Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2345 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Plays Saturday 12/9/17

anyone see Roots first CBB Pinnacle play today?

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tPickAWinner View Post
    Exodus to Black
    CBB
    BC+15.5
    Mich-6
    Ohio St-16
    Nice 3 game SWEEP with
    a 15 point dog winning SU!!! #sweet

Quote Originally Posted by rpg209 View Post
    anyone see Roots first CBB Pinnacle play today?
    saw that cincinnati was the pinnacle
    makes sense about double post on no limit
    however didnt purchase but i am pretty reliable !!

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    VSI Hockey

NHL HOCKEY

3 Unit Play. Take #74 Los Angeles Kings -140 over Carolina (10:35p.m., Saturday December 9)
    Stealing a game at Staples Center is not an easy task and tonight the red hot LA Kings will continue to play outstanding hockey. The Kings have won 7-Straight coming into this evening matchup and Carolina has dropped back-to-back games and 4 out 5. If the Kings score early tonight then this game is done because the Kings defenses at home is outstanding and throw in that Jonathan Quick will most likely be in the net for the Kings. Quick has won 5-straight starts and the last home start the offense provided him with 5 goals and they beat the Wild 5-2

VSI NBA

NBA BASKETBALL PLAY

5 Unit Play. Take #720 Over 216.5 Houston at Portland (10:05p.m., Saturday December 9)
    Thursday night we had the OVER in the Houston/Utah game and cashed and tonight we look for lightning to strike twice with the Rockets. This total jumped 4-points since very early this morning but I still see value in this total. The Rockets are scoring machines and the Houston offense hasn't scored less then 105 points in 6-straight games. The Blazers come to this home game loser of 3-straight games and all 3 of those games were at home. In those 3 home losses the Blazers defense was horrendous giving 106, 123, and 103 points and neither of those 3 teams have offenses like the Rockets. With Houston playing great ball and most likely the 3-ball hitting for the Rockets I see this game easily going over and the Blazers will need to keep up scoring if they want to keep this game close. Last 12 meetings in Portland between these two teams 9 of them have gone over

SPS NBA

3-unit play. Take #714 Milwaukee (-2.5) over Utah (8:30 p.m., Saturday, December 9)

The Bucks have been up and down this year. They have the roster to make a run deep into the playoffs but need to do more on both ends. This is a great spot for them to get a W and move towards starting a run. Go ahead and take the Bucks to get the win and hold off the Jazz.

Best of luck - Strike Point Sports

Gavazzi

BKB 5% Creighton -10.5
    4% Marquette +6
    4% Valpo +2
    4% ARIZONA -9

Someone going post VSI CBB and UFC play as well as Croy NHL play ... if not I'll buy

Strike Point

7-Unit Play. #791 Take Washington State (-1.5) over UTEP (9 p.m., Saturday, December 9)

IC

4-Unit Play. #715. Take Over 205 San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns (Saturday @ 9:05pmest)

Cowboy

7-Unit Play. #804. Take UNLV -4.5 over Illinois (Saturday @ 11:59pm est)

UNLV is a team on the rise. This is a team that had won just 11 games under Marvin Menzies and slowly but sure, after just 1 season, this team is all of a sudden 7-2 out of the gates this including winning some big games such as against Utah winning 85-58 as a semi-home game. This team nearly beat Arizona losing by just 3 points in overtime as well and remember how talented Arizona is. Heck, this team nearly beat Northern Iowa who is a very well coached team on the road outright and took them to overtime as well. And, this team is young gaining experience every game. Remember, this team is a top 75 defense, has played tougher teams than Illinois already, is a top 10 offensive rebounding team, top 35 effective field goal percentage and as hungry as you can get coming into this season. Illinois had its issues Wake Forrest on the road losing by 7 points and if UNLV can do what they did to a good defensive team in Utah, imagine what they might do to Illinois who is outside the top 200 in offense, outside the top 290 in 3 point shooting and outside the top 220 in turnover margin as well. This likely sets up for a big win for UNLV in this semi-home game as they will be up to face the Big10 Squad in a big way.

Oskeim 5%

UTEP +2.5

Root

Basketball today

Pinnacle Cincinnati
    Inner Circle Middle Tennessee State
    Perfect Play Creighton
    No Limit Arkansas
    Millionaire Wichita State

PURELOCK

NBA
    Mia-2

Free Play
    Long Beach St+1

4% Arizona -8.5
    2% Toledo -5.5 1-1 on early games

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. B View Post
    CPAW FOR PRESIDENT or anyone Bill hilton - Gameday's BBall today

Sharpe:
    6U - San Jose St. +4.5

Davis:
    7U - ATL -4.5

IC:
    4U - SA/PHX O205

If anyone is interested in getting my bowl picks, feel free to check out my NCAAF season thread, finished +43 units on the season. Just shoot me an email to the address in the last post of the thread: http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...846#post546846
    Last edited by DropDimes; 12-09-2017 at 05:24 PM.

