Boston -5

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Mike Davis

7U NBA Play Friday

over 213 hou/sa

Stevewins
    CBB
    8:00 South Dakota St +4.5 (Underdog Outright Winner)
    8:00 Creighton -34 (Steamroller Blowout -45)
    11:00 UC Davis +6 (Underdog Outright Winner)

CleInsidersports

NBA
    Heat/Hornets U204
    Bucks -8

NHL
    Hurricanes ML (-160)

NFAC

CFB
    Mt Union +3.5 -125 750
    ND State -20.5 500

ASI

NCAAB
    PATRICK- December Record (11-7-0 +3.35)
    Creighton -36 MD Eastern Shore (8PM)
    UC Davis +3.5 San Francisco (11PM)
    NHL
    LUCAS- December Record (8-2-0 +5.56)
    San Jose Sharks -143 Vancouver Canucks (10PM)
    JEFF- December Record (10-4-0 +4.83)
    Carolina Hurricanes /Buffalo Sabres UNDER 5.5 -135 (7PM)

NBA
    PATRICK- December Record (11-4-0 +5.55)
    Denver Nuggets +1 New Orleans Pelicans (9pm)
    Los Angeles Clippers +10 Washington Wizards (7pm)
    JEFF- December Record (9-10-0 -1.95)
    Brooklyn Nets /Toronto Raptors OVER 218.5 (730PM)

Money Makers (Jimmy Rogers)

Fri Dec 15th, 2017 7:05pm EST

8 Unit Side Play ยท [807] Portland Trail Blazers

Sports Cash System - 12/15/17

Main: Hornets -2.5 (2)

Extras:
    Celtics -6 (1)
    Bulls +8 (1)
    Rockets -7.5 (1)

Worlds Worst Picker

Ncaab
    Colorado

Nhl
    Kings
    Buffalo
    Detroit

TONY CROSS
    NYR over LOS
    TIER 2 OF 3

JM
    NBA system bet:
    Utah {C} bet - This is an official bet

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tPickAWinner View Post
    Mike Davis

7U NBA Play Friday

over 213 hou/sa
    Mike Davis

7-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 213 San Antonio at Houston (Friday, December 15th at 9:30 p.m.)
    This is a great situation for an 'Over' play. The Rockets are a high powered offense and they are on national tv against one of their biggest rivals. I look for Houston to score points at will once again and I look for the Spurs to match them for most of the night.
    Houston is averaging 114.8 ppg and they don't have to shoot great percentages to get to that number. They are averaging 120.7 ppg in their last three games and I look for them to come out firing tonight against San Antonio. Their ability to play the pick and roll and get easy baskets at the rim, or find an open shooter, is the key to their offense. Harden is the best offensive player in the league, and the Rockets' offense doesn't fall off when he's out of the game because they have a great rotation pattern and Chris Paul runs the offense when Harden needs a rest. It really is a thing of beauty and they are a lot of fun to watch. The numbers suggest that they are better defensively this season but I don't find that to be the case. They have allowed 112.0 ppg in their last three games and I look for the Spurs to get good shots anytime they want it.
    San Antonio has their best player back and I look for Kawhi to make a difference in this basketball game tonight. He has the ability to go for 35 points and I look for him to make a huge impact tonight. The offense has been running through Lamarcus Aldridge and he is certainly a matchup problem for the Rockets. This will be a game that consists of both teams getting easy buckets. The Spurs are known for their defense but even they can't stop the Rockets' offense.
    I won't be shocked to see this game sail over the total midway through the fourth quarter. The Rockets are as good of an offensive team as I can remember in the past 20 years. The Spurs are loaded with talent and depth as well and they will match Houston's offensive production.
    Take Over
    Best of luck -- Mike

