Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday 12-15-17 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Nets vs. Raptors Preview and Predictions

By Gracenote for Scores and Stats
    by Gracenote on 12/15/2017

The Toronto Raptors are a stellar 9-1 at home this season, and that mark figures to improve when they host the Brooklyn Nets on Friday. Toronto has recorded eight consecutive wins over the Nets by an average of 11.3 points and hasn't lost in the all-time series since April 3, 2015.

The Raptors have won seven of their last eight overall games and have matched the second-best start in franchise history at 18-8. Star shooting guard DeMar DeRozan matched his season high of 37 points in Wednesday's 115-109 victory at Phoenix and is averaging 25.9 over his last seven games. Brooklyn dropped a 111-104 decision to the New York Knicks on Thursday as it made just 12-of-42 3-point attempts, with the 28.6 percentage marking the fourth straight game in which the team shot below 30 percent from beyond the arc. "Just the ball not going in for us right now," Brooklyn swingman Allen Crabbe told reporters. "Just one of those stretches. We will be better, though. That is the good thing about the league, you get another (game) next day."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, YES (Brooklyn), TSN (Toronto)

ABOUT THE NETS (11-16): Point guard Spencer Dinwiddie scored a career-best 26 points in the loss to the Knicks and continues to take advantage of the opportunity that arose after starter D'Angelo Russell suffered a knee injury. Dinwiddie, who also had seven rebounds and seven assists in the setback, is averaging 15.4 points since becoming a starter and bounced back from a 4-for-14 showing (1-for-11 from 3-point range) in Tuesday's win over Washington. "I was just fortunate to hit shots," Dinwiddie told reporters. "Last game, I couldn't hit the side of a barn, so today they went in and looked like a better game. That's really it."

ABOUT THE RAPTORS (18-8): Center Jonas Valanciunas contributed 20 points and 11 rebounds in the victory over Phoenix and is averaging 21.5 (on 15-of-22 shooting) and 13 over his last two games. The splurge increases the 7-footer's season averages to 11 points and 7.7 rebounds, and Valanciunas is hoping to build on the success. "I'm learning. I'm still learning. There's a lot of things to learn ahead of me," he told reporters. "I've been working a lot. I've been shooting a lot. Now I've just got to find the spacing where I can space out on the 3 and shoot it."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. DeRozan has recorded 86 career 30-point performances, second in Raptors history behind Vince Carter (91).

2. Brooklyn F Rondae Hollis-Jefferson scored a career-best 25 points against the Knicks and is averaging 18.4 over his last five contests.

3. Toronto PF Serge Ibaka matched his season best of 21 points and collected a season-high 13 rebounds on Wednesday.

PREDICTION: Raptors 119, Nets 103

Bulls vs. Bucks Preview and Predictions

by Gracenote on 12/14/2017

He probably won't garner MVP consideration anytime soon, but it's hard to argue with the impact forward Nikola Mirotic has had on the Chicago Bulls. The suddenly resurgent Bulls aim for their fifth straight win since Mirotic returned to the lineup when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday.

Mirotic has produced six, 19, 24 and 29 points - in that order - in his four games since coming back from facial fractures as Chicago - the last-place team in the Eastern Conference for much of the season - has put together the East's longest current winning streak. "We are enjoying playing the basketball together," Mirotic told reporters after a 103-100 victory over Utah on Wednesday. "You can see good chemistry. The guys on the bench, they are all yelling, they've been happy. So I think after (what) we all get through, this team deserves it." The Bucks were streaking as well until a visit to New Orleans on Wednesday, which resulted in a 115-108 loss. Milwaukee has won four in a row at home and also hosts the Bulls on Dec. 26.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, NBCSN Chicago, FSN Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

ABOUT THE BULLS (7-20): Point guard Kris Dunn capped a 13-point effort with a big basket in the waning moments against Utah and he added four steals for a team that is beginning to win the turnover battle more often. They are averaging 11.3 during the winning streak while forcing an average of 14, with Dunn and backup Jerian Grant making big strides in that department. Dunn has 7.3 assists and 2.3 turnovers per game in December after registering 4.3 and 3.2, respectively, in November, while Grant has 28 assists against only three turnovers in 81 minutes over his last five games.

ABOUT THE BUCKS (15-11): The Pelicans made 13-of-25 3-pointers in their win over Milwaukee, continuing a theme for the league's worst perimeter defense, which allows an NBA-high 40.2 percent shooting from the arc. "I think they hit threes -- threes have been our killer for the last two years," guard Malcolm Brogdon told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "They made threes down the stretch and we didn't contest them. That hurts and that wins games." Giannis Antetokounmpo tried to keep pace with a 32-point effort, his fourth 30-point game in six tries this month.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Mirotic is shooting 57.1 percent from the floor and 52.2 percent from 3-point range.

2. Bucks SG Tony Snell (knee) missed three straight games and is day-to-day.

3. Antetokounmpo averaged 27.3 points, 9.5 rebouunds and 6.5 assists as Milwaukee took three of four meetings last season.

PREDICTION: Bucks 107, Bulls 103

Hawks vs. Grizzlies Preview and Predictions

By Gracenote for Scores and Stats08:00 PM

Two of the worst teams in the NBA try to snap losing streaks when the Atlanta Hawks visit the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday. Atlanta has dropped three straight games and five of its last six, but that pales in comparison to the Grizzlies, who have lost five in a row and 16 of their past 17.

Memphis center Marc Gasol is stunned at this season's collapse and trying not to let his attitude be affected. "In the good times and the tough times, you have to be consistent with who you are and what you stand for," Gasol told the Commercial Appeal. "It's not ideal, it's not what you want, but it's my responsibility to deal with it. I'm not going to quit. I'm not going to hide. I'm going to stand in front of the team and take as many hits as I must in order to get us right." The Hawks are also going through tougher times than expected as they own the worst record in the NBA. Atlanta's streak of 10 consecutive playoff appearances is in serious jeopardy as its struggles continued with Thursday's 105-91 loss to a Detroit squad that had dropped seven in a row.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FSN Southeast (Atlanta, Memphis)

ABOUT THE HAWKS (6-22): Promising rookie forward John Collins (shoulder) returned from a six-game absence and recorded 15 points and seven rebounds in 20 minutes against Detroit. "For his first game back, I'm really pleased how he played," coach Mike Budenholzer told reporters. "We'll keep ramping him up, but it's great to have him back." Forward Ersan Ilyasova scored 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting against the Pistons for his third 20-point effort in four games.

