Wolverhampton +2.5
    Norwich City +1.5

Expert Picks - MLB

Micah Roberts
    FORMER VEGAS BOOKMAKER

YESTERDAY 12:36 PM

L.A. DODGERS -170

HOUSTON @ L.A. DODGERS | 10/24 | 7:00 PM CDT

So happy Clayton Kershaw is finally starting a World Series game. Why wouldn't he be up for the moment he's been waiting for his entire life? I expect him to be the same dominant starter we've seen all season. The Dodgers went 26-4 behind him this season, but it's not often I get to lay such a cheap price on him. The best starter with the best bullpen has been an almost unbeatable combo. Dodgers take Game 1.

Kenny White
    WIZARD OF ODDS

YESTERDAY 10:40 AM

HOUSTON +155

As mentioned in my total writeup, Clayton Kershaw has been slightly above average since his return from the DL. His ERA is 3.53 with 11 home runs allowed in 51 innings. Kershaw has been just 15 cents better than the average pitcher over those 9 outings with his best start coming against the San Francisco Giants. Kershaw has struggled to get to the 7th inning against playoff-caliber teams. Even though this is a bet against Kershaw, I do like the way Dallas Keuchel is pitching. For the season and over his last five away starts, he has been 40 cents better than the average pitcher on the road. Corey Seager returns for the Dodgers, but it has been two weeks since he has seen live pitching. Play on Houston as a big underdog.
    8-2-0 IN LAST 10 MLB OU PICKS | +590

Kenny White
    WIZARD OF ODDS

YESTERDAY 10:35 AM

OVER 7

The temperature is going to be in the mid 80's at first pitch with very little humidity. With this kind of weather, the ball will carry very well instead of just hanging up in the thick night air. Clayton Kershaw has been slightly above average over his last nine starts since returning from the DL. In 51 innings he has allowed 47 hits, 20 earned runs and 11 home runs. WOW! Eleven home runs in 51 innings for an ERA of 3.53. Dallas Keuchel was far better at home than on the road; his batting average against was .187 at home and .245 away. Even his two playoff home starts were far better than his away start at Yankee Stadium. Now let's get to the hitters. Plain and simple, both teams hit lefties better than righties. Go Over at this great price.
    8-2-0 IN LAST 10 MLB OU PICKS | +590

Larry Hartstein
    SENIOR ANALYST

SUN 10/22

L.A. DODGERS -170

The Astros have won one of their last seven games at Dodger Stadium and I see that trend continuing, at least for Game 1. Dallas Keuchel has been somewhat hittable on the road down the stretch. I'll back Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers, who are getting SS Corey Seager back.
    135-101-0 IN LAST 236 MLB ML PICKS | +1476

Stephen Oh
    DATA SCIENTIST

SUN 10/22

L.A. DODGERS -1.5

I'm playing the Dodgers on the run line in Game 1, as they're covering nearly half my simulations at +135. Lay 1.5 runs with LA and Clayton Kershaw.
    34-22-2 IN LAST 58 MLB OU PICKS | +910

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Sports Cash System

Main System Current Bet Level: Bet Level 1 (Don't understand bet levels? See the step 1 video inside the member’s area for more info)

Here's Your Sports Cash System MAIN System Play of the Day for Today:

Portland Trail Blazers -4 1/2 over New Orleans Pelicans (Spread Bet) (NBA BASKETBALL) - Game Starts at 8:30 PM EST

Also, listed below is your 3 extra bonus systems for today: (follow these 3 extra bonus systems to make extra profits)

*We recommend following these 3 extra bonus systems exactly the same method we teach for the main system play of the day (Step 1 video). Listed below you will see the bet level for each system, the pick, type of bet, and the sport.

Extra System #1: Orlando Magic -4 over Brooklyn Nets (Spread Bet) (Bet Level 2) (NBA BASKETBALL) - Game Starts at 7:05 PM

Extra System #2 Boston Celtics -8 1/2 over New York Knicks (Spread Bet) (Bet Level 3) (NBA BASKETBALL - Game Starts at 7:35 PM EST

Extra System #3: Minnesota Timberwolves -3 over Indiana Pacers (Spread Bet) (Bet Level 1) (NBA BASKETBALL) - Game Starts at 8:05 PM EST

Paul Leiner:
    We are on a real nice run, hit Over Eagles/Redskins last night and won big Sunday and Saturday as well. Tonight I have my first major play in the NBA. Thanks and goodluck.

