PICK: BOSTON CELTICS (-125)

RISK: 11 UNITS

9:08 PM EST NBA
    MILWAUKEE BUCKS VS. UTAH JAZZ

PICK: MILWAUKEE BUCKS (-120)

RISK: 11 UNITS

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Docs sports

4 Unit Play. #776 Take Southern Miss -3 over Youngstown State (5 pm) The Penguins are 2-3 this season and they have played a very weak schedule as all five games home come against teams that will not make the NCAA Tournament. There two victories are against teams that do not even play division one basketball and they will get blown out today by the Eagles. The line opened as a pick'em game and have been moving the way of Southern Miss all morning. Youngstown State is 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games.
    6 Unit Play. #782 Take Minnesota -3.5 over Alabama (9:30 pm) Both teams are undefeated, but Minnesota is playing much better now. The Golden Gophers have been dominating opponents all season long winning all six games by double digits. They have talent up and down the bench and will keep their double-digit margin on victory streak alive. Alabama has a more important game that their entire fan base is worried about. The Tide is 5-12 ATS in their last 17 games following an ATS victory in their previous game. Minnesota has covered the spread in 4 of their last 5 games.
    Best of Luck - Doc's Sports

Indian Cowboy college hoops, he's passing on the NBA today

4-Unit Play. #737. Take Northern Kentucky +1 over Memphis (Saturday @ 6pm est)
    We roll witH Northern Kentucky here in what should be a good opportunity for John Brannen's team to make more of an imapct on the season as this team is very underrated and we like them as they come off a tight game against Vermont losing by a bucket. We are big fans of Coach Brannen as he leads a team that won 24 games last year, is led by 3 upperclassman,

Jason Sharpe college hoops

7 Unit Play Take #776 Southern Mississippi -3.5 over Youngstown State (5:00pm est):

Youngstown State is 0-3 against D-1 teams to start this season and it's not been pretty either. Each of those three losses came against teams ranked in the bottom 50% of CBB teams in the Kenpom ratings and was by an average of 22 points per defeat. They come in 0-3 against the spread losing by an average of more than 16 points more than the point spread. In fact all three of the teams that beat YSU won by a larger margin of victory over the Penguins than they did over any of the other opponents they've beaten in a game this year.

This is the 4th year at Southern Miss for head coach Doc Sadler. The Golden Eagles have struggled under Sadler but he went out and added two solid transfers to go along with having two of his top three guys back from last year and this appears to easily be the best team he's had so far at USM. They come in 2-2 on the year but they played well in both losses losing by just 14 points to a good Michigan team as 24 point underdogs. They dropped last night's game by 13 points as 12 point dogs to a decent South Dakota as USM actually led that game at the half.

Take Southern Mississippi minus the points here. Big 6 unit CFB selection tonight on tap as I look to go to 12-4 this year on all my 6u and up plays in football. Having my best sport season ever this year on the gridiron with around $9,000 in profits won overall.

Thank you and good luck,

Jason Sharpe

Ferringo cbb

1-Unit Play. Take #752 Maryland (-12.5) over New Mexico (4 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 25)
    New Mexico came close to an upset last night against TCU, losing by just two points. But I think they are going to have a big letdown here today. This is a much weaker Lobos group than we are used to seeing. And they really, really struggle on the offensive end right now. Maryland is coming off a loss to St. Bonaventure and they absolutely will not be screwing around. This team beat Butler by 14 points already and has other 50- and 30-point blowouts against overmatched foes. They won't take their foot off New Mexico's neck and I think this one will be an early knockout. And if you are looking to trim plays down this one is my second-favorite of the day behind the Minnesota game.