ABOUT THE GRIZZLIES (8-20): Memphis has dealt with offensive issues since losing point guard Mike Conley to an Achilles' tendon injury but was especially poor during the first half of Wednesday's 93-87 loss to Washington. The Grizzlies set season lows for points in the first quarter (12) and first half (29) during the defeat, marking the fourth time they have scored fewer than 90 points in eight contests this month. Shooting guard Andrew Harrison was a bright spot with a season-best 20 points on 6-of-9 shooting and is averaging 18 on 11-of-15 shooting over his last two games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Hawks have won each of their last three visits to Memphis.

2. Grizzlies G Tyreke Evans (hip) is questionable after being scratched from the lineup prior to Thursday's game.

3. Atlanta C Dewayne Dedmon (leg) is expected to miss his ninth straight contest.

PREDICTION: Grizzlies 88, Hawks 87

Pelicans vs. Nuggets Preview and Predictions

By Gracenote for Scores and Stats09:00 PM

The Denver Nuggets struggled at times through a challenging six-game road trip without star center Nikola Jokic. They return home Friday night to host the New Orleans Pelicans with Jokic - who has missed seven straight games with an ankle injury - nearing a return.

Jokic was medically cleared to play but did not see any action in Wednesday's 124-118 loss at Boston, which gave Denver a 2-4 mark on the trip and a 5-11 road record overall. "I didn't think he was ready," coach Michael Malone told reporters of Jokic. "(The medical staff) might say he's ready. But for myself and talking with him, it's not just, 'Is the ankle ready?' It's, 'Is his head ready?' I didn't think he was ready to play tonight. I wanted to protect him, so I made that decision." One of the Nuggets' four losses on the trip came Dec. 6 at New Orleans, which exchanged wins and losses in a string of high-scoring games this month. DeMarcus Cousins and Anthony Davis combined for 51 points, 23 rebounds, nine assists and five blocks in a 115-108 victory over Milwaukee on Wednesday.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, FSN New Orleans, Altitude (Denver)

ABOUT THE PELICANS (15-14): Cousins and Davis both shot 10-for-16 against the Bucks while E'Twaun Moore continued his sizzling pace with an 8-for-11 effort, including 4-of-6 3-pointers. "His confidence is very high," Davis - who returned from a one-game absence due to an adductor strain - told reporters. "He's playing at an elite level. He's shooting the ball from 3, mid-range, getting to the line, layups. He's playing well defensively." Including his career-high 36-point performance at Houston on Monday, Moore is shooting 63.3 percent in December while making 29-of-43 3-pointers.

ABOUT THE NUGGETS (15-13): While Jokic's absence - as well as that of forward Paul Millsap (wrist) - leaves a hole along the front line, Denver's backcourt continues to shine. Gary Harris scored a career-high 36 points at Boston and fellow starting guard Jamal Murray had his second straight 28-point effort. Will Barton, another guard who had been heating up of late, was held out of Wednesday's loss due to a back issue but he was probable heading into the game.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Murray scored 31 points and Harris added 22 in a 146-114 rout of the Pelicans on Nov. 17.

2. Cousins entered Thursday ranked sixth in scoring (26.1), third in rebounding (12.5), tied for first in double-doubles (22) and first in turnovers per game (5.1).

3. Denver C Mason Plumlee is making 66.7 percent of his shots in six starts, compared to 54.1 in 22 games as a reserve.

PREDICTION: Nuggets 115, Pelicans 113

Spurs vs. Rockets Preview and Predictions

Kawhi Leonard's return did not get the San Antonio Spurs into the win column, but both he and the organization are looking at the bigger picture. The Houston Rockets, who host Leonard and the Spurs on Friday, can't seem to find their way out of the win column and will be trying to push their latest streak to 12 straight.

Leonard sat out the first 27 games while recovering from quad tendinopathy and scored 13 points on 6-of-12 shooting over 16 minutes in his debut on Tuesday. "I thought he was wonderful," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich told reporters of Leonard. "He's trying to get some of the rust off and that kind of thing. Obviously, he's confident. He's a heck of a player, and it was really frustrating for him to just start getting loose and have to come off the court." The Rockets have yet to lose since Chris Paul returned from a knee injury and watched the future Hall of Famer take charge while posting 31 points and 11 assists in a 108-96 win over Charlotte on Wednesday. "It's all about building," Paul told reporters. "You can win however many games you want in a row. It means nothing if you're not playing the right way, but we're playing the right way and still trying to get better."

TV: 9:30 p.m. ET, ESPN, KENS (San Antonio), AT&T SportsNet-Southwest (Houston)

ABOUT THE SPURS (19-9): Leonard came off the court before the end of the third quarter on Tuesday and never reentered the game as San Antonio was outscored 28-20 in the fourth and suffered a 95-89 loss at Dallas. "I'm just happy to be able to be out there, just to play the game and enjoy the things I missed -- missing shots, losing game, making mistakes -- just everything," Leonard told reporters. "I understand the situation that I'm in, and we're thinking about down the road." Leonard was an MVP candidate and first-team all-defensive performer while averaging a career-high 25.5 points and shooting 48.5 percent from the floor last season.

ABOUT THE ROCKETS (22-4): Houston is not only scoring at will with Paul in the lineup but continues to improve on the defensive end and held the Hornets to 41.4 percent from the floor on Wednesday, including 4-of-21 from 3-point range. Paul, who has been an All-Defensive first-teamer in each of the last six years and seven times in his career, is averaging 2.1 steals in his 12 games with the team -- all wins. "I don't ever go into a game expecting to lose," Paul told reporters. "I think we're just playing with the right pace, the right tempo, the right energy. It's fun."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Spurs C Pau Gasol went scoreless on 0-of-2 shooting in 22 minutes on Tuesday.

2. Rockets PF Ryan Anderson is 2-of-11 from 3-point range over the last three games.

3. The teams are meeting for the first time since the San Antonio knocked off Houston in six games in the Western Conference semifinals last spring.

PREDICTION: Rockets 113, Spurs 102

Hurricanes vs. Sabres Preview and Predictions

The Carolina Hurricanes assured themselves at least one victory on a disappointing road trip last time out and look to end it with a pair when they visit the Buffalo Sabres on Friday. The Hurricanes lost the first four contests of their six-game trek - two in overtime - before grinding out a 3-2 shootout victory at Vegas on Tuesday as Cam Ward registered his 300th career win.

Carolina hopes the victory releases some tension, but it still plays three of its next four on the road, including testing matchups with Toronto and Nashville, as it tries to climb out of the cellar in the Metropolitan Division. Carolina attempts to extend its winning streak over the Sabres to five games after posting a 3-1 victory on Nov. 18 behind a 24-save performance by Scott Darling, who likely will be back in net on Friday. Buffalo saw its four-game point streak (2-0-2) come to an end with a 2-1 loss at Philadelphia on Thursday in which it registered only 20 shots and is just 2-4-1 in the second contest of back-to-back sets this season. Ryan O'Reilly scored the lone goal for the Sabres in the loss and has recorded five points in his last five games for lowest-scoring team in the league (2.13).

