Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2345 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Plays Sunday 11/5/17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Vernon Croy

5-Unit Play. Take #458 Jacksonville -5.5 over Cincinnati (Sunday, November 5th at 1:00 PM ET)

Take Jacksonville ATS as my 5-Unit NFL Smash for Sunday afternoon. This pick falls into one of my top NFL systems and the Jaguars are hands down the superior team at home here Sunday. The Jags are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after a bye week and 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after putting up more than 250 passing yards in their previous game. The Bengals are 3-8-1 ATS in their last 12 games when playing a team with a winning record and they now face the #1 defense in the NFL. The Jags have allowed just 15.7 ppg this season which is #1 in the NFL and they also rank #1 against the pass. The Jaguars are the #1 rushing team in the NFL and they will dominate the time of possession at home Sunday. Play Jacksonville ATS in what should be a 14+ point victory for them.

4-Unit Play. Take #474 Green Bay +2.5 over Detroit (Monday, November 6th at 8:30 PM ET)

Take Green Bay ATS as my 4-Unit NFL Smash for Monday night. This pick falls into one of my top NFL systems and the Packers are coming off a bye for this game which gave Hundley time to prepare. The Packers defense will alo be very prepared for this game coming off the bye week and they have allowed just 214 passing yards per game at home this season. Detroit has dropped 3 straight games and they have rushed for just 82.1 yards per game this season. The Lions are just 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games when playing a team with a winning record and their offensive line is a mess which will allow the Packers to get plenty of pressure on Stafford in Green Bay on Monday Night Football. The Packers are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 games after a bye and I have them pulling off the upset so grab the points with confidence. Play Green Bay ATS.

Tony George

6 Unit TOP PLAY SUNDAY #455 Tampa Bay (+7) vs New Orleans *1 EST

I am not backing New Orleans in this spot with their defense, and they manged just 20 points against a wounded and beat up Bears team last week in a game they were lucky to win., Tampa matches up well here and after getting just 3 points last week against a vicious and fully heal;thy Carolina defense they will be mad as hell in this one. Not sold on New Orleans as a resurgent type team as of yet, and Ingram running the ball against this defense will in fact prove futile and he is prone for turnovers.

6 Units on #455 Tampa Bay - Play of the Day

4 Units - #469 Kansas City (PK) over Dallas *4:25 EST

If you do not think taking Elliot out of the mix on offense for Dallas is a big deal, then you are not paying attention. (Dallas #2 in rushing in the NFL and just lost their stud) Kansas City will exploit a weak secondary here with Kelce and Alex Smith does not turn the ball over. KC's balance on offense should give an average Dallas defense fits, and although Houston at LB for KC is a 50/50 chance to play, I think Kansas City will in fact be the wrong team for Dallas to try and figure out their offense against because KC is efficient on offense and opportunistic on defense and has great special teams. Yes the KC defense is the worst of the two in this game and yes they are on a short week. If Reid does not try and protect a lead and do bonehead coaching calls late, KC should win by a TD+ here, and I cannot trust Jason Garrett in a big game as a coach. Getting the better team at a pick is HUGE value, and remember KC has beaten the Pats and Houston on the road this year and are 9-1 ATS their last 10 on the road and Dallas 0-5 ATS against teams at home with a winning record. I am going against the sharps on this one, so be it.

Play 4 Units on #469 Kansas City

4 Units #471 Oakland / #472 Miami - UNDER 44 *8:30 EST - NBC Late Game

Oakland is struggling on offense and playing a Miami defense who has had extra time to prepare after allowing a bad Baltimore team 44 points in an ass whipping last Thursday. Miami traded away their best offensive player at RB and Matt Moore had no command of the offense in the last game, looked totally lost. I see Miami's strength on defense to contain Oakland who has lost their way on offense somewhat and this is a back to back road trip to the east coast for Oakland and I just think this is a low scoring battle all the way. Miami is not an explosive team by any stretch.

