Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Plays Wednesday 11/29/17

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar

HermesBetSoccer

England. Premier League
    Everton - West Ham over 2.5 goals (+111)

Anyone has PGF's 3% NFL?

Millerlocks

7:00 PM EST NCAAB

PENNSYLVANIA VS. VILLANOVA

PICK: VILLANOVA -21 (-110)

RISK: 11 UNITS

8:00 PM EST NCAAB
    TENNESSEE-MARTIN VS. LSU

PICK: LSU -13 (-110)

9:00 PM EST NCAAB
    EVANSVILLE VS. NEW MEXICO

PICK: NEW MEXICO -4.5 (-110)

9:15 PM EST NCAAB
    MIAMI FLORIDA VS. MINNESOTA

PICK: MINNESOTA -5 (-110)

Profit on Sports

NBA 27-38
    Orlando +6
    Charlotte +8

NCAA BK 21-16
    Tennessee -9
    Cleveland State -1

VSI Soccer

3-Unit Premier League Play

Take Everton +130 over West Ham (3:00p.m., Wednesday, November 29)

GC: NBA Play

Hump day card has the 3X Perfect NCAABDog of the Month with a 100% RPI Scale system, an NBA 5* Road a Warrior system and 2 more Best bets. NBA Comp play below.

The NBA Comp play is on Houston at 8:05 eastern. The Rockets have been rolling and tonight they take on an Indiana team they already pasted by 23 on the road. The Winning team is 19-0 ats in this series. We also have a powerful system that plays on rested home favorites of 10 or more that scored 100 or more as a 10+ point home favorite last out like Houston, vs an opponent like the Pacers that also scored 110 or more and covered as a home favorite last night if out total is 210 or higher. The Rockets blasted the Kings by 34 in this system last year. With the Pacers 0-4 ats in their last 4 straight up dog losses we will Play on the Rockets tonight. On Wednesday a huge hoops card is up and led by the NCAAB Dog of the month with a 100% RPI Scale system. NCAAB Cashed big again last night with Davidson. In the NBA the headliner side is a 5* Road warrior with 7 angles and a perfect league wide system. Message or see us on facebook. For the NBA Comp play take Houston. Rob V- GC Sports

PICKS 2 PLAY

NBA: Dallas Mavericks -5.5

Indian Cowboy NBA

4U Miami Heat -1.5

Mike Davis Anyone? Tia

Pinnacle sports picks. UC Davis -5

Billy Coleman

NBA
    3* #716 San Antonio -8

ASI

NCAAB
    PATRICK- November Record (20-19-1 -3.15)
    Arizona -24 Long Beach ST (8pm)
    JEFF- November Record (20-24-1 -5.15)
    AirForce +6.5 Indiana St (7pm)
    Marshall/William & Mary OVER 170.5 (7pm)
    Stanford -7 Montana (10pm)

NHL
    LUCAS- November Record (12-8-0 +1.26)
    JEFF- November Record (16-9-0 +6.01)
    Anaheim Ducks/ST Louis Blues OVER 5.5 +100 (9pm)

NBA
    PATRICK- November Record (12-11-1 -.15)
    SA Spurs -7.5 Memphis Grizzlies (830pm)
    JEFF- November Record (10-16-0 -7.45)
    Indiana Pacers/Houston Rockets OVER 224 (8pm)

SOCCER
    SIMON- November Record (8-15-1 -10.24)
    PERU PRIMERA DIVISION
    (UNDER 2.5 -125) Sport Rosario @ Allianza Atletico (115pm)
    BELGIUM CUP
    (OVER 3 -115) AS Eupen @ KV RS Waasland Beveren (230pm)
    AUSTRIA BUNDESLIGA
    (OVER 3-120) Mattersburg @ Salzburg (1230pm)

CLIENT SOLUTION SPORTS by David

COLLEGE HOOPS (27-15 +10.60)
    Columbia/Connecticut UNDER 144 (7pm)
    Southern Mississippi/South Alabama UNDER 130 (8pm)
    Providence -15 Rider (7pm)

NFL (27-34-5 -9.47)

NHL (29-22 +1.95)
    Winnipeg Jets -132 Colorado Avalanche (930pm)