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FSN Carolinas, MSG (Buffalo)

ABOUT THE HURRICANES (12-11-7): Marcus Kruger, who notched two assists in the previous meeting with Buffalo, scored one of the two goals against Vegas and defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk had the other to give him four points in his last three games. Teuvo Teravainen leads the team with 24 points while Jeff Skinner (club-best 11 goals) and Sebastian Aho have recorded 21 apiece. Jordan Staal got off to a strong start with 16 points and a plus-7 rating in his first 21 games but has managed just one point with a minus-7 mark in his last nine contests.

ABOUT THE SABRES (8-18-6): Evander Kane saw his five-game point streak end on Thursday but leads the team with 14 goals and 28 points, while Jack Eichel has recorded 24 after failing to register a shot against Philadelphia. Veteran Jason Pominville scored six goals in October but has managed just two since, with both coming in his last six contests. Buffalo's defensemen have recorded just one goal in the first 32 games (Jake McCabe) after finishing with 17 last season and Rasmus Ristolainen leads the blue-liners with nine points.

OVERTIME

1. The Hurricanes are 28th on the power play (15.3 percent) and the Sabres rank 30th (13.1) after leading the league last season (24.5).

2. Carolina C Victor Rask saw his three-game goal-scoring streak come to an end against Vegas.

3. Kane has recorded 134 shots - 37 more than anyone else on the team.

PREDICTION: Hurricanes 4, Sabres 2

Stars vs. Devils Preview and Predictions

The Dallas Stars attempt to remain perfect on their four-game East Coast road trip when they visit the New Jersey Devils on Friday. Dallas halted a three-game losing streak by opening the trek with back-to-back wins in New York, edging the Rangers 2-1 in a shootout on Monday and topping the Islanders 5-2 two nights later.

Tyler Pitlick scored twice and captain Jamie Benn recorded a goal and two assists to overtake Tyler Seguin for the team lead in points with 29 as the Stars posted their fifth victory in six road games. The Devils return to the Garden State to begin a six-game homestand after dropping a 2-1 overtime decision in Montreal on Thursday. Stefan Noesen scored the lone goal for New Jersey, giving him two tallies and four assists during his five-game point streak. The Devils could be without Taylor Hall for a second straight game as the team's leading scorer sat out the loss to the Canadiens with a right knee contusion.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FSN Southwest (Dallas), MSG Plus (New Jersey)

ABOUT THE STARS (18-13-1): Backup Kari Lehtonen had a memorable night on Wednesday, recording his 300th career victory while playing in his 624th NHL game to move ahead of Miikka Kiprusoff for most by a Finnish goaltender. "That was fun. It was nice to get (the 300th win) with the first try," the 34-year-old told reporters. "It was a nice feeling." Dallas could be without Alexander Radulov, who left Wednesday's game with a lower-body injury and did not return.

ABOUT THE DEVILS (17-9-5): Nick Lappin was recalled from Binghamton of the American Hockey League on Wednesday and made his season debut against Montreal, registering two shots in 10 minutes of ice time. The 25-year-old right wing recorded four goals and three assists in 43 games last campaign - his first in the NHL. Kyle Palmieri, who hasn't played since Nov. 20 due to a broken right foot, could be close to returning as he participated in the pregame skate on Thursday.

OVERTIME

1. Benn has landed on the scoresheet in six of his last seven games, recording two goals and six assists in that span.

2. New Jersey C Brian Boyle's next goal will be the 100th of his career.

3. Dallas C Martin Hanzal returned from a seven-game absence due to a hamstring injury and saw 13 minutes, 47 seconds of ice time on Wednesday.

PREDICTION: Stars 4, Devils 2

Kings vs. Rangers Preview and Predictions

Marian Gaborik will celebrate a significant milestone in a familiar arena - the "World's Most Famous Arena," in fact. Gaborik will skate in his 1,000th career NHL game against one of his former teams on Friday when he leads the Los Angeles Kings into Madison Square Garden to face the New York Rangers.

Gaborik signed with the Rangers as a free agent prior to the 2009-10 season and promptly matched a career high with 42 goals in that campaign while setting personal bests in assists (44) and points (86). "To play 1,000 games is a great accomplishment, and to do it and get 800 points I think is a great accomplishment, and to his credit, he's a big part of a championship team," Kings coach John Stevens said of Gaborik, who has 400 goals and as many assists. While Los Angeles saw its eight-game winning streak come to a halt with a 5-1 setback in New Jersey on Tuesday, New York fell for the third time in four contests with a 3-2 loss at Ottawa the following day. The Rangers look to get back on track versus the Kings, against whom they swept the season series in 2016-17 and own a 7-3-3 mark in the last 13 games overall.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NHL Network, Sportsnet, TVAS, FSN West (Los Angeles), MSG (New York)

ABOUT THE KINGS (20-9-3): Jonathan Quick's six-game winning streak ended with a thud as the 2012 Conn Smythe Trophy recipient allowed five goals, marking just the fourth time all season that he permitted more than three in a contest. Quick aims to bounce back in what is nearly a home game for the Connecticut native, who expects to have friends and family in attendance. Captain Anze Kopitar has made himself at home this season with team-leading totals in goals (16), assists (22) and points (38), although he was held off the scoresheet versus the Devils after posting four straight multi-point performances.

ABOUT THE RANGERS (16-12-3): Mats Zuccarello increased his team-leading totals in assists (18) and points (25) by setting up Michael Grabner's club-best 15th goal early in the second period on Wednesday. The 30-year-old Norwegian has caught his stride with 17 points (five goals, 12 assists, plus-12 rating) in his last 19 games and enters Friday's tilt with optimism after scoring a goal and set up two others versus the Kings last season. Speaking of Grabner, the 30-year-old Austrian set a single-game career high with four points (two goals, two assists) against Los Angeles on Dec. 19, 2015.

OVERTIME

1. New York LW Chris Kreider has registered nine points (five goals, four assists) in the last 11 games and is one goal shy of 100 for his career.

2. Los Angeles' top-ranked penalty kill has been pierced for a power-play goal in each of its last three contests.

3. Rangers LW Pavel Buchnevich has collected 19 points (10 goals, nine assists) in the last 22 contests.

PREDICTION: Rangers 3, Kings 2

Maple Leafs vs. Red Wings Preview and Predictions

The Toronto Maple Leafs hope to rebound from being shut out for the first time this campaign and avoid a season high-tying three-game losing streak when they visit the struggling Detroit Red Wings on Friday. The Maple Leafs, who are seventh in the league in scoring (3.21 goals), suffered a 2-0 loss at Minnesota on Thursday and have scored just three goals in their last three games.