Play 4 Units on the Under

4 Units - 2 Team 6 Point Teaser - **1 EST Kick for both Games - Tease #451 - Denver to (+13.5) and Tease #459 - Atlanta to (+8) - Play 4 Units.

Nick Camino (21-14 in NFL)

DAL -2
    OAK -3
    NYG +4
    BAL +3.5

Derek Hayes

$200 Falcons -2

Here's the point spread betting trends (tickets & total $'s) for today's football games. Data is from our 107 Nevada books & app.

Trace Adams

Sunday's Selection ...

For Sunday, 2000♦ Double-Your-Wager winner is the Tennessee Titans as the home favorite against the Baltimore Ravens. At 10:05 pm eastern time on Saturday night, the Titans are -3 1/2 point favorites. Note: I advise buying the half-point down on Tennessee if your line is anywhere from -3 to -4 1/2 points.

Tommy Brunson

75 Dime - Los Angeles Rams

TODAY'S RELEASE
    My Sunday release is a 75 Dime play on the Los Angeles Rams as the road favorite over the N.Y. Giants. As of 6:15 am eastern time, the Rams are -4 1/2 point favorites. I advise buying the half-point down on LA if your line is -3 to -4 1/2 points.

Eric Schroeder

Today's Winner:

My 100 Dime Winner is on the HOUSTON TEXANS in today's AFC South clash against the Indianapolis Colts. And as I release this play at 5:10 a.m. pacific, the number I see on this game is Texans -6.5.

Jack Brayman

TODAY'S WINNER

Tonight's Winner and Rating: 60 Dime OVER Kansas City Chiefs/Dallas Cowboys

Line/Total: 53.5, as of 2:30 a.m. eastern.

Gabriel DuPont

Tonight's winner...

My 50 Dime NHL Winner is the CALGARY FLAMES PUCK LINE in tonight's ice clash against the New Jersey Devils. As of 6 am pacific, the number I see on this game is Calgary -1.5 goals, +170.

Joey Juice

Sunday's Play

100 Dime play on Miami over Oakland.
    As I go live with my release at 6:45 am eastern, the Dolphins are the +3 point underdogs. I advise buying the half-point up on Mimai if your line is anywhere from +2 1/2 to +4 points.

Dom Chambers

Sunday play ...

My 40 Dime play is on the New York Islanders -1 1/2 goals over the Colorado Avalanche. At 7:00 am eastern time, the Islanders are -1 1/2 goals, +150 both in Vegas and offshore.

Mathew Parker

Sunday Selection ...

50 dime Play
    NFL FOOTBALL

Bengals - Jaguars UNDER

Line: (39)

Anthony Redd

Sunday's Play

75 Dime selection on the Seattle Seahawks against the Washington Redskins. As I release this play at 5:45 am Pacific in Vegas, the line on Seattle is -7 1/2. If your line is -7 or -7 1/2, I recommend buying down the 1/2 point insurance.

Matt Rivers

SUNDAY

My 13th Ever Blank Check Waive the RatingNFL play is on the Rams at New York. Los Angeles is -5 1/2 at the majority of books as of 9:20 in the morning here in Miami where I'm based.

Al DeMarco - GM

SUNDAY

30 DIME play on Dallas at home against Kansas City. The Cowboys are -2 1/2 as of 6:00 am pacific. At this price do nothing. But if the line move upward between -3 and -4 1/2, then you buy down the 1/2-point on the Pokes.

****LEONARD FOURNETTE*** OUT TODAY DUE TO RULE VIOLATION!!

Ben Burns

GOY Tampa Bay

Joe Gavazzi

5% Eagles
    4% Rams
    4% Jax OVER

Millerlocks

1:00 PM EST NFL

LOS ANGELES RAMS VS. NEW YORK GIANTS

PICK: LOS ANGELES RAMS -5.5 (-110)