Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wednesday 11-15-17 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    The Cleveland Cavaliers are winners of consecutive games for the first time since the opening two games of the season and are showing some fight, with LeBron James leading the charge. James will try to guide the Cavaliers to a season-high third straight win when they visit the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday.

James got into a war of words with New York Knicks center Enes Kanter during and after Monday's trip to Madison Square Garden but got the last laugh when Cleveland overcame a 23-point deficit en route to a 104-101 win. James collected 23 points, 12 assists, nine rebounds and three blocks in the win and is averaging 28.1 points, 8.8 assists and 7.4 rebounds while logging a league-high 38.1 minutes. The Hornets are just happy to be home after going winless on a four-game trip that ended with a 90-87 setback at Boston on Friday, which marked their lowest-scoring output of the season. "Where we're falling short is details," Hornets coach Steve Clifford told the Charlotte Observer. "When you're not good at the little things, that's where you give up 8-0 runs, or you come down and blow (offensive) sets or blow coverages. Those are things we've always been really good at, and we're not."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, ESPN, FS Ohio (Cleveland)

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (7-7): James got some help on Monday from shooting guard Kyle Korver, who scored 19 of his 21 points in the fourth quarter and buried five 3-pointers in the frame. "I needed one to go down first; I think I missed the next two after that," Korver told reporters. "I actually felt great. I've played this game for a long time and I've had many bad shooting nights. I kept shooting and kept at it." Korver totaled 34 points and eight 3-pointers in the last two games after totaling 10 points in the previous two contests.

ABOUT THE HORNETS (5-7): Charlotte is planning on guard Nicolas Batum (elbow) making his season debut on Wednesday after he spent the last three days practicing with the team. "If it's my call, yes," Batum told the Charlotte Observer after practice on Tuesday of playing against the Cavaliers. "If the coaches and the training staff are OK with it, it should be a go tomorrow." Batum averaged career highs of 15.1 points and 5.9 assists in 2016-17 while adding 6.2 rebounds and 1.1 steals.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Cavaliers PG Derrick Rose (ankle) sat out the last three games and is day-to-day.

2. Hornets PG Kemba Walker shot 33.9 percent from the field, including 5-of-25 from 3-point range, on the road trip.

3. Cleveland took all four meetings last season and six straight in the series.

PREDICTION: Cavaliers 109, Hornets 107

The Detroit Pistons own the second-best record in the Eastern Conference and are winners of five straight, but they are about to put their record to the test. The Pistons, who just finished up a sweep of a five-game homestand, will begin a three-game trip and a stretch with nine of 11 on the road when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday.

Detroit began that homestand with a 105-96 win over the Bucks on Nov. 3 and earned the five straight wins by an average of 10.2 points. "The next three games on the road against teams you beat at home," Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy told reporters after a 112-103 win over the Miami Heat to close out the homestand on Sunday. "So you know they want back at you. The challenges just keep mounting. You put wins in the bank because you know there are going to be tough stretches in the season. So you put wins in the bank and our guys on this homestand did a hell of a job." The Bucks are winners of three straight games and are having no trouble working point guard Eric Bledsoe into the rotation. Bledsoe scored 15 points on Monday - his highest total in three games with the team - as Milwaukee pulled off a 110-103 win over the Memphis Grizzlies.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Detroit, FS Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

ABOUT THE PISTONS (10-3): Detroit is being led by Tobias Harris, Andre Drummond and Reggie Jackson but is starting to give other players more chances and was rewarded with season highs of 14 points and five rebounds from rookie shooting guard Luke Kennard in Sunday's win. The Duke product, who found himself out of the rotation completely at the beginning of the homestand before a steady increase in playing time over the final four games, logged a season-high 28 minutes off the bench on Sunday. "We have a lot of guys that make plays like that and I want to be a player that would be able to make those plays," Kennard told reporters. "If my shot's not falling, I want to make an impact in other ways."

ABOUT THE BUCKS (7-6): Milwaukee star forward Giannis Antetokounmpo delivered 27 points, nine rebounds, seven assists, two blocks and two steals while logging 44 minutes on Monday, and coach Jason Kidd would like to see the players around his star step up. "We can count on and look and watch Giannis, but we need everybody to participate on the offensive end and I thought he did a great job of finding guys," Kidd told reporters. Antetokounmpo got some shooting support on Monday from Khris Middleton, who went 4-of-5 from 3-point range after going 4-of-16 in the previous four games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Harris went 21-of-35 from 3-point range during the homestand.

2. Bucks PF Mirza Teletovic (knee) missed the last three games and is unlikely to play on Wednesday.

3. Milwaukee took the last four in the series.

PREDICTION: Bucks 105, Pistons 103

A west coast trip that started out well is turning sour for the Orlando Magic, who dropped their last two games to fall to 1-2 on the four-game trip. The Magic will try to come out even and avoid a season-high third-straight loss when they visit the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.

Orlando struggled on the defensive end in a 125-107 loss to the Denver Nuggets on Saturday and wasn't happy with its offensive effort in Monday's 110-100 setback at the defending champion Golden State Warriors. "I think the problem tonight was definitely offensively," Magic guard Evan Fournier told the team's website. "The ball stuck too much. Obviously, they scouted us really good and we could never find a rhythm offensively. It was a mix of them being more physical, messed up some coverages and then when we have to walk the ball up, it's hard for us offensively." The Trail Blazers snapped a two-game slide with a 99-82 win over the Denver Nuggets on Monday to move to 3-2 on their six-game homestand. Portland, which will play six of its next seven games on the road, leaned on its bench to avoid a three-game losing streak.

TV: 10 p.m. ET, FS Florida (Orlando), NBCS Northwest (Portland)

ABOUT THE MAGIC (8-6): Point guard Elfrid Payton is still working his way back into shape after missing eight games with a hamstring strain and sat out the loss at Denver on the second night of a back-to-back before struggling at the Warriors. Payton was held to four points on 2-of-8 shooting in 25 minutes at Golden State after going 9-of-16 from the floor in his first two games back. Fellow point guard D.J. Augustin is dealing with his own hamstring strain and is expected to sit out his seventh straight game on Wednesday.

ABOUT THE TRAIL BLAZERS (7-6): Evan Turner led the bench effort on Monday with 14 points on 7-of-11 shooting as the reserves shot 17-of-26 from the floor. "I just think we went on a run and was able to keep it defensively and offensively," Turner told reporters. "I think we're all clicking, I think we picked up our communication. Slipped away a little bit but then I think our first unit put together their own run and the second unit came in and held it up." The bench play is picking up some of the slack for star guard Damian Lillard, who is 4-of-23 from 3-point range over the last four games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Magic rookie PF Jonathan Isaac (ankle) sat out Monday and is not expected to play on Wednesday.

2. Trail Blazers rookie PF Caleb Swanigan made his first start on Monday and managed six points on 2-of-5 shooting in 20 minutes.

3. The teams split the season series in 2016-17, with Orlando earning a 112-103 win in Portland on Feb. 23.

PREDICTION: Magic 116, Trail Blazers 109

The Philadelphia 76ers won the first half of their Staples Center doubleheader and will aim to make it a sweep when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday. Two days after a 21-point loss at Golden State, the 76ers squeaked past the Los Angeles Clippers 109-105 on Monday, riding a 32-point, 16-rebound effort from Joel Embiid.

Ben Simmons chipped in 22 points and 12 rebounds as the youngsters continued to impress for Philadelphia. "They're two of the best players in the league already," Sixers guard JJ Redick told reporters. "They're both MVP-caliber players. They're fantastic and we're all along for the ride." The Lakers have some quality young talent as well and managed to snap a three-game slide with a 100-93 victory at Phoenix on Monday to salvage the finale of a four-game road trip. The teams split a pair of meetings last season, with the road team winning each time.

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, ESPN, NBCS Philadelphia

ABOUT THE 76ERS (7-6): Embiid and Simmons get the headlines as Philadelphia's "process" comes to fruition, but Robert Covington deserves plenty of credit for taking his game to new heights this season. The fifth-year pro hit 5-of-8 3-pointers and all four of his shots inside the arc while scoring a career-high 31 points in the win over the Clippers. Covington entered Tuesday tied for fifth in the NBA in 3-point percentage (50.0) and ranked third in triples per game (3.7).