One of the reasons for Toronto's offensive struggles is the absence of leading scorer Auston Matthews (26 points), who has missed the last three contests with an upper-body injury and is questionable for Friday. The Red Wings have been earning points of late but have managed just one victory over their last 11 games (1-5-5) after coughing up a late lead and dropping a 3-2 overtime decision to Boston on Wednesday. Dylan Larkin snapped his 10-game goal-scoring drought last time out, but Detroit lost for the sixth straight time after regulation. "We have been doing a lot of really good things," Red Wings forward Justin Abdelkader told the Detroit Free Press. "We are right there. We just have to find a way, whether it's score that extra goal or keep that extra goal out of our net, and win these games and go on a run."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, TSN4 (Toronto), FSN Detroit

ABOUT THE MAPLE LEAFS (20-12-1): Second-leading scorer Nazem Kadri is mired in a six-game point drought despite registering 20 shots in that span, while William Nylander has managed just one in his last six contests. James van Riemsdyk was kept off the scoresheet Thursday but has recorded three goals in his last six games and leads the team with 15 - two more than Kadri and Matthews. The power play has struggled of late, converting just once in 14 attempts over the last six contests after registering only four shots while going 0-for-4 against Minnesota.

ABOUT THE RED WINGS (11-13-7): Larkin leads the team with 24 points (19 assists) and Anthony Mantha (team-best 12 goals) is next with 22, but he has been kept off the scoresheet in five straight games. Defenseman Mike Green had a fast start to the season with 11 points in the first nine games but has been limited to seven in the last 22 and has managed just one in his last 12 contests. Detroit is just 1-for-16 on the power play in five games this month but still was in the top 10 in the league entering Thursday (20.4 percent) despite being near the bottom in overall scoring at 2.61 goals per game.

OVERTIME

1. The Maple Leafs have won five straight in the all-time series between the Original Six rivals, including a 6-3 triumph at home on Oct. 18.

2. Toronto C Patrick Marleau has scored 519 career goals and trails Pat Verbeek by three for 36th place on the all-time list.

3. Five of Detroit LW Tomas Tatar's nine goals have come on the power play, including one on Wednesday.

PREDICTION: Maple Leafs 5, Red Wings 3

Sharks vs. Canucks Preview and Predictions

The Vancouver Canucks hope to have an edge Friday as they continue their four-game homestand against the San Jose Sharks, who will be playing for the second time in two nights. Vancouver would welcome any advantage as it is in the midst of a four-game losing streak during which it has scored a total of five goals.

Alexander Burmistrov scored in Wednesday's 7-1 loss to Nashville while captain Henrik Sedin reached a milestone in the opener of the homestand, recording his 800th career assist. San Jose is riding a four-game point streak (3-0-1) after beginning its three-game trek through Western Canada on Thursday with a 3-2 triumph in Calgary. Joonas Donskoi, who had missed the previous six games with a lower-body injury, snapped a tie with 2:48 remaining in the third period to complete his fourth two-point performance of the season as the Sharks avoided a third straight road loss. Martin Jones received the night off but will be in net against the Canucks as the North Vancouver, British Columbia, native seeks his 100th career victory

TV: 10 p.m. ET, NBCSN California (San Jose), Sportsnet Pacific (Vancouver)

ABOUT THE SHARKS (17-10-3): Joe Thornton helped set up Donskoi's winning tally against the Flames, giving him a goal and five assists during his four-game point streak. The 38-year-old former Hart Trophy winner is two points away from passing Doug Gilmour (1,414) for 18th place on the all-time list and also figures to move ahead of Adam Oates (1,420) and Bryan Trottier (1,425) this season. Defenseman Justin Braun also notched an assist on Donskoi's goal, giving him 100 for his career.

ABOUT THE CANUCKS (14-14-4): Defenseman Chris Tanev's status is unknown after suffering an apparent leg injury in Wednesday's defeat. As a precaution, Vancouver recalled 23-year-old blue-liner Ashton Sautner from Utica of the American Hockey League, where he has recorded one goal, two assists and a plus-2 rating in 21 games. The 37-year-old Sedin became the first Canuck, second Swedish-born player and 31st overall member of the NHL to register 800 assists.

OVERTIME

1. Sharks D Brent Burns was kept off the scoresheet Thursday, ending his streak of three straight two-point performances.

2. Each of Vancouver D Derrick Pouliot's four career goals have been game-winners, making him the only player in NHL history with a minimum of four tallies to have that distinction.

3. San Jose RW Timo Meier, who recorded three goals and three assists in 34 games as a rookie last season, has four of each in 29 contests this campaign after netting a tally and setting up another Thursday.

PREDICTION: Sharks 4, Canucks 1

Maryland Eastern Shore vs. Creighton Preview and Predictions

Creighton's explosive offense was anything but in its last time out, but Marcus Foster bailed out his struggling teammates with a second half to remember in a grind-it-out slugfest like the ones it is sure to see in the Big East beginning later in December. The 25th-ranked Bluejays look to get back to their high-scoring ways at home Friday when they host struggling Maryland-Eastern Shore.

"Three weeks ago when we were in Kansas City, we couldn't grind that game out (a 65-59 loss to Baylor). ... This week we figured out how to grind it out. It's just that time of the year where you're trying to get better because conference play is coming up," Foster said after scoring 17 of his 19 points in the second half in Saturday's 75-65 win against Nebraska. The Big East's top returning scorer tallied 10 of his team's last 18 points, including a long 3-pointer with 43 seconds left to give Creighton a six-point edge. "We won a grind-it-out game and they slowed down the pace, which we're going to see some. We have to be able to adjust. We won a quarter-court game, which you don't do often," Bluejays coach Greg McDermott said. The eighth-highest scoring team in college basketball doesn't figure to struggle for offense nearly as much against the Hawks, who rank 321st in Division I in scoring defense (81.8 points) and have dropped each of their seven true road contests by an average of 38 points.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, Fox Sports 1

ABOUT MARYLAND-EASTERN SHORE (3-8): In addition to their leaky defense, the Hawks also average only 57.9 points (fourth-worst in Division I) on 36.7 percent shooting from the field (fourth-worst) and 26.5 percent beyond the arc (seventh-worst). UMES was forced to play in Sunday's 93-40 setback at Virginia Tech without injured forward Colen Gaynor (6.0 points, 4.3 rebounds per game), but fellow freshman Cameron Bacote (8.3 points) took advantage of a spot start with 12 points -- his best effort since tallying 28 and 18 in his first two games, respectively. Freshman forward Miryne Thomas (11.3 points, 5.4 boards) and sophomore forward Tyler Jones (10.8, 5.5) are the only Hawks averaging at least 10 points, although sophomore Ahmad Frost (9.8) and senior Logan McIntosh (9.5) aren't too far off.

