Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Plays Monday 10/23/17

Gameplan

6* Washington +4.5

Jeff Alexander NBA

4* Denver -3

If anyone wants to go in on Marc Lyle give me a shout.

Gavazzi

4% Milwaukee -6

Maddux 20* NBA

Philadelphia 76ers +5

Quote Originally Posted by cpawforpresident View Post
    Jeff Alexander NBA

4* Denver -3

If anyone wants to go in on Marc Lyle give me a shout.
    i would like to

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Paul Leiner

100* Suns -2

100* Spurs -3

100* Grizzlies / Rockets Over 211

PICKS 2 PLAY

POD: San Antonio Spurs -3

Gold Circle NBA

Philadelphia +3.5 over Detroit

Reliable sources say Sixers a very angry group about 0-3 start and also embarassing 128-94 loss to Toronto on Saturday.
    Early losses by Sixers are largely attributable to mental errors, turn overs and also fouling opponents on 3-point shots,etc.These are issues usually cleaned up when focus is elevated and we clearly feel Sixers will be focused tonight. Sixers are 14-5 ATS in last 19 road games and Monday not a favorite day for Pistons as we find them 10-21-1 ATS in last 32 Monday games.We think we will see Sixers that we expected to see start year as Sixers will get this game SU.
    Proud Member of Beat The Book
    BeatTheBook.net

northcoast sports

EAGLES -5

Brandon Lang

50 Dime ... 6 point teaser

Eagles +1/2 / Over 43

*Nba Info Club*
    Denver/Washington Under 223

MVP Lock Club

Lock Of The Day

NBA: Sacramento Kings -1

Worlds Worst Picker

Spurs -2.5
    Nuggets -3.5

11th: NFL 8u: 477 WAS+.5 1st Q. WAS U 10 1st Q. WAS+3 1st H. WAS U 24.5 1st H. WAS+5.5gm. WAS U 49.5gm.

Maximospicks
    Top Play
    NBA Toronto Over 203

Best Bet
    NFL Washington +5
    NHL NY Rangers -120

Chuck Sears

NHL- Toronto -135

Jason Sharpe 7 Unit Play Take #514 Denver -3.5 over Washington (9:05pm est):

The Washington Wizards wouldn't have the same reputation in the betting markets if they played in the much tougher Western Conference as they'd likely be given less respect. The same could be said about the Denver Nuggets if they played in the easier Eastern Conference as they'd likely be considered a better team overall. You can find some great betting opportunities when teams from the opposite conferences in the NBA face each other, especially so in lower priced games like this one here.

We've seen lots of examples of this this in the past few years when a solid Eastern Conference team goes on the road to face a Western Conference opponent. Take a look at the Washington Wizards as they were just 5-10 against the spread last year versus Western Conference foes and in the past three years ATS they are just 16-29 overall on the road against the Western Conference. This is a team that is also missing one of it's key members right now as starter Markieff Morris is out with an injury. There is a big drop off from Morris to the new starter as it also throws things out of whack for the Wizards bench, an area of weakness for this squad. Washington has jumped out to a 2-0 start to the season but neither one of their wins was impressive as the Wizards failed to cover the point spread in either contest.

The Denver Nuggets quietly put things together the 2nd half of last season and posted a very solid 26-19 record which is equal to a 47 win pace over a full NBA regular season. Another key indicator that the Nuggets were an underrated team last year was their 23-11 record against the spread in games lined between -3.5 and +3.5 (basically toss-up level games) as Denver won a lot of games against teams who were SUPPOSEDLY at the Nuggets same level. Denver is off to a 1-1 start to this season but they've also had to deal with what was two difficult match-ups for them. The Nuggets are a team that likes to push the pace but their first two foes were two of the slowest teams (Sacramento and Utah) in the NBA. That won't be the case in this one as Washington loves to play fast, ranking in the top half of the league in total possessions per game in each of the last two seasons.

Play Denver minus the points in this one. Another winning week in the books in football for me and my clients this past weekend making it 6 of 7 winning weeks overall this year in CFB/NFL combined. My 8 unit Game of the Year play got there in CFB on Saturday making me 5-1 this season on all of my 7/8 unit football plays. I have another big 7 unit selection coming up this weekend on the gridiron that you won't want to miss out on. Join in the winning!!

VSI 4 Unit Play. Take #514 Denver -3.5 over Washington (9:05p.m., Monday October 23)
    The Washington Wizards make their first road game of the season and the Wizards are looking to stay perfect but tonight at the Pepsi Center I just don't see it happening. Saturday night the Nuggets had no problem at home beating the Sacramento Kings 96-79 and with the Wizards coming to the Mile High city with injuries and lack of depth I see the Nuggets remaining perfect at home. If the Nuggets can control the boards tonight at home then in the second half I see the Nuggets pulling away and we cash another NBA ticket. The Wizards are 1-5 ATS against Western Conference teams and the Nuggets ate 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games. The home team in this series is also 7-2 ATS and tonight the Nuggets cover this soft non-conference game.

Docs Sports 6-Unit Play #501 Take Philadelphia +4 over Detroit (7 p.m. EST, Monday)

We think that this Philly team is underrated despite a slow start. They opened the season against three of the top teams in the East; Toronto, Washington and Boston; and two of those games were on the road. Tonight they face a drop off in competition as the Pistons are a team that is more on their level as a potential playoff team. The Pistons are 2-1 SU and 3-0 ATS but they have played a much easier slate, and it seems the bookies are begging for Pistons money here with the small line. The Sixers have high hopes this season and we think that they go all out here to win this game. They host Houston next time out so this is their best chance to avoid an 0-5 start. They lost two of three to Detroit last season but the one win was a massive blowout in this same building and we think they have a great chance to win this game outright.

Michael Trapp

Mon Oct 23rd, 2017 7:05pm EDT

8 Unit Total Play ยท Under [51] San Jose Sharks vs. [52] New York Rangers