ABOUT THE LAKERS (6-8): The starters combined for 54 points while shooting 36.4 percent in the win at Phoenix while the bench took over, led by Jordan Clarkson's 25 points. "Just seems more focused and serious about what we're doing," coach Luke Walton told the Los Angeles Times of Clarkson, who is shooting 51.2 percent from the field and averaging a team-high 15.5 points in only 21.4 minutes. "Just his overall approach each day. Asking questions to the way he's been practicing. The effort he's been giving on defense for the most part is a huge step up from last year. Just his overall presence around the court." Veteran Corey Brewer provided a rare boost off the bench with 13 points after being held to five or fewer in each of his first 13 games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Lakers F Brandon Ingram is averaging eight points - nearly six below his season average - on 7-of-27 shooting over a three-game span.

2. Philadelphia entered Tuesday fifth in the NBA from long distance (38.8 percent), while Los Angeles was last (30.2).

3. Sixers PG Jerryd Bayless (wrist) missed four straight games and is doubtful for this one.

PREVIEW: Lakers 112, 76ers 110

The San Antonio Spurs look to defeat the host Minnesota Timberwolves for the 13th consecutive time when the teams square off on Wednesday. The Spurs continued their dominance of Minnesota with a season-opening 107-99 victory behind 25 points and 10 rebounds from power forward LaMarcus Aldridge.

The Timberwolves last defeated the Spurs on April 8, 2014 but are a much-improved team with All-Star Jimmy Butler joining young stars Andrew Wiggins and Karl-Anthony Towns. Minnesota possesses an 8-5 record, which matches the franchise's best start since the 2001-02, when the team led by Kevin Garnett opened with a 10-3 surge. Aldridge scored a season-best 32 points on Tuesday as San Antonio topped Dallas 97-91 for its fifth victory in six games. The triumph over the Mavericks was the 500th career regular-season road win for Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, who ranks third all-time in that category behind Pat Riley (520) and Don Nelson (517).

TV: 8:30 p.m. ET, FSN Southwest (San Antonio), FSN North (Minnesota)

ABOUT THE SPURS (9-5): Aldridge is thriving in the go-to scoring role with All-Star Kawhi Leonard sidelined and is averaging 22.5 points with 11 20-point performances. The five-time All-Star averaged 18 points or fewer in each of his first two seasons with San Antonio but is resembling the player he was in Portland, where he averaged 21 or more in each of his final five campaigns before departing as a free agent. "Everything is good. I am definitely more confident," Aldridge said after the win over Dallas. "I'm playing my game more this year. Pop has definitely tweaked some things so I can be myself out there more, be more confident, and it's working out for us."

ABOUT THE TIMBERWOLVES (8-5): Another key component in Minnesota's improvement are veteran additions Taj Gibson and Jamal Crawford. The 37-year-old Crawford (9.2 scoring average) supplies scoring punch off the bench while the 32-year-old Gibson (10.2 points, 7.6 rebounds) does the dirty work inside while providing top-notch defense. "He just has a workmanlike attitude every single day," Crawford told reporters. "When he's saying something, it comes from a safe place. It's not with an agenda, it's for the betterment of the team. I'll go to war with him any day of the week."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Spurs have won their last six road meetings with the Timberwolves.

2. Towns recorded 24 points and 13 rebounds in Monday's 109-98 win over Utah for his 10th double-double of the season.

3. There remains no firm timetable for the return of Leonard (quadriceps), who finished third in last season's MVP voting and second the previous campaign.

PREDICTION: Timberwolves 104, Spurs 103

The Toronto Raptors notched an impressive victory in the middle contest of their three-game road trip and look to end the trek with a winning record when they visit the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday. Toronto rolled to a 129-113 win over red-hot Houston on Tuesday after opening the journey with a 95-94 loss to Boston.

The star backcourt of DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry combined for 46 points, 15 assists and 10 rebounds in the win over the Rockets while taking on their typical load of on-court leadership. "That is the challenge we take on every night, and it's fun," DeRozan said in a postgame television interview after scoring 27 points. "On the road against a great team in a hostile place, we proved that." New Orleans is playing solid basketball, posting five wins in its last six games - with the lone defeat being a 122-118 setback in Toronto. Guard Jrue Holiday recorded season bests of 34 points and 11 assists in that contest but averaged just 9.5 points over the next two games.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, Sportsnet One (Toronto), FSN New Orleans

ABOUT THE RAPTORS (8-5): Rookie forward OG Anunoby received his first career start Tuesday with Norman Powell (hip) sidelined and scored a season-best 16 points on 6-of-8 shooting. The 20-year-old was the 23rd overall selection in the 2017 draft, and Toronto sees him eventually blossoming into a double-digit scorer but also had him guarding Houston star James Harden (38 points on 8-of-25 shooting) for long stretches of the game. "You're not going to stop a young man like Harden, but I thought he made him work for every inch of the court he tried to get to, and used his foot speed and length to make it difficult," coach Dwane Casey told reporters. "(Harden) still scored. Still, he made him work, and that's what we need out of that position."

ABOUT THE PELICANS (8-6): Rajon Rondo is slated to see approximately 14-to-16 minutes of playing time against Toronto after receiving five in Monday's 106-105 victory over Atlanta. Rondo is back from core muscle surgery, and coach Alvin Gentry is looking forward to seeing him reach full health to run the team - as is the veteran point guard. "It's a great feeling to be back out there playing basketball again, especially with this group of guys," Rondo told reporters. "They are very unselfish. I came here for a reason. This is a special group of guys, and my expectations are pretty high."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. DeRozan scored 33 points in the recent win over the Pelicans - Toronto's fifth straight triumph in the all-time series and 13th in the last 16 meetings.

2. New Orleans C DeMarcus Cousins has recorded six straight double-doubles and posted 13 through 14 games.

3. Toronto swingman CJ Miles matched his season best of six 3-pointers while scoring 19 points against the Rockets.

PREDICTION: Pelicans 108, Raptors 104

The Archie Miller era at Indiana is off to difficult start and it won't get any easier during Wednesday's game at No. 23 Seton Hall in the Gavitt Tip-off Games. After being blown out in their opener and scratching out a win in their second game, the Hoosiers could be in for a long night against the Pirates, who have won 18 straight non-conference games at the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J.

The Hoosiers opened their season by losing by 21 points to Indiana State and then held off Howard, two teams with a combined record of 21-44 last season. "I think one thing right now that is very new is the roles," Miller told the media. "You see some guys right now trying to figure out where they stand. To continue to establish what we are asking guys to do will be key moving forward." When the veterans couldn't get it done against the Sycamores, Miller turned to freshmen Justin Smith and Aljami Durham, who combined for 32 points, 15 rebounds and five assists off the bench in the nine-point victory over the Bison. The Pirates, led by senior Angel Delgado, started 2-0 for the seventh straight season by dominating on the glass, including grabbing 37 offensive rebounds, good for second in the nation.

TV: 6:30 p.m. ET, Fox Sports 1

ABOUT INDIANA (1-1): It wasn't hard to see why the Hoosiers struggled against Indiana State as they collected only 25 rebounds and turned the ball over 19 times against 12 assists, two things that Smith and senior Justin Newkirk helped to remedy against Howard. Smith logged double the minutes in the second game and pulled down 12 of the team's 44 boards, while Newkirk received 11 more minutes of action and registered seven of the Hoosier's 25 assists. De'Ron Davis was the only player to perform well in both games, although a 3-of-10 effort from the foul line ruined what was otherwise a solid contest for the 6-10 sophomore forward against Howard.

ABOUT SETON HALL (2-0): Aside from Delgado, who is a double-double threat every game, the opposition can't be sure who the focal point of the Seton Hall offense will be on any given night considering the Pirates have three other proven scorers in Myles Powell, Desi Rodriguez and Khadeen Carrington. Rodriguez paced Kevin Willard's team in the season opener before giving way to Powell in Sunday's 10-point victory over Monmouth. Perhaps Carrington, who has acted as more of a facilitator this season after leading the team in scoring last season, can lead the way against the Hoosiers, whose last 1-2 start occurred in 1997-98.

