Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Spartan

3* Buffalo Bills +2.5

SSI WINS Picks for the week

Risked 5 units to win 5*Washington Redskins PK +100*vs Minnesota Vikings
    Risked 5 units to win 4.76*New Orleans Saints -3 -105*vs Buffalo Bills
    Risked 5 units to win 6.25*Dallas Cowboys +125*vs Atlanta Falcons
    Last edited by Can'tPickAWinner; 11-08-2017 at 05:49 PM.

The New Orleans Group

Sunday 11/12

NFL
    Jaguars/Chargers over 41

SSI Wins Parlay Lifestyle Picks

Saints ML/Redskins ML/Cowboys ML (3 UNITS)-NFL

7-Unit Play. Take #251 Minnesota (-1.5) over Washington (1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 12)

This play is from my NFL 411 System.

The Redskins are coming off one of their best wins of the year in an upset over Seattle. They only won that game because Seattle's kicker missed three field goals. The Redskins were outgained by nearly 200 yards in that one. And this Washington team is still very beat up with injuries. Teams that are off a win over Seattle have not fared well over the last five seasons. And I think that Washington will have a letdown after their upset. Minnesota was off last week. They have had two weeks to prepare for this game and the Vikings have won four straight. Their only loss in the last six weeks was a tough loss against the Lions in a game where they turned the ball over three times in Detroit territory. Minnesota will want to get revenge for a loss here last November. One year ago they lost 26-20 and will want to turn that around. Washington is just 1-2 in its last three games and just 2-3 in their last five games. The Redskins are just 1-4 ATS in their last five games. The Vikings are 36-15 ATS in their last 51 games overall.

Allen Eastman

Robert Ferringo

8-Unit Play. Take #268 L.A. Rams (-11.5) over Houston (4 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 12)
    2-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 46.5 Houston at L.A. Rams (4 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 12)

Note: This is my NFL Game of the Year.

The Colts stink. Why am I talking about the Colts in this writeup? Because the Colts are the team that just went on the road and tooled on the Texans in Houston last week. Indianapolis won 20-14 last week in a game hat was never that close. Houston's first touchdown before desperation time late in the fourth was a fluke defensive score. The Texans mustered just 288 total yards in that one against one of the worst defenses in football. And now they are headed on the road to take on one of the hottest teams in football. Look, I know the look of a team that has mailed it in on the season. And that's the look that I saw on the faces of the Houston Texans last week. They knew their season was over the minute they found out that Deshaun Watson was injured and out for the season. Tom Savage is a loser. This guy should not be an NFL quarterback. Not by any stretch of the imagination. And you can see it on the faces of the Texans receivers: they know it too. Houston also traded away Duane Brown and everything about their last 10 days suggests that they are waving the white flag on this season. Houston doesn't have any answers on the defensive end either. They've been decimated by personnel losses. J.J. Watt, Whitney Mercilus, and Brian Cushing are all gone. Jonathan Joseph and Jadaveon Clowney are banged up. I mean, this team doesn't have an NFL-caliber quarterback, they have one of the weaker offensive lines in football, and they barely have enough guys to put together a defense. Add on top of that the bad karma that's been surrounding this locker room because of A) the deflating Watson injury and B) the controversy surrounding their owner's racist comments and this is a team that is in complete turmoil.

Then there is the Rams. They are as hot as they come. And they have been absolutely burying inferior opponents. In Week 1 the Colts brought out their weak mess of a team and a not-at-all-NFL-caliber quarterback (Scott Tolzien) and the Rams blasted them 46-9. The Rams hammered Arizona 33-0 in London three weeks ago. And they embarrassed the Giants 51-17 last week. They are decimating people. The Rams also scored a 10-point win at Jacksonville, hanging 27 points on one of the better defenses in football. These guys are legit. They have a lot of momentum from three straight wins, a 5-1 run, and first place in the division. And the Rams are playing their first home game in nearly a month. Right now this team is hot. And they finally look like they might be gaining some traction with the Los Angeles fan base. They might even have some fans at this game this week! The Rams will need to take advantage of their home field. And they'll be attempting to against a Houston team that is playing just its second road game since September.

I know this spread is huge. But I just don't think that a 31-17 or 34-20 score in this game is out of the question. I actually think it is going to be closer to 34-10 or 31-14. I think it will be close in the first half but I don't expect the Texans to threaten to win this one and I don't think this game will ever be in doubt. The Texans have outscored their last three opponents by an average of over 25 points per game and on the season the Rams are outscoring people by 13.5 points per game. I'm saying that this one could be closer than expected and still come through. These two teams are in completely different head spaces and going in completely different directions. I have seen the Rams bury people and if the Texans get down in this game I just don't think they are going to have the fight to get back in it. I'll roll with the Rams to light the Texans up in this one.

