** Results are from yesterday Saturday 11-18-2017 - NCAA CFB **

- 96% - Arkansas +14 = Winner

- 93% - Rice +7' = Winner

- 94% - San Jose St +32 = Winner

- 97% - Nebraska +28 = Winner

- 96% - UL Laf. +3 = Winner

- 96% - Vanderbilt +8 = Loser

- 98% - Nevada +18 = Loser

Total Results for 11-18-2017, NCAA CFB = 5-2 !!!

** The system I created is quite simple:

- Play "ON" any UNDERDOG that the public is wagering on that is "ABOVE" 93%,( CFB = 93% / NFL = 90% ) according to WILLIAM HILL'S chart, he posts on Twitter.
    ​Been doing this since the beginning of the season, in the NFL & NCAA CFB, and have "NOT" lost 1 single week,

IT MAY BE DIFFICULT TO SOME, BUT THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I HAVE CREATED WHERE YOU ARE "BLINDLY" WAGERING ON SIMPLE MATHEMATICS. NO OTHER HANDICAPPING OR OPINIONS GO INTO THIS.
    Sounds great What are those teams?

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    When: 3:30 PM ET, Sunday, November 19, 2017
    Where: Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Ontario

Matchup Edge
    WAS Edge in: TOR
    Points Per Game
    Field Goal %
    Free Throw %
    Defense
    Rebounding
    Turn Overs
    Bench

Preview: Wizards at Raptors

Gracenote
    Nov 18, 2017

The Boston Celtics are the talk of the Eastern Conference, which is allowing the Toronto Raptors to fly under the radar a bit as they find their groove. The Raptors will try to run their winning streak to four straight at the expense of another East contender when they host the Washington Wizards on Sunday.

Toronto is getting used to a new offense that promotes ball movement and 3-point shooting, and the work is paying off in the form of a three-game winning streak in which it is averaging 120.3 points. The Raptors' lone loss in their last six games was a 95-94 setback at Boston, and they scored 119 points or more in four of their last six contests. Toronto's offense will be taking on a Wizards defense that held each of its last five opponents to 95 or fewer points but is coming off the lone loss in that span -- a 91-88 home setback to the Miami Heat. "We didn't make shots," Washington coach Scott Brooks explained. "We got down on ourselves. When we got down on ourselves, we put our heads down instead of running back and making up for it on the other end."

TV: 3:30 p.m. ET, NBCS Washington, Sportsnet One (Toronto)

ABOUT THE WIZARDS (9-6): Washington point guard John Wall limped to eight points on 3-of-12 shooting in Friday's loss to Miami while dealing with a swollen knee and is unsure if he will play on Sunday. "I mean, it just came up out of nowhere," Wall told the Washington Post. "It was feeling good and then it just popped up. I trust my training staff and those guys and our doctors to do what's best for me and they'll tell me if I need to sit and what I need to do to get it back right. I've been preparing myself by doing all of the exercises and corrective work they want me to do, so I'm just going to stick with the plan I've been doing." Wall is averaging 19.9 points and 9.3 assists in 14 games but also sat out a trip to Toronto on Nov. 5, when the Wizards earned a 107-96 win.
    ABOUT THE RAPTORS (10-5): Toronto is dealing with its own injuries to starting small forward Norm Powell (hip) and power forward Serge Ibaka (knee), but leaned on its depth to blow past the New York Knicks 107-84 on Friday. Second-year power forward Pascal Siakam and rookie OG Anunoby filled in and combined for 24 points on 11-of-21 shooting while playing strong defense. "I have all the confidence in the world with our second unit, young guys," Raptors coach Dwane Casey told reporters. "I have confidence they're gonna play well and I have confidence they're not gonna play well at times. One thing that can't be a question and hasn't been a question is their energy and effort. (They) infuse energy into the game."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Washington SF Otto Porters Jr. went 4-of-10 from the floor on Friday, snapping a string of 10 straight games shooting better than 50 percent.

2. Toronto PG Kyle Lowry is averaging 22 points, 9.5 assists and 9.5 rebounds in the last two games.

3. The road team took the last four in the series.

PREDICTION: Raptors 112, Wizards 103

Trends - Washington at Toronto

ATS TRENDS

Washington
    • Wizards are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games.
    • Wizards are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
    • Wizards are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Sunday games.
    • Wizards are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
    • Wizards are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
    • Wizards are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Wizards are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Wizards are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
    • Wizards are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Wizards are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
    • Wizards are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. NBA Atlantic.

Toronto
    • Raptors are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
    • Raptors are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 Sunday games.
    • Raptors are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
    • Raptors are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 vs. NBA Southeast.
    OU TRENDS

Washington
    • Under is 7-0 in Wizards last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Under is 7-0 in Wizards last 7 overall.
    • Under is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Under is 5-1 in Wizards last 6 road games.
    • Over is 7-2-1 in Wizards last 10 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
    • Under is 6-2 in Wizards last 8 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
    • Over is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 Sunday games.
    • Under is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games following a straight up loss.
    • Over is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
    • Over is 20-9 in Wizards last 29 vs. NBA Atlantic.

Toronto
    • Over is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
    • Over is 4-1 in Raptors last 5 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
    • Over is 15-5 in Raptors last 20 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
    • Over is 14-5 in Raptors last 19 home games.
    • Over is 5-2 in Raptors last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Over is 5-2 in Raptors last 7 Sunday games.
    • Under is 5-2 in Raptors last 7 games following a ATS win.
    • Over is 11-5 in Raptors last 16 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
    HEAD TO HEAD

• Under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Toronto.
    • Wizards are 6-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Toronto.
    • Under is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.
    • Wizards are 9-4 ATS in the last 13 meetings.
    • Road team is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.

When: 5:00 PM ET, Sunday, November 19, 2017
    Where: American Airlines Arena, Miami, Florida

Matchup Edge
    IND Edge in: MIA
    Points Per Game
    Field Goal %
    Free Throw %
    Defense
    Rebounding
    Turn Overs
    Bench

Preview: Pacers at Heat

Gracenote
    Nov 18, 2017

The Indiana Pacers will try to build off perhaps their best win of the season when they begin a two-game road trip at Miami on Sunday. After falling behind by 22 points past the midway point of the third quarter, the Pacers put forth a furious rally to steal a 107-100 win from the Detroit Pistons on Friday.

"Tonight, you saw a team didn't give up," coach Nate McMillan told reporters. "They came out and battled and flipped the switch on Detroit." The comeback avenged one of Indiana's earlier losses and the team has a chance to do the same against the Heat, who picked up their first win of the season at home against the Pacers on Oct. 21. Goran Dragic, who had 23 points in that initial meeting, was held to six on 3-of-11 shooting Friday at Washington but was part of a defensive effort that lifted Miami to a 91-88 victory in the back half of a home-and-home set. Center Hassan Whiteside was absent against Indiana last month but enters the rematch on a roll with four double-doubles in the last five games.

TV: 5 p.m. ET, FS Indiana, FS Sun (Miami)

ABOUT THE PACERS (8-8): Lance Stephenson scored all 13 of his points in the fourth quarter Friday and chipped in eight rebounds and two assists in 18 quality minutes. "Rebounding and defense got me going, and the crowd got me going," Stephenson told reporters. "Once everybody got involved and the crowd started chanting, that energy sparked the whole building." Leading scorer Victor Oladipo had a rough shooting night by going 6-for-19 but made up for it with a career-high 15 rebounds as Indiana won the battle of the boards for just the second time in its last eight games.

ABOUT THE HEAT (7-8): Miami nearly coughed up a 25-point lead in Friday's win but coach Erik Spoelstra and some of his players said that they never felt as if their execution was lacking. "We had a game plan today and I felt like out of all the games we played so far we executed the most on the offensive end, defensive end, halfcourt sets," forward James Johnson told the media after scoring 20 points off the bench. "We were together the whole game." Swingman Justise Winslow had 10 points, seven rebounds and two steals in just 18 minutes, but his limited playing time was a reflection of a quick hook by Spoelstra following some defensive lapses, prompting Winslow to say: "I've got to do a better job of being ready."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Pacers PG Darren Collison is averaging 23 points while shooting 14-for-23 over the last two games.