ABOUT CREIGHTON (7-2): Foster (team-high 19 points per game) has reached double figures in 27 consecutive contests -- the 12th-longest active streak in Division I -- and his 1,684 career points ranks fifth among all active Division I players. Martin Krampelj (12.6 points, 8.1 rebounds) has posted double-doubles in consecutive outings after failing to record one over the first 43 games of his career; the 6-10 sophomore also has reached double figures in scoring in five straight contests and seven times this season after doing so only three times previously. Mitch Ballock (8.7 points) was named Big East Freshman of the Week for the second time this season Monday as the Kansas native produced 13 points, six rebounds, four assists and two steals in 31 minutes off the bench Saturday.

TIP-INS

1. Even after Saturday's 75-point effort, Creighton is still averaging 98 points in its five home games (all wins).

2. UMES has been held below 50 points five times.

3. Saturday marked the first time the Bluejays trailed at halftime all season.

PREDICTION: Creighton 105, Maryland-Eastern Shore 62

South Dakota State vs. Colorado Preview and Predictions

After a 6-0 start, Colorado has hit a rough patch, losing three of its last four games, including back-to-back double-digit defeats to Xavier (96-69) and San Diego (69-59). The Buffaloes will try to get back on track Friday night when they host standout Mike Daum and South Dakota State in their non-conference home finale.

Losing on the road to the ninth-ranked Musketeers last Saturday is understandable, but more perplexing was Colorado's home loss to the visiting Toreros on Tuesday as the Buffaloes shot a season-low 25.9 percent from the field. It was Colorado's worst field-goal percentage in its own Coors Events Center which opened in 1979. A home game against the dangerous Jackrabbits and a neutral-site contest against Iowa are all that remain for the Buffaloes before they tip off Pac-12 play Dec. 29 at Oregon State. "We have to control the things we can control," Colorado coach Tad Boyle said in his post-game news conference. "We can't control whether the ball goes in, but we can control how we react, our effort, our fight and our competitiveness."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, Pac-12 Network

ABOUT SOUTH DAKOTA STATE (9-4): The Jackrabbits have won six of their last eight contests, including road/neutral site wins over Power Five foes Iowa (80-72) and Ole Miss (99-97 in overtime). The 6-9, 250-pound Daum, a 2016-17 Associated Press honorable-mention All-American and Division I's top returning scorer, has picked up where he left off, averaging 20 points and 7.5 rebounds while connecting on a team-high 33 3-pointers in 86 attempts. David Jenkins Jr. (13.8 points) and Reed Tellinghuisen (11.9) also have double-digit scoring averages for South Dakota State, which is putting up 82.4 points per outing.

ABOUT COLORADO (7-3): In a season where the Buffaloes have struggled of late, freshman point guard McKinley Wright hasn't wavered, averaging a team-best 15.3 points and 3.9 assists while scoring in double figures in every outing. Senior swingman George King (14.4 points, team-leading 9.0 rebounds) and guard Namon Wright (11.7 points) also are averaging double figures, but those three are the only Colorado players averaging more than seven points. The Buffaloes are outrebounding the opposition by an average of 6.6 per game but have struggled from 3-point range (31.9 percent) and have 144 turnovers to only 114 assists.

TIP-INS

1. Colorado leads the series 2-0 - with both games in Boulder - but the two teams haven't met since 2005.

2. The Buffaloes are 6-0 when they outrebound the opposition so far this season and 1-3 when they don't.

3. South Dakota State ranks second nationally with 140 made 3-pointers, and the Jackrabbits are 22nd with their 41.1-percent accuracy rate beyond the arc.

PREDICTION: Colorado 76, South Dakota State 73

Denver vs. Stanford Preview and Predictions

Stanford is hoping a much-needed break for final exams is just the remedy for their sluggish start. Losers of five of their last six games, the Cardinal resume their non-conference schedule Friday against visiting Denver, which was picked to finish fifth in the Summit League preseason poll.

Junior forward Reid Travis is averaging 21.7 points and 7.8 rebounds to lead Stanford, which is playing for the first time since falling 76-68 at Long Beach State on Dec. 3. A preseason All-American, Travis scored 18 of his game-high 26 points in the second half and gave the Cardinal a one-point lead with three minutes left before the 49ers took control late. The Cardinal had just seven scholarship players in the loss and continue to struggle without injured players Dorian Pickens and Marcus Sheffield. "The thing that we're all trying to do - players and coaches - is look in the mirror and find out what we can do better," coach Jerod Haase told reporters. "With such a young team and such an injured team and a lack of practice time, I'm discouraged that I'm not putting (us) in the best position every time. So I need to make sure I do better, whether it's press offense or zone defense or whatever."

TV: 10 p.m. ET, Pac-12 Network

ABOUT DENVER (5-6): The Pioneers are looking for a bounce-back effort after committing 18 turnovers and trailing by as many as 28 in Wednesday's 83-63 loss to Northern Colorado. The lone bright spot was the play of junior guard Joe Rosga, who registered 14 points and seven rebounds and became the 35th member of the school's 1,000-point club. The frontcourt is led by 6-10 senior center Daniel Amigo, who averages 16 points and 4.8 boards for a Pioneers team that is turning the ball over 16.8 times per game.

ABOUT STANFORD (4-6): The shorthanded Cardinal hope to have Pickens and Sheffield back from their foot injuries in time for the Pac-12 opener against California on Dec. 30, but Haase wasn't able to say when freshman Kezie Okpala might be cleared academically to return. The limited bench has resulted in extra minutes for several players, including freshman guard Isaac White, who made five 3-pointers and finished with 17 points in the loss to Long Beach State. Senior forward Michael Humphrey is averaging 11.1 points and 8.6 rebounds for the season while shooting 52.2 percent from the field over his last three games.