2500* NBA Over 199.5 Clippers/Jazz
    100* NBA Magic -4.5
    100* MLB Dodgers -165

Stephen Nover's World Series Blockbuster

3* Astros +1.5 (-135)
    As great as he is, Clayton Kershaw does not have a good history in the postseason. He's 6-7 with a 4.40 ERA in 21 playoff appearances, including 17 starts. If minus 1 1/2 runs were attached to Kershaw's last 11 starts the Dodgers would be just 6-5 in those games. Kershaw is going against a Houston offense that led the majors in runs, batting average and slugging percentage. The Astros also hit the second-most home runs. This is remarkable in that they had the fewest strikeouts of any team. The Astros also can run finishing eighth in stolen bases with 88. Jose Altuve gives Houston the best player in baseball. The Dodgers are in a vulnerable spot in this Game 1. LA hasn't played in four days. Batting practice can't make up for that long delay. The Astros have had two days off. Their batteries are still charged up after they got past the Yankees in seven games by winning Games 6 and 7. The Dodgers were fortunate to have met the Diamondbacks, who lacked playoff experience, and sleepwalking Cubs in the postseason. The Astros are a clear step up, winner of 101 games and with two studs heading their rotation, Dallas Keuchel and Justin Verlander. Keuchel goes here. The AL Cy Young Award winner of two seasons ago, has a lifetime playoff mark of 4-1 with a 2.59 ERA in six career postseason appearances, including five starts. Houston is 11-3 the past 14 times Keuchel has pitched on the road. Given Kershaw's poor postseason history, the starting pitching matchup is far closer than this price indicates. The Astros have the better offense and are in good spot with the Dodgers possibly being rusty and overconfident after dominating the NL playoffs. I do give the Dodgers a checkmark for their late-inning relief pitching. So I believe the best way to play this game is taking the Astros on the run line especially in what's being projected as a low-scoring game.

Stephen Nover's NBA Tuesday Totals Terminator

2* Under 209 (-115) NY/ BOS

The Knicks rank second-to-last in scoring and have one of the worst backcourts in the NBA. The Celtics held the high-scoring Cavaliers to 102 points in their first game. The Celtics are trying to find their offense after losing Gordon Hayward in the opening game. Boston ranks fourth from the bottom in field goal percentage. Brad Stevens is trying to find the right rotation with so many new faces. The Celtics have been idle for the past three days. That's too long of a spell not to be in game action this early in the season. Stevens is a high caliber coach who will make good use of that time. But there could be a rust factor in the Celtics' shooting for this game. The Knicks have played only two games, tied for the least amount. They are trying to figure out their offense, too, in a post Carmelo Anthony era. Kristaps Porzingis is New York's only reliable scorer. The Knicks should be fired-up, though. Not only is this a division rivalry matchup, but New York is coming off a blown 21-point lead in a home loss to the Pistons this past Saturday.

IWS Member
    Brandon Lang

20 Dime - Dodgers -1.5 runs over the Astros.

IWS Member
    Hot Shot Sports

NBA
    3* #710 Portland Trailblazers -4.5

GC: MLB

The NBA Double Perfect Game of the Month headlines the Hoops card for Tuesday +NHL. MLB World series Game 1 Preview below

The MLB system Play for Game 1 is on the LA. Dodgers. Game 902 at 8:05 eastern. Home teams on the blind in game 1 of the world series are a solid 65-43. LA just took down the defending champs without arguably their best player and they have Kershaw going tonight. In his home starts the Dodgers are 14-2 and he has a 2.82 home Era and a 2.38 career Era vs Houston. The Dodgers spell him with a home bullpen Era that is 2.87. LA is 9-1 this season at home vs N.L. Teams. Houston is off an emotional game 7 home win over NYY. They have Keuchel going and he has a 3.77 road Era which is good but nearly a full run higher than Kershaw home Era. The Astros are 0-5 as a road dog from +125 to +175 and have lost 7 of the last 8 as a post season road dog. This season they are 0-3 as a road dog vs a lefty and scored just 2 runs in those 3 games. They follow Keuchel with a road bullpen Era that is nearly 5. LA has won 6 of the last 7 at home vs Houston. Look for the Dodgers to take the opener. On Tuesday a powerful NBA Card is up and backed with 2 undefeated league wide systems. The NBA Game of the Month. Message to jump on. For the MLB Play. Lay it with LA. in game 1. RV- Golden Contender Sports

IWS Member
    Sharp Money Plays Sports

MLB Series Wager - 4* Houston Astros +160

MLB World Series (Game #1) - Under 7 Astros/Dodgers

NBA
    3* Over 219 Pacers/Timberwolves
    3* Over 217 Pelicans/Trailblazers
    3* Under 199 Jazz/Clippers