2. Heat SG Dion Waiters made multiple 3-pointers in six consecutive contests.

3. Miami won six straight meetings at home.

PREDICTION: Heat 104, Pacers 102

Trends - Indiana at Miami

ATS TRENDS

Indiana
    • Pacers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 vs. NBA Southeast.
    • Pacers are 13-5 ATS in their last 18 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Pacers are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 road games.
    • Pacers are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 Sunday games.
    • Pacers are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games following a ATS win.
    • Pacers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.

Miami
    • Heat are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Heat are 22-10-1 ATS in their last 33 games following a ATS win.
    • Heat are 3-7-2 ATS in their last 12 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Heat are 3-7-2 ATS in their last 12 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Heat are 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up win.
    • Heat are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 Sunday games.
    • Heat are 1-8-1 ATS in their last 10 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Heat are 0-10-2 ATS in their last 12 home games.
    • Heat are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 vs. NBA Central.
    • Heat are 0-4-2 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
    OU TRENDS

Indiana
    • Under is 4-0 in Pacers last 4 Sunday games.
    • Over is 15-3 in Pacers last 18 road games.
    • Under is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Under is 7-2 in Pacers last 9 vs. NBA Southeast.
    • Under is 8-3 in Pacers last 11 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
    • Under is 5-2 in Pacers last 7 games following a straight up win.

Miami
    • Under is 5-1 in Heat last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 5-1 in Heat last 6 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Under is 5-1 in Heat last 6 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Over is 4-1 in Heat last 5 Sunday games.
    • Under is 8-2 in Heat last 10 games following a ATS win.
    • Under is 7-2 in Heat last 9 overall.
    • Under is 5-2 in Heat last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Under is 15-7 in Heat last 22 games following a straight up win.
    HEAD TO HEAD

• Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
    • Home team is 19-7 ATS in the last 26 meetings.
    • Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in Miami.
    • Pacers are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Miami.
    • Pacers are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 meetings.

When: 6:00 PM ET, Sunday, November 19, 2017
    Where: Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York

Matchup Edge
    GS Edge in: BK
    Points Per Game
    Field Goal %
    Free Throw %
    Defense
    Rebounding
    Turn Overs
    Bench

Preview: Warriors at Nets

Gracenote
    Nov 19, 2017

The Golden State Warriors continue to be a dominant third-quarter team but hope they don't have to wait that long to get things going when they visit the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday. After giving up 47 points in the first quarter at Philadelphia on Friday, the Warriors returned the favor with 47 of their own in the third to erase a 24-point deficit en route to a 124-116 victory.

Stephen Curry scored 20 of his 35 points in the third against the 76ers, who finished with only 15 in the quarter. Curry's best offensive showing since Oct. 21 at Memphis (37 points) allowed Golden State to recover from an 88-point effort in a loss at Boston two nights earlier. The Nets have split the first two contests of their three-game homestand after topping Utah 118-107 on Friday. Moments after the team announced star guard D'Angelo Russell would be sidelined indefinitely due to knee surgery, Spencer Dinwiddie stepped into the spotlight with a career-high 25 points as Brooklyn improved to 4-3 at home.

TV: 6 p.m. ET, NBCSN Bay Area (Golden State), YES (Brooklyn)

ABOUT THE WARRIORS (12-4): Kevin Durant scored 27 points against Philadelphia and David West came off the bench to produce 14 on 7-of-8 shooting in just 13 minutes of action. Coach Steve Kerr used back-to-back timeouts in the first quarter as the 76ers piled it on, but he thinks pride may have been the catalyst after the break. "We weren't locked in, we weren't focused and I wanted to jolt them a little bit, let them have it," Kerr told reporters regarding the timeouts. "(But) it took the embarrassment of getting blown off the floor in the first half to get us going."

ABOUT THE NETS (6-9): Russell joins fellow guard Jeremy Lin on the sidelines for most or all of the season, leaving Dinwiddie as one of the few key backcourt players to survive the injury bug. "I think as a starter, and as a point guard in my position, you try to lead," Dinwiddie told reporters on Friday. "I didn't do anything different because of the surgery. I'd like to think that we won for (Russell) though, because our hearts go out to him as our teammate and our brother." Shooting guard Allen Crabbe is averaging 16.5 points while making 8-of-16 3-pointers over his last two games, which comes on the heels of a three-game stretch during which he averaged 6.3 and was 3-for-17 from beyond the arc.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. West is 20-for-26 from the floor over his last six games.

2. Brooklyn scored 39 points in the first quarter - a team high for any period this season - against the Jazz on Friday.

3. Golden State won both meetings last season by an average of 16.5 points.

PREDICTION: Warriors 114, Nets 104

Trends - Golden State at Brooklyn

ATS TRENDS

Golden State
    • Warriors are 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
    • Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 0 days rest.
    • Warriors are 16-5 ATS in their last 21 road games.
    • Warriors are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win.
    • Warriors are 20-8 ATS in their last 28 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
    • Warriors are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Warriors are 21-9-1 ATS in their last 31 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Warriors are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Warriors are 4-11 ATS in their last 15 Sunday games.
    • Warriors are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games following a ATS loss.
    • Warriors are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Warriors are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 vs. NBA Atlantic.

Brooklyn
    • Nets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Western Conference.
    • Nets are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
    • Nets are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 home games.
    • Nets are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
    • Nets are 42-19-2 ATS in their last 63 vs. NBA Pacific.
    • Nets are 15-7 ATS in their last 22 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Nets are 19-9 ATS in their last 28 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Nets are 5-11 ATS in their last 16 Sunday games.
    • Nets are 5-14 ATS in their last 19 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
    • Nets are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
    • Nets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
    OU TRENDS

Golden State
    • Over is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 Sunday games.
    • Over is 5-1 in Warriors last 6 games following a ATS loss.
    • Under is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 games following a straight up win.
    • Under is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 15-4 in Warriors last 19 vs. NBA Atlantic.
    • Over is 14-4 in Warriors last 18 road games.
    • Over is 10-4 in Warriors last 14 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
    • Under is 5-2 in Warriors last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Over is 17-7 in Warriors last 24 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Over is 17-7 in Warriors last 24 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Over is 18-8 in Warriors last 26 overall.

Brooklyn
    • Over is 4-0 in Nets last 4 home games.
    • Over is 4-1-1 in Nets last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Over is 4-1 in Nets last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 4-1 in Nets last 5 games following a ATS win.
    • Under is 6-2 in Nets last 8 vs. NBA Pacific.
    • Over is 5-2 in Nets last 7 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 5-2 in Nets last 7 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
    • Over is 5-2 in Nets last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Over is 36-17-1 in Nets last 54 vs. Western Conference.
    HEAD TO HEAD

• Over is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Brooklyn.
    • Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.
    • Road team is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.

When: 7:00 PM ET, Sunday, November 19, 2017
    Where: Target Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota

Matchup Edge
    DET Edge in: MIN
    Points Per Game
    Field Goal %
    Free Throw %
    Defense
    Rebounding
    Turn Overs
    Bench

Preview: Pistons at Timberwolves

Gracenote
    Nov 18, 2017

The Detroit Pistons are not having much fun on their current road trip, and things are not about to get any easier. The Pistons will try to avoid a third consecutive setback on Sunday, when they visit a Minnesota Timberwolves squad that won its last three games in impressive fashion.

