Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Plays Friday 12/29/17

Stephen Nover's Bowl Game of the Year

NC State vs Arizona State

NC State - 6.5 (-110)

North Carolina State is a superior team to Arizona State. Now throw in the Sun Devils coaching upheaval and I see North Carolina State winning this game by more than a touchdown. The Wolfpack were in national playoff contention, but couldn't beat Notre Dame and Clemson. No shame in that. The Wolfpack aren't in that elite class. But they are a level higher than Arizona State. North Carolina State has bowl experience winning bowl games in two of the past three seasons. The Wolfpack field one of the most experienced teams in the country with 22 seniors. These seniors have accomplished going to a bowl three straight seasons so they want to end their college careers on a high note. Ryan Finley threw for more than 3,000 yards for North Carolina State this season while completing nearly 64 percent of his passes. He has a deep group of receivers, who can take advantage of Arizona State's 118th pass defense. The Sun Devils ranked 88th in scoring defense allowing 31.2 points per game. North Carolina State's defense is much stronger giving up fewer than 25 points per game and ranking 28th in run defense. The Wolfpack have a stout defensive line and ASU allowed the 10th-most sacks in the country. The kicker here is Arizona State's coaching situation. The Sun Devils fired Todd Graham and hired Herm Edwards, which was a bizarre hire in my opinion. The Sun Devils' offensive coordinator, Billy Napier, and defensive coordinator, Phil Bennett, then left the program. Napier departed to accept the head coaching job at Louisiana-Lafayette and Bennett left for personal reasons. So newcomer Edwards doesn't have either of his coordinators.
    Last edited by bmd1803; 12-28-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Pick Made: Dec 14 2017 1:54PM PST
    KEN THOMSON | CFB SIDE FRI, 12/29/17 - 8:30 PM
    255 Southern Cal 7.5 (-110) Westgate vs 256 Ohio St.
    triple-dime bet
    Analysis:
    Not betting this one with my heart as I‚ have been an SC fan for 45 plus years. I thought Ohio State and USC were overrated from the get go and I was right. I still think Penn State was the best team in the Big Ten this year. Meanwhile the Trojans had several significant injuries especially on the offensive line and that accounted for a lot of forced and hurried throws from QB Sam Darnold.
    The Running Backs are healthy now and Ronald Jones and Stephen Carr are as solid a tandem as there is in the country. WR Burnette leads a deep receiving corp that has grown up over the season with several key pass catchers missing time throughout the year.
    The Defense led by signal caller MLB Cam Smith is steady. Not great but still physical. Nwosu is one of those freakish athletes that will get after JT Barrett. Although Barrett played his best quarter of football in the 4th quarter at home vs. Penn State in the 39-38 Buckeye win, I still think he is very inconsistent and will be under duress all game from SC. For OSU RB Dobbins is a special talent and receivers Campbell, Hill, McLaurin, Dixon & Victor make up a solid quintet for JT to throw to, yet they still have struggled time and again against quality competition.
    Nick Bosa will provide a steady pass rush on Darnold but Sam will rely on flare passes and runs away from Bosa to open things up for downfield big plays to Burnette, Mitchell, Vaughns, Pittman & tight end Petite. I think the Trojans win the game. Buckeyes thought they were going to the play-off after win over Wiscinsin in Big Ten Title Game...SC knew they weren't getting in but will look to show why there should be at least an 8 game play-off! - NOTE- Still a chance Porter Gustin could play for Southern Cal on the Defensive Line and that would be a Big Welcome back to one of their best defensive assets!

Dave Cokin:

256 Ohio St -7

Dave Essler

3* GOY: Arizona State Over

Spartan

3* NC State

FAT JACK? THANKS

SSI Wins Picks

Risked 5 units to win 4.63*Utah State -4 -108*vs New Mexico State
    Risked 5 units to win 4.81*USC +7.5 -104*vs Ohio State

SSI Wins Parlays Lifestyle
    Parlays through January 1st.

WVU +7/Duke ML/KSU -6.5 (3 UNITS)-NCAAF
    Iowa ML/Arizona ML/Texas ML (4 UNITS)-NCAAF
    Navy ML/OSU ML/TCU ML (4 UNITS-NCAAF
    WSU ML/Wake Forest ML/ASU ML (3 UNITS)-NCAAF
    USC ML/Louisville ML/Iowa State ML (2.5 UNITS)-NCAAF
    Washington/Wisconsin (6.5 UNITS)-NCAAF
    Oklahoma ML/Clemson ML (11 UNITS)-NCAAF

Quote Originally Posted by pirrana View Post
    FAT JACK? THANKS

Texas A&M

Texas A&M over

Ohio State

From Huddle Up Sports.
    Friday
    Guaranteed Bowl 750,000* Lock:
    USC +7'

Best Bets

Utah State -4 Bowl
    Kentucky +8 Bowl
    NC State -7 Bowl
    Oklahoma State +3 College BB
    Kentucky -6 College BB
    USC covers or Saturday is free

