with the wealth distributed handsomely: Wiggins led the team with 26 points, Towns had 18 points and 13 rebounds, and Butler finished with 12 points, four rebounds and three assists.

And lest we forget, Minnesota led the game by a point with five minutes left. The Spurs simply closed it out, like good teams do at home.

It's what I expect from the Timberwolves to do. They're a good team. They're at home. It's the home opener. And there are plenty of new reasons to celebrate. Take the host team tonight.

A quick note for tonight...

Nailed Oklahoma City, as I delivered another spot-on analysis, with the Carmelo-led Thunder denouncing the New York Knicks by 21. Easy winner.

I've won seven of the last nine days, and I'm making you all money, as my $1 bettors have made more than $4,100 over the past nine days.

Tonight I have my second NBA release of the season. Love this game with the Utah Jazz (1-0) visiting the Minnesota Timberwolves (0-1), in a Northwest clash.

TOM STRYKER

18-5 ATS NCAA FRIDAY NIGHT TOP BEST BET

Air Force

Tommy Brunson

60 Dime - NY Yankees - Severino vs. Verlander

TODAY'S RELEASE
    My Friday release is a 60 Dime play on the NY Yankees with Severino over theHouston Astros with Verlander.At 7:00 am eastern time, the Yankees are +125. Both listed pitchers must start, or this is a no play.

TODAY'S ANALYSIS

I know the home team has won all 5 of the games played in this A.L.C.S., but tonight I think that trend comes to an end, as this Yankees team has that "feel" about them, and I see them figuring out Justin Verlander this time around.

New York had been stymied by Dallas Keuchel in pretty much every one of his career starts against them, yet the Yankees figured out a way to chase him from the contest on Wednesday night. The Yankees bats are clearly the hotter of the two teams in the bat racks right now, as the Astros offense has gone AWOL against New York pitching, scoring just 9 runs total in the 5 games played.

Keep in mind in the 2 games they did manage to win, the Astros could only score 2 runs apiece!

Luis Severino was sailing along prior to leaving his Game 2 assignment, but was lifted as a precaution when he was hit in the arm by a comebacker. Severino is the emerging "ace" on this New York staff, and tonight I like him to match pitches with veteran hurler Justin Verlander.

New York has their first series lead this postseason, and while they have won just one time on the road this October, that one win was over Cleveland in Game 5 against likely Cy Young Award Winner Corey Kluber.

Look for the Yankees to do it tonight.

Jack Brayman

TODAY'S WINNER

Tonight's Winner and Rating: 60 Dime New York Yankees

Line/Total: +130, as of 7:15 a.m. eastern.

Analysis: For months I've said Justin Verlander would be the saving grace for the Houston Astros, and ever since Hurricane Harvey, the team would ride the wave of momentum in a #HoustonStrong-esque way for the city.

Tonight, I'm saying the Yankees will end all that. I know they're 1-4 on the road and the Astros are 4-0 at home, but the one win the Yankees had in the postseason - a must-win in Cleveland. Tonight, it might as well be considered as a must-win, because New York does not want to go to Game 7 against this team.

And make note, when Verlander throws over 120 pitches, his next time out is sketchy. Behind a 124-pitch performance, Verlander fired a complete-game in Game 2 last Saturday, allowing one run on five hits and one walk with 13 strikeouts in a close 2-1 victory. And since 2013, the right-hander has thrown more than 120 pitches on five occasions. In the following game he is 0-2 with three no-decisions and an ERA of 3.97.

Trust me, if the Yankees get to Houston's bullpen, it's lights out.

And are we all still ignoring that the No. 1 offense has been silent in this series? The Astros have mustered a mere nine runs and one home run in this series with a paltry batting average of .147. Five games, and Houston is batting one forty seven. Its slugging percentage: .213. That's two hundred thirteen. Overall, this team is hitting .239 in the playoffs. That's bad.

I'd rather side with the Yankees, who are boasting a .397 slugging percentage, have stroked 10 doubles and five home runs in the ALCS, because they're giving themselves a better chance at winning every time out in this series.

Take the road underdog tonight.

Let me finish by saying you do not have to list pitchers in this game, because I do not care one way or the other. I will mention both starting pitchers in this game, because they'll take the hill. But it is not imperative, end of story, and this play will stand regardless of who pitches for either team.