Executive

300 - Lions
    250 - miss st

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Cleveland Insider Sports

NCAAB
    George Washington/Xavier UNDER 151

Paul Leiner:
    Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with family and friends and lets beat the books. Miami closed out the game in style. Needed that late run by the Canes. Today the whole world is on San Diego and I am not falling for it. Dallas is the play. Thanks and goodluck.

2500* NFL Cowboys +2
    500* CFB Ole Miss +14
    100* NFL Over 44.5 Giants/Redskins
    100* CBB St Johns -5

🦃

Mario Rojas

(# 107) Vikings vs Lions (Minnesota 0.5 1st half) *1000
    (# 107) Vikings vs Lions (Minnesota -2.5) *1500

Joe Gavazzi
    4% Vikes
    4% OLE MISS

Red Dog Sports

CBB
    3* #704 St. John's -5

Kelso
    50 Washington
    Mississippi +14
    Under Detroit
    Under Dallas

Tom Stryker

13-4 ATS EGG BOWL HIGH ROLLER RELEASE
    Miss State

31-9 ATS & 13-0 ATS NFC NORTH ELITE BEST BET
    Vikings

15-3 ATS NFC EAST THANKSGIVING SUPER WAGER
    Redskins

MidAmerican Sports

CBB
    Long Beach State +12
    Nebraska +5.5
    Cal Irvine -2

Sports Unlimited

4 Dallas

Brandon Watson

NFL
    Lions +3
    Chargers -1.5
    Redskins -7

MVP Lock Club

Lock Of The Day

NFL: Washington Redskins -7

Chase Diamond

20* NFL Thursday Night Lockdown

This game features the 2-8 Giants at the 4-6 Redskins. Redskins have dropped 2 straight and really are out of the playoff hunt just as the Giants are. Giants defense seem to come alive last week and I think they will show itself Thursday Night. Redskins offensive line is beat up and losing Chris Thompson at running back will really hurt their offense Thursday Night. We are seeing a ton of action on the home Redskins around 71% I think Thursday will be a big day for the books and us. Giants have covered 6 of the last 8 games these teams have played and I think this one comes down to who scores last so I will take all these points and the Giants for a 20* winner.

VegasKillers

11/23/2017

Game: Mississippi/Mississippi St

Pick: Over 64 (-110)

Recommended

Unit Play (Risk)

11 Units

IWS Member

Lenny stevens

20* cowboys

10* lions

10* jets

Fat jack

Detroit +2.5

H&H Sports

(NFL) - Triple Dime Under 45 Giants/Redskins

CFB - 5* Mississippi State -13.5

Robert Ferringo

2-Unit Play. Take #704 St. John's (-5) over Oregon State (2 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 23)

I am giving up on Oregon State. This is a team that I thought would be vastly improved this season. But to this point they have looked feeble. St. John's, on the other hand, is a team that I thought would be much better and they are. The Red Storm have a killer backcourt with Shamorie Ponds and Marcus LoVett and right now they have four guys on the perimeter averaging at least 10 points per game. St. John's speed and their aggressiveness on the perimeter is really going to bother Oregon State, which is more of a post-based team. St. John's already took one scalp from a major conference, hammering Nebraska by 23. I think that Chris Mullin's group will be ready to go on Thanksgiving down in Florida and I like another double-digit win for the Storm.

1-Unit Play. Take #706 Nebraska (+5.5) over Central Florida (6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 23)

I know Tacko Fall is playing in this game. But Central Florida is without its best player, B.J. Taylor. And their second-best guard this year, Aubrey Dawkins, is also out for the year. UCF has got some issues man. And this is a few too many points for them to be laying out against a competent Nebraska team. The Huskers have some high-end athletes. And they have an experience advantage in the backcourt. Look, Fall has been hurt. He might only play 15-20 minutes, tops. If that's the case then UCF is basically playing this game without three of its four best players. They are playing a team from a better conference that will be focused and I like Nebraska to win this game outright.

5-Unit Play. Take #724 Oklahoma (-1.5) over Arkansas (5 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 23)

I really like Oklahoma here. I've said it 1,000 times, and anyone that's used my service knows where I'm going with this: Arkansas is not the same team on the road! The Razorbacks are one of the most devastating home teams in the country. But on the road or a neutral site their press is about 40% less potent. I know they have crushed the three teams they have faced yet. But Oklahoma is a major step up in talent. I know a lot of people really like Arkansas this year. But they lost post beast Moses Kingsley and super shooter Dusty Hannahs. You don't just lose two guys like that (they also lost a third starter) and be OK. Oklahoma is a team that I see having a bounce back year. Lon Kruger does not stay down for long. And after a rebuilding year last season I think he will have his dogs ready to hunt. Trae Young looks like the real deal. They have length and athleticism. Two guys - Khadeem Lattin and Kameron McGusty - that started last season are now coming off the bench, an indicator of a deeper, more talented team. Nothing about Arkansas's athleticism is going to bother Oklahoma. And in the half court I think the Sooners will execute at a far superior level. I understand why this line is what it is. But I also think one team is clearly better than the other here.

