Thread: Service Plays Saturday 11/4/17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Please Do... As I get SBW as part of my group. DM me but I'll try to post it today when I get it

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Bob Balfe
    3:30 EST
    Rotation #333-334
    Northwestern -2.5 over Nebraska
    Northwestern is looking to add another win to their streak on the road today. Last year Nebraska ran for over 300 yards to win the game, but really lack quality running backs like last year and their offensive line is not very good this season. Tanner Lee can be good at times, but also can be just as bad at times. Look for Northwestern to force him into some interceptions. The Wildcats have a great running back in Justin Jackson and QB Clayton Thorson has looked pretty good this year. Nebraska is really banged up in the secondary with 4 guys on the injury report in their two deep. The Wildcats have the offensive weapons to exploit this weakness which will lead to more points on the board. Take Northwestern.

NCAAF
    5:00 EST
    Rotation #419-420
    Oregon State +7 over CAL
    Ross Bowers has looked great at QB for CAL. This is a team that has lost so many members on their offensive line and 3 receivers are out for the year and yet he still has looked sharp. CAL has a bright future with him the next few years. Oregon State has looked like a great football team ever since they made their coaching switch two weeks ago. CAL has looked great this year against passing teams. This CAL Secondary isn’t half bad and has forced a lot of big turnovers. The problem is Oregon State is a run team and this front seven has struggled against running teams. If Oregon State can feed Ryan Nail and a few other backs they will control the clock and keep Bowers off the field. This spread in my opinion is just too high for the quality of talent CAL lacks this year. In all of the big wins from CAL we have seen opposing QB’s hand them the game with interceptions. The teams that run it for the most part had their way. Take Oregon State.

NCAAF
    7:00 EST
    Rotation #405-406
    Colorado State -4 over Wyoming
    Josh Allen still gets Heisman talk because people are remembering how great he was last year, but what they fail to remember is all that NFL talent he had to throw the ball to. This year Wyoming has no skill players at all and they don’t really have a great running game. Allen has not looked that great. Colorado State has their own great QB in Nick Stevens who has suffered no drop off from last year. The Rams are rolling right now on offense because they have a balanced running and passing attack. I believe the running attack will be the key for CSU and the lack of running game for Wyoming will be key in this game. Take Colorado State.

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    ASA

3 Vandy
    3 Mich State
    3 Alabama
    4 W. Va
    7 Va Tech