TIP-INS

1. Stanford holds a 10-2 lead in the all-time series, including a 49-43 win in the last meeting on Dec. 13, 2014.

2. Denver is facing its second Pac-12 opponent of the season after losing 89-62 at Colorado on Nov. 14.

3. Stanford hosts San Francisco on Sunday before visiting No. 12 Kansas on Dec. 21.

PREDICTION: Stanford 72, Denver 59

NCAAB
    Dunkel

Friday, December 15

Dartmouth @ Illinois-Chicago

Game 823-824
    December 15, 2017 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Dartmouth
    Illinois-Chicago
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Illinois-Chicago
    by 4 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Illinois-Chicago
    by 7 1/2
    142 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Dartmouth
    (+7 1/2); Over

Cal Davis @ San Francisco

Game 825-826
    December 15, 2017 @ 11:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Cal Davis
    San Francisco
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    San Francisco
    by 2 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    San Francisco
    by 6
    Dunkel Pick:
    Cal Davis
    (+6); Under

South Dakota St @ Colorado

Game 827-828

Dunkel Rating:
    South Dakota St
    Colorado
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Colorado
    by 4
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Colorado
    by 2 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Colorado
    (-2 1/2); Over

Denver @ Stanford

Game 829-830
    December 15, 2017 @ 10:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Denver
    Stanford
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Stanford
    by 15 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Stanford
    by 11
    Dunkel Pick:
    Stanford
    (-11); Under

MD-Eastern Shore @ Creighton

Game 831-832

Dunkel Rating:
    MD-Eastern Shore
    Creighton
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Creighton
    by 29
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Creighton
    by 35 1/2
    No Total
    Dunkel Pick:
    MD-Eastern Shore
    (+35 1/2); N/A

NCAAB
    Long Sheet

Friday, December 15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARTMOUTH (3 - 4) at IL-CHICAGO (3 - 6) - 12/15/2017, 8:00 PM
    Top Trends for this game.
    DARTMOUTH is 158-197 ATS (-58.7 Units) in all games since 1997.
    DARTMOUTH is 158-197 ATS (-58.7 Units) in all lined games since 1997.
    DARTMOUTH is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 2 seasons.
    DARTMOUTH is 30-50 ATS (-25.0 Units) in non-conference games since 1997.
    IL-CHICAGO is 77-53 ATS (+18.7 Units) in December games since 1997.
    IL-CHICAGO is 21-8 ATS (+12.2 Units) in home games when playing with 5 or 6 days rest since 1997.
    IL-CHICAGO is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in all games this season.
    IL-CHICAGO is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in all lined games this season.
    IL-CHICAGO is 5-15 ATS (-11.5 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 3 seasons.
    IL-CHICAGO is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) after a non-conference game this season.
    IL-CHICAGO is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in non-conference games this season.

Head-to-Head Series History
    There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAL DAVIS (7 - 2) at SAN FRANCISCO (5 - 3) - 12/15/2017, 11:00 PM
    CAL DAVIS is 4-18 ATS (-15.8 Units) on Friday nights since 1997.
    CAL DAVIS is 23-13 ATS (+8.7 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    CAL DAVIS is 23-13 ATS (+8.7 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    SAN FRANCISCO is 87-125 ATS (-50.5 Units) after a non-conference game since 1997.
    SAN FRANCISCO is 85-124 ATS (-51.4 Units) in non-conference games since 1997.
    SAN FRANCISCO is 53-77 ATS (-31.7 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

S DAKOTA ST (9 - 4) at COLORADO (7 - 3) - 12/15/2017, 8:00 PM
    S DAKOTA ST is 2-9 ATS (-7.9 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 2 seasons.
    S DAKOTA ST is 15-6 ATS (+8.4 Units) after scoring 80 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
    COLORADO is 16-27 ATS (-13.7 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    COLORADO is 16-27 ATS (-13.7 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    COLORADO is 8-19 ATS (-12.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

DENVER (5 - 6) at STANFORD (4 - 6) - 12/15/2017, 10:00 PM
    DENVER is 37-57 ATS (-25.7 Units) in road games after a non-conference game since 1997.
    DENVER is 38-58 ATS (-25.8 Units) in road games in non-conference games since 1997.
    STANFORD is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) in all games this season.
    STANFORD is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) in all lined games this season.
    STANFORD is 2-8 ATS (-6.8 Units) in non-conference games this season.

MD-EAST SHORE (3 - 8) at CREIGHTON (7 - 2) - 12/15/2017, 8:00 PM
    CREIGHTON is 20-9 ATS (+10.1 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
    CREIGHTON is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) as a home favorite of 12.5 or more points over the last 3 seasons.
    CREIGHTON is 15-6 ATS (+8.4 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
    CREIGHTON is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) in home games in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.
    CREIGHTON is 12-2 ATS (+9.8 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

NCAAB

Friday, December 15

Dartmouth is 2-4 vs schedule #335; they’re 1-2 vs teams in top 300, losing by 18 to Albany, 13 at Canisius- they beat Loyola, MD by a hoop. Teams are shooting 57% inside the arc against the Big Green. Ill-Chicago lost their last five D-I games; they’re 2-6 vs schedule #195. Flames are turning ball over 22.7% of time, shooting only 29.5% on the arc. UIC is #282 experience team that plays pace #55, Dartmouth is #275 experience team that plays pace #229. Ivy League road underdogs are 8-15 vs spread; Horizon League home favorites are 1-4.

Cal-Davis is 6-2 vs schedule #202; Aggies are 3-2 on road, with win at Washington State- they lost by 9 at Utah Valley, 7 at Washington. Davis is 3-2 vs top 200 teams. San Francisco is 4-3 vs schedule #325; they’re 1-2 vs top 200 teams, with their best win over #192 St Francis PA. Dons are shooting only 29.9% on arc, 44.4% inside arc. Davis is #40 experience team that is playing pace #332. USF is #274 experience team that is playing pace #206. Big West road underdogs are 16-13 vs spread; WCC home favorites are 9-14.

South Dakota State is 6-4 vs schedule #73, with three other non-D-I wins; Jackrabbits are 2-4 vs teams in top 120, with wins over Iowa, Ole Miss- all four of their losses are by 10+ points. South Dakota State is #38 experience team that is shooting 39.7% on arc. Colorado lost three of last four games after a 6-0 start; they lost last game at home to U of San Diego. Buffs are 3298 experience team that is turning ball over 20.3% of the time. Summit League road underdogs are 14-19 vs spread; Pac-12 home favorites are 23-21.

Stanford hasn’t played in 12 days; they’ve lost five of last six games, with only win over Montana by 16. Cardinal is #304 experience team that is turning ball over 22.1% of time- they’re 2-2 vs teams outside top 200, with home loss to Eastern Washington. Denver is 4-6 vs schedule #307; Pioneers #123 experience team that is turning ball over 23.4% of time. Denver is 1-2 vs teams in top 125, losing by 27 at Colorado, 8 at Florida Gulf Coast. Summit League road underdogs are 14-19 vs spread; Pac-12 home favorites are 23-21.