Detroit swept a five-game homestand before heading out for a three-game trip and beginning a stretch of nine of 11 on the road, and the Pistons blew a 22-point lead while suffering a 107-100 loss to Indiana on Friday. "We've been on the other side of this several times this year, so this is one of the first signs of adversity for us," forward Anthony Tolliver told the team's website. "Losing two in a row, losing this one like we did. It'll be a good test of our character to see how we respond next game." The Timberwolves were the worst defensive team in the NBA in terms of opponent's field-goal percentage for the first month of the season but are turning things around of late by committing on that end. "When we're playing defense, we're going to score enough points," Minnesota swingman Jimmy Butler told reporters. "We've already shown that. When we guard, get stops and stop taking ball out of the net every possession down, we're a much better team."
    TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Detroit-plus, FS North (Minnesota)

ABOUT THE PISTONS (10-5): The bright spot for Detroit on the trip is the continued development of rookie shooting guard Luke Kennard, who is becoming a valuable member of the second unit. The Duke product scored 14 points on 6-of-11 shooting in the finale of the homestand and continued his hot shooting on the road, going a combined 9-of-15 at Milwaukee and Indiana. Kennard is providing the offense on the wing that the Pistons are not getting from starter Stanley Johnson, who totaled five points on 2-of-11 shooting over the first two games of the trip.
    ABOUT THE TIMBERWOLVES (10-5): Minnesota trailed at the half at the NBA-worst Dallas Mavericks on Friday before allowing 32 points after the break and cruising to a 111-87 victory. "The second half, the biggest adjustment wasn't schematic," Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau told reporters. "It was intensity, us bringing the right intensity to the game. And once we did that, it changed. We got energy into our defense, which led to energy to our offense." Minnesota held Dallas and San Antonio to an average of 86.5 points in the last two games and held its opponents under 100 points in each of its last six wins.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Pistons C Andre Drummond is averaging 18.2 rebounds over the last six games.

2. Minnesota C Karl-Anthony Towns recorded a double-double in each of the last five games and 12 of 15 this season.

3. Detroit took the last five in the series, including a 122-101 home win on Oct. 25.

PREDICTION: Timberwolves 109, Pistons 99

Trends - Detroit at Minnesota

ATS TRENDS

Detroit
    • Pistons are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
    • Pistons are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
    • Pistons are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
    • Pistons are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss.
    • Pistons are 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 vs. Western Conference.
    • Pistons are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 Sunday games.
    • Pistons are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
    • Pistons are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Pistons are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Pistons are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 vs. NBA Northwest.
    • Pistons are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Pistons are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 road games.
    • Pistons are 10-4-1 ATS in their last 15 games overall.

Minnesota
    • Timberwolves are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games.
    • Timberwolves are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Timberwolves are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win.
    • Timberwolves are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win.
    • Timberwolves are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
    • Timberwolves are 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
    • Timberwolves are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Timberwolves are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
    • Timberwolves are 13-6-1 ATS in their last 20 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
    • Timberwolves are 11-23-1 ATS in their last 35 Sunday games.
    • Timberwolves are 6-13-1 ATS in their last 20 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Timberwolves are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. NBA Central.
    OU TRENDS

Detroit
    • Under is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 road games.
    • Over is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 22-6-1 in Pistons last 29 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 6-2 in Pistons last 8 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
    • Under is 6-2-1 in Pistons last 9 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
    • Over is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 vs. NBA Northwest.
    • Under is 12-5 in Pistons last 17 games following a straight up loss.
    • Over is 27-13-3 in Pistons last 43 Sunday games.

Minnesota
    • Under is 4-0 in Timberwolves last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Under is 8-0 in Timberwolves last 8 overall.
    • Under is 6-0 in Timberwolves last 6 games following a straight up win.
    • Under is 4-0 in Timberwolves last 4 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
    • Under is 5-0 in Timberwolves last 5 games following a ATS win.
    • Under is 4-0 in Timberwolves last 4 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 7-0 in Timberwolves last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Over is 13-3 in Timberwolves last 16 vs. NBA Central.
    • Under is 4-1 in Timberwolves last 5 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
    • Over is 10-4 in Timberwolves last 14 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
    • Over is 36-15 in Timberwolves last 51 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Over is 13-6-1 in Timberwolves last 20 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    HEAD TO HEAD

• Pistons are 5-0 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
    • Over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
    • Favorite is 9-1-1 ATS in the last 11 meetings.
    • Under is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings in Minnesota.

When: 8:00 PM ET, Sunday, November 19, 2017
    Where: Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix, Arizona

Matchup Edge
    CHI Edge in: PHO
    Points Per Game
    Field Goal %
    Free Throw %
    Defense
    Rebounding
    Turn Overs
    Bench

Preview: Bulls at Suns

Gracenote
    Nov 18, 2017

The Phoenix Suns and the Chicago Bulls are both trying to build around young players and are battling through the inconsistencies of youth, and things seem to be coming together for both. The Bulls will try to follow up their best offensive performance of the young season and earn back-to-back wins for the first time when they visit the Suns on Sunday.

Chicago owned the lowest-scoring offense in the NBA and was coming off a 92-79 loss at Oklahoma City when it exploded in a 123-120 win over the Charlotte Hornets on Friday that snapped a five-game slide. “It’s good for us to see what it takes, what it feels like," Bulls guard Justin Holiday told reporters. "To play together and win a game. It was a lot of fun. It was a lot of energy, competitiveness. Guys were serious about getting their jobs done." Chicago could be in for another big offensive game against the Suns, who are last in the NBA in scoring defense (116.6 points) and gave up 90 points in the first half of a loss to the Houston Rockets on Thursday before bouncing back the next night with a 122-113 win at the Los Angeles Lakers. “Our guys have a lot of pride in them,” interim Phoenix coach Jay Triano told reporters. “I think (Thursday) night hurt. We played a very good team and we knew that, but we still didn’t follow a lot of things we wanted to do. (Friday) we were more on task, we helped each other and provided support.”
    TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Arizona (Phoenix), NBCS Chicago

ABOUT THE BULLS (3-10): Chicago point guard Kris Dunn scored a career-high 22 points on Friday after going 1-of-11 from the floor in Wednesday's loss to the Thunder. “The thing that excites me most about Kris, he was 10-for-16 and 2-for-2 from three, but the seven assists and one turnover,” Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg told reporters. “That’s huge growth for Kris. He went out there and made the right play darn near every time he had the ball in his hands. He rose up with confidence when they went under (screens) on him, knocked down some huge shots for us when we were down in the fourth quarter. ... Just a really solid performance from Kris." Dunn was one of the two main pieces coming back from Minnesota in the deal that sent Jimmy Butler away, and the Bulls are still waiting for Zach LaVine (knee) to make his debut.
    ABOUT THE SUNS (6-11): Phoenix has a solid building block in guard Devin Booker, who went off for 33 points in Friday's win and scored at least 33 in three of the last four games. The Kentucky product, who turned 21 on Oct. 30, leads the team in scoring (23.5 points) and is taking an active role in leading the offense of late with an average of 5.7 assists in the last six games, including 10 in Thursday's 142-116 loss to the Rockets. Center Alex Len is trying to join Booker as a big part of the Suns' future and delivered 17 points and 18 rebounds off the bench on Friday.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Suns C Tyson Chandler (illness) missed the last two games and is questionable for Sunday.

2. Bulls SF Denzel Valentine is 7-of-13 from 3-point range in the last two games.

3. The home team took each of the two meetings last season, and Chicago last won in Phoenix on Nov. 18, 2015.

PREDICTION: Suns 120, Bulls 113

Trends - Chicago at Phoenix

ATS TRENDS

Chicago
    • Bulls are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
    • Bulls are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Bulls are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
    • Bulls are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Bulls are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Bulls are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400.
    • Bulls are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
    • Bulls are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 vs. Western Conference.

Phoenix
    • Suns are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
    • Suns are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
    • Suns are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Suns are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
    • Suns are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
    • Suns are 3-13 ATS in their last 16 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
    • Suns are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games.
    • Suns are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Suns are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
    OU TRENDS

Chicago
    • Under is 5-0 in Bulls last 5 games following a ATS win.
    • Under is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 5-0 in Bulls last 5 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
    • Under is 5-1 in Bulls last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 5-1 in Bulls last 6 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 9-2 in Bulls last 11 vs. Western Conference.
    • Over is 8-2 in Bulls last 10 Sunday games.
    • Under is 4-1-1 in Bulls last 6 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400.
    • Under is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 vs. NBA Pacific.
    • Under is 6-2 in Bulls last 8 games following a straight up win.
    • Under is 19-7-1 in Bulls last 27 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
    • Under is 7-3 in Bulls last 10 overall.
    • Over is 7-3 in Bulls last 10 road games.
    • Under is 11-5 in Bulls last 16 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 35-16 in Bulls last 51 games playing on 1 days rest.

