Sports bank
    lock
    seattle

any rojas

The fake underdog who uses his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Capone View Post
    Huh? Who is on Buffalo?

Big Al div game of year is New Orleans

Anyone has Kyle Hunters picks today? much appreciate it!

Big Al on UCLA in hoops tonight

Quote Originally Posted by New York Knight View Post
    Late Games

All Plays ... Free / Paid

Panthers - 5
    Saints - 17 ......... 1 GOY ....... 1 GOM
    Over - 6 ........... 1 GOY
    Under - 3

Browns - 11
    Chargers - 10 ........ 1 GOY
    Over - 10 ......... 2 GOMs ....... 1 GOW
    Under - 3

Rams - 8
    Cards - 17
    Over - 1
    Under - 3

Giants - 8
    Raiders - 13 ......... 1 GOM
    Over - 1
    Under - 3

Eagles - 5
    Seahawks - 21 ........ 2 GOYs ........ 1 GOM
    Over - 7
    Under - 2

NY Knight, this post is worth its weight in gold, for a player like myself, who is an EXTREME CONTRARIAN. With that I would like to show my appreciation for this post.

- CHEERS MY B ROTHER !!! - SPEAKS VOLUMES TO MYSELF - LETS TAKE AWAY A FEW “SACKS” TODAY !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney121 View Post
    NY Knight, this post is worth its weight in gold, for a player like myself, who is an EXTREME CONTRARIAN. With that I would like to show my appreciation for this post.

- CHEERS MY B ROTHER !!! - SPEAKS VOLUMES TO MYSELF - LETS TAKE AWAY A FEW “SACKS” TODAY !!!

To be an extreme contrarian on the late game puts you where? The pros are on Seattle and the Joes are staunchly in the corner of Philadelphia.... Puts you where? Do you fade the public or the pros?

Stephen Nover

SEAHAWKS

These teams met in the Seahawks' 10th game of the season last year. Seattle was a 6 1/2-point home favorite and won, 26-15. Now, a little more than a year later, the Eagles are favored by nearly that amount. Is a 12-point swing justified? The Eagles are greatly improved. Carson Wentz has become a franchise quarterback. Seattle is missing two defensive back stars, Richard Sherman and Kam Chancellor. The Seahawks have lost their last two home games. But, no, this line is out of whack. I expect the Seahawks to win this game straight-up. Never in Pete Carroll's eight years in Seattle have the Seahawks dropped three home games in a row. Century-Link Field remains the toughest outdoor venue in the league for opposing teams. The Seahawks have a history of stepping up late in the season under Carroll as evidenced by a 19-6-1 ATS mark during their past 26 December games. Seattle's defense still is very good. The Seahawks limit opponents to 98.4 yards rushing. They rank in the top 10 in fewest yards allowed, rushing defense and pass defense. Seattle has held its past two opponents to fewer than 200 yards passing despite not having Sherman and Chancellor. Middle linebacker Bobby Wagner is a Defensive Player of the Year candidate. Seattle's front seven remains imposing especially at home. Wentz has been tremendous. But Russell Wilson is one of the few quarterbacks who trump him. Wilson is the best quarterback in the NFC, accounting for a higher percentage of his team's yards than any other player in the league. Wilson has good receiving targets and his uncanny mobility offsets Seattle's poor offensive line and lack of a ground attack. The Eagles can afford a loss here. The Seahawks can't. The urgency to win is with Seattle.

NFAC

750 Seattle +3.5
    250 Seattle +160

The Prez

5% Seahawks