Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Monday 11-27-17 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Tommy Brunson

Houston and Savage snapped a 3 game losing streak with a home 31-21 win last week as the Texans have played Over the total now in 6 of their last 8.

It should be noted that Houston's prior 2 games before the Arizona contest both held Under the posted price.

Baltimore recorded 5 takeaways and 6 sacks last week in Green Bay, meanwhile Tom Savage has turned the ball over 6 times the past 2 weeks.

I fully expect the Texans to be low risk, low reward tonight on offense, and as we all know the Ravens offense has had issues generating consistent scoring all year long.

The formula is there for an Under tonight in this Houston-Baltimore meeting, so roll Low.

3* HOUSTON-BALTIMORE UNDER

Eric Schroeder

My free winner is on the Baltimore Ravens over the Houston Texans.

The Texans still show a No. 12 ranking with their offense. That's how good DeShaun Watson was, in that the numbers are still holding up. Problem is, that offense is terrible now, and the Ravens have the sixth-best defense in the league. Baltimore linebacker Terrell Suggs has six sacks in six career games against Houston, and it wouldn't be surprise me one bit if he has a big game tonight.

The Ravens, who have outscored foes 193-96 in six home Monday night games, lead the NFL with three shutouts. Tonight is one of those nights college basketball will be much better to watch because the better team just may record another shutout.

Baltimore leads the league with 16 interceptions, and rank second behind Jacksonville for the league lead with 23 takeaways.

On the other side of the ball, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is 4-2 with seven touchdowns and six interceptions in six regular-season games against Houston.

The Texans, who are 44-80 on the road since joining NFL in 2002, face a Ravens team that is 17-3 at home in the month of November under coach John Harbaugh.

The Ravens are 11-1 in primetime games under Harbaugh, while their nine-game winning streak in primetime is the longest active run in NFL.

5* RAVENS

Chris Jordan

The Winnipeg Jets are not happy, despite splitting a four-game road trip. And tonight they're going to take their frustrations out on the Minnesota Wild.

The Jets, 14-6-3 on the year, return home after losing 4-0 to the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. The loss followed a 2-1 win over the L.A. Kings and 4-1 victory over the Anaheim Ducks. Winnipeg simply made too many misakes, and the Sharks capitalized, after losing on the road to the Vegas Golden Knights the night prior.

I know Winnipeg is battling the injury bug, and could suffer between the pipes, but the Jets have solid goalies waiting in the AHL, and I'm not worried too much about that.

Fact is, the Wild (11-9-3) should be the ones concerned, as they enter the week after a disheartening 6-3 loss to the St. Louis Blues on Saturday.

And talk about trouble, Minnesota's special teams unit was horrendous against the Blues, allowing three power-play goals and a two short-handed scores.

Minnesota is actually a very good team, I just think it is running into a buzzsaw here.

2* JETS