Phoenix
    • Over is 6-1 in Suns last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
    • Over is 5-1 in Suns last 6 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Under is 7-2 in Suns last 9 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
    • Under is 6-2 in Suns last 8 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
    • Over is 11-4 in Suns last 15 games following a straight up win.
    • Over is 7-3 in Suns last 10 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Over is 42-19 in Suns last 61 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Over is 35-16 in Suns last 51 games following a ATS win.
    HEAD TO HEAD

• Bulls are 7-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Phoenix.
    • Road team is 12-4 ATS in the last 16 meetings.
    • Underdog is 8-1 ATS in the last 9 meetings.

When: 9:30 PM ET, Sunday, November 19, 2017
    Where: Staples Center, Los Angeles, California

Matchup Edge
    DEN Edge in: LAL
    Points Per Game
    Field Goal %
    Free Throw %
    Defense
    Rebounding
    Turn Overs
    Bench

Preview: Nuggets at Lakers

Gracenote
    Nov 18, 2017

The Denver Nuggets came into the season with high expectations and finally seem to be putting the pieces together to meet those expectations. The Nuggets will try to win for the fifth time in the last six games when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers for the opener of a three-game road trip on Sunday.

Denver exploded for its best offensive performance of the season on Friday, shooting 62.9 percent from the floor and knocking down 18-of-35 from beyond the arc in a 146-114 drubbing of the New Orleans Pelicans. "We had some great offensive possessions where the ball was just flying around the court generating completely open shots," Nuggets coach Michael Malone told reporters after the game. "It was really beautiful to watch, when you play the game the right way, the way we did tonight." The Lakers are losers of five of their last six but continue to draw attention because of point guard Lonzo Ball, who drew some criticism on Friday for ignoring an altercation between teammate Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and the Phoenix Suns. "It's the NBA," Ball told reporters. "People ain't really gonna fight. I ain't trying to get no technical."
    TV: 9:30 p.m. ET, Altitude (Denver), Spectrum SportsNet (Los Angeles)

ABOUT THE NUGGETS (9-6): Denver guard Jamal Murray is riding a hot streak and scored 31 points on 13-of-18 shooting in Friday's win. The 20-year-old, who scored a career-high 32 points in a win over Orlando on Nov. 11, is starting at point guard of late and is trying to keep the offense moving at a fast pace. "We came out firing," Murray told reporters after Friday's win. "We were getting stops. We were running. Everyone was touching it, everyone was happy. We just had a lot of fun, put up a lot of numbers."
    ABOUT THE LAKERS (6-10): Ball is getting all the attention but fellow rookie Kyle Kuzma might be the better of the two, at least so far. Kuzma became the first Los Angeles rookie since Magic Johnson in 1979-80 to record at least 30 points and 10 rebounds when he hit those two marks on Friday, and he is averaging 16.4 points on 50 percent shooting and seven rebounds. Kuzma saw his role expand earlier this month when fellow power forward Larry Nance Jr. went down with a broken hand and figures to keep playing big minutes despite Nance, 24, coming close to a return after being cleared to practice.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Ball scored in single digits in each of the last three games and is 1-of-11 from 3-point range in that span.

2. Nuggets G Gary Harris went 9-of-11 from the floor on Friday -- his first game back after missing two with a shoulder injury.

3. Denver took four of the last five in the series, with the lone loss in that span coming in the last trip to Los Angeles on Jan. 31.

PREDICTION: Nuggets 126, Lakers 113

Trends - Denver at L.A. Lakers

ATS TRENDS

Denver
    • Nuggets are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. NBA Pacific.
    • Nuggets are 24-9 ATS in their last 33 games after scoring more than 125 points in their previous game.
    • Nuggets are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
    • Nuggets are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 Sunday games.
    • Nuggets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.
    • Nuggets are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games.
    • Nuggets are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.

L.A. Lakers
    • Lakers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Lakers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
    • Lakers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
    OU TRENDS

Denver
    • Over is 4-0 in Nuggets last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 4-0 in Nuggets last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
    • Under is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
    • Under is 9-2 in Nuggets last 11 vs. Western Conference.
    • Over is 17-4-1 in Nuggets last 22 vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
    • Under is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 7-2 in Nuggets last 9 road games.
    • Under is 7-2 in Nuggets last 9 games following a ATS win.
    • Under is 9-3 in Nuggets last 12 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Under is 5-2 in Nuggets last 7 games after scoring more than 125 points in their previous game.
    • Over is 15-6 in Nuggets last 21 vs. NBA Pacific.
    • Under is 14-6 in Nuggets last 20 overall.
    • Under is 7-3 in Nuggets last 10 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.

L.A. Lakers
    • Over is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 home games.
    • Under is 6-1 in Lakers last 7 games following a ATS loss.
    • Over is 5-1 in Lakers last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Over is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
    • Under is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games following a straight up loss.
    • Over is 5-2 in Lakers last 7 Sunday games.
    • Over is 5-2 in Lakers last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Over is 5-2 in Lakers last 7 vs. Western Conference.
    HEAD TO HEAD

• Over is 4-0-1 in the last 5 meetings in Los Angeles.
    • Nuggets are 7-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Los Angeles.
    • Nuggets are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
    • Favorite is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
    • Over is 18-7-1 in the last 26 meetings.
    • Road team is 9-4 ATS in the last 13 meetings.

NBA
    Long Sheet

Sunday, November 19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDIANA (8 - 8) at MIAMI (7 - 8) - 11/19/2017, 5:05 PM
    Top Trends for this game.
    MIAMI is 54-41 ATS (+8.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    MIAMI is 24-11 ATS (+11.9 Units) off an upset win as an underdog over the last 3 seasons.
    INDIANA is 78-54 ATS (+18.6 Units) in road games in November games since 1996.
    MIAMI is 123-159 ATS (-51.9 Units) in November games since 1996.
    MIAMI is 126-173 ATS (-64.3 Units) in home games in the first half of the season since 1996.

Head-to-Head Series History
    MIAMI is 5-3 against the spread versus INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
    MIAMI is 5-3 straight up against INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
    6 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINGTON (9 - 6) at TORONTO (10 - 5) - 11/19/2017, 3:35 PM
    There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

TORONTO is 4-4 against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
    TORONTO is 6-2 straight up against WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
    6 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

GOLDEN STATE (12 - 4) at BROOKLYN (6 - 9) - 11/19/2017, 6:05 PM
    GOLDEN STATE is 44-66 ATS (-28.6 Units) in road games on Sunday games since 1996.
    BROOKLYN is 34-18 ATS (+14.2 Units) against Pacific division opponents since 1996.
    GOLDEN STATE is 91-62 ATS (+22.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game since 1996.

BROOKLYN is 2-2 against the spread versus GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons
    GOLDEN STATE is 4-0 straight up against BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
    3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DETROIT (10 - 5) at MINNESOTA (10 - 5) - 11/19/2017, 7:05 PM
    DETROIT is 15-35 ATS (-23.5 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game since 1996.

DETROIT is 5-0 against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
    DETROIT is 5-0 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
    4 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CHICAGO (3 - 10) at PHOENIX (6 - 11) - 11/19/2017, 8:05 PM
    CHICAGO is 263-318 ATS (-86.8 Units) in the first half of the season since 1996.
    PHOENIX is 32-51 ATS (-24.1 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

PHOENIX is 2-2 against the spread versus CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
    PHOENIX is 2-2 straight up against CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
    2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DENVER (9 - 6) at LA LAKERS (6 - 10) - 11/19/2017, 9:35 PM
    LA LAKERS are 199-246 ATS (-71.6 Units) after a division game since 1996.

