11/11 07:15 PM PT / 10:15 PM ET

CF (151) WYOMING VS (152) AIR FORCE

Take : Air Force

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Brandon Lee

Nov 11 '17, 12:00 PM in 1h
    NCAA-F | Texas Tech vs Baylor
    Play on: OVER 69½ -110

10* FREE NCAAF PICK (Baylor/Texas Tech OVER 69.5)
    These two teams should have no problem eclipsing this total, as this should be another one of those Big 12 games where not a whole lot of defense figures to be played. Texas Tech comes in giving up 34.1 ppg and have allowed 31 or more in each of their last 4. Baylor is even worse, allowing 36.1 ppg. The Bears defense did just hold Kansas to 9 points, but that's a horrific Jayhawks offense that has scored 29 points in their last 4 games combined.
    Not only do we have two teams that don't play defense, but two very capable offenses. Texas Tech has been the better of the two and wouldn't be shocked if they did the heavy lifting here and put up close to 50. At the same time, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Red Raiders defense allowed 40+ to the Bears. All we need is for each team to score 35 and we are in the clear. I wouldn't be shocked if we had a winning ticket here by the end of the 3rd quarter.
    If you need a little more convincing, each of the last 7 meetings between these two teams have seen at least 89 combined points. Give me the OVER 69.5!

Brad Diamond

Nov 11 '17, 7:30 PM in 8h
    NCAA-F | Tennessee vs Missouri
    Play on: Missouri -12½ -110 at 5Dimes

Scott Spreitzer

NCAA-F | Nebraska vs Minnesota
    Play on: Minnesota -2½ -110 at Bovada

I'm recommending a play on Minnesota minus the points on Saturday. We have gone against Nebraska as a free or premium play six times this season and we're 5-1 ATS in those games, including last week when they had their chances against Northwestern, but failed down the stretch. That's one reason why we continue to play against the Huskers; they simply don't know how to win. Both the Huskers and Gophers are in near must win territory. Both teams are 4-5 SU and both teams have difficult remaining games making this of utmost importance. Nebraska can't run and can't stop the run, and when the offense struggles on first down, they're left with the mistake-prone Tanner Lee to attempt to bail them out with his arm. It hasn't worked. The Gophers have struggled on offense, but they're nasty stingy on defense and that's going to be the difference in this one in my opinion. I expect the Minnesota defense to force Nebraska mistakes, leading to the home win. Nebraska enters having covered just 3 of their last 11 games and we'll go against them here. I'm recommending a play on Minnesota minus the points on Saturday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

John Martin

Nov 11 '17, 3:30 PM in 4h
    NCAA-F | Iowa vs Wisconsin
    Play on: Iowa +12 -110 at 5Dimes

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Iowa Hawkeyes +12

The Iowa Hawkeyes just have a way of playing to the level of their competition. They don't show up against mediocre or losing teams, but they've proven in recent years that they can play with the big boys. That couldn't have been more evident than last week's 55-24 beat down of Ohio State as 18-point underdogs. The Hawkeyes are now 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games against ranked opponents, covering the spread by a combined 145 points. Now they are catching 12 points here against an overrated Wisconsin team. The Badgers have played one of the softest schedules in the country. I'm not worried about an Iowa letdown off that Ohio State win because Wisconsin is another Top 10 ranked opponent. The Hawkeyes will be putting their best foot forward, and I strongly believe this game will be decided by one score either way. The Badgers have cluster injuries right now, especially some key ones at linebacker and receiver. Give me Iowa.

Doug Upstone

Nov 11 '17, 11:00 PM in 12h
    NCAA-F | Fresno State vs Hawaii
    Play on: Fresno State -10 -110 at betonline

With Hawaii getting beaten up and Fresno State playing in lower scoring games, Play Against home underdogs (HAWAII) being beaten by the spread by 49 or more points total in their last seven games, against opponent after going under the total by 35 or more points total in their last three games. Going back to 1992, teams like the Rainbow Warriors are abysmal 2-25 ATS.