From Huddle Up Sports.
    Double High Roller Totals
    NC State/Arizona State over 59'
    USC/Ohio State over 65
    Best Bet Totals:
    Texas AM/Wake Forest under 65'
    Kentucky/Northwestern over 51
    Utah State/N Mexico State under 63

From Huddle Up Sports.
    $100 Special Info Game:
    Wake Forest -3
    Covers or next $100 SPECIAL info winner is free

Rafael Esparza (VSI)

3 Unit Play. Take #248 Wake Forest -3 over Texas A&M (1:00p.m., Friday December 29 ESPN - Belk Bowl)

Texas A&M next year will have Jimbo Fisher as their new head coach but too bad they won't have him on the sideline in Bank of America Stadium Friday afternoon. Both teams come into this bowl game with a 7-5 record and I hoping we will see the same Wake Forest team that beat NC State because if we do I see the Demon Deacons taking this Belk Bowl. Demon Deacons QB John Wolford will spread the ball around Friday afternoon and with the coaching change the Aggies had before this game I see Wake Forest pulling this game out in the second half. Wake Forest is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 bowl games and the Demon Deacons are 8-2 ATS against a team with a winning record. The A&M Aggies are 3-8 ATS their last 11 bowl games and 5-16 folowing a SU loss.

2 Unit Play. Take #249 Over 59.5 NC State vs Arizona St (3:00p.m., Friday December 29 CBS - Sun Bowl)

Friday late afternoon if we see the same Arizona St Sun Devils team that finished the season with a 42-30 win over Arizona and 40-24 win over Oregon St then Friday we should have no problem hitting this over play. NC State last three road games their defense gave up 30 points to Wake Forest and 35 to Notre Dame and I see the Wolfpack giving up some points to the Sun Devils. NC State is 5-0 O/U in their last 5 bowl games and the ASU Sun Devils are 5-1 O/U in their last 6 bowl games.

3 Unit Play. Take #252 Northwestern -7.5 over Kentucky (4:30p.m., Friday December 29 ESPN - Music City Bowl)

Two teams that ended the season totally opposite as the Kentucky Wildcats dropped 3 out of their last 4 games and their last 2 games their offense was M.I.A. The Wildcats of Northwestern comes to Nashville riding a 7-game win streak and the Wildcats ended the season going 9-3 ATS. Give me the Big 10 in this matchup as I see the Wildcats grabbing another bowl victory. Kentucky is 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games and the Northwestern Wildcats are 16-5 ATS in their last 21 games.

4 Unit Play. Take #254 New Mexico St +4.5 over Utah St (5:30p.m., Friday December 29 CBSC - Arizona Bowl)

The Arizona Bowl will have a pair of 6-6 teams but Friday night I see the New Mexico St Aggies coming out on top in Tucson, Arizona. Utah St barely made bowl eligible but they got to big cupcake games against Idaho St and San Jose St and yes I know the Utah St ended the season with some W's but overall I New Mexico St being the better team. New Mexico St hasn't been to a bowl game since 1960 and NMSU are pumped for this game and getting plus points in Tucson I see NMSU winning big. New Mexico St is 6-0-1 ATS against non-conference games and the Utah St Aggies are 2-9 ATS against Sun Belt conference teams.

3 Unit Play. Take #255 USC +7.5 over Ohio St (8:30p.m., Friday December 29 ESPN - Cotton Bowl)

A Rose Bowl matchup being played in the Cotton Bowl at AT&T Stadium Friday night. This game will be won by either QB and I know USC QB Sam Darnold struggled in the beginning of the season but he played well at the end of the season. Both teams come into this game riding winning streaks but I see USC keeping this game close for 4 quarters and whoever wins this game will only win by a field goal. It would not shock me to see USC quarterback Darnold have a big game like Baker Mayfield did against Ohio St. Ohio St is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 non-conference games and again I see this game being close for all four quarters.

Marc Lawrence

20-3 ATS Awesome Angle Cotton Bowl Monster Blowout Play!

Ohio State

Ocal Sports

NCAAB(9) Michigan State Over 136(9) Iona Over 161.5
    (5) Texas State Under 141.5
    (5) Kansas -2
    (10) Eastern Washington @ Northern Colorado Over 148
    (5) Washington @ USC Under 158

NBA
    (9) MIL @ OKC Over 210
    (5) Bucks +9
    (5) DAL @ NO Over 212.5

NCAAF
    (7) NC State @ Arizona State Over 59.5
    (5) Arizona State +7 -120
    (5) Northwestern -7 -120
    (5) USC +7.5
    (5) USC @ Ohio State Under 65
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Paul Leiner:Nice one yesterday as 2500* Oklahoma State and 500* Michigan State come through for us. Today I am stepping up again with another 2500* Bowl winner plus a 500* bonus pick. Lets keep rolling. Thanks and goodluck.

2500* CFB Utah State -4
    500* CFB NC State -7
    100* CFB Texas A&M +3
    100* NBA Over 214 Hornets/Warriors

IWS Member
    Vic Monte

Bowl Game Of Career

Arizona State +7

IWS Member
    BIG AL

5* NCAA FOOTBALL GAME OF THE YEAR

Kentucky