TIP-INS

1. Over the last two seasons, the Pirates are 18-0 when outshooting their opponent.

2. Already without senior Collin Hartman out with a groin injury, the Hoosiers lost junior Juwan Morgan to an ankle injury early on against Howard.

3. Robert Johnson had 14 points in the victory over Howard and needs one more to become the 51st Indiana player to eclipse 1,000 career points.

PREDICTION: Seton Hall 87, Indiana 80

NCAAB
    Long Sheet

Wednesday, November 15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDIANA (1 - 1) at SETON HALL (2 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 6:30 PM
    Top Trends for this game.
    INDIANA is 4-15 ATS (-12.5 Units) in road games after scoring 80 points or more over the last 3 seasons.
    INDIANA is 111-145 ATS (-48.5 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

Head-to-Head Series History
    There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UC-SANTA BARBARA (1 - 0) at PITTSBURGH (0 - 2) - 11/15/2017, 7:00 PM
    UC-SANTA BARBARA is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
    PITTSBURGH is 8-19 ATS (-12.9 Units) in home games after allowing 80 points or more since 1997.

BYU (1 - 0) at PRINCETON (0 - 1) - 11/15/2017, 7:00 PM
    BYU is 63-106 ATS (-53.6 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
    BYU is 84-59 ATS (+19.1 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997.

BYU is 1-0 against the spread versus PRINCETON over the last 3 seasons
    BYU is 1-0 straight up against PRINCETON over the last 3 seasons
    1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BUTLER (2 - 0) at MARYLAND (2 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 7:00 PM
    BUTLER is 37-21 ATS (+13.9 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 since 1997.
    BUTLER is 95-68 ATS (+20.2 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
    BUTLER is 50-31 ATS (+15.9 Units) in November games since 1997.
    BUTLER is 145-104 ATS (+30.6 Units) after a non-conference game since 1997.
    BUTLER is 19-9 ATS (+9.1 Units) in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.
    BUTLER is 212-164 ATS (+31.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

BALL ST (0 - 1) at OKLAHOMA (1 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 8:00 PM
    BALL ST is 19-9 ATS (+9.1 Units) as an underdog over the last 3 seasons.
    BALL ST is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

TX-SAN ANTONIO (1 - 0) at TEXAS ST (0 - 1) - 11/15/2017, 8:00 PM
    TEXAS ST is 17-6 ATS (+10.4 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.

TEXAS ST is 1-1 against the spread versus TX-SAN ANTONIO over the last 3 seasons
    TEXAS ST is 1-1 straight up against TX-SAN ANTONIO over the last 3 seasons
    2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CREIGHTON (2 - 0) at NORTHWESTERN (2 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 9:00 PM
    NORTHWESTERN is 22-12 ATS (+8.8 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    NORTHWESTERN is 22-12 ATS (+8.8 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    NORTHWESTERN is 17-7 ATS (+9.3 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.
    NORTHWESTERN is 19-9 ATS (+9.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
    CREIGHTON is 22-10 ATS (+11.0 Units) when the total is 150 to 159.5 over the last 3 seasons.
    CREIGHTON is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.

NEVADA (2 - 0) at SANTA CLARA (1 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 10:00 PM
    NEVADA is 25-10 ATS (+14.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    NEVADA is 25-10 ATS (+14.0 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    NEVADA is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 2 seasons.
    NEVADA is 22-7 ATS (+14.3 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
    NEVADA is 127-96 ATS (+21.4 Units) in road games since 1997.
    NEVADA is 127-96 ATS (+21.4 Units) in road lined games since 1997.
    NEVADA is 16-4 ATS (+11.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

SANTA CLARA is 1-0 against the spread versus NEVADA over the last 3 seasons
    NEVADA is 1-0 straight up against SANTA CLARA over the last 3 seasons
    1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

UC-RIVERSIDE (1 - 0) at LOYOLA-MARYMOUNT (0 - 1) - 11/15/2017, 10:00 PM
    LOYOLA-MARYMOUNT is 53-84 ATS (-39.4 Units) as a favorite since 1997.
    LOYOLA-MARYMOUNT is 99-133 ATS (-47.3 Units) in all home games since 1997.
    LOYOLA-MARYMOUNT is 99-133 ATS (-47.3 Units) in home lined games since 1997.
    LOYOLA-MARYMOUNT is 93-123 ATS (-42.3 Units) after a non-conference game since 1997.

UC-RIVERSIDE is 1-0 against the spread versus LOYOLA-MARYMOUNT over the last 3 seasons
    LOYOLA-MARYMOUNT is 1-0 straight up against UC-RIVERSIDE over the last 3 seasons
    1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CS-FULLERTON (0 - 1) at ST MARYS-CA (2 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 10:00 PM
    CS-FULLERTON is 3-11 ATS (-9.1 Units) in road games in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.
    ST MARYS-CA is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 3 seasons.
    ST MARYS-CA is 32-18 ATS (+12.2 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.
    ST MARYS-CA is 23-9 ATS (+13.1 Units) in home games in November games since 1997.
    ST MARYS-CA is 16-5 ATS (+10.5 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.
    ST MARYS-CA is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.
    ST MARYS-CA is 8-0 ATS (+8.0 Units) in home games after scoring 80 points or more over the last 3 seasons.

CAL DAVIS (1 - 0) at PACIFIC (0 - 1) - 11/15/2017, 10:30 PM
    CAL DAVIS is 18-6 ATS (+11.4 Units) on Wednesday games since 1997.

MONTANA (2 - 0) at PENN ST (2 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 7:00 PM
    MONTANA is 2-10 ATS (-9.0 Units) as a road underdog of 9.5 to 12 points since 1997.

JACKSONVILLE ST (2 - 0) at BUFFALO (1 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 7:00 PM
    JACKSONVILLE ST is 106-74 ATS (+24.6 Units) in road games since 1997.
    JACKSONVILLE ST is 106-74 ATS (+24.6 Units) in road lined games since 1997.
    JACKSONVILLE ST is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) in November games over the last 3 seasons.
    JACKSONVILLE ST is 46-28 ATS (+15.2 Units) in road games after a non-conference game since 1997.

E ILLINOIS (0 - 1) at W ILLINOIS (1 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 8:00 PM
    There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

E ILLINOIS is 3-1 against the spread versus W ILLINOIS over the last 3 seasons
    W ILLINOIS is 2-2 straight up against E ILLINOIS over the last 3 seasons
    3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NIAGARA (1 - 0) at MINNESOTA (2 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 8:00 PM

VALPARAISO (2 - 0) at SIU EDWARDSVL (0 - 1) - 11/15/2017, 8:00 PM
    VALPARAISO is 43-26 ATS (+14.4 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 since 1997.

S DAKOTA (2 - 0) at TCU (2 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 9:00 PM
    TCU is 13-5 ATS (+7.5 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
    S DAKOTA is 22-9 ATS (+12.1 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    S DAKOTA is 22-9 ATS (+12.1 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    S DAKOTA is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
    TCU is 101-143 ATS (-56.3 Units) in all home games since 1997.
    TCU is 101-143 ATS (-56.3 Units) in home lined games since 1997.
    TCU is 33-52 ATS (-24.2 Units) when playing with one or less days rest since 1997.
    TCU is 166-219 ATS (-74.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

SEATTLE (1 - 1) at WASHINGTON ST (1 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 9:00 PM

C ARKANSAS (1 - 1) at UCLA (1 - 0) - 11/15/2017, 11:00 PM

NCAAB
    Dunkel

Wednesday, November 15

Indiana @ Seton Hall

Game 723-724
    November 15, 2017 @ 6:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Indiana
    Seton Hall
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Seton Hall
    by 16 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Seton Hall
    by 12
    149 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Seton Hall
    (-12); Over

Santa Barbara @ Pittsburgh

Game 725-726
    November 15, 2017 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Santa Barbara
    Pittsburgh
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Pittsburgh
    by 12
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Pittsburgh
    by 5 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Pittsburgh
    (-5 1/2); Under

Brigham Young @ Princeton

Game 727-728

Dunkel Rating:
    Brigham Young
    Princeton
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Brigham Young
    by 1
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Princeton
    by 4 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Brigham Young
    (+4 1/2); Under

