RISK: 11 UNITS

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    CleInsidersports

NHL
    Islanders/Blue Jackets UNDER 6

VSI NBA

NBA BASKETBALL

4 Unit Play. Take #506 Cleveland -9.5 over Los Angeles Lakers (8:05p.m., Thursday December 14)
    I really wanted to play the OVER in this game but could lay the 219 but tonight in Cleveland, Ohio I see King James and crew blowout the young Lakers. I know the Lakers have played well in their last two games but I'm sorry Lakers fans those two wins were not against the caliber team that the Cavs will have on the floor. In the beginning of the second half King James will take over and I see the Cavs having no problem winning this game by double-digits

Maximospicks
    Top Play
    NBA Golden st Over 212.5

Best Bet
    NFL Colts Over 40.5
    NHL Vegas Over 6

VSI NHL

NHL HOCKEY

4 Unit Play. Take #6 Under 5.5 -125 Buffalo at Philadelphia (7:05p.m., Thursday December 134)
    (Sorry posted 6 instead of 5.5 - as this total was NEVER 6) This play tonight on the frozen pond is all on the play of the Buffalo Sabres and tonight I see the Flyers control this game from the start. Buffalo last 16 games they have won only 3 games and in those 16 games the Sabres are scoring an average of 1.8 goals per game. Both teams have trending UNDER games as the Sabres have hit 3-straight and 7 out 10 while the Flyers have gone 2-3-1 O/U in their last 6 games. The Flyers will have Brian Elliott in the net tonight and I see him having another stellar start in the net and the Sabres will most likely have Robin Lehner. Lehner last 3-starts for the Sabres all 3 of them have gone UNDER the total and tonight in Philly this game stays way under. Buffalo is 1-10-1 O/U against Eastern Conference teams and again the Sabres will have struggle putting the puck in the net.

Ferrringo

2-Unit Play. Take #514 USC (-14.5) over Santa Clara (10 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 14)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 140.5 Santa Clara at USC (10 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 14)
    This is a must-win for USC. They've dropped three straight games, two of them close to home, and any confidence that these guys had coming into the season has to be a little rattled. But they've been off since last Friday and the Trojans should be set to lay the wood to a weaker in-state foe. Santa Clara hasn't faced a team from a Big Six conference yet. Their best opponent has been Nevada, a team of similar size and skill to USC. Well, Santa Clara lost that one by 30. AT home. They have also lost by double-digits to Idaho and Sam Houston State so they can get rolled here if USC wants to. The Trojans need a big win to get themselves back on track in the next two weeks prior to the start of Pac-12 play. They won't be taking anything for granted and it should lead to a 20-plus point win in this game.

3-Unit Play. Take #515 South Dakota (-11.5) over Northern Arizona (8:30 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 14)
    I don't see any reason why this game wouldn't be a blowout. Northern Arizona lost by 12 points at home to a Division II team this year. They are one of the worst teams in the country on both ends of the court, ranked No. 341 in shooting while making a pathetic 38.4 percent of their shots and also ranked No. 340 in field goal defense while allowing opponents to make 50 percent of their shots. The Lumberjacks shoot just 28.9 percent from 3-point range and on average they've been outscored by 16.2 points per game. Northern Arizona has faced four teams rated in the Top 150. They have lost by 34, 35, 22 and 28 points. I don't see any reason they can't lost this one by 15. South Dakota has faced four teams rated No. 250 or lower and they have won those games by 28, 13, 28 and 19 points. I think they roll in this one.

2-Unit Play. Take #517 Texas Southern (+20) over Baylor (8:30 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 14)
    I think this is a few too many points. Baylor is pretty beat up right now. They were down to six players at practice last week and they only beat D-II Randall by 23 last Saturday. Yes, Baylor is much bigger and stronger than Texas Southern. But this game definitely means more to the smaller in-state school. And the Tigers, who have yet to win a game, have tested themselves against the toughest schedule in college basketball. Texas Southern is 0-9. But just two teams - Kansas and Gonzaga - have beaten this team by more than 20 points. They have hung tough against Washington State, Syracuse, Clemson and Oregon. They lost by 26 here last year. But by just 13 in this matchup the season before. Southern has a solid one-two punch in UMass transfer Donte Clark (17.3 PPG) and sophomore spark plug Demontrae Jefferson (22.0). They also have just enough size to keep this one respectable. I think they can make the 20 stick.

