Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    NBACLUB

All under
    boston
    miami
    chicago

VSI Soccer

4* Take Under 3 -110 AS Monaco at FC Porto (2:45p.m., Wednesday, December 6)

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tPickAWinner View Post
    Profitbets 20 unit poy soccer

Napoli over 3

Just wondering if this is for the 10th of December vs Fiorentina.

Or Fayernood Champions league for today.

tony george cbb play 12/6

4 Unit Best Bet

#545 Southern Illinois

Ferringo cbb

2-Unit Play. Take #527 Oakland (-2) over Eastern Michigan (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    The Golden Grizzlies are finally healthy and they are finally starting to build some momentum. They had to play a pretty tough schedule to start the season, and they had to do so without their best post player, Jalen Hayes. But since he's been back they've been a different, more balanced team. Eastern Michigan has beaten up on a bunch of cupcakes. And other than James Thompson there's not a ton to get excited about with this group. EMU is still working to replace its three best guards from last year and they are just not there yet. Oakland is a road favorite for a reason and I think they can gut out a five-point win.

7-Unit Play. Take #532 Western Michigan (-12.5) over Cleveland State (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    We have a lot of things lining up for a blowout here. First, Western Michigan is a really good road team. Kalamazoo is a really tough place to get to and a tougher place to win. But WMU actually lost their last home game to a very good Oakland team. I simply do not see the Broncos losing two in a row at home. Especially not to a weak Cleveland State team. Cleveland State is awful. They are going through a complete program overhaul and they are just a bad basketball team. These guys lost 70-38 to Rutgers, they lost to East Carolina and Central Connecticut, two of the worst teams in the country, and they have generally been noncompetitive. On top of that, Western Michigan has revenge in this game. They got hammered by 23 points on the road last year. That was one of just nine Cleveland State wins last season. But now the venue has changed. And so has the motivation. Western Michigan has pounded all the weak teams that they've faced this season and lost to the teams that were better than they were, including two losses to South Carolina. This is a very solid, veteran WMU team and they should want to stretch their legs with a blowout win in this one.

1-Unit Play. Take #534 George Mason (-5.5) over William & Mary (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    I will go with the home team here. William & Mary is playing really well. And I may have to wait a while before I really starting fading them hard. But they are playing over their heads. George Mason plays four guards. So the fact that WM is not a big team is actually a benefit for the Patriots, whereas the Tribe are normally the ones trying to work around opponents' size. I think Mason's speed will make the difference here and I expect the Patriots to shoot the ball better in their own gym.

1-Unit Play. Take #539 Buffalo (-3.5) over Delaware (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    The Bulls are stepping outside of their comfort zone a bit after playing several regional rivalry games. But this looks like one of the better teams in the MAC this season and they should be able to have their way with a rebuilding Delaware squad.

1-Unit Play. Take #542 Detroit (+5) over Toledo (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    1-Unit Play. Take #548 BYU (-10) over Illinois State (9 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    BYU is flaky as hell. But one thing they generally always do is they generally always play well in Provo. And this is actually is their first home games in over a couple weeks so they should be ready to play well here. Illinois State is not a team that I am high on this season, although they've already proven themselves better than I thought they would be. They got lit up by Boise State, lost by 11 in their first road game of the season (at Florida Gulf Coast) and they got demolished by 30 in their most recent road game at Nevada. Now, BYU isn't as good as Nevada. But these guys can usually shoot the lights out in their home gym.

2-Unit Play. Take #554 Alabama (-3) over Rhode Island (8 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    This game reminds me a bit of the Marquette-Vermont game yesterday. The line is short. I don't really like Alabama this year. They are flaky as hell and play like trash for long spurts. But they still have a lot of size and athleticism and Collin Sexton is the real deal. And it is really, really tough for smaller conference teams to go on the road and get wins over teams from power conferences. Rhode Island has already beaten Seton Hall and Providence. But they are without E.C. Matthews and they are in a letdown spot after beat Providence in a big rivalry game over the weekend. Again, I don't trust Alabama, who is coming off a home loss. But I still think this line is short.

1-Unit Play. Take #562 Colorado (-7.5) over New Mexico (9 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    Colorado is coming off what has to be a really, really disappointing loss on the road against an inferior Colorado State team. They should be pretty irked heading into this one. New Mexico will have Colorado's attention because they still have some name recognition as a program, especially in Mountain West country. But New Mexico is not the same program. They have a new coach, a new system, and a whole new way of doing things. They have gotten rolled in road games at New Mexico State and at UTEP. And they've lost five of their last six games outright. The Lobos have a home rematch against NMSU this Saturday so it is possible that they are looking past this one. Add in a motivated Colorado team and this one looks one-sided.