Butler @ Maryland

Game 729-730
    November 15, 2017 @ 8:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Butler
    Maryland
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Maryland
    by 1
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Maryland
    by 5 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Butler
    (+5 1/2); Over

Ball State @ Oklahoma

Game 731-732
    November 15, 2017 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Ball State
    Oklahoma
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Oklahoma
    by 24
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Oklahoma
    by 14 1/2
    158 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Oklahoma
    (-14 1/2); Over

TX-San Antonio @ Texas State

Game 733-734

Dunkel Rating:
    TX-San Antonio
    Texas State
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Texas State
    by 10
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Texas State
    by 6
    131 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Texas State
    (-6); Under

Creighton @ Northwestern

Game 735-736
    November 15, 2017 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Creighton
    Northwestern
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Creighton
    Even
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Northwestern
    by 4
    Dunkel Pick:
    Creighton
    (+4); Over

Nevada @ Santa Clara

Game 737-738
    November 15, 2017 @ 10:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Nevada
    Santa Clara
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Santa Clara
    by 4
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Nevada
    by 5 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Santa Clara
    (+5 1/2); Under

Cal Riverside @ Loyola Marymount

Game 739-740

Dunkel Rating:
    Cal Riverside
    Loyola Marymount
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Loyola Marymount
    by 1
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Loyola Marymount
    by 4
    142 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Cal Riverside
    (+4); Under

CS-Fullerton @ St Mary's

Game 741-742

Dunkel Rating:
    CS-Fullerton
    St Mary's
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    St Mary's
    by 24 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    St Mary's
    by 28 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    CS-Fullerton
    (+28 1/2); Over

Cal Davis @ Pacific

Game 743-744
    November 15, 2017 @ 10:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Cal Davis
    Pacific
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Pacific
    by 12 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Pacific
    by 3 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Pacific
    (-3 1/2); Over

Montana @ Penn State

Game 745-746

Dunkel Rating:
    Montana
    Penn State
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Penn State
    by 15
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Penn State
    by 11
    Dunkel Pick:
    Penn State
    (-11); Under

Jacksonville St @ Buffalo

Game 747-748

Dunkel Rating:
    Jacksonville St
    Buffalo
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Jacksonville St
    by 1
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Buffalo
    by 2 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Jacksonville St
    (+2 1/2); Over

Eastern Illinois @ Western Illinois

Game 749-750

Dunkel Rating:
    Eastern Illinois
    Western Illinois
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Western Illinois
    by 4
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Eastern Illinois
    by 5
    Dunkel Pick:
    Western Illinois
    (+5); Under

Niagara @ Minnesota

Game 751-752

Dunkel Rating:
    Niagara
    Minnesota
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Minnesota
    by 23 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Minnesota
    by 19 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Minnesota
    (-19 1/2); Over

Valparaiso @ SIU-Edwardsville

Game 753-754

Dunkel Rating:
    Valparaiso
    SIU-Edwardsville
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Valparaiso
    by 16 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Valparaiso
    by 7 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Valparaiso
    (-7 1/2); Under

South Dakota @ TCU

Game 755-756

Dunkel Rating:
    South Dakota
    TCU
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    TCU
    by 21 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    TCU
    by 17 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    TCU
    (-17 1/2); Under

Seattle @ Washington St

Game 757-758

Dunkel Rating:
    Seattle
    Washington St
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Washington St
    by 14 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Washington St
    No Line
    N/A
    Dunkel Pick:
    Washington St
    N/A

Central Arkansas @ UCLA

Game 759-760
    November 15, 2017 @ 11:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Central Arkansas
    UCLA
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    UCLA
    by 37
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    UCLA
    No Line
    N/A
    Dunkel Pick:
    UCLA
    N/A

NCAAB

Wednesday, November 15

Seton Hall won its first two games this season, by 22-10 points; they’ve got four starters back from LY’s 21-12 team, three of whom are seniors who won 46 games the last two years. Pirates were ranked in preseason top 25 for first time in 15 years. Indiana starts two sophs, two seniors; they got upset by Indiana State in their opener, then beat Howard by 9 in second game. Big East home favorites are 3-4 vs spread this month; Big 14 underdogs are 1-1. Last two years, Big East teams are 10-11 vs spread when favored over a Big 14 team.

Pitt is off to a dismal start, losing at Navy, then at home to Montana in OT; they’ve turned ball over 21.4% of time. Panthers are starting three frosh; 5 of their top 9 guys are freshmen. UCSB has a new coach; they made 12-22 on arc in beat North Dakota State by 19 in their opener. Gauchos start two sophs, three seniors, are picked to finish near bottom of tightly-bunched Big West. ACC home favorites are 8-5 vs spread; Big West road underdogs are 7-2. Last two years, ACC teams are 3-1-1 vs spread when facing a Big West opponent.

BYU outscored Princeton 30-9 on foul line in 82-73 home win over the Tigers LY. BYU starts three sophs, two juniors this year; one of their best guards left school because of off-court issues. Cougars beat Mississippi Valley by 30 in their opener, making 12-26 on arc. Princeton was 9-15 on arc in 85-75 loss at Butler in its opener; Tigers have lost three starters from LY’s 23-7 team that went unbeaten in Ivy League, then lost in NCAA’s by a hoop. Ivy League favorites are 1-3 vs spread; WCC underdogs are 1-3. Last two years, Ivy/WCC teams split a couple meetings.

Butler won its first two games this year, by 18-10 points; Bulldogs have another new coach. are picked to finish in middle of Big East pack- they’ve got three starters back from 25-9 team that lost in Sweet 16 LY. Maryland won its first two games, by 15-53 points; Terps have three starters back from 24-9 team that lost to Xavier in first round of NCAA’s last March- they’re picked 6th in Big 14. Big 14 home favorites are 4-5 vs spread; Big East underdogs are 0-2. Last two years, Big East teams are 10-8 vs spread when an underdog to a Big 14 team.

Oklahoma beat Omaha by 19 in its opener, despite Mavericks making 12-22 on arc; Sooners have four starters back from LY’s 11-20 team- they’re starting two frosh, two juniors. Ball State lost its opener 78-77 at buzzer in Dayton- they were outscored 18-6 on foul line in game they trailed 14-0 at the start. Cardinals have three starters back from a 21-13 team that lost in CIT first round- they’re picked 2nd in MAC West. Big X home favorites are 5-3 vs spread; MAC road underdogs are 4-1. Last two years, MAC won its only game against a Big X team.

Texas State turned ball over 20 times (-9) in 65-57 loss at Air Force in its opener; home team last three Texas State-UTSA games. Roadrunners lost 76-53 in last visit here couple years ago. Bobcats lost three starters from 22-14 team that lost in CIT 1/4finals. Tex-San Antonio beat a stiff by 33 in its opener; Roadrunners have three starters back from 14-19 team; they’re picked to finish in middle of C-USA pack. Sun Belt favorites are 1-1 vs spread; C-USA underdogs are 2-4. Last two years, C-USA teams are 16-16 vs spread when playing a Sun Belt opponent.

Northwestern made NCAA’s for first time LY; they’ve got four starters back from that team, are starting two juniors, three seniors. Wildcats won first two games by 4-9 points over teams ranked outside the top 200. Creighton won its first two games this month, by 16-37 points; Bluejays lost three starters from a 25-10 team, are picked in middle of Big East pack- they start two sophs, two seniors. Big 14 home favorites are 4-5 vs spread; Big East underdogs are 0-2. Last two years, Big East teams are 10-8 vs spread when an underdog to a Big 14 team.

Nevada won tough home game over Rhode Island late Monday nite; quick turnaround here vs Santa Clara squad they beat 72-69 at home in last meeting two years ago. Wolf Pack starts three juniors, two seniors- their best two guys played 36-37 minutes Monday. Santa Clara beat a stiff in its opener; Broncos has three starters back from a 17-16 team- they’re picked in middle of WCC pack. Mountain West favorites are 6-4 vs spread; WCC underdogs are 1-3. Last two years, WCC teams are 14-13 vs spread when playing a MW team.

