Thread: Service Plays Friday 12/1/17

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    SSI Wins Parlays Lifestyle

Stanford +4/Redskins ML (5 UNITS)-NCAAF/NFL Thurs-Fri Parlay

Be careful !! This clown has game of the year every single week

Stephen Nover's Pac-12 Total of the Year

Stanford vs USC
    3* Under 59 (-110)

USC rushed for 302 yards in beating Stanford, 42-24, back in early September. That's the most yards Stanford has allowed since David Shaw became its coach in 2011. I don't see that happening again in this rematch, which will decide the Pac-12 championship. Stanford hasn't allowed more than 24 points during its last eight games - seven games against Pac-12 opponents in a wide open throwing conference and powerful Notre Dame. During this span, the Cardinal are giving up an average of 15.6 points a game. The Under has won in seven of these last eight Stanford games. Stanford has the pass rushers, particularly senior Harrison Phillips, to bother Sam Darnold and also will be very aware of the run knowing how USC dominated on the ground in the first meeting. Phillips is No. 1 in the country in tackles for losses with 16 1/2. Note, too, that the first meeting was played at USC. This one is at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, which is known for having a very loose and slippery grass field. I see the Trojans doing well on defense also. The Cardinal is now going with redshirt freshman quarterback K.J. Costello. He's averaging 130 yards passing a game. The Cardinal relies heavily on running back Bryce Love, who isn't 100 percent because of an ankle injury. Stanford is very methodical on offense, which runs clock.

Trace Adams

Friday's Selection ...

For Friday, Top-Rated 1000♦ is the Stanford Cardinal plus the points. At 4:30 am eastern time, the Cardinal is the +4 point underdog in Vegas and offshore. I do advise buying the half-point up on Stanford if your line is anywhere from +2 1/2 to +4 points.

Tommy Brunson

60 Dime - North Carolina Tar Heels

TODAY'S RELEASE
    My Friday release is a 60 Dime play on North Carolina as the favorite over Davidson. At 5:00 am am eastern time, the Tar Heels are -10 points.

Dom Chambers

Friday play ...

My 40 Dime play is on the Florida Panthers over the San Jose Sharks. At 5:30 am eastern time, the Panthers are -110 in Vegas and offshore.

King creole

2* USC / Stanford over 58

Stephen Nover's NBA Friday Top Ticket

Spurs vs Grizzlies
    Under 193.5 (-115)

San Antonio gives up fewer points per game than all but one team. The Spurs have gone Under in seven of their nine road games this season. Memphis ranks sixth in both defensive scoring and defensive field goal percentage. The Grizzlies have gone Under in nine of their 11 home contests this season. So there is a clear pattern of Unders involving the home/road breakdowns of these two strong defensive clubs. Now let's get down to the specific matchup. The two teams just met on Wednesday in San Antonio. The Spurs won 104-95. So that was a total of 199 points, which went Over the 195 total. This total opened lower. But for good reason. The teams combined to make 34 of 40 free throws for 85 percent in Wednesday's game. Both are above average free throw shooting teams, but not nearly that good. The Spurs and Grizzlies both shoot 79 percent from the foul line. Memphis made 11 of 22 shots from 3-point range. The Grizzlies rank 29th in 3-point shooting hitting 33 percent. The Spurs shot 50.7 percent from the floor. LaMarcus Aldridge scored a season-high 41 points on 17 of 24 shooting from the field. San Antonio ranks 16th in field goal percentage at 45.6 percent. Aldridge is an outstanding player and he's have a great season. But the Grizzlies aren't going to let him beat them again. Memphis is in desperation mode, losers of nine in a row. This will be their second game under interim coach J.B. Bickerstaff. I can't back the Grizzlies when they don't have Mike Conley, who is out with an Achilles injury. Memphis is averaging 90.6 points in its last six games - all without their star point guard. Tony Parker is back for San Antonio. This is just his third game, though, of the season. So he's still rusty. Put this all together and I believe Under is the way to go.

The Prez

(303) STANFORD at (304) USC

5% STANFORD 4.0 (-104)

The opening oddsmakers number in this game has shifted across the key number of three-points and it all has to do with the healthy concerns of running back Bryce Love, who will play and start on Friday night.

It is difficult to beat and cover both events in one season, be it in college or the NFL, and a part of the variable that has moved this Pac-12 number is that the Trjons defeated the Cards 42-24 in the first meeting between the conference foes. Yes, USC and Darnold recored 300 yds on the ground and through the air in that win but that was in early September. This game presents a large number of underlying peripherals that shift the power and the venue advantage to the Cardinals. This is a game that carries nothing more than league bragging rights and those rights will go to smarter and more motivated team on Friday night, Stanford.

If you are a trend capper, or a gamer that likes to us common opponent comparisons look no further than what Stanford did last weekend versus Notre Dame.

While USC has strung together four straight wins since being routed by Notre Dame in Indiana they have been porous on the defensive side of the football and will surrender a large number of yards to Love on Friday night keeping Darnold and the Troy offense off the Levi Stadium field.

Anthony Redd

Friday's Play

100 Dime selection on the USC Trojans against the Stanford Cardinal. As I release this play at 6:15 am Pacific in Vegas, the line on USC is -4. If your line is anywhere between -4 1/2 and -3, I recommend buying down the 1/2 point insurance.

Eric Schroeder

Today's Winner:

My 100 Dime Winner is on the TORONTO RAPTORS in tonight's Eastern Conference showdown against the Indiana Pacers. And as I release this play at 6:45 a.m. pacific, the line I see on this game is Raptors -7 points.

Kyle Hunter (picks and parlays)

CFB:
    standford/USC under 59

ncaadnb info

Northwestern - Illinois : Under 150
    Pittsburgh - Duquesne : Under 138.5

Sports Cash System - 12/1/17

Main: Bet Level 3 USC -4

Extras:
    Bet Level 2 Warriors -11
    Bet Level 1 OKC -5.5
    Bet Level 2 Spurs -4

Jack Brayman

TODAY'S WINNER

Tonight's Winner and Rating: 75 Dime North Carolina Tar Heels

Line/Total: -10.5, as of 10 am eastern.

Brandon Lang

Friday Selection.....

My 20 Dime winner is Stanford over USC. The current line on this game at 10:45 am is +4 in Vegas and offshore. If your line is between +2 1/2 and +4, I recommend buying up the 1/2 point. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.

Joey Juice

Friday's Play

50 Dime play on the USC Trojans

As I go live with my release at 11:00 am eastern time, the Trojans are -4 points.

Special Instructions: If the line you get is anywhere from -3 to -4 1/2 points, I advise buying the half-point down on USC.

Picks 2 Play

Pick Of The Day

NBA: Sacramento Kings -1.5

BASKETBALL LOCK CLUB:
    4 PURDUE -2 VS MARYLAND 7:00PM
    3 SAN ANTONIO -4 VS MEMPHIS 8:05PM

Sleepyj

3* USC / Stanford over 58

1* Creighton +8