Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Service Plays Saturday 11/18/17

100 Unit Picks

Houston/Tulane Over 50

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    VSI NBA

NBA BASKETBALL

3 Unit Play. Take #513 Over 194.5 Sacramento at Portland (10:05p.m., Saturday November 18)
    Yes these two teams played last night and the Kings won 86-82 but I don't see the same outcome tonight in the Moda Center. Portland has won back-to-back home games and tonight revenge will be served by the Blazers and tonight I see a lot more offense from the Blazers. The Blazers shot 37% from the field and 7-25 from 3-point last but tonight at home I see bigger numbers and the Blazers bench will play a lot better as well. Sacramento is 4-1 O/U in their last 5 road games and the Blazers last 5 Saturday night games 4 of them have gone over.

Dave Cokin:

331 Central Florida -13
    355 Massachusetts +4
    365 Arizona +3
    376 Miami -19.5
    405 Texas State +26.5
    412 UTSA pk

VSI
    COLLEGE FOOTBALL

4 Unit Play. Take #347 Air Force +17.5 over Boise St (10:15p.m., Saturday November 18 ESPN2)
    The Boise St Broncos get this game at home (Albertsons Stadium) and if the Broncos can't slow down the running game of Air Force this game will be close from kick off. The last two meetings between these two teams the winner has won by a touchdown and now you are telling me in Boise, Idaho the Broncos are -17.5 favorites. Air Force comes into this road game losing back-to-back home games against Wyoming and Army while the Broncos have rung off 6-straight victories. Last weekend Boise received a miracle cover against Colorado St and throw in that Boise St is only 2-12 ATS in their last 14 home games I see the Air Force Falcons keeping this game close and respectable. Air Force is also 5-0 ATS in this series and the underdog is also 5-0 ATS.

3 Unit Play. Take #359 South Alabama -4.5 over Georgia Southern (3:00p.m., Saturday November 18)
    So the home team Georgia Southern Eagles are a horrendous 0-9 SU and 2-6-1 ATS this year and Saturday late afternoon I see the Jaguars of South Alabama having no problem stealing this road game. South Alabama won last week at home against Arkansas St 24-19 and Jags jumped all over the Red Wolves early and this Saturday I see the same. Jaguars QB Cole Garvin has a great game last weekend and this weekend he should be able to pick apart the Eagles defense. Georgia Southern is 2-8 ATS in their last 10 home games and the Eagles are 3-9 ATS against conference opponents.

4 Unit Play. Take #365 Arizona +2 over Oregon (7:00p.m., Saturday November 18 PAC12)
    Arizona sophomore QB Khalil Tate has been nothing but brilliant the past 6-weeks and Saturday night on the road he should provide another stellar game and the Wildcats continue to pile up PAC-12 wins. Arizona has won 5 out 6 games and in that winning streak 2 of those wins were on the road (Cal 45-44 & Colorado 45-42). Oregon is one win away to become bowl eligible but Saturday night at home I don't see them getting that one win. The Ducks have dropped 4 out 5 games and at times their offense has been M.I.A. and if Oregon does not have QB Justin Herbert again for this conference battle I see the Ducks going down at home.

7 Unit Play. Take #383 Over 46.5 Utah at Washington (10:30p.m., Saturday November 18 ESPN)
    A little confused on this total Saturday night in Husky Stadium. The Washington Huskies at home are averaging 46.2ppg and as long as its not pouring cats & dogs Saturday night I see this total flying over. Utah comes into this road game trending OVER games and their last 3 games all 3 of them have gone OVER and 4 out 5. I know the Washington Huskies defense is really good but I see the Utah Utes putting up over two touchdowns. The last two years both meetings went over the total and the winner of this matchup scored 30 plus points. The Utah Utes defense has been giving up points lately and normally the Utes 'D' is one best ?D's? in the conference but so far they have given up points and yardage at will. Saturday night Huskies QB Jake Browning has a big game through the air and the Huskies put up big points at home. The Utah Utes are 4-1 O/U in their last 5 conference games and the Utes are 5-1 O/U following a ATS loss. Washington is 7-2-1 O/U following a ATS loss and I believe this game goes over and we cash another 7-Unit College Football play.

LV Pipeline

Wake -1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tPickAWinner View Post
    WAYNE ROOT

Pinnacle
    VANDERBILT

INNER CIRCLE
    DUKE

PERFECT PLAY
    OLE MISS

NO LIMIT
    UCLA

MILLIONAIRE
    baylor

CPAW, thanks for clearing up this mess today

BMC

334) WAKE FOREST ML (-140)...($900) - BIG MOVE

Gd ny

UCLA
    California

Dk of banker sports
    NBA. Golden st

H&H Sports

CFB
    6* Oregon -147 (�� Moneyline)
    Triple Dime - USC -14 (-115)
    Triple Dime - Over 46 Utah/Washington

Marc Lyle Missouri -7.5

(Hurry Pesos come copy and paste to make it seem like you bought it)