NBA (27-19 +6.10)
    Charlotte Hornets/Toronto Raptors UNDER 207 (730pm)

Sports Handicapper King

NBA: Dallas -5.5
    CBB: Drake -4

Kyle Hunter (picks and parlays)

CBB:
    James Mad/george mason under 141
    Villanova/Penn under 141
    Pepperdine/S. Utah over 161.5

He also has an early play on CFB for Stanford/USC under 58.8

LV Betting syndicate:
    NBA:
    toronto -7.5
    toronto over 203.5
    Knicks +2
    New orleans -5
    College BB:
    Minn -5
    UT Arlington -18

Ferringo cbb

1-Unit Play. Take #721 Auburn (-4) over Dayton (7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)
    I don't trust Auburn further than I can throw them. These guys are idiots. But I am definitely looking to fade Dayton this year. This team lost its coach and four of its five best players from last season. They are rebuilding and they haven't been that impressive yet this season. Auburn is a very talented team, even without two of its best players in Austin Wiley and Dan Purifoy. They've won four of five games and they are 3-1 ATS in their last four. I will back talent, although I do so with some skepticism.

1-Unit Play. Take #727 Arkansas State (+1.5) over Cleveland State (7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)
    These are two really bad basketball teams. But Arkansas State has been better this year. They have two wins (to CSU's one) against a tougher schedule. Cleveland State is a mess. They have a new coach and are completely overhauling the system, without the players to do it. The Vikings want to play fast. Well, ASU has been playing that way for a few seasons and they do it better. Arkansas State manhandled a much better Cleveland State team last year. I think they will do enough to get the win here.

1-Unit Play. Take #735 Marshall (+3) over William & Mary (7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)
    Why is William and Mary favored here? These guys are not good. And not only are they favored, but they are taking all the action in this game. The Tribe is in a bit of a letdown spot after a nice win over Old Dominion. But these guys have little experience and they are horrible defensively because they are so un-athletic. Marshall has one of the most aggressive offenses in college basketball and one of the best mid-major guards in the country in Jon Elmore. The Tribe haven't exactly been world beaters this season and they are not nearly as good as they have been the past two years. But I still think they have more talent and think this is good value on the number.

1-Unit Play. Take #742 North Carolina (-9.5) over Michigan (7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)
    I am guessing that North Carolina is not going to shoot 25 percent from the field again like they did in their final game of the PK80 tournament against Michigan State. In fact, I think UNC is pretty pissed off about being embarrassed like that and they will want to take it out on someone. Why not Michigan? The Wolverines stink. This is not a good basketball team at all and their six wins have come against some of the worst competition in the country. I've watched this team play and I don't like anything that they are doing right now. I don't love North Carolina either. But UNC is at home, they are motivated after a loss, they have severe advantages in terms of athleticism and experience, and they should be able to make another statement here for the ACC.

1-Unit Play. Take #751 Southern Miss (+5) over South Alabama (8 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)
    USA is another team that I look at and wonder how the hell they are favored like this over anyone. They lost to No. 306 Stetson at home for crying out loud. And two of their wins - over weak St. Peter's and No. 277 New Orleans - came by a combined eight points. Southern Miss isn't any better. But Doc Sadler knows his way around the block and his team will be competitive. Much like the Arkansas State-Cleveland State game, it is just two bad teams. But I will back the bad team with the better coach and better players from the better conference that just happen to be catching the points.

2-Unit Play. Take #756 UT-Arlington (-18) over Rice (8 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)
    The Mavericks can pick their score in this game. They are the better team in every facet and it is just a matter of how badly they want to run this one up. Rice lost at home by 21 to a Georgia State team that is not nearly as good and they lost to UNLV (by 27) and Ole Miss (17) teams that are in the same neighborhood. Last year UT-Arlington went 6-1 ATS as a favorite of 10 or more points and they are 13-4 in that role over the last two-plus years, with most of the losses ATS coming on the road. They already lit up Western Carolina by 24 in a similar role this season and I think they can do the same thing here.