Cappers Club

Nov 11 '17, 7:30 PM in 8h
    NCAA-F | Tennessee vs Missouri
    Play on: Missouri -12½ -110 at 5Dimes

Missouri -12.5
    This play just missed out on our premium card. The Tennessee Volunteers and the Missouri Tigers face off on Saturday, and in this game the value lies with the Tigers.
    The Volunteers have seemed to quit on Butch Jones and his staff. They did win their last game against Southern Miss, a win they had to have, but before that they game they had lost four in a row, and they were ugly.
    For the Volunteers their struggle has been on the offensive side of the ball. Coming into this game they are only averaging 20.8 points per game.
    That isn't a good thing when you are facing a Tigers team that has no issue scoring points. They are currently averaging 36.6 points per game, and that number has risen the last few games.
    In each of the last three games they have scored at least 45 points.
    The Volunteers aren't going to be able to keep up.
    Some trends to note. Tigers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games overall. Volunteers are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games on fieldturf.
    5* FREE Cappers Club Play
    Good Luck, Cappers Club.

Totals Guru

Nov 11 '17, 3:30 PM in 4h
    NCAA-F | Iowa vs Wisconsin
    Play on: UNDER 44½ -116

Free Total Annihilator On Iowa vs Wisconsin under 44½ -116

Joseph D'Amico

Nov 11 '17, 9:30 PM in 10h
    NCAA-F | Arizona State vs UCLA
    Play on: Arizona State +3½ -110 at 5Dimes

Saturday is going to be our most-profitable College Football day of the season as I have my NCAAF 20-5 NO LIMIT, SEC WEST GAME OF THE YEAR, SUNBELT GAME OF THE MONTH, and my 8-2 HIGH ROLLER. As I said, this will be the most-profitable NCAAF day this season. So follow me all the way to the bank.
    Saturday's NCAAF FREE WINNER: Arizona State.
    Game193.
    6:30 pm pst.
    Arizona State comes off an incredible, rushing performance, tallying 381 yards on the ground in LW's, 41-30 victory over Colorado. They face the 129th ranked rush defense in the nation in UCLA here. The trio of Richard, Ballage, and Wilkins (1135 YR and 16 TD's combined) will shred the Bruins "D" here, which will allow QB, Manny Wilkins (2298 YP, 64.3% CR, 11/3) to connect with his 3 favorite targets, Harry, Williams, and Harvey. Josh Rosen is likely to start here (concussion). The QB has had problems with ASU as they gave him his first loss and have beat in both meetings, and covered as well. The Sun Devils are 5-1 ATS their L6 vs. Conference opponents while the Bruins are 1-7 ATS their L8 vs. Conference foes. take ASU. Thank you.

Scott Rickenbach

NCAA-F | Rutgers vs Penn State
    Play on: OVER 53½ -110

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach Free Pick CFB Game #139 Saturday OVER the total in Penn State Nittany Lions vs Rutgers Scarlet Knights @ Noon ET - Penn State is angry off of back to back losses and Rutgers won't be able to stop them here. Even though the Scarlet Knights have won 3 of their last 4 games it came against much weaker competition than what they're facing here. The most comparable team that Rutgers has faced that is similar to Penn State is Ohio State and the Scarlet Knights gave up 56 points against the Buckeyes. As angry as the Nittany Lions are, the fact is that their defense has allowed an average of 501.5 yards per game the past two weeks. Even though Rutgers is not a very good football team, they should be able to at least score a couple of times here and that should help to send this one way over the total because I don't foresee PSU ever taking their foot off the gas. They are angry and this is their homecoming game and they're ready to put on a show. The over is 7-1 in Penn State's November games. The over is 3-1 when Rutgers is a road dog of 21.5 points or more. Look for the Nittany Lions to win this one huge (but I am not fond of laying more than 30 points!) and it should fly over the total in Happy Valley EARLY today. Free Pick on OVER the total in Penn State

Ray Monohan

NCAA-F | Michigan State vs Ohio State
    Play on: OVER 53 -110

Michigan State vs. Ohio State Over 53
    A crucial Big Ten battle takes place early on Saturday as the winner is in the drivers seat for a spot in the Big Ten Championship Game.
    Ohio State comes in off a tough loss to Iowa, which eliminated them from the Playoff race. However, Urban Meyer will have his team fired up for this one and really take out some frustrations in this case. Expect them to open the playbook much more and really take some shots down field, while using plenty of tempo to try and keep this Michigan State defense off balanced.
    On the other side of things, the Spartans offense is no pushover. They used the big play to really work Penn State and this is a defense that is very vulnerable as well.
    Some trends to note. Over is 5-2 in Buckeyes last 7 home games. Over is 4-1 in Spartans last 5 road games.
    Look for a back and forth game on both sides here.
    Back the Over.
    Good Luck, Razor Ray.
    Saturday 5* FREE CFB O/U Play