Indian Cowboy

4-Unit Play. #508. Take Minnesota Timberwolves -10.5 over Sacramento Kings (Thursday @ 8:05pm est) (You can easily find -10 at William Hill and Wynn)
    The Miami Heat do not hold on for us despite leading big at the half and leading by 9 heading into the 4th quarter, but nevertheless, it's a long season and we are on a 11-4 run currently for +$1890 so hopefully we can pick up a win today as we continue and enjoy working hard for you everyday. We have a team here in the Timberwolves who is not very happy about losing to another young team in the Sixers in their last game. It would have been the first time in ages if this team could have reeled off 3 straigth wins and they failed to do that. Karl Anthony Towns took the loss especially hard as he fouled a player late in the game and blamed himself for the loss and we like Minnesota who is still angry from that loss losing as a 6 point favorite at home to come out highly focused against an inconsistent Kings team. Minnesota did beat a Dallas team who is playing well right now by 5 points, beat a tough Clippers team on the road who are playing better as well and beat New Orleans by 20 points on the road. The Kings beat this team by 6 points the last time they played the, Minnesota remembers that, comes off a win against Phoenix scoring 99 points and are in for a let down here as they are the 30th best offese in the league and 27th in opposing teams field goal shooting percentage, let's roll with Minnesota here at home.

4-Unit Play. #518. Take Over 141.5 Baylor vs. Texas Southern (Thursday @ 8:30pm est)
    You might wonder why we haven't had a step-out in a few days even though we are at a season high but that is simply because the goal is to maximize units and minimize losses if possible, that is why we take great pride in now making sure that every client who has ever purchased IC College Basketball since 2007 has been shown a profit and we have posted +$23,000 in profit since then and sit at 26-15 for +$4800 on the season. Per this selection, we roll with the Over here as Baylor hooks up against Texas Southern in what should be a game that Baylor wants to lay the law the wood down here simply because Texas Southern is another Texas school as Baylor likes to do that to in-state rivals. This is a Texas Southern led by Mike Davis (who makes $200,000 year salary) who has taken a modest salary to help build this program and they have been going on the road all year to the likes of Gonzaga, Ohio State, Syracuse, Kansas, Clemson, Oakland and Oregon to start their year (ouch). So don't use the fact this team does not have a win against them because they should be much better when conference play starts. But, per this game, they run into a Baylor team who does well against teams outside the top 200 and Texas Southern is a decent shooting team who will continue to get up for this game as they have done for all the other games as this team only lost by 6 to Oregon and 7 to Clemson (scoring 77 points on them). Therefore, look for this game to likely go over the posted total today.

Vernon Croy

NHL

6*- Columbus
    5*- Washington

Vernon Croy

7-Unit Play. Take #507-508 Sacramento/Minnesota GAME TOTAL OVER 203 (Thursday, December 14th at 8:00 PM ET)
    Take Sacramento/Minnesota GAME TOTAL OVER as my 7-Unit NBA Smash for Thursday night. This pick falls into one of my top NBA systems and I have this game flying over the posted total tonight with 215 to 225 total points according to my analytics. Opponents have shot 39.3% from beyond the arc against the Kings on the road this season and 49.4% against them overall on the road this season. The Kings are also one of the better 3-point shooting teams knocking down 38.1% as a team this season from beyond the arc, and they have shot 46.4% as a team over their last 5 games. Opponents have averaged 107.3 ppg against the Kings on the road this season and the Timberwolves have averaged 107.3 ppg as a team this season while shooting 46.8% as a team. The last 3 games played between these two teams in Minnesota the average total score was 221 points and the O/U is 4-1 for the Kings in their last 5 road games when playing a team with a win rate above .600 at home. The O/U is 6-0 for the Timberwolves in their last 6 games after a loss and the O/U is 31-15-1 for the Timberwolves in their last 47 games after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game. Play the OVER as we move to 13-6 the last 25 days in the NBA.

2-Unit Play. Take #513 Santa Clara +15 over USC (Thursday, December 14th at 10:00 PM ET)
    Take Santa Clara ATS as my 2-Unit CBB Smash for Thursday night. This pick falls into one of my top CBB systems and the Broncos are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games against a Pac-12 opponent. The Bulldogs have shot 49.4% as a team over their last 5 games while averaging 75.4 ppg and USC has shot just 40.1% as a team at home this season. I expect a much closer game than many might think tonight. Play Santa Clara ATS as we move to 6-0 & 17-7 71% the last 26 days in CBB.

Indian Cowboy

NBA -Minnesota -10.5
    CBB. Baylor/Texas over 141.5

Brandon Lang 40 Dime
    broncos -2.5

NORTH Coast Marquee UNDER Den/Colts

Arthur Ralph Trophy play is UNDER 41 Colts/Bronco's Free Play Nets -1 1/2

MVP Lock Club

Denver Broncos -2.5

PURE LOCK

USC -14.5
    Minn wild-109

Stephen nover

2* Underdog game of week

Buffalo +156

Sports Cash System - 12/14/17

Main: Broncos -2.5 (2)

Extras:
    Pistons -3.5 (4)
    Cavs -9.5 (4)
    Nets -1.5 (4)
    Last edited by Can'tPickAWinner; 12-14-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Worlds worst

NHL

Islanders
    Ducks
    Oilers

Wayne Root

Millionaire-Colts

IWS Member