1-Unit Play. Take #565 Pacific (+5.5) over UC-Davis (10:30 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    2-Unit Play. Take #567 Fort Wayne (-1) over Akron (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    Akron is another team that is rebuilding. They aren't very good. They aren't very experienced. They have a new coach. And they're still working some stuff out. Seven of their top nine guys are freshmen or sophomores and they have a lot of work to do. But they've only played five games, compared to nine for Fort Wayne, so they are going to be behind the curve. Fort Wayne isn't a bad team. They play fast and they have some guys that can put the ball in the hole. I also think the fact that they are favored here on the road is kind of a red flag.

1-Unit Play. Take #572 Louisville (-23) over Siena (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    This Louisville team isn't very good. But they are good enough. And these guys have to be pissed. This team is doing damage control after back-to-back losses last week to Purdue and Seton Hall. Those are two really good teams, though, and there's no real shame in those losses. Louisville gets to take its frustration out on a really bad Siena team. This Saints team lost by 23 at Bucknell and they lost by 20 at home to St. Bonaventure. I don't know that there is anything stopping the Cardinals from laying a 35-point beat down on the visitors in this one. If David Padgett knows anything he will know to give his guys the whip so they can build some momentum going into this weekend's game with Indiana.

2-Unit Play. Take #575 Tennessee Tech (+9) over Dayton (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    Dayton is coming off back-to-back losses to SEC teams, including a disappointing last-minute loss at Mississippi State over the weekend. I'm not sure if they are going to have the juice for a blowout here. In fact, I'm still not sure Anthony Grant's team has it in them. This team is still relatively inexperienced and still adjusting to Grant's system. They are also playing without Xayerius Williams, one of their best post players. Tennessee Tech already has a true road win at Omaha and another Top 125 win over Lipscomb. They have one of the most experienced teams in the country, with five seniors and a junior comprising their top six players. I think they can hold it together and keep this one competitive.

2-Unit Play. Take #577 Northern Kentucky (-1.5) over East Tennessee State (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    Northern Kentucky demolished East Tennessee State 81-63 in the season opener for both teams. I know that gives ETSU revenge in the return game but I don't know that they are good enough to get it here. I am not sold on this year's ETSU and I still think they simply lost too many key pieces from last year. Northern Kentucky is 26-9 ATS in their last 35 games and they are 8-2 ATS on the road. NKU's only losses were by a combined four points against Memphis and Vermont. ETSU lost at home to Troy. If they can do that, they can lose to Northern Kentucky for a second time.

1-Unit Play. Take #581 St. Bonaventure (-8) over Canisius (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    This Bonnies team is playing outstanding basketball and they are red hot right now. And they could be getting even better if they get Jaylen Adams back in the fold and at full strength. Adams came back for the Buffalo game over the weekend and he was healthy enough to play 28 minutes. His return is going to give this team a jolt and I expect them to raise their level of play even further. Canisius doesn't have the guard play to hold up against the Bonnies pressure defense. And right now this team is clicking on all cylinders.

1-Unit Play. Take #590 South Dakota (-10) over Drake (8 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    2-Unit Play. Take #606 DePaul (-11.5) over Central Connecticut State (9 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6)
    I expect to see some progress from this DePaul team this year. I think they have some pieces. You wouldn't know it looking at their results. But the fact is that they have played a pretty rough schedule to this point. They have losses to Notre Dame and Michigan State, two top tier teams, and then road losses to Illinois and Oregon (in OT). There's no shame there. Now the Blue Demons get to take on a Central Connecticut team that is one of the worst in college hoops. Now, this team has been laying way above itself. They have won five straight games. And for a team that has won just 15 games in the last three years combined that's a big deal. Last year the Blue Devils played Rutgers in a game like this and lost by 42. They also lost by 24 at Seton Hall. This year they already lost by 25 at St. John's. I simply don't think that these guys aren't going to be able to hold it together enough to beat this line.

2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #548 BYU (-5) over Illinois State (9 p.m.) AND Take #562 Colorado (-2.5) over New Mexico (9 p.m.)
    2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #581 St. Bonaventure (-3) over Canisius (7 p.m.) AND Take #590 South Dakota (-5) over Drake (8 p.m., Wednesday
    2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #532 Western Michigan (-7.5) over Cleveland State (7 p.m.) AND Take #606 DePaul (-6.5) over Central Connecticut State (9 p.m.)

Indian Cowboy
    4-Unit Play. #513. Take Over 215.5 Golden State vs. Charlotte

Tonight's Montana vs UCLA game cancelled due to wildfires in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by PokherPlayher View Post
    Or Fayernood Champions league for today.
    my guess would be today's game. The total is 3 and it was posted today.