DENVER is 5-2 against the spread versus LA LAKERS over the last 3 seasons
    DENVER is 5-2 straight up against LA LAKERS over the last 3 seasons
    7 of 7 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NBA

Sunday, November 19

Home side won last 10 Indiana-Miami games; Heat covered five of last six series games. Pacers are 1-4 vs spread in last five visits to South Beach. Under is 6-2 in last eight series games. Pacers won three of last four games; they’re 4-3 vs spread as road underdogs. Under is 3-1 in their last four games. Miami split its last ten games but lost two of last three at home; they’re 0-3 as a home favorite this year. Under is 7-2 in Heat’s last nine games.

Road team won five of last six Wizard-Raptor games; under is 6-2 in last eight series games. Washington is 3-1 vs spread in its last four visits to Canada. Wizards won four of their last five games; they’re 4-0 vs spread as a road underdog. Last seven Washington games stayed under the total. Raptors won five of their last six games; they’re 3-3 as a home favorite. Over is 6-3 in their last nine games.

Warriors were down 22 at half in Philly last nite, rallied to win; they’ve won last four games with Brooklyn, but Nets covered four of last six series games. Golden State is 3-2 vs spread in last five visits to Brooklyn. Under is 5-2 in last seven series games. Warriors won eight of last nine games, are 4-4 as road favorites; four of their last six games stayed under. Nets split their last six games; they’re 2-2 as home underdogs. Last three Brooklyn games went over the total.

Detroit won/covered its last five games with Minnesota; they’re 2-2-1 vs spread in last five visits to Twin Cities. five of last six series games went over total. Pistons lost their last three road tilts but are 7-3 overall in last ten games; they’re 4-1 as road underdogs. Over is 4-2 in Detroit’s last six games. Minnesota won eight of its last ten games; they’re 3-2 as home favorites. Wolves’ last eight games all stayed under the total.

Bulls are 5-3 in their last eight games with the Suns; they’re 4-1 vs spread in last five visits to the desert. Under is 3-0 in Bulls’ last three games in Phoenix. Chicago lost seven of its last nine games; they’re 4-2-1 as road underdogs. Under is 7-3 in their last ten games. Suns lost seven of their last nine games; they’re 0-3 vs spread as a home favorite. Four of last six Phoenix games went over the total.

Lakers lost seven of last nine games with Denver; last eight series games all went over the total. Nuggets are 4-1 vs spread in last five series games played here. Denver won six of its last eight games; they’re 1-3 vs spread as a road favorite. Over is 6-4 in their last ten games. Lakers lost five of their last six games; they’re 3-4 as a home underdog. Four of their last six games stayed under the total

NBA

Sunday, November 19

Trend Report

WASHINGTON @ TORONTO
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington's last 5 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Washington's last 8 games when playing on the road against Toronto
    The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Toronto's last 8 games when playing at home against Washington
    Toronto is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games

INDIANA @ MIAMI
    The total has gone OVER in 15 of Indiana's last 18 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indiana's last 5 games when playing Miami
    Miami is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Indiana
    Miami is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Indiana

GOLDEN STATE @ BROOKLYN
    Golden State is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
    Golden State is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Brooklyn
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Brooklyn's last 6 games when playing at home against Golden State
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Brooklyn's last 5 games at home

DETROIT @ MINNESOTA
    Detroit is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Minnesota
    Detroit is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Minnesota
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota's last 6 games when playing Detroit

CHICAGO @ PHOENIX
    Chicago is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Phoenix
    Chicago is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Phoenix
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Phoenix's last 6 games
    Phoenix is 5-12 SU in its last 17 games when playing Chicago

DENVER @ LA LAKERS
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver's last 5 games when playing LA Lakers
    Denver is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Lakers's last 5 games when playing Denver
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Lakers's last 5 games when playing at home against Denver

NBA
    Dunkel

Sunday, November 19

Indiana @ Miami

Game 701-702
    November 19, 2017 @ 5:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Indiana
    Miami
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Miami
    by 14
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Miami
    by 5
    Dunkel Pick:
    Miami
    (-5); Under

Washington @ Toronto

Game 703-704
    November 19, 2017 @ 3:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Washington
    Toronto
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Toronto
    by 12 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Toronto
    No Line
    N/A
    Dunkel Pick:
    Toronto
    N/A

Golden State @ Brooklyn

Game 705-706
    November 19, 2017 @ 6:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Golden State
    Brooklyn
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Golden State
    by 12
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Golden State
    by 13
    Dunkel Pick:
    Brooklyn
    (+13); Under

Detroit @ Minnesota

Game 707-708
    November 19, 2017 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Detroit
    Minnesota
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Detroit
    by 3 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Minnesota
    by 6
    209 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Detroit
    (+6); Over

Chicago @ Phoenix

Game 709-710
    November 19, 2017 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Chicago
    Phoenix
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Phoenix
    by 6 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Phoenix
    by 2 1/2
    215 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Phoenix
    (-2 1/2); Under

Denver @ Memphis

Game 711-712
    November 19, 2017 @ 9:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Denver
    Memphis
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Denver
    by 6 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Denver
    by 4 1/2
    222 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Denver
    (-4 1/2); Under

NCAAB
    Long Sheet

Sunday, November 19

NORTHEASTERN (2 - 1) at OHIO ST (3 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 2:00 PM
    OHIO ST is 5-14 ATS (-10.4 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.

There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

MARSHALL (2 - 1) at ILLINOIS (3 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 5:00 PM
    MARSHALL is 104-138 ATS (-47.8 Units) in road games since 1997.
    MARSHALL is 104-138 ATS (-47.8 Units) in road lined games since 1997.
    ILLINOIS is 39-21 ATS (+15.9 Units) in home games after scoring 80 points or more since 1997.
    MARSHALL is 15-6 ATS (+8.4 Units) when the total is >=170 over the last 3 seasons.
    MARSHALL is 28-16 ATS (+10.4 Units) after scoring 80 points or more over the last 3 seasons.

S FLORIDA (2 - 1) at INDIANA (1 - 2) - 11/19/2017, 6:00 PM
    S FLORIDA is 45-26 ATS (+16.4 Units) as a road underdog of 12.5 or more points since 1997.

ST MARYS-CA (3 - 0) at SAN JOSE ST (1 - 2) - 11/19/2017, 8:00 PM
    ST MARYS-CA is 32-19 ATS (+11.1 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.
    ST MARYS-CA is 20-6 ATS (+13.4 Units) in a road game where the total is 145 to 149.5 since 1997.
    ST MARYS-CA is 16-6 ATS (+9.4 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.
    SAN JOSE ST is 98-133 ATS (-48.3 Units) in all home games since 1997.
    SAN JOSE ST is 98-133 ATS (-48.3 Units) in home lined games since 1997.
    SAN JOSE ST is 30-51 ATS (-26.1 Units) in home games after a non-conference game since 1997.
    SAN JOSE ST is 26-43 ATS (-21.3 Units) in home games in non-conference games since 1997.
    SAN JOSE ST is 48-72 ATS (-31.2 Units) after allowing 80 points or more since 1997.

SAN JOSE ST is 1-0 against the spread versus ST MARYS-CA over the last 3 seasons
    ST MARYS-CA is 1-0 straight up against SAN JOSE ST over the last 3 seasons
    1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

USC (2 - 0) at VANDERBILT (2 - 1) - 11/19/2017, 8:00 PM
    VANDERBILT is 13-5 ATS (+7.5 Units) as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.
    VANDERBILT is 22-7 ATS (+14.3 Units) in home games when playing with one or less days rest since 1997.
    VANDERBILT is 18-9 ATS (+8.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
    USC is 21-10 ATS (+10.0 Units) in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.

