Ferringo 7-Unit Play. Take #467 Arizona (+3.5) over L.A. Rams (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 22)

I think that people jumped on the Rams bandwagon way too quickly. When it comes down to it, the Rams have wins over the Colts (2-4), 49ers (0-6), Cowboys (2-3) and Jaguars (3-3). Besides the Cowboys, those other three teams stink. Jared Goff has struggled against the two best secondaries that he faced, Washington and Seattle, and I expect the Cardinals back line to give him some problems. Arizona looked like a team with new life last week. Adrian Peterson has really given this roster a jolt and he is having a psychological impact on this group as much as he is having an on-field impact. They really looked like a different team last week against the Bucs in a game that wasn't as close as the final score suggested. The Cardinals are 5-2 SU in their last seven games against the Rams and 6-2 ATS in the last eight meetings. I think they are the better team. Either way, I think that's where the value lies. I will take the experience advantage - at coach, quarterback, running back and on defense - and the points in this one