Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy Groups

Anyone have infoplays or hunter price (nhl in particular)? i have jack jones and john martin.

Executive 200% Skins -2

Any interest in Paul leaner package?

Looking for help with Arthur Ralphs Hoop Package running thru the FINAL 4 game $999
    includes all CBB ( 99-66 last year with a great Final 4 RUN), football a 32-13 run in progress
    he gives all FB, NBA, CBB in his packages looking for 4 others $200 each to go w/ my 200, his plays are almost ALWAYS up by 9am each Day & I will get them right to you email me amazingfinancialplan.com for how to pay thru paypal TY all

2018 Elite Buy Group

Best of Pregame
    Best of Wagertalk
    Best of Doc Sports
    Best of Jigsaw
    Best of Twitter
    JeffersonSports
    SGH Hotline
    WES Regular Club
    Joe Gavazzi

1888bruiser@gmail.com

Anyone want to try maxdalury for a month with me?

Looking for Jefferson Sports. VERY consistent and selective. Offers picks via text prior to kickoff

Looking for a buy group with PGF and Rooster and/or NFAC and BMC (Big Moves). Anyone interested, let me know.

I have John Martin all plays and Hunter Price NHL if anyone is interested, please email ryeguy11981@gmail.com

Maddux for the month or King Creole for the week? Please answer below.

Look into Paul leiner. After my millerlocks script runs out in a few months I may switch to that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by accuracyplease View Post

*** HONESTY & INTEGRITY IS A HUGE CONCERN FOR ME, PERSONALLY ***

I’m going to personally leave the final call to you, reason being, I do NOT know any of the past history of either of the services. All I know is for a good month, King Creole was doing outstanding w/ “NBA TOTALS - MOSTLY OVERS” is where his $$$$ was flowing in from.

I thank you in advance for whichever service you feel WE ALL (have the highest win %) will make the most money with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney121 View Post

*** HONESTY & INTEGRITY IS A HUGE CONCERN FOR ME, PERSONALLY ***

I’m going to personally leave the final call to you, reason being, I do NOT know any of the past history of either of the services. All I know is for a good month, King Creole was doing outstanding w/ “NBA TOTALS - MOSTLY OVERS” is where his $$$$ was flowing in from.

I thank you in advance for whichever service you feel WE ALL (have the highest win %) will make the most money with.

But his current form is terrible. He may have been hot, but whatever he was doing in his capping doesn't seem to be working now. Maddux has been extremely consistent over the years.

I get Madux, but the way he releases the plays is all over the map, so I can't promise to send every play , or post every play.
    If you can live with that , post an em addy here and I'll send to you when I can. GL

Quote Originally Posted by swaminator View Post
    I get Madux, but the way he releases the plays is all over the map, so I can't promise to send every play , or post every play.
    If you can live with that , post an em addy here and I'll send to you when I can. GL
    I sent you a message.

Anyone interested in doing California sports through March madness? Maybe someone has a group already. Not a fan of Maddux.

But his current form is terrible. He may have been hot, but whatever he was doing in his capping doesn't seem to be working now. Maddux has been extremely consistent over the years.
    Enough said, could not agree with you more about Creole, & I have faith & belief in you making the right decision. I have absolutely no input whatsoever on anything regarding Maddux. His present, months in the past, to years in the past, I know shit. To be honest with you ACCURACYPLEASE, I had no clue of the guy since I joined “across the street” many years ago. COULDN’T TELL YOU ONE FACT ABOUT THE GUY. You seem to have a handel on it, so THE FLOOR IS ALL YOURS IN MY BOOK.

*** LETS HAVE THIS GUY GO ON A NICE WINNING STREAK FOR US NOW !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Anyone interested in doing California sports through March madness? Maybe someone has a group already. Not a fan of Maddux.

Packerman,

Just asking a very simple question, cause “I’M ALL IN ON MADDUX” ..... do you mind sharing your dislike for him ?? Anything specific ??

Maddux.

Hopefully between myself and Swaminator, they'll be more consistency. Mine will go directly to CPAW.

Had Maddux And did not do well. I have seen his plays posted on other sites so you might be able to look around and save some money. I guess better services out there from my experience. Good luck.

QUOTE=Gmoney121;554887]
    Packerman,

Just asking a very simple question, cause “I’M ALL IN ON MADDUX” ..... do you mind sharing your dislike for him ?? Anything specific ??
    [/QUOTE]