Cal-Riverside won its opener by 8 at Cal, a great win for young program- they led by 23 late in first half. Highlanders start two frosh, three seniors, an odd combination. Riverside lost their last three meetings with LMU, by total of nine points. Lions lost their opener 85-80 at a good Tex-Arlington team; Mavericks made 12-27 on arc, but LMU led 41-36 at the half. WCC favorites are 1-1 vs spread; Big West road underdogs are 7-2. Last two years, WCC teams are 20-19 vs spread when playing a Big West opponent.

Pacific lost its opener 89-80 at Stanford, after trailing by 24 at halftime; Tigers start couple of sophs, three juniors. Pacific is picked to finish last in WCC, are in a total rebuild. Cal-Davis won its opener by 15 at Northern Colorado; Aggies start start three juniors, two seniors. Davis lost four starters from a 23-13 team that won a play-in game in NCAA’s last year, before Kansas killed them in first round. WCC favorites are 1-1 vs spread; Big West road underdogs are 7-2. Last two years, WCC teams are 20-19 vs spread when playing a Big West opponent.

Minnesota had a great 86-74 win at Providence Monday; they were down 6 early in 2nd half. Gophers scored 89 mpg in first two games, are starting two juniors, three seniors- they’re a preseason top 20 team. Niagara hasn’t had a winning season five years, but they had 77-75 upset win at rival St Bonaventure in their opener. Purple Eagles start three juniors, two seniors. Big 14 home favorites are 4-5 vs spread; Big Sky road underdogs are 6-5. Last two years, Big Sky teams are 2-2-1 vs spread when facing a Big 14 opponent.

Valparaiso is in MVC now; they whacked two stiffs to start season. Crusaders start a freshman, two sophs- they’re picked to finish 6th in MVC, with four new starters. SIU-Edwardsville lost by 31 at Purdue in their opener; Cougars were 10-31 on arc, 2-7 on foul line- they’ll welcome this lesser opponent here, even though they’re still a home underdog. MAC favorites are 3-1 vs spread; OVC road underdogs are 6-8. Last two years, MAC teams are 8-8 vs spread when playing an OVC opponent.

TCU won their first two games over mid-majors by 10-37 points; Horned Frogs were 16-29 on arc in their last game- they start two juniors, two seniors. TCU has all five starters back from a 24-15 team that won the NIT last March. South Dakota won last game 88-79 at Bowling Green, scoring 37 points in last 10:00; Coyotes start three juniors, one senior- they’re picked to finish 2nd in Summit League. Big X home favorites are 5-3 vs spread; Summit League road underdogs are 2-7. Last two years, Big X teams are 7-4 vs spread when playing a Summit League team.

NCAAB

Wednesday, November 15

Trend Report

MIDDLE GEORGIA @ SAVANNAH STATE
    MIDDLE GEORGIA

No trends to report
    SAVANNAH STATE

No trends to report
    INDIANA @ SETON HALL
    INDIANA

The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana's last 6 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana's last 7 games
    SETON HALL

Seton Hall is 13-2 SU in its last 15 games at home
    Seton Hall is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
    SOUTHERN @ MISSOURI STATE
    SOUTHERN

No trends to report
    MISSOURI STATE

The total has gone OVER in 6 of Missouri State's last 7 games
    Missouri State is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games at home
    UC-SANTA BARBARA @ PITTSBURGH
    UC-SANTA BARBARA

The total has gone UNDER in 5 of UC-Santa Barbara's last 6 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 8 of UC-Santa Barbara's last 10 games
    PITTSBURGH

The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Pittsburgh's last 10 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 6 games at home
    AMERICAN @ WEST VIRGINIA
    AMERICAN

No trends to report
    WEST VIRGINIA

West Virginia is 18-4 SU in its last 22 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of West Virginia's last 5 games
    MONTANA @ PENN STATE
    MONTANA

Montana is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Montana's last 5 games on the road
    PENN STATE

Penn State is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games
    MOUNT ST. MARY'S @ GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY
    MOUNT ST. MARY'S

No trends to report
    GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY

Georgetown University is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
    MARYLAND-EASTERN SHORE @ ST. BONAVENTURE
    MARYLAND-EASTERN SHORE

No trends to report
    ST. BONAVENTURE

St. Bonaventure is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 7 of St. Bonaventure's last 10 games at home
    GARDNER-WEBB @ CENTRAL FLORIDA
    GARDNER-WEBB

No trends to report
    CENTRAL FLORIDA

Central Florida is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
    Central Florida is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
    RADFORD @ EAST CAROLINA
    RADFORD

No trends to report
    EAST CAROLINA

East Carolina is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
    BYU @ PRINCETON
    BYU

The total has gone UNDER in 5 of BYU's last 7 games on the road
    BYU is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
    PRINCETON

Princeton is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Princeton is 19-2 SU in its last 21 games
    JACKSONVILLE STATE @ BUFFALO
    JACKSONVILLE STATE

Jacksonville State is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
    Jacksonville State is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
    BUFFALO

The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Buffalo's last 7 games at home
    Buffalo is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games
    HARTFORD @ RIDER
    HARTFORD

No trends to report
    RIDER

Rider is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Rider is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Hartford
    HAMPTON @ WILLIAM & MARY
    HAMPTON

No trends to report
    WILLIAM & MARY

William & Mary is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Hampton
    William & Mary is 14-1 SU in its last 15 games at home
    NAVY @ PENNSYLVANIA
    NAVY

No trends to report
    PENNSYLVANIA

The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pennsylvania's last 5 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pennsylvania's last 5 games
    ST. FRANCIS-BROOKLYN @ MANHATTAN
    ST. FRANCIS-BROOKLYN

No trends to report
    MANHATTAN

The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Manhattan's last 8 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Manhattan's last 16 games
    THE CITADEL @ NORTH CAROLINA A&T
    THE CITADEL

The total has gone UNDER in 6 of The Citadel's last 8 games on the road
    The Citadel is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
    NORTH CAROLINA A&T

No trends to report
    HIWASSEE @ WESTERN CAROLINA
    HIWASSEE

No trends to report
    WESTERN CAROLINA

The total has gone OVER in 8 of Western Carolina's last 11 games
    Western Carolina is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
    DELAWARE STATE @ IPFW
    DELAWARE STATE

No trends to report
    IPFW

IPFW is 15-3 SU in its last 18 games at home
    FDU-FLORHAM @ FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON
    FDU-FLORHAM

No trends to report
    FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON

No trends to report
    NORTH CAROLINA WESLEYAN @ UNC GREENSBORO
    NORTH CAROLINA WESLEYAN

No trends to report
    UNC GREENSBORO

UNC Greensboro is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
    UNC Greensboro is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games
    COLLEGE OF NEW ROCHELLE @ LIU-BROOKLYN
    COLLEGE OF NEW ROCHELLE

No trends to report
    LIU-BROOKLYN

No trends to report
    MARIST @ UMASS-LOWELL
    MARIST

The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Marist's last 5 games on the road
    Marist is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
    UMASS-LOWELL

No trends to report
    COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL @ CHARLESTON SOUTHERN
    COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL

No trends to report
    CHARLESTON SOUTHERN

No trends to report
    BUCKNELL @ NORTH CAROLINA
    BUCKNELL

No trends to report
    NORTH CAROLINA

North Carolina is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    North Carolina is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
    SOUTH FLORIDA @ STETSON
    SOUTH FLORIDA

South Florida is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Stetson
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of South Florida's last 5 games on the road
    STETSON

No trends to report
    BALL STATE @ OKLAHOMA
    BALL STATE

The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Ball State's last 5 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Ball State's last 8 games
    OKLAHOMA

Oklahoma is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Oklahoma is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
    NIAGARA @ MINNESOTA
    NIAGARA

The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Niagara's last 6 games
    Niagara is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
    MINNESOTA

Minnesota is 20-5 SU in its last 25 games at home
    Minnesota is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games
    UTSA @ TEXAS STATE
    UTSA

The total has gone OVER in 5 of UTSA's last 7 games on the road
    UTSA is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
    TEXAS STATE

The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas State's last 5 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas State's last 5 games at home
    KENTUCKY WESLEYAN @ WESTERN KENTUCKY
    KENTUCKY WESLEYAN