Carpe diem. Good luck.

Doc Sports

7 gbay
    3 chargers
    3 giants

Joey Cassano

Buffalo Bills

Norm Hitzges' Picks of the Pole

Dallas +3
    Minnesota -1.5
    Jacksonville -3.5
    Tennessee -4/5
    Cleveland +11
    LA Rams -12
    Green Bay +5.5

Mike Francesa (14-9) YTD
    Wash +1'
    NYG -2'
    Atl -3

Goodfella

3* NFL Underdog GOY" on BUFFALO BILLS +3

2* NFL Two Team money-line parlay

#273 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS money-line to #255 PITTSBURGH STEELERS money-line

Greg shaker

3* TOTAL Of THE WEEK

Denver / New England under 46.5

Dave essler

3* Buffalo +2

1* Jacksonville -4

Docs Concensus

NFL
    6* Minny-1.5
    6* GB+6
    5* Tampa+2.5
    7* NO-3
    7* Rams-10.5
    5* Atl-3

Indian Cowboy

7-Unit Play. #254. Take Chicago Bears -5.5 over Green Bay Packers (Sunday @ 1pm est)
    This one might get ugly. You have an elite Bears defense that might be the best coaching job ever done by John Fox that believes in itself. Chicago has the 8th best defense in the league, just held New Orleans and their high potent offense to 20 points, beat Carolina 17-3 at home, beat Baltimore by 3 points on the road in overtime, lost to the Vikings by just 3, has revenge from a 14-35 loss to the Packers earlier this year and a team who beat the Steelers this year - and nearly beat the Falcons - this is a team that is every bit of capable of winning and winning big in this game. If the Packers had issues with the Lions defense, they will certainly have issues with the Bears defense as they head on the road today. The Bears have been wanting to beat the Packers down bad for years and they will finally get their chance today. More importantly, this team needs this win as a win here would put them at 4-5 all of a sudden and keep them moving up in the standings. The Packers are 1-5 ATS when facing a team with a losing record and the Bears are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games.

3-Unit Play. #266. Take Detroit Lions -11 over Cleveland Browns (Sunday @ 1pm est)
    3-Unit Play. #259. Take Over 43 Tampa Bay Bucs vs. New York Jets (Sunday @ 1pm est)
    3-Unit Play. #267. Take Under 46.5 Houston vs. LA Rams (Sunday @4:05pm est)
    3-Unit Play. #271. Take NY Giants -2.5 over San Francisco 49ers (Sunday @ 4:25pm est)

VSI

NFL FOOTBALL

6 Unit Play. Take #262 Tennessee -4.5 over Cincinnati (1:00p.m., Sunday November 12)
    A little shocked that this number is not a point higher because right now I want no action on the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals lost last week on the road to Jacksonville 23-7 and their only 'W' as of late was against the Colts at home. Tennessee comes into this home game winner of 3-straight and back-to-back victories over AFC North teams and Sunday afternoon I see the 3-peat cashing against the AFC North. The Titans have won 3-straight home games and the Titans defense has been playing outstanding team defense and that is why I see the Titans winning this game and covering this small number at home. It's no secret that the Bengals were outplayed on both sides of the ball last Sunday and right now the Titans are looking for a playoff berth and maybe just maybe the Bengals might be planning their summer vacations. Tennessee wins big at home and I see the Titans winning this game by double-digits. Cincinnati is 3-9-1 ATS against a team with a winning record and the Titans are 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 home games.

3 Unit Play. Take #268 Los Angeles Rams -11.5 over Houston (3:05p.m., Sunday November 12)
    This play is all of the players that the Houston Texans have on the field now these days. Last week the Rams offense blew up the Giants defense scoring 51 points and the Rams offense has been outstanding as of late. With Houston having trouble moving the ball last week against Indianapolis and with the Texans having Tom Savage at center I see the Rams offense continuing to rack up big numbers on offense and having no trouble covering this number at home.

3 Unit Play. Take #273 New England -7.5 over Denver (8:30p.m., Sunday November 12)
    New England is coming off a bye week and the Patriots will be traveling to Denver to face off a struggling Denver squad. The Patriots have won 4-straight and their defense has been the key to their turn around season as the 'D' is giving up only 12.7ppg. Tom Brady will be able to move the ball against a Denver defense because last week the Denver gave up 51 points to the Eagles and if the Patriots put up touchdowns quickly I don't see the Denver offense going toe-to-toe with Brady and the Pats offense. Denver wins big on the road and the struggles will continue for Denver. New England is 10-2 ATS in their last 12 road games and Tom Brady will be the big difference in this game.

Stephen Nover

3* NFL TOTAL OF THE WEEK

Washington / Minnesota over 40.5

King creole

3* GAME OF THE WEEK

LOS ANGELES CHARGERS / JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS over 41