NCAAB

Friday, December 15

Trend Report

TENNESSEE STATE @ NORTH CAROLINA A&T
    Tennessee State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
    Tennessee State is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road

EASTERN KENTUCKY @ CHARLESTON SOUTHERN
    Eastern Kentucky is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
    Eastern Kentucky is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games

ARKANSAS-LITTLE ROCK @ SAM HOUSTON STATE
    Arkansas-Little Rock is 2-10 SU in its last 12 games
    Arkansas-Little Rock is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road

MARYLAND-EASTERN SHORE @ CREIGHTON
    Creighton is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Creighton is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games

DARTMOUTH @ UIC
    Dartmouth is 7-15 SU in its last 22 games
    Dartmouth is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    UIC is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games

THOMAS @ SAMFORD
    Samford is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Samford is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games

SOUTH DAKOTA STATE @ COLORADO
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of South Dakota State's last 5 games on the road
    South Dakota State is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
    Colorado is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games at home
    Colorado is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games

DENVER @ STANFORD
    The total has gone OVER in 7 of Denver's last 10 games on the road
    Denver is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games
    Stanford is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Denver
    Stanford is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Denver

SIMON FRASER @ IDAHO
    Idaho is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Idaho is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games

UC DAVIS @ SAN FRANCISCO
    UC Davis is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
    San Francisco is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
    San Francisco is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games

NBA
    Dunkel

Friday, December 15

Detroit @ Indiana

Game 801-802
    December 15, 2017 @ 7:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Detroit
    Indiana
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Indiana
    by 1 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Indiana
    by 4 1/2
    207 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Detroit
    (+4 1/2); Over

Miami @ Charlotte

Game 803-804

Dunkel Rating:
    Miami
    Charlotte
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Charlotte
    by 1
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Charlotte
    by 5 1/2
    204 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Miami
    (+5 1/2); Under

LA Clippers @ Washington

Game 808-806

Dunkel Rating:
    LA Clippers
    Washington
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Washington
    by 12
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Washington
    by 9 1/2
    209 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Washington
    (-9 1/2); Under

Portland @ Orlando

Game 807-808

Dunkel Rating:
    Portland
    Orlando
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Portland
    by 7 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Portland
    No Line
    N/A
    Dunkel Pick:
    Portland
    N/A

Oklahoma City @ Philadelphia

Game 809-810

Dunkel Rating:
    Oklahoma City
    Philadelphia
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Philadelphia
    by 4
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Philadelphia
    by 1 1/2
    211 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Philadelphia
    (-1 1/2); Over

Utah @ Boston

Game 811-812
    December 15, 2017 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Utah
    Boston
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Boston
    by 10
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Boston
    by 5 1/2
    198 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Boston
    (-5 1/2); Under

Brooklyn @ Toronto

Game 813-814
    December 15, 2017 @ 7:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Brooklyn
    Toronto
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Toronto
    by 8
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Toronto
    by 11
    Dunkel Pick:
    Brooklyn
    (+11); Over

Chicago @ Milwaukee

Game 815-816
    December 15, 2017 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Chicago
    Milwaukee
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Milwaukee
    by 5
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Milwaukee
    by 8
    Dunkel Pick:
    Chicago
    (+8); Under

Atlanta @ Memphis

Game 817-818
    December 15, 2017 @ 8:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Atlanta
    Memphis
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Memphis
    by 9 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Memphis
    No Line
    N/A
    Dunkel Pick:
    Memphis
    N/A

New Orleans @ Denver

Game 819-820
    December 15, 2017 @ 9:05 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    New Orleans
    Denver
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Denver
    by 7 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Denver
    No Line
    N/A
    Dunkel Pick:
    Denver
    N/A

San Antonio @ Houston

Game 821-822
    December 15, 2017 @ 9:35 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    San Antonio
    Houston
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Houston
    by 4 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Houston
    by 8
    213 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    San Antonio
    (+8); Over

NBA
    Long Sheet

Friday, December 15

DETROIT (15 - 13) at INDIANA (16 - 12) - 12/15/2017, 7:05 PM
    DETROIT is 17-36 ATS (-22.6 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game since 1996.
    INDIANA is 215-160 ATS (+39.0 Units) on Friday nights since 1996.
    INDIANA is 28-13 ATS (+13.7 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
    INDIANA is 57-38 ATS (+15.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

INDIANA is 8-2 against the spread versus DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
    INDIANA is 8-2 straight up against DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
    5 of 10 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MIAMI (13 - 14) at CHARLOTTE (10 - 17) - 12/15/2017, 7:05 PM
    MIAMI is 27-14 ATS (+11.6 Units) on Friday nights over the last 3 seasons.
    MIAMI is 29-16 ATS (+11.4 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
    CHARLOTTE is 21-35 ATS (-17.5 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.

MIAMI is 9-7 against the spread versus CHARLOTTE over the last 3 seasons
    MIAMI is 9-7 straight up against CHARLOTTE over the last 3 seasons
    9 of 15 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

LA CLIPPERS (11 - 15) at WASHINGTON (15 - 13) - 12/15/2017, 7:05 PM
    WASHINGTON is 45-28 ATS (+14.2 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.
    WASHINGTON is 57-37 ATS (+16.3 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 3 seasons.
    WASHINGTON is 395-460 ATS (-111.0 Units) in home games since 1996.
    WASHINGTON is 149-193 ATS (-63.3 Units) on Friday nights since 1996.

LA CLIPPERS is 3-2 against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
    LA CLIPPERS is 4-1 straight up against WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
    4 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

PORTLAND (14 - 13) at ORLANDO (11 - 18) - 12/15/2017, 7:05 PM
    There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

ORLANDO is 2-2 against the spread versus PORTLAND over the last 3 seasons
    PORTLAND is 3-2 straight up against ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons
    4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

OKLAHOMA CITY (13 - 14) at PHILADELPHIA (14 - 13) - 12/15/2017, 7:05 PM
    OKLAHOMA CITY is 8-18 ATS (-11.8 Units) in all games this season.
    OKLAHOMA CITY is 8-18 ATS (-11.8 Units) in the first half of the season this season.
    OKLAHOMA CITY is 10-22 ATS (-14.2 Units) on Friday nights over the last 3 seasons.
    OKLAHOMA CITY is 26-43 ATS (-21.3 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.
    OKLAHOMA CITY is 7-18 ATS (-12.8 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
    PHILADELPHIA is 65-43 ATS (+17.7 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    PHILADELPHIA is 33-20 ATS (+11.0 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
    PHILADELPHIA is 30-13 ATS (+15.7 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
    PHILADELPHIA is 30-15 ATS (+13.5 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
    PHILADELPHIA is 21-10 ATS (+10.0 Units) off an upset win as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.
    PHILADELPHIA is 32-19 ATS (+11.1 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
    PHILADELPHIA is 39-71 ATS (-39.1 Units) in home games in December games since 1996.

PHILADELPHIA is 2-2 against the spread versus OKLAHOMA CITY over the last 3 seasons
    OKLAHOMA CITY is 4-0 straight up against PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
    4 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

UTAH (13 - 15) at BOSTON (24 - 6) - 12/15/2017, 7:35 PM
    UTAH is 14-26 ATS (-14.6 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
    BOSTON is 20-8 ATS (+11.2 Units) in all games this season.
    BOSTON is 20-8 ATS (+11.2 Units) in the first half of the season this season.