No trends to report
    WESTERN KENTUCKY

The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Western Kentucky's last 7 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Western Kentucky's last 5 games
    NORTHWESTERN STATE @ SOUTHERN METHODIST
    NORTHWESTERN STATE

No trends to report
    SOUTHERN METHODIST

Southern Methodist is 24-1 SU in its last 25 games at home
    Southern Methodist is 18-1 SU in its last 19 games
    WARTBURG @ NORTHERN IOWA
    WARTBURG

No trends to report
    NORTHERN IOWA

Northern Iowa is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games at home
    Northern Iowa is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
    VALPARAISO @ SOUTHERN ILLINOIS-EDWARDSVILLE
    VALPARAISO

The total has gone OVER in 5 of Valparaiso's last 6 games on the road
    Valparaiso is 15-5 SU in its last 20 games
    SOUTHERN ILLINOIS-EDWARDSVILLE

The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Southern Illinois-Edwardsville's last 6 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Southern Illinois-Edwardsville's last 5 games
    EASTERN ILLINOIS @ WESTERN ILLINOIS
    EASTERN ILLINOIS

Eastern Illinois is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
    Eastern Illinois is 6-12 SU in its last 18 games
    WESTERN ILLINOIS

Western Illinois is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Eastern Illinois
    Western Illinois is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Eastern Illinois
    NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL @ TENNESSEE-MARTIN
    NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL

No trends to report
    TENNESSEE-MARTIN

Tennessee-Martin is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games at home
    Tennessee-Martin is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games at home
    ST. EDWARD'S @ STEPHEN F. AUSTIN
    ST. EDWARD'S

No trends to report
    STEPHEN F. AUSTIN

No trends to report
    UTRGV @ TEXAS A&M-CORPUS CHRISTI
    UTRGV

UTRGV is 1-11 SU in its last 12 games
    UTRGV is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    TEXAS A&M-CORPUS CHRISTI

No trends to report
    OAKLAND CITY @ AUSTIN PEAY
    OAKLAND CITY

No trends to report
    AUSTIN PEAY

Austin Peay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Oakland City
    Austin Peay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Oakland City
    BUTLER @ MARYLAND
    BUTLER

Butler is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
    Butler is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
    MARYLAND

Maryland is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games at home
    Maryland is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games
    CREIGHTON @ NORTHWESTERN
    CREIGHTON

The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Creighton's last 11 games on the road
    Creighton is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
    NORTHWESTERN

Northwestern is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
    Northwestern is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
    SOUTH DAKOTA @ TCU
    SOUTH DAKOTA

The total has gone OVER in 8 of South Dakota's last 9 games on the road
    South Dakota is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
    TCU

TCU is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
    TCU is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    MISSISSIPPI VALLEY STATE @ UTAH STATE
    MISSISSIPPI VALLEY STATE

No trends to report
    UTAH STATE

Utah State is 6-0-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
    Utah State is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
    SEATTLE @ WASHINGTON STATE
    SEATTLE

Seattle is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
    Seattle is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
    WASHINGTON STATE

Washington State is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games
    WEST MONTANA @ MONTANA STATE
    WEST MONTANA

No trends to report
    MONTANA STATE

Montana State is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Montana State's last 7 games at home
    NEVADA @ SANTA CLARA
    NEVADA

Nevada is 11-1 ATS in its last 12 games
    Nevada is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games
    SANTA CLARA

Santa Clara is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Santa Clara is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Nevada
    PRAIRIE VIEW A&M @ UNLV
    PRAIRIE VIEW A&M

No trends to report
    UNLV

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of UNLV's last 6 games
    UNLV is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games at home
    UC RIVERSIDE @ LOYOLA MARYMOUNT
    UC RIVERSIDE

UC Riverside is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Loyola Marymount
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of UC Riverside's last 5 games on the road
    LOYOLA MARYMOUNT

Loyola Marymount is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Loyola Marymount's last 6 games
    ROBERT MORRIS @ SAN DIEGO
    ROBERT MORRIS

No trends to report
    SAN DIEGO

The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Diego's last 7 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 11 of San Diego's last 14 games
    HOLY NAMES @ CAL POLY
    HOLY NAMES

No trends to report
    CAL POLY

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cal Poly's last 5 games
    Cal Poly is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
    CAL STATE-FULLERTON @ SAINT MARY'S-CALIFORNIA
    CAL STATE-FULLERTON

The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Cal State-Fullerton's last 8 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Cal State-Fullerton's last 13 games
    SAINT MARY'S-CALIFORNIA

Saint Mary's-California is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Saint Mary's-California is 16-3 SU in its last 19 games
    UC DAVIS @ PACIFIC
    UC DAVIS

The total has gone UNDER in 8 of UC Davis's last 9 games
    UC Davis is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
    PACIFIC

Pacific is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against UC Davis
    Pacific is 19-2 SU in its last 21 games when playing UC Davis
    CENTRAL ARKANSAS @ UCLA
    CENTRAL ARKANSAS

No trends to report
    UCLA

UCLA is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    UCLA is 13-2 SU in its last 15 games

NBA

Wednesday, November 15

Miami won its last five games with Washington (4-1 vs spread); over is 7-3 in last ten series games. Wizards are 2-3 vs spread in last five visits to Miami. Washington won four of its last five games; they’re 4-1 vs spread on road, 3-0 as a road underdog- their last five games stayed under the total. Heat are off a 3-3 road trip; they’re 0-2-1 as a home favorite. Under is 5-2 in their last seven games.

Utah won five of last six games with the Knicks, who are 7-3 vs spread in last ten series games, last three of which went over the total. Jazz lost five of their last six games; they’re 1-2 as a road underdog. Three of their last four games stayed under the total. New York won seven of its last ten games; they’re 7-2 vs spread at home, 3-0 as a home favorite. Over is 5-3 in their last eight games.

Kings/Hawks are a combined 5-22. Home side won five of last six King-Hawk games, with Sacramento going 0-5 vs spread in last five visits here. Under is 3-1 in last four series games. Kings lost eight of their last ten games; they’re 1-5-1 as a road underdog. Four of their last six games went over total. Atlanta lost four in row, nine of last ten games; they’re favored here for first time this year. Over is 6-2 in their last eight games.

Spurs won their last ten games with Minnesota (7-3 vs spread); they’re 5-0 vs spread in last five visits to the Twin Cities. Over is 6-4 in last ten series games. San Antonio won five of their last six games; they’re 0-2 vs spread as an underdog this year. This is Spurs’ first road game this month- under is 3-2 in their road tilts. Minnesota won six of last eight games; they’re 2-2 as a home favorite. Wolves’ last six games stayed under the total.

Cavaliers won their last six games with Charlotte (5-0-1 vs spread); they’re 4-1 vs spread in last five visits here. Over is 6-1 in last seven series games. Cleveland won three of last four games; they’re 0-3-1 as a road favorite. Over is 5-2 in their last seven games. Hornets lost their last four games; they’re 3-5-1 as an underdog, 1-1 as a home dog. Over is 5-2 in their last seven games.

Toronto won its last five games with New Orleans (4-1 vs spread); three of last four series games went over. Raptors are 3-1 vs spread in last four series games. Toronto won three of last four games; they’re 4-2 vs spread as road underdogs. Over is 5-2 in their last seven games. Pelicans won five of their last six games; they’re 1-3 as home favorites. Under is 6-2 in their last eight games.

Road team won last four Chicago-Oklahoma City games; under is 4-1 in last five series games. Bulls are 3-2 vs spread in last five visits here. Chicago lost their last four games; they’re 4-2 as a road underdog. Under is 6-2 in their last eight games. Thunder won three of their last four home games; they’re 4-2 vs spread as a home favorite. Six of their last eight games stayed under the total.

Memphis won/covered six of its last seven games with Indiana; under is 7-3 in last ten series games. Pacers are 0-4 vs spread in last five visits here. Indiana lost five of its last six games; they’re 3-3 vs spread as a road underdog. Under is 6-4 in their last ten games. Grizzlies lost five of their last seven games; they’re 2-3 as a home favorite. Three of their last four home games stayed under the total.