BALL ST (1 - 2) at OREGON (3 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 9:00 PM
    OREGON is 25-13 ATS (+10.7 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    OREGON is 25-13 ATS (+10.7 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    OREGON is 22-10 ATS (+11.0 Units) in all home games over the last 3 seasons.
    OREGON is 22-10 ATS (+11.0 Units) in home lined games over the last 3 seasons.
    OREGON is 13-5 ATS (+7.5 Units) after scoring 80 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
    OREGON is 13-3 ATS (+9.7 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

UTEP (1 - 2) vs. APPALACHIAN ST (2 - 2) - 11/19/2017, 11:30 AM

S CAROLINA (3 - 1) vs. W MICHIGAN (2 - 2) - 11/19/2017, 2:00 PM
    W MICHIGAN is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) revenging a road loss vs opponent over the last 3 seasons.
    S CAROLINA is 21-10 ATS (+10.0 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 3 seasons.
    S CAROLINA is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) in November games over the last 3 seasons.
    S CAROLINA is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) when playing with one or less days rest over the last 3 seasons.
    S CAROLINA is 20-8 ATS (+11.2 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.
    S CAROLINA is 20-8 ATS (+11.2 Units) in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.
    S CAROLINA is 31-15 ATS (+14.5 Units) in road games after scoring 80 points or more since 1997.
    S CAROLINA is 59-39 ATS (+16.1 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game since 1997.
    W MICHIGAN is 22-41 ATS (-23.1 Units) in road games versus good defensive teams - allowing <=64 points/game since 1997.

S CAROLINA is 1-0 against the spread versus W MICHIGAN over the last 3 seasons
    S CAROLINA is 1-0 straight up against W MICHIGAN over the last 3 seasons
    0 of 0 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ILLINOIS ST (1 - 2) vs. TULSA (2 - 2) - 11/19/2017, 5:00 PM
    TULSA is 22-11 ATS (+9.9 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.

TULSA is 1-1 against the spread versus ILLINOIS ST over the last 3 seasons
    TULSA is 1-1 straight up against ILLINOIS ST over the last 3 seasons
    2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BOISE ST (4 - 0) vs. IOWA ST (2 - 2) - 11/19/2017, 7:30 PM
    IOWA ST is 243-187 ATS (+37.3 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

VERMONT (2 - 1) vs. N KENTUCKY (4 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 8:00 PM

MAINE (0 - 3) vs. SACRED HEART (0 - 3) - 11/19/2017, 12:30 PM

ST PETERS (1 - 2) vs. S ALABAMA (2 - 2) - 11/19/2017, 8:00 PM

INDIANA ST (1 - 2) vs. OHIO U (1 - 2) - 11/19/2017, 1:00 PM
    OHIO U is 31-16 ATS (+13.4 Units) in November games since 1997.

OLD DOMINION (3 - 1) vs. DAYTON (2 - 1) - 11/19/2017, 3:30 PM
    OLD DOMINION is 139-180 ATS (-59.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

AUBURN (2 - 1) vs. HOFSTRA (3 - 1) - 11/19/2017, 7:00 PM

TEMPLE (2 - 0) vs. CLEMSON (4 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 9:30 PM
    TEMPLE is 39-66 ATS (-33.6 Units) in road games versus good defensive teams - allowing <=64 points/game since 1997.
    TEMPLE is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) in all neutral court games over the last 3 seasons.
    TEMPLE is 8-0 ATS (+8.0 Units) in November games over the last 2 seasons.
    TEMPLE is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) when playing on a neutral court over the last 3 seasons.
    TEMPLE is 11-2 ATS (+8.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game over the last 3 seasons.
    CLEMSON is 4-13 ATS (-10.3 Units) as a neutral court favorite of 3 points or less or pick since 1997.

HARTFORD (2 - 1) vs. MIAMI OHIO (3 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 12:00 PM

COLORADO ST (2 - 1) vs. FLORIDA ST (2 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 5:00 PM
    FLORIDA ST is 9-19 ATS (-11.9 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

FORDHAM (1 - 2) vs. TULANE (3 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 7:30 PM
    FORDHAM is 220-269 ATS (-75.9 Units) in all games since 1997.
    FORDHAM is 220-269 ATS (-75.9 Units) in all lined games since 1997.
    FORDHAM is 169-212 ATS (-64.2 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
    FORDHAM is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in all neutral court games over the last 3 seasons.
    FORDHAM is 19-39 ATS (-23.9 Units) in November games since 1997.
    FORDHAM is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in road games after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
    FORDHAM is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) when playing on a neutral court over the last 3 seasons.
    FORDHAM is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in road games in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
    FORDHAM is 12-26 ATS (-16.6 Units) in all tournament games since 1997.
    TULANE is 1-10 ATS (-10.0 Units) versus good defensive teams - allowing <=64 points/game over the last 3 seasons.

ELON (3 - 2) at WI-MILWAUKEE (3 - 1) - 11/19/2017, 4:30 PM

SEATTLE (2 - 2) at BELMONT (3 - 1) - 11/19/2017, 2:00 PM

NIAGARA (1 - 1) at MASSACHUSETTS (1 - 1) - 11/19/2017, 12:00 PM
    NIAGARA is 2-9 ATS (-7.9 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 2 seasons.

MONMOUTH (2 - 1) at VIRGINIA (3 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 1:00 PM
    MONMOUTH is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

N DAKOTA (2 - 1) at NEBRASKA (2 - 1) - 11/19/2017, 2:00 PM
    N DAKOTA is 19-10 ATS (+8.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    N DAKOTA is 19-10 ATS (+8.0 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    N DAKOTA is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.

SAMFORD (1 - 2) at LOYOLA-IL (3 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 2:00 PM
    SAMFORD is 47-29 ATS (+15.1 Units) in road games after a non-conference game since 1997.
    SAMFORD is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
    SAMFORD is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game over the last 3 seasons.

W CAROLINA (1 - 2) at MINNESOTA (3 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 4:30 PM
    W CAROLINA is 8-18 ATS (-11.8 Units) as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.
    W CAROLINA is 1-10 ATS (-10.0 Units) as a road underdog of 12.5 or more points over the last 2 seasons.
    W CAROLINA is 4-12 ATS (-9.2 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
    W CAROLINA is 4-12 ATS (-9.2 Units) in road lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    W CAROLINA is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in November games over the last 2 seasons.
    W CAROLINA is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
    W CAROLINA is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
    W CAROLINA is 4-12 ATS (-9.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

UC-IRVINE (2 - 2) at ARIZONA ST (3 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 2:00 PM
    UC-IRVINE is 49-30 ATS (+16.0 Units) in road games after scoring 60 points or less since 1997.

STONY BROOK (0 - 3) at MICHIGAN ST (1 - 1) - 11/19/2017, 4:00 PM
    MICHIGAN ST is 33-17 ATS (+14.3 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.
    MICHIGAN ST is 22-9 ATS (+12.1 Units) in all home games over the last 3 seasons.
    MICHIGAN ST is 22-9 ATS (+12.1 Units) in home lined games over the last 3 seasons.
    MICHIGAN ST is 58-34 ATS (+20.6 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997.

NEW HAMPSHIRE (1 - 1) at FLORIDA (2 - 0) - 11/19/2017, 6:00 PM
    FLORIDA is 21-9 ATS (+11.1 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
    FLORIDA is 44-24 ATS (+17.6 Units) in November games since 1997.
    FLORIDA is 19-9 ATS (+9.1 Units) in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.

NCAAB

Sunday, November 19

South Carolina hammered Western Michigan 78-60 at home six days ago; Broncos made only 5-21 on arc. Gamecocks won three of their first four games, with all three wins by 18+ points, and only loss 69-65 to Illinois State, when Redbirds were 28-39 on foul line (Carolina was 20-30). Carolina is retooling after a Final Four run LY’ they’re starting a freshman/sophomore. Western is 1-2 vs D-I teams, beating Appalachian State by 19 Friday after losing by 7 to Tulsa. Broncos start three juniors and a senior.

