Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney121 View Post
Enough said, could not agree with you more about Creole, & I have faith & belief in you making the right decision. I have absolutely no input whatsoever on anything regarding Maddux. His present, months in the past, to years in the past, I know shit. To be honest with you ACCURACYPLEASE, I had no clue of the guy since I joined “across the street” many years ago. COULDN’T TELL YOU ONE FACT ABOUT THE GUY. You seem to have a handel on it, so THE FLOOR IS ALL YOURS IN MY BOOK.

*** LETS HAVE THIS GUY GO ON A NICE WINNING STREAK FOR US NOW !!!!!
Maddux Sports - Sal Selvaggio is President and handicapper? I don't know how good ot bad he is but I would say in the long run run he is probably on the plus side. There is an interesting article -
A database of dreams

Search the internet for it Tom Stryker database of dreams. Many years Tom Scott of Buckeye Sports created this database. Tom was a great handicapper and I did very well with. He died and a few popular handicappers have purchased his database: Maddux, Big Al, Dr Bob & Marc Lawrence come to mind. Handicappers have different styles but more often than not those listed plus Tom Stryker, Joe Gavazzi & Mike Neri will be on the same sides of most games because they used the same methods. When they disagree I usually stay off the game unless I already have a strong opinion.