Vernon Croy 7-Unit Play. Take #021 Chicago -1.5 +170 over Vegas (Tuesday, October 24th at 10:00 PM ET)
    Take Chicago on the puckline -1.5 with great value as my 7-Unit NHL Smash for Tuesday night. This pick falls into one of my top NHL systems and the Blackhawks are hands down the superior team here tonight. The Blackhawks are 22-10 in their last 32 games after a win and they have put up the 3rd most goals in the NHL this season. Chicago also has one of the best penalty-kills in the NHL at 85.7%. Vegas is now down to their 3rd goalie and it will not be a fun night for him against one of the best offensive teams in the NHL. Vegas has had one of the easiest schedules in the NHL to open up the season and the Blackhawks are by far the best team they have faced yet, and they don't even have a true NHL caliber goalie against them. The Blackhawks have also had one of the best power-plays on the road this season converting at 29.4% with the extra man and I expect a blowout win for them tonight. Play Chicago PL as we move to 12-3 my last 15 NHL plays.

sports handicapper king oct 24

NBA
    Orlando -4.5

NHL
    Nashville

Freeloader
    NHL Detroit

Allen Eastman

7-Unit Play. Take #707 Indiana (+12) over Minnesota (8 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 24)
    I think that this is a letdown spot for Minnesota. They won a big game over Oklahoma City on Sunday in the final seconds. Now they are home as massive favorites over the Pacers. I think the Timberwolves will win this game. But I don't see them covering this large spread. Minnesota has to go to Detroit tonight after this game to play the Pistons tomorrow. So if the Timberwolves get up big in this one they will likely rest some key players for tomorrow. Indiana is coming off a tough four-point loss at Miami as a large favorite and this team is off to a 2-1 ATS start. The Pacers are 6-3 straight up in their last nine games against the T-Wolves and they are 6-0 ATS in their last six road games. Going back to last year the Pacers are on a 10-3 ATS run. The Timberwolves are just 5-14 ATS in their last 19 games and are just 5-11 ATS against teams from the East. The underdog is 4-1 ATS in this series and the road team is 6-0 ATS. I will take the points.

2-Unit Play. Take #706 Boston (-7.5) over New York (7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 24)
    The Celtics are off to a slow start to the season at just 1-2. But this is still a very good team and is a group that is supposed to compete at the top of the Eastern Conference. The Knicks are one of the worst teams in the NBA. They were blown out in Oklahoma City in their first road game and I see another blowout here. The Knicks are 0-5 ATS going back to last year and they went just 1-3 ATS against the Celtics last season. Boston has had off since Friday's big win at Philadelphia. This team will be in sync tonight. The Celtics are 13-6 ATS in their last 19 games against teams from the East. Go with Boston here.
    Allen Eastman

Tony George

2 Units - #707 - Indiana vs Minnesota 10/24 * 8 EST
    While Minny should win this game, it is too many points against the high flying Pacers who can score points. Anytime you have a team averaging 114 ppg on offense (Indiana) against a team (Minny) averaging 104 ppg so far to date, I am going to side with getting double digits as a dog and look for a nice backdoor cover with a high point production team.
    So far the bench points of the Pacers is also 15 ppg more than the T Wolves. Minny is a good team and will be a great team as the season gets going, but Butler averaging just 13 ppg right now and still finding his way on a team with young stars on it who have yet to fully develop.
    Play 2 Units on #707 - Indiana

Indian Cowboy

4-Unit Play. #707. Take 'Over' 219.5 Indiana vs. Minnesota (Tuesday @ 8:05pm est)
    There likely is going to be a lot of fireworks in this game and a lot of points scored and we look forward to being on the right side and moving to 7-1 for +$3330 on the year with this win. Per this game, you have an Indiana team that will still be without Turner coming into this game. Remember, they were without Turner against the Heat and they did well hanging for the cover and scoring 108 points in their last game. Not having Turner has forced this team into a more guard oriented style of play which bodes well for this team to the 'Over'. Plus, you have a Minnesota team who is riding high from their big road win against Westbrook, Melo' and Paul George in their last game and who likely has a classic defensive let down against a Pacer team that is without one of their best players. But, we do like Minnesota to continue scoring at the high clip they have been doing. The 'Over' is 7-0 for the Pacers when they face a team with a winning record and the 'Over' is 8-1 for the Timberwolves when they face a straight up losing team. Take a moment and save money today by joining us for the season package as we look forward to posting more than +$10,000 in NBA profit this year.

PROFIT ON SPORTS

Orlando - 4.5

Portland -4.5

Greg shaker

2* Portland -4.5

Sleepyj

3* Clippers / Utah under 198.5

FIVE-IN-WON PRO SPORTS