Boise State is already 4-0; they were down 9 to UTEP with 3:23 Thursday, but rallied to win, then they spanked Illinois State by 18 Friday, making 12-27 on arc. Broncos start three seniors, one junior; they’ve made 40% of their 3’s so far this month- their opponents have made only 24.7% of theirs. Iowa State is in a rebuild after four starters graduated LY. Cyclones’ PG Babb played all 40:00 Thursday/Friday, in wins over App State by 6, Tulsa by 2- they were up 16 on Tulsa with 10:03 left Friday, then hung on for dear life.

Auburn won two of first three games despite being without two key players being held out of games because of NCAA issues; Temple shot 57% inside are vs Auburn in Owls’ 88-74 win on Friday- Auburn was up 2 with 10:00 left. Tigers start two sophs, three juniors. Hofstra was 3-0 with a win over Dayton before they lost 78-59 to Clemson Friday. Pride start two juniors, two seniors- they aren’t deep- two guys played 39:00 Friday. Hofstra doesn’t force lot of turnovers, but teams are shooting only 28.3% on arc against them.

Clemson is 4-0, scoring 78+ points in all four games; Tigers beat Ohio by 5, Hofstra by 19 in first two games here. Clemson is shooting 57% inside arc, 78% on foul line; they start three juniors, two seniors. Temple scored 82 ppg in beating Old Dominion by 11, Auburn by 14- those are only two games Owls have played so far. Temple has made 44% of its 3’s so far- they start two juniors, two seniors- four of their guys played 34:00+ on Friday, when they outscored 34-18 over last 10:00 of a 14-point win.

USC scored 79.5 ppg in beating Fullerton/North Dakota State fairly easily to start season; USC is not at full strength yet, with a guy being withheld because of NCAA issues. Trojans have forced turnovers 25.3% of time so far; they’ve started two juniors, two seniors so far. Vanderbilt will be a step up in class for USC; Commodores lost 69-60 at Belmont, a crosstown game; they’re 2-1, with wins by 19 over Austin Peay, 3 over NC-Asheville. Vandy is starting two frosh, three seniors- they’ve turned ball over 21% of time so far this season.

Vermont is 2-1 with a 73-69 loss at Kentucky, which is more impressive than wins over Bradley, Coastal Carolina. Catamounts played three guys 31:00+ yesterday; they start two sophs, and two seniors. Vermont was 10-21 on arc Saturday as they pulled away from Coastal late in game. Northern Kentucky is 3-0 vs D-I teams, scoring 84.3 ppg in wins by 18-9-13 points over James Madison, Iona, East Tennessee. Norse has forced turnovers on 24% of possessions this month, but are shooting only 29.1% on arc.

Boston College beat three stiffs (all outside top 300) before losing 75-64 to Texas Tech yesterday, in a brickiest where two teams combined to go 7-35 on arc; Eagles start two sophs, two juniors- they used three guys 35:00+ vs Tech. LaSalle lost to Northwestern 82-74, when Wildcats made 12-21 on arc. Explorers played three guys 32:00+ yesterday- they start three seniors and a junior. Both teams have played slow pace so far; teams have shot 40.9% on arc against LaSalle this season.

Northwestern is 3-1 this year, with only loss a 92-88 defenseless home game vs Creighton earlier this week. Wildcats made 12-21 on arc in 82-74 win over LaSalle yesterday- they used three guys 33:00+ Saturday, got to foul line only 6 times the whole game. Texas Tech starts five seniors; three of their five subs are freshmen. Red Raiders are 3-0 with 11-point win over BC and coupe wins over stiffs. Tech is forcing turnovers 27.7% of time; their eFG% defense is 6th in country. Northwestern starts two juniors, three seniors; lot of experience on the floor.

Wake Forest is off to terrible 1-3 start, with two losses to teams outside top 150; Deacons beat Quinnipiac yesterday, when they made 10-24 on arc. Wake starts two juniors, three seniors; only two of their guys played more than 27:00 yesterday. Houston was upset by Drexel Friday but beat host Liberty yesterday, despite making only 6-24 on arc. Cougars played nine guys double digit minutes; only two guys played more than 29:00- they start three seniors, two juniors. Both teams are playing for third day in a row.

Florida State won its first two games by 20-24 points, forcing turnovers 29.1% of time, but both opponents are borderline stiffs. Seminoles started three juniors and a senior Friday- they played ton of kids double digit minutes Friday. Colorado State beat couple of stiffs to start season, then got whacked 80-53 by Tulane Friday; Rams are in a rebuild, starting two sophs, three seniors- they were down 37-14 at halftime in last game. Colorado State made only 15-57 on arc in their first three games.

Niagara upset rival St Bonaventure to start its season, then lost last game by 26 at Minnesota; Purple Eagles were outscored 36-10 in last 10:00 against the Gophers. Niagara starts three juniors, two seniors. UMass struggled to beat Mass-Lowell by 5 in its opener, then lost in OT to Harvard last game; Minutemen start two sophs, two juniors- they haven’t played in a week. UMass is just 6-27 on arc in its first two games. Niagara’s last winning season was five years ago, when Mihalich was the coach.

Virginia is 3-0, but this is quick turnaround for them after their tough 76-67 win at VCU Friday night. Cavaliers beat couple of stiffs in their first two games by 12-44 points; they’ve forced turnovers 26.3% of time, are shooting 60% inside the arc while playing slowest tempo in whole country. Monmouth is a gritty underdog; they lost by 10 at Seton Hall, their only loss in three games. Hawks start three juniors and a senior after going 55-15 the last two years. Cavaliers are off to NYC for a holiday tournament after this game.

Nebraska beat couple of stiffs to start season, then got whacked 79-56 at St John’s Thursday; they’ve made only 27% of their 3’s so far, have the #325 (out of 351) eFG% in country. Huskers start three juniors and a senior; they played in NYC Thursday. North Dakota went 2-1 in Hawaii tournament that ended Monday; Hawks beat Troy/Pine Bluff, lost to the host Rainbows by 3. UND start three juniors and a senior- they got to line 38 times (31-38) in last game. Crandall is an explosive scorer for North Dakota (41 pts in first game, 20-21 in next two).

NCAAB

Sunday, November 19

Trend Report

UTSA @ JAMES MADISON
    UTSA

No trends to report
    JAMES MADISON

No trends to report
    UTEP @ APPALACHIAN STATE
    UTEP

UTEP is 14-6 SU in its last 20 games
    APPALACHIAN STATE

Appalachian State is 6-17 SU in its last 23 games
    NIAGARA @ UMASS
    NIAGARA

The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Niagara's last 7 games
    Niagara is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
    UMASS

UMass is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games at home
    UMass is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games
    QUINNIPIAC @ LIBERTY
    QUINNIPIAC

No trends to report
    LIBERTY

No trends to report
    COPPIN STATE @ RUTGERS
    COPPIN STATE

No trends to report
    RUTGERS

Rutgers is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
    Rutgers is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
    MAINE @ SACRED HEART
    MAINE

No trends to report
    SACRED HEART

No trends to report
    TEXAS A&M-CORPUS CHRISTI @ GEORGIA
    TEXAS A&M-CORPUS CHRISTI

No trends to report
    GEORGIA

Georgia is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
    Georgia is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
    MONMOUTH @ VIRGINIA
    MONMOUTH

Monmouth is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games on the road
    Monmouth is 19-3 SU in its last 22 games
    VIRGINIA

Virginia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Virginia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
    HOLY CROSS @ RHODE ISLAND
    HOLY CROSS

No trends to report
    RHODE ISLAND

Rhode Island is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Rhode Island is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games
    BROWN @ ST. FRANCIS-BROOKLYN
    BROWN

Brown is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
    Brown is 6-12 SU in its last 18 games
    ST. FRANCIS-BROOKLYN

No trends to report
    CORNELL @ UMASS-LOWELL
    CORNELL

Cornell is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games
    Cornell is 4-18 SU in its last 22 games on the road
    UMASS-LOWELL