7-Unit Play. Take #764 Minnesota (-5) over Miami (9 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 146.0 Miami at Minnesota (9 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)
    Shame is a hell of a motivator. And the story in college basketball today is how pathetic the Big Ten has been in the ACC/Big Ten showdown. I know it seems like a small thing, but listening to everyone rag on your conference can serve to fire fans and players up due to the tribalism of the leagues. I already had this game circled and liked this matchup even before yesterday. But watching that, and knowing that was all anyone in hoops was going to be talking about going into tonight's ACC-Big Ten games was the clincher.
    Minnesota is legit. They are undefeated and they are absolutely no joke. They will be neck-and-neck with Michigan State in a battle for the Big Ten title. This team is outstanding at home and they have already proving their mettle by blasting Providence on the road and handling Alabama on a neutral site. Miami hasn't shown me anything. And I think that this is one of the more overrated teams in the country. There is no way they are the 13th best team in the nation. And they certainly haven't proven it. The Hurricanes haven't played a single team rated better than No. 125, four of their five games were at home, and their toughest game to this point was a neutral site game against LaSalle that they won 57-46. That's not inspiring. I've watched this team play and chemistry is still an issue. They are really young, with JaQuan Newton as the lone senior, two sophomore starters and freshman Lonnie Walker coming off the bench. This team did not play well on the road at all last year, going just 6-10 in road and neutral site games. And I don't expect them to play well here. Miami struggles to shoot the ball and the Gophers are an excellent defensive team. I think Minnesota is going to be really motivated in this one. And I think it will play out a bit like our win with Purdue last night: the Gophers in a nip-tuck game but then hitting the jets late behind the strength of their home crowd.

1-Unit Play. Take #768 Nevada (-13) over Illinois State (10 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)
    Basically, I will take Nevada until they do not cover. This team is a wrecking crew right now.

1-Unit Play. Take #770 Niagara (+2.5) over Buffalo (7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)
    I'll take a stab with the home underdog here. Niagara played tight with BYU and UT-Arlington, two teams that are better than the Bulls. This is a rivalry game and I expect the home crowd to be a factor. Niagara might have the two best players on the floor. And if they can hold up just a little bit on the inside they should win this one.

1-Unit Play. Take #772 Fordham (+2) over East Tennessee State (7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)
    This is another instance where a team is favored that I do not think should be favored. I am looking to fade East Tennessee State this season. They simply lost too much from last year to expect any kind of consistency. I don't love Fordham by any stretch. But they are at home and hosting a team that isn't used to traveling up to NYC for a random nonconference game. I think ETSU will be distracted and out of their element and I will go with the team with the better coach from the better conference catching points with a home court advantage.
    1-Unit Play. Take #774 Providence (-13.5) over Rider (7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)

Rider was not competitive with Xavier, losing by 26 in a game that was not that close. I don't see how they will be competitive with Providence, a team that is every bit as good as the X-Men. Providence is in a bit of a letdown-look ahead spot here. And that is the only reason this play is not rated higher.
    1-Unit Play. Take #775 St. Bonaventure (-7) over Siena (7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29)

I have been waiting for my chance to bet against Siena again since they burned me on opening night. This team is trash. They have gotten rocked by any decent team that they have faced and that Charleston game looks more and more like a fluke. Siena is actually coming off a win over Hofstra and I do not expect them to pull off two in a row. The Bonnies already have a win over Maryland and they showed well in Florida last week. I think they will keep it going here.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #779 Wofford (+12.5) over Coastal Carolina (7 p.m.) AND Take #803 Northern Colorado (+10) over UC-Davis (10 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #751 Southern Miss (+10) over South Alabama (8 p.m.) AND Take #770 Niagara (+7.5) over Buffalo (7 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #775 St. Bonaventure (-2) over Siena (7 p.m.) AND Take #764 Minnesota (Pk) over Miami (9 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #775 St. Bonaventure (-2) over Siena (7 p.m.) AND Take #742 North Carolina (-4.5) over Michigan (7:30 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #756 UT-Arlington (-13) over Rice (8 p.m.) AND Take #735 Marshall (+8) over William & Mary (7 p.m.)
    I also have leans on Penn State, UNLV, Wofford and Omaha tonight.

Best Sports Capper

East Tennessee State -2

Sports Cash System - 11/29/17

Main Bet Level 1 OKC -6

Extras:
    Bet Level 1 Raptors -7.5
    Bet Level 4 Knicks +2
    Bet Level 1 Pistons -11.5

Stephen Nover