Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Monday 11-13-17 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    John Martin

Nov 13 '17, 7:05 PM in 2h
    NBA | Kings vs Wizards
    Play on: Wizards -10½ -108 at 5Dimes

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Washington Wizards -10.5

The Washington Wizards are rolling having won three of their last four games all by 11 points or more. I think that trend continues here tonight as they don't get much resistance from the Sacramento Kings. This is a Kings team that is 1-6 SU & 1-5-1 ATS on the road, getting outscored by 13.6 points per game on average. The Wizards already won 110-83 in Sacramento earlier this season on October 29th. The Kings are legitimately one of the worst teams in the NBA this season, while the Wizards are one of the better squads. Look for that to play out on the court again tonight. Give me the Wizards.

Ray Monohan

Nov 13 '17, 8:05 PM in 3h
    NBA | Grizzlies vs Bucks
    Play on: Bucks -3½ -107 at 5Dimes

Milwaukee Bucks -3.5
    The Bucks lay a small number, at home, giving them value in this spot.
    The Grizzlies are seeing their top guys really struggle right now. Mike Conley, who this team leans on, has struggled to really get things going as of late.
    Conley has shot under 40% on the season and comes in off a performance where he shot just 4 of 11.
    Milwaukee has found a solid 1-2 punch with Giannis Antetokounmpo and Eric Bledsoe, as the duo has become one of the more threatening ones in the NBA. From scoring to rebounding and defense, they have really lit a spark underneath the Bucks here.
    Some trends to note. Grizzlies are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 road games. Grizzlies are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
    Milwaukee has been playing extremely well and is worth a move here.
    Back Milwaukee.
    Good Luck, Razor Ray.

Totals Guru

Nov 13 '17, 8:30 PM in 3h
    NCAA-B | Rider vs Xavier
    Play on: UNDER 156 -110

Free Total Annihilator On Rider vs Xavier under 156 -110

Jack Jones

Nov 13 '17, 10:35 PM in 5h
    NBA | 76ers vs Clippers
    Play on: Clippers -2 -102 at 5Dimes

Jack's Free Pick Monday: Los Angeles Clippers -2

This is the time to 'buy low' on the Los Angeles Clippers tonight. They will be highly motivated for a victory after going 0-5 SU & 0-5 ATS in their last five games overall. I look for them to get the job done as only 2-point home favorites over the Philadelphia 76ers.

It's also time to 'sell high' on the 76ers tonight, who are 6-3 SU & 7-2 ATS in their last nine games overall. The 76ers are in the midst of a tough five-game road trip and will be playing their fourth game on that trip tonight. They will have a hard time getting up for this game after facing the Warriors on Saturday.

The Clippers have owned the 76ers, going 10-1 SU & 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings. They basically just have to win this game to cover tonight. I think they get back in the win column here against the 76ers. Bet the Clippers Monday.

Dave Price

Nov 13 '17, 10:05 PM in 5h
    NBA | Nuggets vs Blazers
    Play on: Blazers +1 -108 at 5Dimes

Dave's Monday Free Play:

1* on Portland Trail Blazers +1

The Key: It's not often you'll get the chance to back the Portland Trail Blazers as an underdog. But after two straight home losses to Memphis and Brooklyn by a combined 5 points, this team is now undervalued. I like the price we are getting with them here, especially with Jusuf Nurkic out for revenge on his former team after the Nuggets traded him away last year. He had a monster game in his only game with the Blazers against the Nuggets last year in their 122-113 home victory as 2-point favorites. He had 33 points and 15 boards to lead the way. The score isn't settled yet, and I expect Nurkic to outplay Jokic tonight. The home team has won 7 of the last 9 meetings. Take Portland.

Teddy Davis

Nov 13 '17, 7:35 PM in 2h
    NBA | Cavs vs Knicks
    Play on: UNDER 219 -110

I know the Cavs have been Over machines here lately, but I think this line is definitely inflated. These two teams have already met and the total was 212.5. The game actually stayed under and the two teams combined to hit 23 3's.
    So with the Cavs losing the first meeting I think we see a pretty big effort here especially from LeBron who as we all all know loves to play in the Garden. Neither team is a a legit threat from the outside the fact like I mentioned they hit 23 and still went under the first meeting. I think this easily stays under here as well.

Bobby Conn

Nov 13 '17, 7:30 PM in 2h
    NCAA-B | Vanderbilt vs Belmont
    Play on: Belmont +3 -110 at GTBets

1* Free Play on Belmont +3 -110

Jimmy Boyd

Nov 13 '17, 8:05 PM in 3h
    NBA | Grizzlies vs Bucks
    Play on: Grizzlies +4 -110 at 5Dimes

Free Pick on Grizzlies +
    I like the value here with Memphis as a road dog against the Bucks on Monday. Milwaukee has won 2 straight since Eric Bledsoe made his debut with the team, but I think it has them a bit overvalued here against a quality Grizzlies team that will be looking to close out their 5-game road trip with a winning record after splitting the first 4.
    Typically you don't think of teams being well rested on road trips, but this will be just the second game in the last 6 days. They should be the much fresher team here, as Milwaukee is playing their 3rd game in 4 days.
    Grizzlies are also a team that seems to play their best in the underdog role, especially at this price range, as they are 19-9 ATS in their last 28 as a dog of 3.5 to 9.5 points. Bucks on the other hand are just 6-21 ATS in their last 27 home games when they come in having won 2 of their last 3 games. Take Memphis!

Sal Michaels

Nov 13 '17, 9:05 PM in 4h
    NBA | Lakers vs Suns
    Play on: Suns -1 -104 at 5Dimes

Free Play on Suns -1 -104

Doc's Sports

Nov 13 '17, 10:35 PM in 5h
    NBA | 76ers vs Clippers
    Play on: Clippers -2 -102 at 5Dimes

The Clippers have lost five straight. It’s too early in the season to really say any game is a “must win” but LA really has to get back on track here. They have had a real tough schedule lately and this is their lone home game before they go back on the road, and they play at Cleveland next game so they really need a win here big time. Lose another couple games and it might be time for heads to roll here in LA after a promising start to the season. The Sixers have covered only three of the last 11 meetings in this series and they are on a 1-4 ATS slide when these teams play in LA. The Sixers aren’t in top form right now as they have lost two straight both SU and ATS. We think the Clips get a much-needed win here at home and it should be comfortable enough to cover this overadjusted small number.