Marco D'Angelo 4% [NFL] (455) Cincinnati Bengals at (456) Pittsburgh Steelers

Time: 8:25 PM EDT Total Over 40.5 (-110)
Analysis:
PLAY: (455) CINN/PITTSBURGH OVER 40.5
RATING: 4% PLAY

Cincinnati is coming off the bye week and will be as healthy as they have been all year. Cincinnati’s offense has been improving as they have scored 24,31 and 20 in their last 3 games. With the extra week off I expect the Bengals to have a few tricks this week for Pittsburgh that the Steelers haven’t seen yet. Pittsburgh only put 19 points on the scoreboard last week but they moved the ball up and down the field all day. The Steelers ran for 194 yards and threw for another 245. Pittsburgh has had success against this Cincinnati defense and has scored 24 or more in 3 of the last 4 games in this series. The one game they didn’t was the playoff game 2 years ago. Cincinnati’s defense has played well but they haven’t played anyone yet. When they held Houston to 13 points that was Deshaun Watson’s first start and it was on a short week as it was the Thursday Night Game. Point I’m trying to make here is that both teams know the other well and they know how to exploit each other. I see both teams get into the 20’s easily sending this over the low total of 40.5. Now that Le’Von Bell is running like a man possessed it’s going to open things up for the passing game and Big Ben connecting on some big passing plays. My projected total is 47 or more.

TAKE CINN/PITTSBURGH OVER 40.5 as MARCO’S 4% NFL TOTAL GAME OF THE WEEK