Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2345 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Plays Friday 12/29/17

Arthur Ralph Super Pick Northwestern -7,Gold Keys Ohio St -7, New Mex St + 4 1/2, FREEONE Wake Forest -3

C Jordan 3000 pick on Northwestern

Mario Rojas's picks (CandelaDeportiva)

#248 Wake Forest over 32.5 half *2500

NORTH Coast 5* BGOY Northwestern, Triple Marquee Over the total Wake Forest gm, TOP Opinion New Mex State

Millerlocks

3:00 PM EST NCAAF

NC STATE VS. ARIZONA STATE

PICK: NC STATE -6.5 (-115)

RISK: 11 UNITS

7:08 PM EST NBA
    HOUSTON ROCKETS VS. WASHINGTON WIZARDS

PICK: WASHINGTON WIZARDS +2 (-110)

8:08 PM EST NBA
    DALLAS MAVERICKS VS. NEW ORLEANS PELICANS

PICK: NEW ORLEANS PELICANS -6.5 (-110)

8:30 PM EST NCAAF
    USC VS. OHIO STATE

PICK: OVER 64.5 (-110)

9:00 PM EST NCAAB
    KANSAS STATE VS. IOWA STATE

PICK: KANSAS STATE (-128)

9:00 PM EST NCAAB
    KANSAS VS. TEXAS

PICK: TEXAS +5 (-110)

10:08 PM EST NBA
    PHOENIX SUNS VS. SACRAMENTO KINGS

PICK: PHOENIX SUNS +2.5 (-105)

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    MVP Lock Club

NCAAF: Ohio State -8

Derek Hayes

$100 Over 64.5 USC/Ohio St

Bondi

3* Wake Forest, NC State

M OTTO

CFB

20* Big O-NC State -6.5 -110

Billy Coleman

NBA
    3* #805/806 Indiana/Chicago under 208.5

Banker sports NC st over

Windy city
    northwestern

Hottest Newsletter Bowl System

2017-18 Pointwise & Gold Sheet Newsletters Bowl Agreements - 14-4 so far, 5 games going today December 29:

Troy (W)
    GA State (W)
    Boise St (W)
    Mid Tenn (W)
    Marshall (W)
    FAU (W)
    LA Tech (W)

UAB (L)
    South Fl (W)
    Toledo (L)
    Fresno St (W)
    Utah (W)
    Duke (W)
    Kansas St (W)

Southern Miss (L)
    Boston College (L)
    Stanford (W)
    Michigan State (W)
    Wake Forest
    Arizona St
    Nortwestern
    New Mexico St
    USC
    Free Heber! Heber Carl Jentzsch, 82, President of the Church of Scientology International, is believed to be held in a Scientology prison (RPF). He has not been seen since 2005.

WINNERS PATH
    OHIO STATE

regular
    northwestern

The coach
    lock
    nc state

Lee Sterling

25 Texas A&M over
    25 Arizona St over
    20 Utah St

Gavazzi

6% NM ST
    4% WF
    3%'s on NC ST, NW, USC

Brandon Lang

150 Dimes - USC plus 9 and a half
    Free Heber! Heber Carl Jentzsch, 82, President of the Church of Scientology International, is believed to be held in a Scientology prison (RPF). He has not been seen since 2005.

Goodfella anyone?

Ferringo

1-Unit Play. Take #825 West Virginia (-2.5) over Oklahoma State (7 p.m., Friday, Dec. 29)
    There's a reason that WVU is favored in this game. Oklahoma State wants to run. But the Mountaineers have been running - and defending - a lot longer than the Cowboys. West Virginia is not at all rattled about playing on the road in league play and their two senior stars, Jevon Carter and Daxter Miles, will set the tempo. Oklahoma State is off to a nice start thanks to an easy schedule. But they are not as tough as West Virginia. And I'll back the tougher team here.

1-Unit Play. #828 Take Appalachian State (-3.5) over Texas State (7:30 p.m., Friday, Dec. 29)

2-Unit Play. Take #829 UT-Arlington (-4) over Coastal Carolina (7 p.m., Friday, Dec. 29)
    This Coastal Carolina team isn't bad. They are better than their record suggests and they have near misses against South Carolina, Wake Forest and Charleston. However, as good as they are they aren't as good as Arlington. The Mavericks have the two best players on the floor in Erick Neal and Kevin Hervey. They don't have the size to match the Mavs and Arlington has already tested itself with road games at Alabama, Creighton and Northern Iowa. I'm noticing an early conference season trend. So I will keep backing the better team.