Home side won eight of last ten Detroit-Milwaukee games; Pistons are 2-3 vs spread in last five visits to Wisconsin. Under is 5-2 in last seven series games. Detroit won five in row, eight of last nine games; they’re 3-0 vs spread as a road underdog. Pistons’ last four games went over total. Milwaukee won/covered its last three games; they’re 3-2-1 as home favorites. Under is 4-1 in their last five home games.

Orlando-Portland split their last ten games; home side won eight of the ten games. Magic is 3-2 vs spread in last five visits to Oregon. Under is 5-2-1 in last eight series games. Orlando lost four of its last six games; they’re 4-3 vs spread as road underdogs. Under is 6-2 in their last eight games. Portland is 3-2 in its last five games, all at home; they’re 2-6 as home favorites. Blazers’ last four games stayed under the total.

Lakers won five of last seven games with 76ers; under is 6-2 in last eight series games. Sixers are 3-2 vs spread in last five series games played here. Philly won six of its last eight games; they’re 1-1 as a road favorite this season. Over is 6-2 in their last eight games. Lakers are off a 1-3 road trip; they’re 3-3 vs spread as a home underdog. LA’s last four games stayed under the total.

NBA

Wednesday, November 15

Trend Report

SACRAMENTO @ ATLANTA
    The total has gone OVER in 12 of Sacramento's last 16 games when playing Atlanta
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Sacramento's last 6 games
    Atlanta is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Sacramento
    Atlanta is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Sacramento

UTAH @ NEW YORK
    Utah is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing New York
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Utah's last 5 games when playing on the road against New York
    New York is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
    New York is 21-3 ATS in its last 24 games when playing Utah

WASHINGTON @ MIAMI
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington's last 5 games
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington's last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami
    Miami is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Washington
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 5 games when playing at home against Washington

CLEVELAND @ CHARLOTTE
    Cleveland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Charlotte
    The total has gone OVER in 6 of Cleveland's last 7 games
    The total has gone OVER in 6 of Charlotte's last 7 games when playing Cleveland
    Charlotte is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

INDIANA @ MEMPHIS
    The total has gone OVER in 14 of Indiana's last 17 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indiana's last 5 games when playing on the road against Memphis
    Memphis is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games when playing at home against Indiana
    Memphis is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Indiana

CHICAGO @ OKLAHOMA CITY
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chicago's last 5 games when playing Oklahoma City
    Chicago is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma City's last 5 games when playing Chicago
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Oklahoma City's last 8 games

SAN ANTONIO @ MINNESOTA
    San Antonio is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
    San Antonio is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games
    Minnesota is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home

DETROIT @ MILWAUKEE
    Detroit is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
    Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
    Milwaukee is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Detroit
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games at home

TORONTO @ NEW ORLEANS
    Toronto is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing New Orleans
    Toronto is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
    New Orleans is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
    New Orleans is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games

ORLANDO @ PORTLAND
    Orlando is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Orlando's last 8 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland's last 6 games at home
    Portland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Orlando

PHILADELPHIA @ LA LAKERS
    Philadelphia is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games
    Philadelphia is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Lakers's last 5 games
    LA Lakers is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

NBA
    Dunkel

Wednesday, November 15

Washington @ Miami

Game 701-702
    November 15, 2017 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Washington
    Miami
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Washington
    Even
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Miami
    by 1 1/2
    210 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Washington
    (+1 1/2); Over

Utah @ New York

Game 703-704

Dunkel Rating:
    Utah
    New York
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Utah
    by 3
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    New York
    by 4
    204 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Utah
    (+4); Under

Sacramento @ Atlanta

Game 705-706

Dunkel Rating:
    Sacramento
    Atlanta
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Atlanta
    by 7
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Atlanta
    by 3 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Atlanta
    (-3 1/2); Under

San Antonio @ Minnesota

Game 707-708
    November 15, 2017 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    San Antonio
    Minnesota
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Minnesota
    by 10 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Minnesota
    by 4 1/2
    209 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Minnesota
    (-4 1/2); Over

Cleveland @ Charlotte

Game 709-710

Dunkel Rating:
    Cleveland
    Charlotte
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Cleveland
    by 7 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Cleveland
    by 1 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Cleveland
    (-1 1/2); Over

Toronto @ New Orleans

Game 711-712

Dunkel Rating:
    Toronto
    New Orleans
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    New Orleans
    by 9
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    New Orleans
    by 3
    Dunkel Pick:
    New Orleans
    (-3); Under

Chicago @ Oklahoma City

Game 713-714

Dunkel Rating:
    Chicago
    Oklahoma City
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Oklahoma City
    by 3 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Oklahoma City
    No Line
    N/A
    Dunkel Pick:
    Oklahoma City
    N/A

Indiana @ Memphis

Game 715-716

Dunkel Rating:
    Indiana
    Memphis
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Indiana
    by 4
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Memphis
    by 4 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Indiana
    (+4 1/2); Over

Detroit @ Milwaukee

Game 717-718

Dunkel Rating:
    Detroit
    Milwaukee
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Milwaukee
    by 2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Milwaukee
    by 4
    Dunkel Pick:
    Detroit
    (+4); Under

Orlando @ Portland

Game 719-720
    November 15, 2017 @ 10:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Orlando
    Portland
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Orlando
    by 2 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Portland
    by 5 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Orlando
    (+5 1/2); Over

Philadelphia @ LA Lakers

Game 721-722
    November 15, 2017 @ 10:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Philadelphia
    LA Lakers
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Philadelphia
    by 7
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Philadelphia
    by 2 1/2
    219 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Philadelphia
    (-2 1/2); Over

NBA
    Long Sheet

Wednesday, November 15

WASHINGTON (8 - 5) at MIAMI (6 - 7) - 11/15/2017, 7:35 PM
    WASHINGTON is 109-152 ATS (-58.2 Units) in November games since 1996.
    MIAMI is 53-40 ATS (+9.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    MIAMI is 122-158 ATS (-51.8 Units) in November games since 1996.
    MIAMI is 126-172 ATS (-63.2 Units) in home games in the first half of the season since 1996.

MIAMI is 5-3 against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
    MIAMI is 6-2 straight up against WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
    5 of 7 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

UTAH (6 - 8) at NEW YORK (7 - 6) - 11/15/2017, 7:35 PM
    NEW YORK is 18-7 ATS (+10.3 Units) in home games in the first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

NEW YORK is 2-2 against the spread versus UTAH over the last 3 seasons
    UTAH is 3-1 straight up against NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
    3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

SACRAMENTO (3 - 10) at ATLANTA (2 - 12) - 11/15/2017, 7:35 PM
    SACRAMENTO is 48-76 ATS (-35.6 Units) against Southeast division opponents since 1996.
    SACRAMENTO is 158-202 ATS (-64.2 Units) in road games after a non-conference game since 1996.
    ATLANTA is 2-11 ATS (-10.1 Units) in home games after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.

ATLANTA is 2-2 against the spread versus SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
    ATLANTA is 2-2 straight up against SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons

SAN ANTONIO (9 - 5) at MINNESOTA (8 - 5) - 11/15/2017, 8:05 PM
    SAN ANTONIO is 1011-885 ATS (+37.5 Units) in all games since 1996.
    SAN ANTONIO is 50-29 ATS (+18.1 Units) in the first half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
    MINNESOTA is 25-40 ATS (-19.0 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.

SAN ANTONIO is 5-3 against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
    SAN ANTONIO is 8-0 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
    4 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CLEVELAND (7 - 7) at CHARLOTTE (5 - 7) - 11/15/2017, 8:05 PM
    CLEVELAND is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) as a favorite this season.
    CLEVELAND is 31-52 ATS (-26.2 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

CLEVELAND is 6-1 against the spread versus CHARLOTTE over the last 3 seasons
    CLEVELAND is 7-1 straight up against CHARLOTTE over the last 3 seasons
    6 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

TORONTO (8 - 5) at NEW ORLEANS (8 - 6) - 11/15/2017, 8:05 PM

TORONTO is 3-2 against the spread versus NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
    TORONTO is 5-0 straight up against NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
    3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CHICAGO (2 - 9) at OKLAHOMA CITY (6 - 7) - 11/15/2017, 8:05 PM

CHICAGO is 3-2 against the spread versus OKLAHOMA CITY over the last 3 seasons
    CHICAGO is 3-2 straight up against OKLAHOMA CITY over the last 3 seasons
    4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

INDIANA (6 - 8) at MEMPHIS (7 - 6) - 11/15/2017, 8:05 PM
    INDIANA is 12-1 ATS (+10.9 Units) in road games when playing with 2 days rest over the last 3 seasons.