7-Unit Play. Take #782 Minnesota (-3.5) over Alabama (5 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 25)
    I think that the Golden Gophers are going to spank the Crimson Tide in this one. I've seen Alabama play twice this season and I have not been impressed. Collin Sexton looks like the real deal. But he's still a freshmen with all of four games under his belt. Minnesota's point guard, senior Nate Mason, is going to be able to give him some lessons today. The main reason I like the Gophers in this one is because of their experience and cohesion. This is a good team with guys that have grown together over the last two or three years. They are a rock solid team. Alabama is all over the place. They've had to deal with some injuries and suspensions and when you watch these guys they have zero chemistry and cohesion; they are kind of a mess. Further, Alabama is playing without all of its size from last year. Shannon Hale, Nick King and Braxton Key are all gone. The Tide doesn't start anyone taller than 6-9 and they only have one guy on the roster that's 6-10. Minnesota has one of the best post defenders in the country in Reggie Lynch and they have several other options to give support down low. They pound teams on the inside. And I don't think Alabama shoots well enough from the outside to compensate when they have the ball. I will take the more talented team, with the experience and cohesion edges, and the physically bigger and stronger team, laying short points. And I will make that bet any day of the week. If Mason can match Sexton (and I think he gets the better of that matchup) then Minnesota is better at every other spot on the floor and this should be a double-digit game. The Gophers have been laying waste to teams - no one has stayed within 12 points of them, including a blowout win at Providence - and I don't see Alabama being the ones to slow them down.

1-Unit Play. Take #785 Furman (-3) over Northeastern (3 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 25)
    Furman has four of five starters back from last year's 23-win squad. They have gotten off to a little bit of a slow start. But I expect them to play well today. Devon Sibley is probably the best player on the court and if Furman shoots like they did in the New Hampshire game they should be alright. Northeastern is definitely in rebuilding mode and they still have a lot of work to do. They've lost three straight and I haven't seen a lot of reason for optimism. The experience of Furman should win out in a close game.

1-Unit Play. Take #787 Fort Wayne (+4) over East Tennessee State (4 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 25)
    East Tennessee State lost way, way too much from last year's team and they are completely rebuilding. This team is ugly to watch on the offensive end. They are still solid defensively (something Fort Wayne only has passing interest in) but I think that Fort Wayne is going to have the upper hand in this one. They are coming off a game against Kentucky. And absolutely nothing that ETSU does defensively is going to be able to match what the Mastadons just saw from UK. I think the better team is getting points here and I think that Fort Wayne will get this win.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #727 Davidson (-4.5) over Appalachian State (7 p.m.) AND Take #736 Boise State (-5) over Loyola Marymount (9 p.m.)
    1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #729 Old Dominion(-1.5) over William & Mary (7 p.m.) AND Take #758 Niagara (+13.5) over UT-Arlington (7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 25)

Ben Burns

10* cfb non-conf. Game of the year!
    BYU

NFAC

adding

Kansas st -2 750
    Washington -9.5 800
    Illinois +17 500

UnderDog
    Texas a&m

Vernon Croy

7-Unit Play. Take #055 Chicago -110 over Florida (Saturday, November 25th at 7:00 PM ET)

Take Chicago on the moneyline as my 7-Unit NHL Smash for Saturday night. This pick falls into one of my top NHL systems and we are getting great value with the Blackhawks who are the superior overall team here tonight. The Blackhawks are a much better team than their record may indicate and they are 9-2 in their last 11 games against the Panthers. The Panthers are just 1-5 in their last 6 games after a win and just 4-11 in their last 15 games after putting up 2 goals or less in their previous game. The Blackhawks power-play will also get a boost tonight against one of the worst penalty-kills in the NHL with opponents converting 26.8% against the Panthers with the extra-man this season. The Blackhawks have thrived on Saturday's this season going 6-1 this season and 23-11 the last 3 years while the Panthers for some reason have struggled when playing on Saturday with a 2-5 record this season. The Panthers are 1-6 in their last 7 games this season when playing a team with a losing record and the Panthers have struggled big time offensively averaging just 2 gpg over their last 5 games while the Blackhawks have averaged 3.8 gpg over their last 5 games. The Panthers have given up an average of 4 goals per game at home this season and an average of 39.8 shots on goal per game which is very high. The Blackhawks also remember the 7-0 rout Florida gave them in their last trip to Sunrise, Florida so they will get revenge tonight. Play Chicago ML as we move to 8-1 the last 12 days on the ice.

Scott Spreitzer

Underdog GOY: Minnesota

Sec Smash: Texas A & M

Cajun Sports Wire

5.5* Notre Dame -2.5
    5* South Carolina +13.5