Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Worlds Worst Picker
    NCAAB
    smu

ncaadnbinfo

Syracuse - Toledo, over 143

GC: NBA

Thanksgiving Eve top 6* NBA Side plus 2 more 100% systems sides, NCAAB Top play card with a big 5* Blowout and an NHL totals play. NBA Comp play below.

The NBA comp play is on Milwaukee. Game 525 at 9:00 eastern. The Bucks have covered 11 of 15 off 3+ games that went under and they travel into Phoenix where they won by 20+ points last year. The Suns have failed to cover 6 of 7 at home with a 220+ total and 16 of 21 with 2 days rest. Non division home dogs with rest off a home favored win and cover scoring 110 or more are 1-11 ats vs a team off a -4 or less home favored loss and 0-9 if they ad 15 or less turnovers. Look for a big Bucks bounce back. On Hump day Rob celebrates Thanksgiving Eve with a massive 17-0 NBA Top 6* play along with 2 more perfect system sides and a 5* Top play College blowout system and an NHL Total. Message to jump on now. For the NBA Free play. Make it Milwaukee. GC

HermesBetSoccer
    Champions League

Paris Saint-Germain - Celtic
    PSG Team Total Goals over 3.5 (+120)

Eastman CBB

7-Unit Play. Take Appalachian State (+2) over James Madison

Maddux

Brooklyn 11
    phily -4
    miami over 195

Mario Rojas

Best pick:
    (# 551) W Kentucky vs Villanova (Villanova -21.5) *2000

Secondaries picks:
    (# 549) Tennessee vs Purdue (Total 1st half: over 72) *1000

IWS Member
    Robert Ferringo

6-Unit Play. Take #531 Toledo (+13) over Syracuse (7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 22)

I think the Orange played about as well as they could in their last game, tearing up Oakland. Toledo did essentially the same thing to the Grizzlies, though. And I think they will offer a little tougher task for the Orange. This team also handled a pretty solid St. Joseph's team and the Rockets have the size to trade blows with the Orange on the interior. Syracuse has a lot of new pieces. They have some talent and some potential. But they are by no means a completely finished product yet. The Orange are off an easy win and they have games against Maryland, Kansas and Connecticut coming up on the other side of the holiday. I absolutely think that they are starting to look ahead. The Orange won't have the same backing from the crowd tonight because the students are all gone on break. Syracuse only beat Texas Southern by 13 and Iona by 9, so it's not as if they have been running mid-major teams out of the gym. I think Toledo will find a way to hang around in this one before SU pulls away late.

1-Unit Play. Take #547 Georgia Southern (+1) over Towson (7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 22)

I think Georgia Southern is the better team in this one. They have the two best players on the court in Ike Smith and Tookie Brown, and in what should be a very close and lower-scoring game I think that their talent will come through in the last five minutes and make the difference. Southern has already taken out Wake Forest, Cal-Bakersfield and Missouri State. Those are some really good wins. Towson has played the weaker schedule and they lost to the best team that they have faced, Old Dominion.

2-Unit Play. Take #549 Tennessee (+8.5) over Purdue (Noon, Wednesday, Nov. 22)

I hate to bet against Purdue because I've used this team early and often the past two seasons. However, the Boilermakers are not the same team outside of West Lafayette. And while they are clearly better than Tennessee, I will give the Vols credit: they always play hard. These guys played in Maui last year and gave Wisconsin and Oregon really tough runs. They also took North Carolina to the limit, gave Gonzaga a game, and beat Kentucky. These guys weren't bad last year and they are a year older and wiser now. Purdue is going to win this game. There is no doubt in my mind about that. But I think that the Vols have enough talent and athleticism to keep this one respectable.

1-Unit Play. Take #557 Iowa (-4.5) over UAB (Noon, Wednesday, Nov. 22)

1-Unit Play. Take #564 Cincinnati (-11) over Wyoming (7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 22)

Wyoming is pretty banged up. And they are now swimming out of their depth going up against this Bearcats team. Cincinnati has been absolutely walking through people and I expect more of the same here. Wyoming has been playing a little above their heads. But I think that the Bearcats depth and defense are really going to hammer the Cowboys back to earth in this one.