MEMPHIS is 3-1 against the spread versus INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
    MEMPHIS is 3-1 straight up against INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
    2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DETROIT (10 - 3) at MILWAUKEE (7 - 6) - 11/15/2017, 8:05 PM
    MILWAUKEE is 52-94 ATS (-51.4 Units) after 3 or more consecutive wins since 1996.

DETROIT is 5-4 against the spread versus MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
    DETROIT is 5-4 straight up against MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
    5 of 9 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ORLANDO (8 - 6) at PORTLAND (7 - 6) - 11/15/2017, 10:05 PM
    ORLANDO is 41-54 ATS (-18.4 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    PORTLAND is 143-110 ATS (+22.0 Units) in home games after allowing 90 points or less since 1996.

PORTLAND is 2-2 against the spread versus ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons
    PORTLAND is 2-2 straight up against ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons

PHILADELPHIA (7 - 6) at LA LAKERS (6 - 8) - 11/15/2017, 10:35 PM
    PHILADELPHIA is 58-36 ATS (+18.4 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    PHILADELPHIA is 17-6 ATS (+10.4 Units) against Pacific division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
    PHILADELPHIA is 24-11 ATS (+11.9 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
    PHILADELPHIA is 25-12 ATS (+11.8 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
    PHILADELPHIA is 29-17 ATS (+10.3 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
    LA LAKERS are 199-245 ATS (-70.5 Units) after a division game since 1996.

LA LAKERS is 2-2 against the spread versus PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
    LA LAKERS is 2-2 straight up against PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons

NHL

Wednesday, November 15

Calgary won five of its last six games with Detroit; over is 3-1-2 in last six series games. Flames split their last four visits to the Motor City. Calgary won five of its last six games; they scored 13 goals in their last two games. Flames’ last four games went over total- this is their first road game in three weeks. Red Wings lost three of last five games overall, two of last three at home. Under is 8-2 in their last ten games.

Road team won seven of last eight Ranger-Chicago games; under is 6-1-1 in last eight series games. New York won its last four games in the Windy City. Rangers won their last six games, winning their last two road games in OT. Seven of New York’s last eight games went over the total. Blackhawks lost six of their last nine games; four of their last six games stayed under the total. Chicago lost three of its last four home games.

Ducks won their last seven games with Boston; three of last four series games went over total. Bruins lost their last four games in the Pond. Boston lost six of last eight games, with three losses in OT/SO; they’re 1-5 on the road this season. Under is 6-3 in their last nine games. Anaheim lost five of last six games overall, four of last five at home; three of their last four games stayed under the total.

NHL

Wednesday, November 15

Trend Report

CALGARY @ DETROIT
    Calgary is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Detroit
    Calgary is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
    Detroit is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games

NY RANGERS @ CHICAGO
    NY Rangers is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
    NY Rangers is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chicago's last 6 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Chicago's last 9 games when playing at home against NY Rangers

BOSTON @ ANAHEIM
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games on the road
    Anaheim is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Boston
    Anaheim is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Boston

NHL
    Dunkel

Wednesday, November 15

Calgary @ Detroit

Game 1-2

Dunkel Rating:
    Calgary
    Detroit
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Detroit
    by 2 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Detroit
    No Line
    N/A
    Dunkel Pick:
    Detroit
    N/A

NY Rangers @ Chicago

Game 3-4

Dunkel Rating:
    NY Rangers
    Chicago
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Chicago
    by 2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Chicago
    Dunkel Pick:
    Chicago
    (-130); Over

Boston @ Anaheim

Game 5-6
    November 15, 2017 @ 10:06 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Boston
    Anaheim
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Boston
    by 3 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Anaheim
    5 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Boston
    (+105); Under

NHL
    Long Sheet

Wednesday, November 15

CALGARY (10-7-0-0, 20 pts.) at DETROIT (8-8-0-2, 18 pts.) - 11/15/2017, 7:35 PM

CALGARY is 4-1 (+3.4 Units) against the spread versus DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
    CALGARY is 4-1-0 straight up against DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
    2 of 3 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.2 Units)

NY RANGERS (9-7-0-2, 20 pts.) at CHICAGO (8-8-0-2, 18 pts.) - 11/15/2017, 8:05 PM
    NY RANGERS are 4-11 ATS (-10.8 Units) when playing with 3 or more days rest over the last 3 seasons.
    NY RANGERS are 98-109 ATS (-48.3 Units) after a 3 game unbeaten streak since 1996.
    CHICAGO is 48-24 ATS (+14.5 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.
    NY RANGERS are 5-0 ATS (+5.0 Units) in November games this season.
    NY RANGERS are 25-10 ATS (+11.4 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
    NY RANGERS are 9-1 ATS (+8.0 Units) in road games after 3 or more consecutive overs over the last 2 seasons.
    NY RANGERS are 17-7 ATS (+8.3 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

NY RANGERS is 2-2 (+0.0 Units) against the spread versus CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
    CHICAGO is 2-2-0 straight up against NY RANGERS over the last 3 seasons
    2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+0.8 Units)

BOSTON (6-6-0-4, 16 pts.) at ANAHEIM (7-7-0-3, 17 pts.) - 11/15/2017, 10:05 PM
    BOSTON is 52-52 ATS (-18.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    ANAHEIM is 234-186 ATS (+13.7 Units) after a non-conference game since 1996.
    BOSTON is 186-149 ATS (+339.8 Units) in a road game where where the total is 5.5 since 1996.
    BOSTON is 83-69 ATS (+155.6 Units) after 3 or more consecutive losses since 1996.

ANAHEIM is 4-0 (+4.1 Units) against the spread versus BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
    ANAHEIM is 4-0-0 straight up against BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
    3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.9 Units)

NCAAF
    Long Sheet

Wednesday, November 15

TOLEDO (8 - 2) at BOWLING GREEN (2 - 8) - 11/15/2017, 8:00 PM
    BOWLING GREEN is 39-22 ATS (+14.8 Units) in weeks 10 through 13 since 1992.
    TOLEDO is 81-56 ATS (+19.4 Units) as a favorite since 1992.
    BOWLING GREEN is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) in all games this season.
    BOWLING GREEN is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) in all lined games this season.
    BOWLING GREEN is 1-7 ATS (-6.7 Units) as an underdog this season.
    BOWLING GREEN is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
    BOWLING GREEN is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) in home lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    BOWLING GREEN is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) in home games in games played on turf over the last 2 seasons.

BOWLING GREEN is 1-1 against the spread versus TOLEDO over the last 3 seasons
    TOLEDO is 2-0 straight up against BOWLING GREEN over the last 3 seasons
    1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

E MICHIGAN (3 - 7) at MIAMI OHIO (4 - 6) - 11/15/2017, 7:00 PM
    E MICHIGAN is 17-6 ATS (+10.4 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    E MICHIGAN is 17-6 ATS (+10.4 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    E MICHIGAN is 12-3 ATS (+8.7 Units) as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.
    E MICHIGAN is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
    E MICHIGAN is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) in road lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    E MICHIGAN is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) when playing with 6 or less days rest over the last 2 seasons.
    E MICHIGAN is 16-6 ATS (+9.4 Units) in games played on turf over the last 2 seasons.
    MIAMI OHIO is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) in all games this season.
    MIAMI OHIO is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) in all lined games this season.
    MIAMI OHIO is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) in games played on turf this season.

MIAMI OHIO is 2-0 against the spread versus E MICHIGAN over the last 3 seasons
    MIAMI OHIO is 2-0 straight up against E MICHIGAN over the last 3 seasons
    2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

W MICHIGAN (6 - 4) at N ILLINOIS (7 - 3) - 11/15/2017, 7:00 PM

N ILLINOIS is 2-0 against the spread versus W MICHIGAN over the last 3 seasons
    N ILLINOIS is 1-1 straight up against W MICHIGAN over the last 3 seasons
    1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons