Mike Davis 6-Unit Play. Take #346 Duke -8 over Pittsburgh (Saturday, October 21st at 12:20 p.m.)

Revenge. Pitt throttled Duke last year to the tune of 56-14. I remember. Pittsburgh remembers. And most importantly, Duke remembers. This is a game that has been circled on their calendar since the schedule came out and I look for them to put their best foot forward in this game. Duke has some talent on both sides of the ball and they have had some really good moments so far this season. They lost to FSU by 7 points last week and they lost to UVA by 7 the week before. They beat a decent Northwestern team by 24 points in the opener and this Pitt team isn't as good as Northwestern. Pittsburgh is in a transition year and they are playing a pissed off Duke team. On top of that, they are really banged up as a football team. Simply put: this is a very tough spot for the Panthers and I look for Duke to exact some revenge and maybe do it in a big way. Keep your eye on the offensive play calling of Duke as I look for them to use some misdirection and keep this Pittsburgh defense guessing. Pitt's defense isn't as disciplined as the coaches would like them to be and they don't have the talent to make up for it. Duke gets their revenge in a big way.