Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Service Plays Sunday 11/12/17

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    H&H Sports. (NFL)

4* Patriots/Broncos Under 45

Triple Dime Cowboys +3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Capone View Post
    His Twitter shows he is 66-81 ytd in NFL??
    He does a bunch of games and is usually shitty but his g.o.m are usually pretty solid as I stated. Only play I ever follow of his.

Hsw

ne & ova

Billy hill 12.5 nba
    Detroit

3G Sports

10* GAME OF THE WEEK:
    I understand that Zeke Elliott is an impact running back but they have 2 quality replacements who will be fresh and ready to go behind that great offensive line. Dak Prescott is on fire, leading the team to 28+ points in each of their last six ballgames and making good decisions with the football week after week – he’s thrown only 2 INT’s during that entire six week span. The Falcons are 0-5 ATS over their last 5, and are 1-4 in their last 5 overall. Atlanta is 1-4 when allowing 100+ rushing yards on the year, and will face a Cowboys offense averaging 183.4 Rush YPG over their last 5. The Cowboys defense has traveled well this season. In 3 road games, they’ve allowed just 15.3 PPG and 302.3 YPG. I'm backing the DALLAS COWBOYS as our 10* GAME OF THE WEEK!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMar View Post
    I think if you beg Peso,...

he will get the plays for you.

Peso buys all kinds of cappers....

Indian Cowboy

4* Hou/Ind over 223

Stephen Nover SNF

UNDER 46.5 (-110) Patriots vs Broncos

The Patriots have more trouble against the Broncos, especially playing in Denver, than they do against any other defense. The Patriots have played three times in Denver during the past two seasons and been held to an average of 19.3 points. The Broncos rank in the top-five defensively in fewest yards per game, run defense and pass defense. The prideful Broncos were embarrassed, 51-23, by the Eagles in Philadelphia this past Sunday. That was their third straight road game. Despite that lopsided loss, the Broncos defense still may have the most talent and savvy of any defense in the league. They'll be out to redeem themselves against this hated conference rival. The Patriots are likely to be down one of their better wide receivers with Chris Hogan nursing a shoulder injury. Remember the Patriots are missing Julian Edelman, too. The Patriots' offense has been going downhill averaging 21.8 points a game during their last four games after averaging 32.5 points in their first four games. The flip side is the Patriots' defense is much improved. Since Bill Belichick simplified defensive roles, the Patriots have given up just 12.7 points per game during their last four games. Belichick shouldn't have to game plan too hard facing Brock Osweiler, who has 22 turnovers in 17 starts, but he's had extra prep time anyways with the Patriots being idle last week. Poor quarterbacking is killing the Broncos. If not for two touchdowns in garbage time against the Eagles, one of which was scored by the defense, the Broncos would have scored fewer than 20 points for the sixth consecutive time.

NHL Total

UNDER 5.5 (-130) Sharks vs Kings

These two teams recently played the up-tempo Lightning and each gave up five goals. Look for a normal defensive struggle now that the Sharks and Kings are playing each other. I'm surprised the total didn't open 5. I'm willing to lay higher juice to get 5 1/2. San Jose ranks No. 1 defensively. The Kings are right behind them with the second-best defense. Both teams have outstanding goalies with Martin Jones slated to be back in goal for San Jose and Jonathan Quick going for LA.

Late Game Tally

Patriots - 12

Broncos - 14 (1 ML)
    Over - 3
    Under - 8 ............. 1 GOW

VegasButcher

New England Patriots -7'

NBA Club;

Pacers Over 223

Pistons Under 202

Celtics Over 202

H&H Sports;

4* Patriots/Broncos Under 45

Quote Originally Posted by havoc3011 View Post
    He does a bunch of games and is usually shitty but his g.o.m are usually pretty solid as I stated. Only play I ever follow of his.
    Cool! Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by make$allday View Post
    Wow anger management anyone. I didn't know asking for a guys plays would lead to such craziness. I asked for one man. Let me ask for stu feiner then. Geez some people clearly have anger issues and are losing. You guys should get some or try a new hobby never seen such craziness over a simple question. people tell me to buy from the same people who mooch on here for years. So funny how people talk big on a computer but are scared in real life to say anything because they can hide on a computer and talk smack. I guess I will go to another site clearly guys on here are desperatr wo win. Use the guy I do and you will not be so angry. GL gmoney u should change name to no money.
    Ahh man....I'm sorry....pussy hurting today? Please, and I mean PLEASE DONT leave and go somewhere else to BEG ALL DAY LONG for a capper....and please don't leave because who would take your place with your good "RECORD KEEPING" skills and all...just from the 3 or 4 forums I bounce around on I saw you on ALL of them swinging Big Tool McMordie's AL for him...not angry here bro at all, not losing either?? Just can't understand if you BELIEVE the 9-1, then spend the $15 or $20 bux when you FIGURE OUT nobody here buys AL's BULLSHIT PLAYS bro?? LOL! Sorry guys for the clutter...I'm done with this...just had to vent lol!!
    Last edited by Johnny Capone; 11-13-2017 at 02:17 AM.