2-Unit Play. Take #568 Montana State (-6.5) over SE Missouri State (3 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 22)

Tyler Hall looked OK to me yesterday and he led the Bobcats to an easy win over Binghamton yesterday. The Bobcats are facing an even worse SE Missouri State team and I think that the results will be the same. This is an experienced Montana State squad that is facing a decidedly inexperienced SEMS squad. The Redhawks start two freshmen and a sophomore. And I don't think that they will hold up in their second game in two nights.

1-Unit Play. Take #584 Central Michigan (-2.5) over Sam Houston State (6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 22)

4-Unit Play. Take #585 Idaho (-2) over Santa Clara (9:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 22)

This line is on the move so I would be sure to jump on it now. Herb Sendek is in rebuilding mode with his young Santa Clara team. And so far not so good. They lost at home to Cal Poly their last time out and got throttled by Nevada by 30 points at home in the game before that. Idaho is one of the most experienced teams in the country, with four 'super seniors' (fifth-year guys) on their roster. They played better against Nevada and the Vandals have won two straight since dropping their opener. Depth is likely going to come back and bite Idaho in this tournament in Alaska. But their starting five is clearly better than Santa Clara's so they shouldn't have any problems today.

2-Unit Play. Take #594 Mississippi (-19) over Rice (10 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 22)

As I pointed out in our easy top play win on UNLV earlier this week, Rice is not a real D-I team. They are basically an average D-II team and they are way out of their element here. Their last two losses were by 21 at home to Georgia State and by 27 on a neutral court against the Rebels. Ole Miss is probably better than both of those teams and they can probably pick their score in this one. The Rebels are coming off a loss to Utah so I don't think they are going to be dicking around here. The talent disparity between the guards on these teams is disgusting. And Rice isn't equipped to take advantage of the Rebels' weakness in the post. This seriously could be a 40-point game if Ole Miss wanted it to be.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #535 Miami (-5) over LaSalle (6 p.m.) AND Take #602 Providence (-4.5) over Belmont (7 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #555 SMU (-2.5) over Northern Iowa (9:30 p.m.) AND Take #582 Charleston (-4.5) over Cal Poly (4 p.m.)

I also have leans on Troy and the 'under' in that Georgia Southern-Towson game.

IWS Member
    Billy Coleman

NBA

3* #523/524 Chicago/Utah under 196.5

IWS Member
    SportsPicksDaily Sports

NHL

Over 6 Florida/Toronto
    Over 6 Chicago/Tampa Bay
    Over 6 Montreal/Nashville

IWS Member
    SportsPicksDaily Sports

NBA
    Top Play - Boston Celtics -120
    Philadelphia 76ers -4
    Memphis Grizzlies -5.5

IWS Member
    Rockdeman Sports

CBB

CS Bakersfield -5.5

IWS Member
    VSI

NBA BASKETBALL

7 Unit Play. Take #521 Over 207.5 San Antonio at New Orleans (8:05p.m., Wednesday November 22)

Tonight at the Smoothie King Center the New Orleans Pelicans welcome the San Antonio Spurs and tonight I see points coming quickly. The Spurs come to the Crescent City winners of 7 out 9 games and tonight I see the Spurs offense having no problem scoring against the Pelican defense. The Pelicans are coming off a big home win two nights ago against the Oklahoma City Thunder 114-107 and the Pels defense continues to give up over 100 points at will. The Pelicans defense in their last 7 games has given up an average 117.1ppg and I see the same story tonight at the Smoothie King Center. The Spurs offense has been hit or miss as of late but again the way the Pelicans play defense I see this total easily going over. The San Antonio Spurs are 8-3 O/U in their last 11 games against Southwest division teams and the Pelicans are 5-2 O/U in their last 7 games.