Burns:

NBA:
    MIL/DET O205 (-115) 8*
    ORL -6.5 10*

NCAAB:
    Dayton -9.5 10*

**If anyone is interested in getting my bowl picks, feel free to check out my NCAAF season thread, finished +43 units on the season. Just shoot me an email to the address in the last post of the thread: http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...B-Season/page6

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tPickAWinner View Post
    tony george cbb play 12/6

4 Unit Best Bet

#545 Southern Illinois
    #501 Atlanta / #502 Orlando UNDER 216

Play on #512 New Orleans

Play on #504 Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by PokherPlayher View Post
    Just wondering if this is for the 10th of December vs Fiorentina.
    Yes, This game is for 12/10/2017

9:00 EST
    NAPOLI Vs FIORENTINA O/U 3.5 NOW

Stephen Nover

2* Temple -4.5 NCAAB

2* Pistons +4 NBA

3* Warriors -5 NBA

2* Flyers vs Oilers Over 5.5 NHL

well thats not good. lol thought it was today's match vs Fayernood.

Millerlocks

6:00 PM EST NCAAB

RADFORD VS. VIRGINIA TECH

PICK: VIRGINIA TECH -19 (-110)

RISK: 11 UNITS

7:00 PM EST NCAAB
    OAKLAND VS. EASTERN MICHIGAN

PICK: EASTERN MICHIGAN +2 (-110)

7:00 PM EST NCAAB
    SIENA VS. LOUISVILLE

PICK: SIENA +23 (-110)

8:08 PM EST NBA
    DENVER NUGGETS VS. NEW ORLEANS PELICANS

PICK: DENVER NUGGETS +5 (-110)

10:00 PM EST NCAAB
    CS FULLERTON VS. PORTLAND U

PICK: CS FULLERTON (-107)

IWS Member
    Vernon Croy

4-Unit Play. Take #526 Temple -4.5 over Wisconsin (Wednesday, December 6th at 7:00 PM ET)

Take Temple ATS as my 4-Unit CBB Smash for Wednesday night. This pick falls into one of my top CBB systems and I have the Owls winning this game by 10 to 14 points tonight so we are getting a very good line. The Owls are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games and 13-5 ATS in their last 18 non-conference games. The Badgers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games and just 3-9-1 ATS in their last 13 road games overall. The Badgers have averaged just 59 ppg on the road this season and the Owls have averaged 76.2 ppg this season while shooting 46.9% as a team. Play Temple ATS as we move to 12-6 the last 18 days in CBB.

IWS Member
    Indian Cowboy

5-Unit Play. #526. Take Temple -4 over Wisconsin (Wednesday @ 7pm est)

Temple has revenge from losing to Wisconsin last year and they will likely get it today. Remember, Temple is coached by Fran Dunphy and this team won 16, 21, 22 and 26 games the previous 4 years and they are a stout team that has beat Auburn, Clemson and South Carolina this year and they simply ver looked George Washington a team outside the top 150 away from home and they got caught red handed in a tough loss. Look for them to take their anger out on Wisconsin who they have revenge against, coming off a loss, with Wisconsin coming off a rare win these days and they are about 100 spots better in 3 point field goals and that will make the difference here today.

4-Unit Play. #553. Take Rhode Island +3.5 over Alabama (Wednesday @ 8pm est)

Rhode Island is coached by Hurley and he is as good as they come when it comes to coaching. Remember, this team does not have that many big teams to play in non-conference games so they need to win this contest and win it big. These two teams have never met each other either which means that Rhode Island will be up for this game even more and also note that Rhode Island just beat a very good Providence team and and Seton Hall earlier this year and they are an elite 3 point shooting team and that will make the difference here as well as Rhode Island has great balance.

3-Unit Play. #551. Take Middle Tennessee State +2.5 over Vanderbilt (Wednesday @ 8pm est)

Middle Tennessee State beat Vandy by 20 points last year and they will have no mercy against them this year as Kermit Davis Jr loves to beat up on the supposed in-state superior and an SEC team on top of that. Look for Middle Tennessee State, a 30 win team recently to have no remorse as only Butler took them out last year and this team is talented, stout and will get up in a big way to face a Vanderbilt team that is getting beat up by a lot of teams and now they face a hungry mid major which will make matters worse for Bryce Drew.

IWS Member
    Wayne Root

Slam Dunk Basketball Club

Millionaires - Temple -4½ over Wisconsin

IWS Member
    JR ODONNELL

3* Washington -135

3* Charlotte +5