IWS Member
    Spartan

2* Milwaukee -4

IWS Member
    Goodfella

3* Temple -4

IWS Member
    VSI

4 Unit Play. Take #513 Golden St -4 over Charlotte (8:05p.m., Wednesday December 6)

No Curry tonight for the Warriors but the defending champs will be without their point guard All-Star for a while but tonight in Charlotte I see the Warriors taking care of business. The Warriors are coming off a big road win 2-nights ago when they beat the Pelicans 125-115 and the Warriors came from behind by 20 points. Tonight I look for Durant, Thompson, and the depth of the Warriors to handle the Hornets tonight at home. Charlotte has won 8 out of their last 11 home games and if this game becomes a high pace game I don't see the Hornets going toe-to-toe with the Warriors offense. The road team in this series is 3-0-1 ATS and again Kevin Durant has a huge road game.

IWS Member
    Strike Point Sports

2-Unit Play. Take #515 Detroit (+4) over Milwaukee (8 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)

The Pistons have hit a bit of a rough patch, but defensively they righted the ship, even losing their last time out to San Antonio. Detroit is still a very good team, better than Milwaukee actually and we are all about grabbing points with a better team. The Pistons are a solid ATS road play as they are 11-1 ATS in their last 12 road games when playing against a team with a winning home record. Take the points in this game as the Bucks are just 3-8-1 ATS in their last 12 home games. The points are nice but we see Detroit winning this game outright.

IWS Member
    VSI

NHL

3 Unit Play. Take #6 Edmonton -120 over Philadelphia (9:35p.m., Wednesday December 6)

Both NHL teams have started this year on the rough side but tonight this play is all on continuing to fade the Philadelphia Flyers. Two nights ago the Flyers snapped their 10-game losing streak beating Calgary on the road 5-2 but tonight I don't see the Flyers winning back-to-back games. The Oilers have won 3 out of their last 4 games and their offense I has been the bright side scoring 14 goals in those 3 wins. With the Oilers laying a small price tonight at home and the Flyers dropping 6 out of 7 in Edmonton give me the Oilers tonight.

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PokherPlayher View Post
    well thats not good. lol thought it was today's match vs Fayernood.
    so did I.

It's seems overload on Temple today

Dr. Bob
    Wednesday, December 6

**CHARLOTTE (+4) over Golden State

Rotation #514 – 5:05 pm Pacific

I’ve mentioned this numerous times the last couple of years: it is Steph Curry, not Kevin Durant that makes the Warriors great. That was evident last season and it’s the case again this season. This season, the Warriors have outscored opponents by 15.7 points per 48 minutes with Curry and Durant both on the court but Curry is +20.0 points per 48 playing without Durant and Durant’s plus-minus is -1 point in 153.5 minutes this season when he’s not playing with Curry. That’s nothing new and is not just a case of a small sample size. Last season Curry was +15.5 points per 48 without Durant on the court with him while Durant was only +1.4 points per 48 minutes (in 593 minutes) when he was playing without Curry. The Warriors are not a great team unless Steph Curry is playing. In the Warriors’ championship era under coach Steve Kerr the Warriors are just 9-8 straight up and 5-12 ATS in 17 games without Steph Curry and it’s clear to me that the market is still not adjusting enough for his absence. In fact, I’d actually favor Charlotte by a point in this game even if Draymond Green plays for the Warriors (he’s listed as doubtful) and I’ll take Charlotte in a 2-Star Best Bet at +3 points or more and for 1-Star down to +2.

***SAN ANTONIO (-7.5) over Miami

Rotation #518 – 5:35 pm Pacific

As I wrote about a few days ago in my Golden State over Miami Best Bet, the absence of Miami’s star center Hassan Whiteside is a big problem as long as Bam Adebayo is starting in his place. The Heat are just 1-5 straight up in those games this season with the one victory coming against a Charlotte team that was below average without their star Kemba Walker. And, it took some significant 3-point variance for the Heat to win that game by only 5 points (14 for 35 3-pointers for Miami to 5 for 20 for Charlotte). The Heat have been outscored by 87 points in just 210.5 minutes this season with Adebayo in the game (-19.8 points per 48 minutes), including -27.8 points per 48 minutes playing with the other starters. My ratings would have favored San Antonio by 9 points in this game using all of Miami’s games for the season and I get Spurs by 13 points with Whiteside out after adjusting for the variance in Adebayo’s minutes. I’ll take San Antonio in a 3-Star Best Bet at -8 points or less and for 2-Stars up to -10 points.

Opinion – NEW YORK (-2) over Memphis

Rotation #508 – 4:35 pm Pacific

Memphis is now 1-10 straight up without PG Mike Conley after their 3-point home win over the Timberwolves on Monday night and the Grizzlies have been 7.7 points worse than an average team in those 11 games based purely on scores and strength of schedule (including rest scenario of each game). However, some negative variance has attributed to that rating and I rate the Grizzlies at 5 points worse than an average team after accounting for that. New York is without Tim Hardaway Jr., who is a key player, but the Knicks are expected to have Kristaps Porzingis back in the lineup today after missing 4 of the last 5 games (except for 2.5 minutes of one game). New York is a better than average team with Porzingis and Hardaway both playing and they’re only about 2 points worse than average without Hardaway in my estimation. That would make the fair line on this game Knicks by 5 ½ points. However, Memphis has played better the last couple of games since firing their head coach and while that is likely just random it is enough for me to pass on making this a Best Bet. I’ll lean with New York at -2 or less.

*XAVIER (-22.5) over Kent State

Rotation #544 – 4 pm Pacific

I’ve been on Xavier at home plenty of times in recent years and the still underrated Musketeers are worthy of a play tonight. Xavier is 7-1 ATS this season with only a couple of points per game of variance helping them out and my current ratings favor the Musketeers by 27 ½ points in this game even if Kent State leading scorer Jaylin Walker comes back after missing two games (he’s questionable). Walker actually makes no difference and that’s not surprising given his 40% career shooting percentage, which is pretty easy to replace. Xavier tends to play well at home when they’re playing well, as they are 40-16 ATS at home after a spread win under coach Mack, and the Musketeers are also 15-4 ATS under Mack as a home favorite of 16 points or more (3-0 already this season) so they do not have a history of letting up against weaker teams. I’ll take Xavier in a 1-Star Best Bet at -24 points or less.

Hackman

wofford+ 4
    wofford +160

Chris Jordan

500♦
    Non-Conference
    Blowout of the Week

E-Z Mismatch Winner

Xavier

PROFIT ON SPORTS

NBA: (31-43)
    NY Knicks -2
    San Antonio -7.5

NCAA BK (29-21)
    Portland -2
    UC Davis -5
    Houston -14

Scott Spreitzer
    Kansas -20

IWS Member

Tommy Brunson
    1st-Ever
    150 DIME
    College Hoops Play of My Career

Bounce-Back Blowout

Florida Gators as the home favorite over the Loyola Ramblers. At 7:45 am eastern, the Gators are -15 1/2 point home favorites.

Millionaires club
    lock
    bucks over

SPORTS BANK
    small
    atlanta hawks

Steve Budin
    NEW YORK CREW

50 DIME