Worlds Worst Picker

NBA

Charlotte
    Utah
    Toronto
    Chicago

VSI NBA

NBA BASKETBALL

4 Unit Play. Take #810 Philadelphia -1 over Oklahoma City (7:05p.m., Friday December 15 ESPN)
    Huge matchup tonight at the Wells Fargo Center as the Philadelphia 76ers welcome the OKC Thunder and this game will be exciting to watch. The OKC Thunder comes to Philly off a big road win over the Pacers 100-95 and the Thunder have won 5 out of their last 7 games. The 76ers have struggled as of late but they did beat the T-Wolves on the road in overtime on Tuesday and tonight the 76ers are expected to get back R. Covington. Early this morning Joel Embiid for the Sixers was announced questionable for tonight's game but I see him playing and the bright spot of that 'Breaking News' this morning is that we got a better betting number for tonight. Tonight I see Embiid playing and tonight I will trust the process and cash a big ticket with Philly. OKC is 1-9 ATS in their last 10 road games and the 76ers are 8-1 ATS when playing on 2-days rest and I see a big game from Ben Simmons with a Philly 'W'.

VSI NHL

NHL HOCKEY

4 Unit Play. Take #59 Under 5.5 -120 San Jose at Vancouver (9:05p.m., Friday December 15)
    San Jose played last night and got a victory over Calgary winning 3-2 (game went under) and tonight I see the Sharks playing another close game. Last night the Sharks had Aaron Dell in the net and tonight the Sharks will have Martin Jones in the net. The Canucks get this game at home and the Canucks will look to snap out of a 4-game losing streak and in this losing streak they have struggled putting the puck in the net. In their 4 losses the Canucks have a total of 5 goals and if they struggle to score tonight I see this game staying UNDER. San Jose is 2-9 O/U in their last 11 road games and the Canucks are 8-18-8 O/U against Pacific division teams. Also, throw in that the last 6 meetings between these two teams 4 of them have gone UNDER.

SPS NBA

4-Unit Play. Take #810 Philadelphia (-1.5) over Oklahoma City (7 p.m., Friday, Dec. 15)

We love Philly in this spot. OKC had an emotional game in Indiana as it was the return of Paul George on Wednesday, and Carmelo returns to NY tomorrow night. This Philly game couldn't have come at a worse time for them. Philly is all about this game, wanting to make a statement, while the Thunder have to try and get up for this game, and then play in an even more emotional game tomorrow. This is the game they lose, and quite handily at that. Philly is rounding out to form a nice team and they won't have any trouble with OKC tonight. OKC is not a good bet on the road as they are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 road games. Philly is rested and ready, which is a good thing for Philly backers as they are 8-1 ATS in their last nine games when playing on two days rest. Take the home team in this contest.

Best of Luck - Strike Point Sports

Vernon Croy

7-Unit Play. Take #825 UC Davis +4 over San Francisco (Friday, December 15th at 11:00 PM ET)
    Take UC Davis ATS as my 7-Unit CBB Smash for Friday night. This pick falls into one of my top CBB systems and I have the Aggies winning this game outright by 3 to 8 points so we are getting a great line here tonight. The Aggies are 5-0-2 ATS in their last 7 non-conference games and they are actually the superior the overall team here tonight. The Aggies are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 road games and 11-2-3 ATS in their last 16 games overall. The Dons are just 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games and just 1-6 ATS in their last 7 non-conference games. The Dons are also 0-8 ATS in their last 8 games when playing a team with a winning record and 9-30-1 ATS in their last 40 games against a Big West opponent. The Aggies are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog and they are 3-1 SU in those 4 games. The Aggies have allowed just 62.8 ppg over their last 5 games with opponents shooting just 35.7% against them. The Dons have allowed 71.2 ppg over their last 5 games and 69 ppg at home this season. The Dons are a very bad shooting team knocking down just 39.1% as a team this season while the Aggies have shot 47% as a team this season, and 49.8% on the road. The Dons will have an advantage on the boards tonight with the size advantage, however the Aggies have the speed advantage and they have also shot 41% from beyond the arc as a team this season. I expect a huge game from Moneke and Onyebalu tonight for the Aggies Play UC Davis ATS as we move to 6-1 my last 7 CBB plays.

Paul Leiner:
    4-0 last night and 2500* Broncos cruise past the Colts. Tonight I have a NBA game I am on. Lets keep making money. Thanks and goodluck.

1500* NBA Sixers -2
    100* NBA Celtics -5.5
    100* CBB Over 130 UC Davis/San Francisco

JR ODONNELL

3* San Jose -145

3* GOM
    Denver-1

Big Al NBA on Sixers
    Spreitzer College Hoops on UC Davis