Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy Groups

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney121 View Post
    Enough said, could not agree with you more about Creole, & I have faith & belief in you making the right decision. I have absolutely no input whatsoever on anything regarding Maddux. His present, months in the past, to years in the past, I know shit. To be honest with you ACCURACYPLEASE, I had no clue of the guy since I joined “across the street” many years ago. COULDN’T TELL YOU ONE FACT ABOUT THE GUY. You seem to have a handel on it, so THE FLOOR IS ALL YOURS IN MY BOOK.

*** LETS HAVE THIS GUY GO ON A NICE WINNING STREAK FOR US NOW !!!!!
    Maddux Sports - Sal Selvaggio is President and handicapper? I don't know how good ot bad he is but I would say in the long run run he is probably on the plus side. There is an interesting article -
    A database of dreams

Search the internet for it Tom Stryker database of dreams. Many years Tom Scott of Buckeye Sports created this database. Tom was a great handicapper and I did very well with. He died and a few popular handicappers have purchased his database: Maddux, Big Al, Dr Bob & Marc Lawrence come to mind. Handicappers have different styles but more often than not those listed plus Tom Stryker, Joe Gavazzi & Mike Neri will be on the same sides of most games because they used the same methods. When they disagree I usually stay off the game unless I already have a strong opinion.

is there a buy group for ATSWINS?

Anyone want in on California Sports CBB through March Madness? Let me know by sending me a PM. TIA

FWIW, according to The Oklahoma Sports Monitor, Maddux is -35.52 units during March Madness dating back to '08, and is 61-84-1 the past three.

You will get $100 in WagerBuxx after your first purchase of $20 or more. Use this link

http://portal.referralcandy.com/DKZ5...nk_email_click

Quote Originally Posted by DropDimes View Post
    FWIW, according to The Oklahoma Sports Monitor, Maddux is -35.52 units during March Madness dating back to '08, and is 61-84-1 the past three.
    Sounds like about how well you've been doing since your peak. Aren't you down over 20 units now since you were at 60? Not much of an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by accuracyplease View Post
    Sounds like about how well you've been doing since your peak. Aren't you down over 20 units now since you were at 60? Not much of an alternative.
    Down about 16 from my peak right now, yep. Still up over 45 units on the season, which is just slightly better than the 6.44 units Maddux is up this year. He is hitting at a 53.8% rate though, which puts my 59.63% rate to shame. You're adorable though for repling to my reponse to someone else, I'd be happy to reply to you in a DM rather than clutter this thread if you have something to say to me, though that'd require you being an adult and not blocking me.
    Last edited by DropDimes; 02-07-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Down about 16 from my peak right now, yep. Still up over 45 units on the season, which is just slightly better than the 6.44 units Maddux is up this year. He is hitting at a 53.8% rate though, which puts my 59.63% rate to shame. You're adorable though for repling to my reponse to someone else, I'd be happy to reply to you in a DM rather than clutter this thread if you have something to say to me, though that'd require you being an adult and not blocking me.
    Yawn. You ought to focus on trying to turn yourself around instead of worrying about others. You ever hear the song "what have you done for me lately". Obviously not much in your case. Why would anyone buy from you?

Yawn. You ought to focus on trying to turn yourself around instead of worrying about others. You ever hear the song "what have you done for me lately". Obviously not much in your case. Why would anyone buy from you?
    Done cluttering this thread, feel free to message me if you actually want to have a convo, if not, that's fine. Went 5-0 last night, so trust me, I'm working on turning it around. I've also posted every single one of those plays for free on this site (http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...imes-CBB/page6). Why would someone buy from me? Because I'm up 45 units on the year. Why buy Maddux? He's up 6, and has a long history of being horrible at March Madness. Do whatever you want, but if you're going to come at me unprovoked in this thread, be adult enough not to have me blocked on messaging. I messaged you once to see if you'd be interested, you weren't which is fine, and I never said another thing to you about it, nor posted at you.
    Last edited by DropDimes; 02-07-2018 at 04:35 PM.

Lol, your motto can be..."I suck lately but I'm better than some other guy". That should give you a lot of paying clients. Simply amazing the business sense some people have.

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in going in on a package from Tom Stryker website-looking to get full year of all 5 handicappers-Tom Stryker, Lee Stryker, Mickey Mcgannon, Trey Johnson, and Dan Tesinferno. These guys plays are extremely hard to get, but it is pricey. I have had Tom Stryker service the last 2 years and have done well. Just looking for a small group to get price down. Thanks for the consideration

If anyone wants to get in on Paul leiner pm me
    Last edited by havoc3011; 02-11-2018 at 03:52 PM.

I might mention to some of you not to get too caught up on a site like the Sports Monitor (or what other posters claim on this site). The Sports Monitor been known not to carry all the plays of many handicappers. Case in point. Maddux went 12-7 this week on 19 plays. The Sports Monitor has them listed with 10 plays at 6-4. The plays they posted were accurate, but they simply didn't post them all and skewed the record.

Maddux's site claims the following...

2017 Accolades from the Sports Monitor#1 CBB Net Rank Wins
    #1 CBB Net Profit Overall
    #1 CBB Net Profit on Sides
    #1 NBA Net Profit Overall
    #1 NBA Net Profit on Sides
    #2 NBA Net Profit on Totals
    #3 NBA Net Rank Wins
    And Most Importantly..#1 NBA/CBB Combined Net Rank Wins, #1 Net Profit, #1 Net Profit on Sides!