VSI

6 Unit Play. Take #799 Over 141 Fresno St at Cal Poly Slo (10:00p.m., Saturday December 9)
    The Fresno St Bulldogs come to Mott Gymnasium to face the home Cal Poly and tonight I see the offense of the Bulldogs controlling this game. Fresno St are looking to continue to rack up wins this young season and the Bulldogs have won 5-straight games. The Bulldogs winning streak should which 6 games because of the Bulldogs offense and in that 5-game winning streak the Bulldogs are averaging 83.6ppg. Cal Poly has dropped 2 out 3 games but their last home game the Mustangs beat Pepperdine 91-81 and that total flew over. Both teams are trending OVER games as the Bulldogs have cashed 6 out 7 over tickets and the Mustangs have cashed back-to-back over tickets. Fresno St is 6-0 O/U following a SU win and the Bulldogs are a perfect 4-0 O/U in non-conference games.

Croy

7-Unit Play. Take #055 Edmonton +135 over Montreal (Saturday, December 9th at 7:00 PM ET)
    Take Edmonton on the moneyline as my 7-Unit NHL Smash for Saturday night. This pick falls into one of my elite NHL systems and we are getting tremendous value with the Oilers tonight after their coach called them out in practice. The Oilers are one of the top teams in the NHL, however their record does not indicate that yet this season. I expect a very focused Oilers team tonight who will play with high intensity after underachieving this season and their coach calling them out for sloppy play. The Oilers are 4-1 in their last 5 road games when playing a team with a losing record at home and they are 5-1 in their last 6 trips to Montreal. The Canadiens are just 1-6 in their last 7 games when playing a Pacific Division opponent and just 4-10 in their last 14 games when their opponent puts up 2 goals or less in their previous game. The Oilers are the 6th most penalized team in the NHL, however I look for them to clean that up tonight as they show their coach just how good they really are tonight against a team they have owned in the past. If there ever was a statement game for the Oilers this is it tonight, meanwhile the Canadiens just lost at home to a Flames team the Oilers beat 7-5 last Saturday. The Canadiens are just 3-12 in their last 15 games against a Western Conference opponent and I expect a 2 or 3 goal win by the Oilers tonight as they finally play with the intensity and determination they have lacked this season. Play Edmonton ML as we move to 18-4 my last 22 NHL plays.

VSI

OTHER SPORTS

UFC FIGHT NIGHT 123

7 Unit Play. Take Cub Swanson -110 over Brian Ortega (11:30p.m., Saturday December 9 FS1)
    Since Cub Swanson lost to Max Holloway in 2015 Swanson has been nothing but cash money in the octagon winning 4-Straight fights and what I saw from Swanson against Artem Lobov in April has me thinking of another easily UFC winner. Not only does Swanson have unbelievable ground game but his heart and grit in the octagon is the reason why he wins this fight. Brian Ortega comes to Fresno, California undefeated and looking to make a huge jump in the Featherweight division. Ortega knows that this fight is his toughest fight since joining the UFC and how will he handle the experience of Swanson and how will he handle going the distance against Swanson. Experience and this fight being 5 rounds is the reason why I see Cub Swanson continuing to pile up another UFC 'W' and I'm a bit shocked that this number was between -105 and -120 all week long. Swanson wins by unanimous decision tonight in California!!

ESPN BOXING

3 Unit Play. Take Vasyl Lomachenko -110 by KO, TKO, or DQ over Guillermo Rigondeaux (10:00p.m., Saturday December 9 ESPN)
    Vasyl Lomachenko and Guillermo Rigondeaux will square off for Lomachenko's WBO junior lightweight title on tonight at MSG Theater in New York and this fight should be outstanding. Lomachenko comes into this fight with a 9-1 record and in those 9 wins he has 7 KO's and late in this fight I see too much power from Lomachenko and Rigondeaux will go down. Rigondeaux will keep this fight close in the early rounds but the pressure will get to him late and that will open up for some powerful body shots and Lomachenko will break down Rigondeaux. I see Lomachenko KO in the 9th or 10th round.

Good Luck to All - Raphael Esparza (The Vegas Sports Informer

Bill Hilton GameDay....4% AZ -8.5
    2% TOLEDO -5.5

Good luck!! JC

Andrew Relish

Portland (NBA) +9