2-Unit Play. Take #837 UL-Lafayette (-10.5) over UA-Little Rock (8 p.m., Friday, Dec. 29)
    Lafayette can score in a range that Little Rock can't. The Cajuns are coming off a blowout loss that was their worst showing of the season. I expect them to bounce back and to be completely motivated for this game. Lafayette beat Iowa and they have wrecked all the teams rated 250 or lower that they've played. Arkansas-Little Rock is in a major tailspin. They haven't won a game against a D-I team since Thanksgiving and they have gotten floored by any of the better team they've faced. These guys are awful. They can't shoot, they can't score, and if they are hoping that defense will save them in this game they are mistaken.

1-Unit Play. #841 Take Georgia Southern (Pk) over Troy (8 p.m., Friday, Dec. 29)

7-Unit Play. Take #845 Kansas State (-1) over Iowa State (9 p.m., Friday, Dec. 29)
    I can't believe where this number opened. I thought that the Wildcats would be small favorites in this game. Instead they opened as small underdogs. That's muscle memory. That line was out of deference to how good Iowa State has been and how good they've been at home for the rest of this decade. But this isn't the same Iowa State team. But the market has corrected itself and this is exactly where I thought this number would come out at. And, in fact, it has because these guys aren't any good at all. It is great that they have won nine games in a row. But this team has faced a feeble schedule and their best wins have come against Iowa and Boise State. Hardly a murderer's row. Kansas State hasn't played anyone either. But I've seen enough of this team to know that they are just flat-out better than Iowa State. Kansas State has better guards - and guard play is what Iowa State hangs its hat on - and the Wildcats are much bigger and stronger in the post. It is going to be a long conference season for Iowa State. And I don't think they will get off to a good start. The wrong team is favored in this one and Kansas State will find a way to grind out a six-point win here.

1-Unit Play. Take #847 Kansas (-2.5) over Texas (9 p.m., Friday, Dec. 29)

2-Unit Play. Take #851 Washington (+11) over USC (10:30 p.m., Friday, Dec. 29)
    I have been all over USC to start this season. But even I think that this is too many points for them. They've flexed against mid-major teams but the Trojans have not been good at all against teams from major conferences, losing three of their four games against them this year. Washington is vastly improved and this team was good enough to win in Phog Allen this year. The Huskies have enough talent to at least put up a fight in this game. And with this spread that's all they need to do.

2-Unit Play. Take #853 Washington State (+14) over UCLA (11 p.m., Friday, Dec. 29)
    You never know what you are going to get from Washington State. This is a team that beat St. Mary's and San Diego State but lost to UC-Davis and UTEP. Ernie Kent's team is all over the map. But what the hell has UCLA done this year to justify being such a big favorite? I think the Bruins stink. And they are coming off a win over Kentucky so they are poised for a letdown. I just think that this is too many points to lay out against a team that the Bruins are completely unfamiliar with and that they don't have a massive athleticism advantage over. Washington State can lose by nine and everyone can walk away happy.

1-Unit Play. #862 Take Niagara (+3) over Iona (7 p.m., Friday, Dec. 29)
    I think that Niagara is a live home dog here. Iona doesn't play well on the road because they don't defend. And the Purple Eagles have a pair of high scoring guards that will be able to go point-for-point with Iona's backcourt.

3-Unit Play. Take #863 Idaho (-2.5) over North Dakota (8 p.m., Friday, Dec. 29)
    North Dakota was one of the biggest overachievers in college basketball last year. They are coming back to earth this season though and haven't beaten a D-I team since Nov. 14. These guys aren't playing well on either end of the floor and I think that they will get lit up here. Idaho is one of the most experienced teams in the country. And they haven't lost to a team rated No. 200 or lower this year. Idaho went on the road and demolished a decent Western Michigan team by 30. I think they can do the same here. Idaho has revenge for losing to North Dakota in the Big Sky Tournament last year and they were blown out by 23 in their last trip up here. Idaho is going to be extremely focused for this game. They are bigger, better, more experienced and more motivated. They should get this win.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #855 Colorado (+9.5) over Oregon State (11 p.m.) AND Take #837 UL-Lafayette (-5.5) over UA-Little Rock (8 p.m.)
    Carpe diem. Good luck.