I don't know if that's true or not, but again, I wouldn't get too caught up on claims from someone trying to sell you his picks and attempts to use the Sports Monitor as some end-all-be-all as far as rating services. It would be very difficult to rate a service that puts out plays at a variety of times throughout the day.

Accuracy Please.

Last edited by accuracyplease; 02-17-2018 at 12:02 AM.

I might mention to some of you not to get too caught up on a site like the Sports Monitor (or what other posters claim on this site). The Sports Monitor been known not to carry all the plays of many handicappers. Case in point. Maddux went 12-7 this week on 19 plays. The Sports Monitor has them listed with 10 plays at 6-4. The plays they posted were accurate, but they simply didn't post them all and skewed the record.

Maddux's site claims the following...

2017 Accolades from the Sports Monitor#1 CBB Net Rank Wins
    #1 CBB Net Profit Overall
    #1 CBB Net Profit on Sides
    #1 NBA Net Profit Overall
    #1 NBA Net Profit on Sides
    #2 NBA Net Profit on Totals
    #3 NBA Net Rank Wins
    And Most Importantly..#1 NBA/CBB Combined Net Rank Wins, #1 Net Profit, #1 Net Profit on Sides!

I don't know if that's true or not, but again, I wouldn't get too caught up on claims from someone trying to sell you his picks and attempts to use the Sports Monitor as some end-all-be-all as far as rating services. It would be very difficult to rate a service that puts out plays at a variety of times throughout the day.

Accuracy Please.

You realize you're trying to criticize me for posting a record from tOSM, which is the same site he's using to claim all of the rankings you listed... I'm not making any claims, nor did I say tOSM was the end all be all, I simply posted the records listed at that site. Please also educate yourself on how tOSM works. The cappers on tOSM pay tOSM, so they can send their plays to them, and have them independently graded and verified. I don't know how many plays Maddux released last week, but I believe you in your numbers, which means Maddux sent his paying customers nine plays that he didn't feel good enough to have graded by tOSM.

I'm sorry I rustled your jimmies so bad, but it's hilarious that I've been living in your head rent free the past 10 days. I'm not going to reply in this thread again because you're obnoxiously cluttering it. I'm sure you'll respond to this as you simply can't help yourself, so just put your response in this thread: http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...120#post558120.

You realize you're trying to criticize me for posting a record from tOSM, which is the same site he's using to claim all of the rankings you listed... I'm not making any claims, nor did I say tOSM was the end all be all, I simply posted the records listed at that site. Please also educate yourself on how tOSM works. The cappers on tOSM pay tOSM, so they can send their plays to them, and have them independently graded and verified. I don't know how many plays Maddux released last week, but I believe you in your numbers, which means Maddux sent his paying customers nine plays that he didn't feel good enough to have graded by tOSM.

I'm sorry I rustled your jimmies so bad, but it's hilarious that I've been living in your head rent free the past 10 days. I'm not going to reply in this thread again because you're obnoxiously cluttering it. I'm sure you'll respond to this as you simply can't help yourself, so just put your response in this thread: http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...120#post558120.
    As usual, your comprehension level is at a 3rd grade level. Probably due to your thick skull.

The point is Einstein, the Sports Monitor is not posting the same plays as he's giving out to his subscribers, so any claims made by you or him mean nothing. Sorry that's so hard for you to understand. I'm sorry if I rustled your jimmies so bad that you had to start this nonsense with a claim against him that has nothing to do with buying plays but rather was your attempt to discredit another capper. Apparently you were so frustrated in not being able to respond back to me that you had to go off on a rant in this section. Bottom line was, I wasn't in the mood to listen to the spin of some guy that hasn't done much since he asked me to look at his service and consider purchasing his picks (maybe you shouldn't be soliciting people and just play your own plays if you're so good). Still down from the high. But of course, you couldn't resist responding back (apparently you weren't done cluttering this thread as you stated on 2/7). Next time you want to post something in the "buy group" thread, try putting something relative rather than starting a rant about someone else.
    Last edited by accuracyplease; 02-18-2018 at 04:57 AM.

2018 MLB BUY GROUP

BaseWinner
    Dave Essler
    Indian Cowboy 6-8U
    Marco 5%+
    Dr. H

Email 1888bruiser@gmail.com

Buying NFAC and The Big Moves if anyone wants to chip in.

email youlikethem1@yahoo.com

If anyone wants to go in on Dwayne Bryant or anyone else please send me a pm or email me at expertpicks99@gmail.com

Looking to form a buy group for the rest of the MLB season with any combination (2 or more) of the following cappers:

(1) InfoPlays; (2) Chase Diamond; (3) Steve Janus; (4) Kyle Hunter; (5) Teddy Davis; (6) Bryan Leonard; (7) Oskeim; (8) Dwayne Bryant; (9) Marco D'Angelo -- (also open to additional suggestions)

Pretty flexible on the package -- could buy rest of the season packages, one month, etc. I will be as transparent as humanly possible -- I'm not looking to take a dollar from anyone. I'm simply looking to establish a group where we are all more profitable as a result of additional high-quality information.

Message me and we can go from there.

There this guy maxdulary tips ... was 16-0 or some bullshit with his top play from his model ... not the real max Dulary but he raised his prices and I’m looking for someone split a year... he supposedly has lots of clients and if you are one reading This and you are please give me a message.
    1888bruiser@gmail.com