2-Unit Play. Take #730 Virginia (-6.5) over Vanderbilt (4 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 23)

We cashed against Vanderbilt for a 7-Unit win on Sunday with USC. Vanderbilt played out of their god damn minds in that game. They were hitting shots from all over the place - and they still lost. I think the Commodores are going to have a letdown here. And I think that they are really going to struggle with Virginia's pack line defense. I am not really that high on this Virginia team this year. But I know they are better than Vanderbilt at this stage. I don't think that Matthew Fisher-Davis is going to be able to go off again. And if he gets contained the 'Dores don't really have a reliable counter punch. Also, Virginia doesn't have any real talent on the inside. But they sure do attack the basket on both ends and they will play bigger than they are. (That's the mistake USC made; they didn't attack Vandy enough on the inside.) There are just too many things pointing toward the Cavaliers here and I think that they will get up big, give up the lead, then hold off the Commodores to win by eight or nine.

7-Unit Play. Take #732 Seton Hall (-4) over Rhode Island (6:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 23)

Seton Hall is legit as f*#!. These guys aren't just good - they are Final Four good. They have three four-year starters that are all 1,000-point scorers already: Angel Delgado, Khadeen Carrington and Desi Rodriguez. And they have a fourth player, Myles Powell, who may be the most explosive of all of them. These guys are absolutely no joke and I think that they are going to light Rhode Island up here in Brooklyn. The Pirates are playing closer to home and will have a little bit of a home court edge. So besides This is also just Rhode Island's second game in the past nine days. So not only does Seton Hall have a talent advantage but they have a pretty clear situational edge as well. Look, I like Rhode Island. I respect this team and this program. But these guys aren't as good as they were last year. Their two best post players - who were great rebounders and savage defenders - are gone with Kuran Iverson and Hassan Martin graduating. And a third starter from last year, oft-injured E.C. Matthews is out 4-6 weeks with a broken wrist. Jared Terrell and Jarvis Garrett are really good guards. But Seton Hall still has the three best guards in this game. So Rhode Island's strength (veteran backcourt) is secondary to what Seton Hall has to work with. Rhode Island lost a true road game at Nevada by seven points. Nevada is also legit. But they are not as good as the Pirates! Honestly, this spread should be 8.0 or 8.5. That would've made me think twice about Seton Hall - and I still would've taken them. But this line is off. The Pirates are the much better team here. Rhode Island will fight and will scrap. But they won't keep up here. Back talent, experience, and home court versus the short line.

1-Unit Play. Take #737 Georgia (-10) over CS-Fullerton (10:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 23)

3-Unit Play. Take #744 Texas (-2) over Butler (7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 23)

I think that this game could be an absolutely bloodbath. Texas is a team that was a massive disappointment to most people (not me; I knew they would suck) last year. And Shaka Smart has had to deal with some off-court stuff. The bloom isn't off Smart's rose, so to speak, but let's just say that the Longhorns should be a motivated bunch this season. Smart has a load of athleticism to work with this year. And these guys are hungry. I think that size and athleticism is going to bother Butler, a team that I am not really high on this year. We hit against the Bulldogs in Maryland and this Butler team is kind of retooling. I really like Kamar Baldwin. But he isn't at a place yet where he is going to carry a team. Kelan Martin is a high-usage guy, but he's not unstoppable. And three of their other starters - Aaron Thompson, Sean McDermott and Paul Jorgensen - are just kind of guys. Butler has some big bodies to bring of the bench to counter Texas' size. But Joe Brunk and Nate Fowler are too slow to keep up with guys like Texas No. 1 recruit Mohamed Bamba. Texas is going to press, trap, run and dunk. They have too much athleticism here and I like them to make a statement. Gimme the raw talent.

1-Unit Play. Take #753 Charleston (-9.5) over Sam Houston State (9:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 23)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #735 St. Joseph's (-3.5) over Washington State (6:30 p.m.) AND Take #706 Nebraska (+10.5) over Central Florida (6 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #737 Georgia (-5) over CS-Fullerton (10:30 p.m.) AND Take #753 Charleston (-9.5) over Sam Houston State (9:30 p.m