No trends to report
    INDIANA STATE @ OHIO
    INDIANA STATE

Indiana State is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
    OHIO

No trends to report
    BETHUNE-COOKMAN @ GEORGIA TECH
    BETHUNE-COOKMAN

No trends to report
    GEORGIA TECH

Georgia Tech is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
    Georgia Tech is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
    NORTHEASTERN @ OHIO STATE
    NORTHEASTERN

Northeastern is 5-12 SU in its last 17 games
    Northeastern is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games on the road
    OHIO STATE

Ohio State is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
    Ohio State is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
    UMBC @ COLGATE
    UMBC

No trends to report
    COLGATE

No trends to report
    CURRY @ YALE
    CURRY

No trends to report
    YALE

Yale is 22-3 SU in its last 25 games at home
    Yale is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
    EASTERN UNIVERSITY @ LEHIGH
    EASTERN UNIVERSITY

No trends to report
    LEHIGH

No trends to report
    NORTH DAKOTA @ NEBRASKA
    NORTH DAKOTA

The total has gone OVER in 5 of North Dakota's last 5 games
    North Dakota is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games
    NEBRASKA

The total has gone OVER in 5 of Nebraska's last 7 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Nebraska's last 6 games
    ALCORN STATE @ CENTRAL ARKANSAS
    ALCORN STATE

No trends to report
    CENTRAL ARKANSAS

No trends to report
    UC IRVINE @ ARIZONA STATE
    UC IRVINE

The total has gone UNDER in 6 of UC Irvine's last 8 games on the road
    UC Irvine is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games
    ARIZONA STATE

Arizona State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
    Arizona State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
    NORTH FLORIDA @ WOFFORD
    NORTH FLORIDA

No trends to report
    WOFFORD

Wofford is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games at home
    CONCORDIA ST. PAUL @ FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL
    CONCORDIA ST. PAUL

No trends to report
    FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL

Florida International is 4-18 SU in its last 22 games
    SOUTH CAROLINA @ WESTERN MICHIGAN
    SOUTH CAROLINA

South Carolina is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of South Carolina's last 5 games
    WESTERN MICHIGAN

Western Michigan is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games
    SEATTLE @ BELMONT
    SEATTLE

No trends to report
    BELMONT

No trends to report
    BRADLEY @ WEBER STATE
    BRADLEY

No trends to report
    WEBER STATE

No trends to report
    HOUSTON @ WAKE FOREST
    HOUSTON

No trends to report
    WAKE FOREST

No trends to report
    MISSISSIPPI VALLEY STATE @ KENT STATE
    MISSISSIPPI VALLEY STATE

No trends to report
    KENT STATE

Kent State is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
    Kent State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
    SAMFORD @ LOYOLA-CHICAGO
    SAMFORD

The total has gone OVER in 9 of Samford's last 13 games on the road
    Samford is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
    LOYOLA-CHICAGO

Loyola-Chicago is 16-3 SU in its last 19 games at home
    Loyola-Chicago is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
    UNC ASHEVILLE @ AUSTIN PEAY
    UNC ASHEVILLE

No trends to report
    AUSTIN PEAY

Austin Peay is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games at home
    Austin Peay is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games
    BOSTON COLLEGE @ LA SALLE
    BOSTON COLLEGE

No trends to report
    LA SALLE

No trends to report
    OLD DOMINION @ DAYTON
    OLD DOMINION

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Old Dominion's last 5 games
    Old Dominion is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games
    DAYTON

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dayton's last 5 games
    Dayton is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games
    STONY BROOK @ MICHIGAN STATE
    STONY BROOK

No trends to report
    MICHIGAN STATE

Michigan State is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
    Michigan State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA @ VALPARAISO
    SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA

No trends to report
    VALPARAISO

Valparaiso is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games at home
    Valparaiso is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games
    CAL STATE-BAKERSFIELD @ LAMAR
    CAL STATE-BAKERSFIELD

Cal State-Bakersfield is 15-5 SU in its last 20 games
    Cal State-Bakersfield is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games on the road
    LAMAR

No trends to report
    SOUTHERN @ NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL
    SOUTHERN

No trends to report
    NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL

No trends to report
    WESTERN CAROLINA @ MINNESOTA
    WESTERN CAROLINA

The total has gone OVER in 5 of Western Carolina's last 6 games on the road
    Western Carolina is 5-17 SU in its last 22 games
    MINNESOTA

Minnesota is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games at home
    Minnesota is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games
    ELON @ WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE
    ELON

Elon is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
    Elon is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
    WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE

Wisconsin-Milwaukee is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
    Wisconsin-Milwaukee is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games at home
    DETROIT @ HOUSTON BAPTIST
    DETROIT

No trends to report
    HOUSTON BAPTIST

No trends to report
    MARSHALL @ ILLINOIS
    MARSHALL

Marshall is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
    The total has gone OVER in 18 of Marshall's last 25 games on the road
    ILLINOIS

Illinois is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Illinois is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
    FLORIDA STATE @ COLORADO STATE
    FLORIDA STATE

Florida State is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Florida State's last 9 games
    COLORADO STATE

Colorado State is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
    ILLINOIS STATE @ TULSA
    ILLINOIS STATE

Illinois State is 20-5 SU in its last 25 games
    Illinois State is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
    TULSA

Tulsa is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games
    COASTAL CAROLINA @ IONA
    COASTAL CAROLINA

No trends to report
    IONA

No trends to report
    ROBERT MORRIS @ DUQUESNE
    ROBERT MORRIS

No trends to report
    DUQUESNE

Duquesne is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Robert Morris
    Duquesne is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games at home
    TEXAS TECH @ NORTHWESTERN
    TEXAS TECH

No trends to report
    NORTHWESTERN

No trends to report
    SOUTH FLORIDA @ INDIANA
    SOUTH FLORIDA

South Florida is 3-19 SU in its last 22 games
    South Florida is 1-11 SU in its last 12 games on the road
    INDIANA

The total has gone OVER in 6 of Indiana's last 8 games
    Indiana is 16-7 SU in its last 23 games at home
    NEW HAMPSHIRE @ FLORIDA
    NEW HAMPSHIRE

No trends to report
    FLORIDA

Florida is 16-3 SU in its last 19 games at home
    Florida is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
    BOSTON UNIVERSITY @ CONNECTICUT
    BOSTON UNIVERSITY

No trends to report
    CONNECTICUT

Connecticut is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games at home
    Connecticut is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
    NICHOLLS STATE @ WESTERN KENTUCKY
    NICHOLLS STATE

No trends to report
    WESTERN KENTUCKY

Western Kentucky is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games at home
    MCNEESE STATE @ LOYOLA MARYMOUNT
    MCNEESE STATE

No trends to report
    LOYOLA MARYMOUNT

Loyola Marymount is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
    Loyola Marymount is 4-1-1 ATS in its last 6 games
    DREXEL @ DRAKE
    DREXEL

No trends to report
    DRAKE

No trends to report
    AUBURN @ HOFSTRA
    AUBURN

No trends to report
    HOFSTRA

Hofstra is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
    FORDHAM @ TULANE
    FORDHAM

Fordham is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
    TULANE

Tulane is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
    Tulane is 6-18 SU in its last 24 games
    BOISE STATE @ IOWA STATE
    BOISE STATE

Boise State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
    IOWA STATE

The total has gone OVER in 12 of Iowa State's last 15 games
    Iowa State is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
    USC @ VANDERBILT
    USC

USC is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
    USC is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
    VANDERBILT

Vanderbilt is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Vanderbilt is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
    SAINT MARY'S-CALIFORNIA @ SAN JOSE STATE
    SAINT MARY'S-CALIFORNIA

Saint Mary's-California is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing San Jose State
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Saint Mary's-California's last 5 games on the road
    SAN JOSE STATE

San Jose State is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Saint Mary's-California
    San Jose State is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
    OREGON TECH @ PORTLAND
    OREGON TECH

No trends to report
    PORTLAND

Portland is 2-18 SU in its last 20 games
    Portland is 1-9 SU in its last 10 games at home
    VERMONT @ NORTHERN KENTUCKY
    VERMONT

No trends to report
    NORTHERN KENTUCKY

No trends to report