BOSTON is 2-1 against the spread versus UTAH over the last 3 seasons
    BOSTON is 3-1 straight up against UTAH over the last 3 seasons
    3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BROOKLYN (11 - 16) at TORONTO (18 - 8) - 12/15/2017, 7:35 PM
    TORONTO is 25-11 ATS (+12.9 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
    BROOKLYN is 9-0 ATS (+9.0 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.

TORONTO is 6-2 against the spread versus BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
    TORONTO is 8-0 straight up against BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
    5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CHICAGO (7 - 20) at MILWAUKEE (15 - 11) - 12/15/2017, 8:05 PM
    CHICAGO is 47-70 ATS (-30.0 Units) in road games in December games since 1996.
    CHICAGO is 270-324 ATS (-86.4 Units) in the first half of the season since 1996.
    CHICAGO is 11-23 ATS (-14.3 Units) on Friday nights over the last 3 seasons.
    MILWAUKEE is 393-457 ATS (-109.7 Units) in home games since 1996.

MILWAUKEE is 4-4 against the spread versus CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
    MILWAUKEE is 4-4 straight up against CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
    4 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ATLANTA (6 - 22) at MEMPHIS (8 - 20) - 12/15/2017, 8:05 PM

MEMPHIS is 2-2 against the spread versus ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
    ATLANTA is 3-1 straight up against MEMPHIS over the last 3 seasons
    3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NEW ORLEANS (15 - 14) at DENVER (15 - 13) - 12/15/2017, 9:05 PM

DENVER is 5-4 against the spread versus NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
    DENVER is 5-4 straight up against NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
    6 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

SAN ANTONIO (19 - 9) at HOUSTON (22 - 4) - 12/15/2017, 9:35 PM
    HOUSTON is 37-23 ATS (+11.7 Units) in the first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
    HOUSTON is 44-27 ATS (+14.3 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.
    SAN ANTONIO is 1018-891 ATS (+37.9 Units) in all games since 1996.
    SAN ANTONIO is 26-11 ATS (+13.9 Units) in December games over the last 3 seasons.
    SAN ANTONIO is 57-35 ATS (+18.5 Units) in the first half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
    SAN ANTONIO is 15-5 ATS (+9.5 Units) on Friday nights over the last 2 seasons.
    SAN ANTONIO is 209-147 ATS (+47.3 Units) off a upset loss as a favorite since 1996.

SAN ANTONIO is 8-6 against the spread versus HOUSTON over the last 3 seasons
    SAN ANTONIO is 10-4 straight up against HOUSTON over the last 3 seasons
    7 of 13 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NBA

Friday, December 15

Pacers won seven of last eight games with Detroit; Pistons are 0-5 vs spread in last five visits here. Over is 5-5 in last ten series games. Pistons snapped a 7-game losing streak last nite; they’re 8-4 vs spread as road underdogs- their last eight games all stayed under the total. Indiana won four of its last five games; they’re 5-2 as home favorites. Three of their last four games stayed under total.

Miami won five of its last seven games with the Hornets; they’re 2-3 vs spread in their last five visits to Charlotte. Eight of their last ten games stayed under the total. Miami is 3-5 in its last eight games; they’re 6-4 vs spread as road underdogs. Under is 8-1-1 in their last ten games. Charlotte lost eight of its last ten games; they’re 7-3 as home favorites. Under is 6-3-1 in their last ten games.

Home side won seven of last eight Clipper-Wizard games; LA is 2-3 vs spread in last five trips here. Eight of last ten series games went over the total. Clippers won their last three games, by 1-5-11 points; they’re 3-6 as road underdogs. Over is 5-3 in their last eight games. Washington is 5-6 in its last 11 games; they’re 4-7 as home favorites. Six of their last seven games stayed under total.

Portland won three of last four games with Orlando; they’re 1-4 vs spread in last five visits to the Magic Kingdom. Four of last five series games stayed under. Portland lost five of its last six games; they’re 3-2-1 as road underdogs. Five of their last seven games stayed under total. Orlando lost 14 of its last 17 games; they’re 1-6 as home favorites. Four of their last six games stayed under the total.

Thunder won last 10 games with Philly, but 76ers covered four of last six; OKC is 0-3 vs spread in last three visits here. Under is 8-1 in last nine series games. Thunder won five of their last seven games; they’re 4-11 vs spread on road, 1-0 as road underdogs. Four of their last six games stayed under the total. Philadelphia lost four of its last five games; they’re 6-4 as home favorites. Five of their last seven games stayed under total.

Celtics won eight of their last ten games with Utah; three of last four series games went over total. Jazz is 0-3-2 vs spread in last five visits to Beantown. Utah lost its last four games, by 6-11-17-3 points; they’re 3-5 as road underdogs. Five of their last seven games went over total. Boston won 22 of last 25 games; they’re 8-3-2 vs spread as home favorites. Over is 6-4 in their last ten games.

Raptors won their last eight games with Brooklyn; under is 4-2 in last six series games. Nets are 3-2 vs spread in last five visits to Canada. Nets are 5-4 in their last nine games; they covered their last eight games as a road underdog. Five of their last six games stayed under the total. Toronto won seven of its last eight games; they’re 5-5 as home favorites. Five of their last seven games went over the total.

Bucks won three of last four games with Chicago; four of last six series games stayed under the total. Bulls are 3-2 vs spread in last five visits to Wisconsin. Chicago won its last four games, covered its last five; they’re 3-6-1 as road underdogs. Three of their last four games went over total. Milwaukee won six of its last eight games; they’re 6-5 as home favorites. Eight of their last ten games went over total.

Hawks won three of last four games with Memphis; they’re 3-2 vs spread in last five visits here. Six of last seven series games stayed under total. Atlanta lost six of its last eight games; they’re 7-2 vs spread in last nine games as a road dog. Four of their last five games went over the total. Memphis lost five in row, 16 of last 17 games; they’re 2-7 as home favorites. Under is 10-4 in their last 14 games.

Pelicans lost three of their last four games with Denver; they’re 2-2 vs spread in their last four games in this building. Over is 7-3 in last ten series games. New Orleans is 4-6 in its last ten games; they’re 5-4 vs spread as road underdogs. their last nine games went over the total. Denver lost four of its last six games; they’re 6-4 as home favorites. Four of their last six games went over.

Spurs won seven of last nine games with Houston; they’re 4-1 vs spread in last five games in this building. Four of last six series games went over the total. San Antonio won eight of tis last ten games; they’re 3-2 as road underdogs. Five of their last seven games stayed under the total. Houston won its last 11 games; they’re 6-6 vs spread as home favorites. Three of their last four games went over total.