Thread: Service Plays Sunday 10/22/17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks guys! I am pretty much a noob at looking at these services, is there a service or two that I should follow?

Thanks!
    Kdub

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kdub View Post
    Thanks guys! I am pretty much a noob at looking at these services, is there a service or two that I should follow?

Thanks!
    Kdub
    Mark Lyle Sports is on a great run, also check out the newsletter thread - I never thought much of newsletters until I actually looked and there are winners in there. GL!

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tPickAWinner View Post
    Mark Lyle Sports is on a great run, also check out the newsletter thread - I never thought much of newsletters until I actually looked and there are winners in there. GL!
    I agree! I'm subscribed to his service and he is 11-0 for CFB, 5-1 for NBA, and 58% on NHL. Not trying to plug any capper here, just reporting the facts.

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Fezzik | NFL Side - Sunday, Oct 22 2017 4:25PM

473 DEN 1.5(-110) Pinnacle vs 474 LAC double-dime bet

Analysis: The oddsmakers keep giving "SD" 3 for Home Field, and I have no idea why.

The Chargers are Nomads, with ZERO HFA, the Soccer Stadium will have more Broncos fans, and I will keep blindly betting the road team in Chargers games, they are 6-0 ATS.

Denver off a SU loss at a 13.5 point Favorite, a great spot to bring it here

Quote Originally Posted by nautique72 View Post
    I agree! I'm subscribed to his service and he is 11-0 for CFB, 5-1 for NBA, and 58% on NHL. Not trying to plug any capper here, just reporting the facts.
    Can you post his picks??

[QUOTE=nautique72;536243]I agree! I'm subscribed to his service and he is 11-0 for CFB, 5-1 for NBA, and 58% on NHL. Not trying to plug any capper here, just reporting the facts.[/QU