NCAA FB: Miami Florida +6

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Blowout Winners

Penn State -3
    Wisconsin -6

VSI NBA

NBA BASKETBALL

4 Unit Play. Take #502 New Orleans -5.5 over New York Knicks (7:05p.m., Saturday December 30)

The Pelicans will look for their fourth win in their last five games when they welcome the New York Knicks to the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans on Saturday night. The Pelicans have gone an excellent 5-1 ATS in their last six games when they were playing in the second game of a back to back and they have covered the spread in ten of their last thirteen games where they faced a team with a losing record. The Knicks, on the other hand have come back to earth a bit after their recent good run as they have lost five of their last six games. They have also gone just 1-4 ATS off a straight up loss and they are an awful 4-11 ATS in their last fifteen road games. Add in that the home team has covered five of the last six head to head meetings between the two teams and we're laying the points here with the Pelicans to get the win and cover in New Orleans tonight as the Knicks don't have anyone that will be able to contain the one-two punch of Boogie Cousins and Anthony Davis down low for the Pelicans

Derek Hayes

CFB
    $200 Under 54 Penn State/Wash
    $100 Wisconsin -6.5
    $100 Over 67.5 Memphis/Iowa St

Claims: College Bowl Season 15-7 +2070

UFC 219
    $200 Neil Magny +140
    $200 Marc Diakiese -190

Alan Harris NBA

4 Unit Play. Take #501/502 New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans Over 217 (7:05 PM, Saturday, December 30)
    Two teams that have been trending to the over will meet when the New York Knicks hit the road to take on the Pelicans at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA on Saturday night. The Knicks have posted a perfect 4-0 record to the over in their last four road games where they faced a team with a winning record at home and they have gone an excellent 9-3 to the over in their last twelve games versus a team from the Western Conference. The Pelicans have been an over team as well in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone up and over the number in four straight games versus a team from the Atlantic Division and they are also an impressive 12-2 to the over in their last fourteen games overall. Throw in the fact that the Knicks are 7-2 to the over in their last nine road games while the Pelicans are a perfect 7-0 to the over in their last seven home contests and that's where we'll have our play as we expect both teams to try and push the pace a bit in New Orleans on Saturday night.
    These are all your NBA plays for today. Your next NBA update will be Sunday, December 31, 2017.

Ferringo cbb

1-Unit Play. Take #518 Notre Dame (-15) over Georgia Tech (2 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    The Irish have lost to Georgia Tech each of the past two years so they won't take them lightly. The Yellowjackets have come back down to earth this year and they have played like trash for most of the season, including home losses to Grambling and Wright State. They got blown out by 21 points in their last road game (at UGA) and they also lost at Wofford. I think a motivated Notre Dame team will take it to them in the second half and this one should be a blowout.

2-Unit Play. Take #520 North Carolina (-14) over Wake Forest (Noon, Saturday, Dec. 30)
    Some unexpected defections have really weakened Danny Manning's roster. These guys have been up and down this season but they haven't played well against the only real competition that they've faced, losing by 19 points to Tennessee at home last week. North Carolina is the defending national champions and they will be up for their conference home opener. They have more talent and experience and it should be on display here. The Heels are 28-11 ATS in their last 39 home games and I think they will pull away and cover this number.

4-Unit Play. Take #525 Wichita State (-11) over Connecticut (Noon, Saturday, Dec. 30)
    This is Wichita State's first game in a new conference and I think that they are going to want to make a statement. Connecticut stinks, and this is a team that nearly lost at home to Monmouth and Columbia. They are 1-7 ATS in their last eight games and have been blown out by Arizona and Auburn in their last two games. The Huskies faithful know this team is bad so I don't expect a huge amount of crowd support. They don't have the size to keep up in the interior and Wichita State's defense should be able to choke out a Huskies offense that is shooting a woeful 40 percent from the field. This one should be all Shockers.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #525 Wichita State (-6) over Connecticut (Noon) AND Take #622 San Diego State (-5) over Utah State (10 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)

1-Unit Play. Take #528 Florida (-9) over Vanderbilt (4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    Vanderbilt is on an 0-11 ATS slide. Do we really need a reason to bet against them? This team is weak. They are terrible on the road and they are facing a Florida team that has big edges in experience and athleticism. Florida is capable of running away from teams on their home floor so that's what they are going to do here.

3-Unit Play. Take #533 Oakland (-10.5) over UW-Green Bay (1 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    We hit with Oakland over Milwaukee earlier this week and we will go right back to the well. Green Bay is not a good team at all and they have been blown out repeatedly this season. This team is shooting below 38 percent from the field on the year and they aren't going to be able to keep up with the Grizzlies in this one. They have been outscored by nine points per game on the season and they won't be able to keep up. Oakland has blown out better Green Bay teams in three of the last four meetings, winning by 13, 18 and 16 points.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #528 Florida (-4) over Vanderbilt (4 p.m.) AND Take #533 Oakland (-5) over UW-Green Bay (1 p.m.)
    1-Unit Play. Take #540 Elon (-5.5) over Drexel (2 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)

1-Unit Play. Take #541 Boston College (+15.5) over Virginia (2 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    I think that the Eagles are a vastly improved team this year. They aren't ready to compete for an upper division finish or anything. But the Eagles aren't the pushover that they have been for the past three years. They already scored a win over Duke as a 15-point favorite. And while they won't do that here I think that they can at least keep this game respectable. I think Virginia has played over its head a little bit and I don't think they are as good as their record and ranking suggest.

1-Unit Play. Take #553 Texas A&M (Pk) over Alabama (6 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    I think that Texas A&M is clearly the best team in the SEC. And even though Alabama has some talent I don't think that they are ready to win a game like this. The Crimson Tide have lost to just about every good team that they've played in the past month, including Texas, Arizona, Central Florida and Minnesota. And none of those teams are as strong as the Aggies.

7-Unit Play. Take #555 Villanova (-5) over Butler (4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    The Wildcats lost to Butler twice last year. They are not going to be happy about that and they are definitely going to be looking for revenge. This Villanova team is just as solid as it has been for the past several years when they've been one of the best teams in the country. I do not think that this Butler team is even close to being as good as they were last year and I'm not high on this team's prospects in the Big East at all. The Wildcats are 8-1 ATS in their last nine games and they are 39-17 ATS in their last 56 road games. I'll back that.

2-Unit Play. Take #570 Charleston (-4) over Towson (4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    Charleston is finally healthy and I think that this is the best team in the CAA. This game will be a battle because Towson is probably the second-best team and they are a grinder. But the Cougars have more talent and they are definitely tough at home. The home team has won four straight and six of eight in this series. Charleston is coming off a really nice road win over Coastal Carolina and over the last month they have taken just one loss. Charleston has lost back-to-back games and they have just one win over a Top 150 team this year. I will go with the experienced home team.

1-Unit Play. Take #580 Auburn (-22.5) over Cornell (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    Last week I released a play on Auburn and they pasted Connecticut by 23 points in a game that was never close. Let's go back to the well here as I see an even worse result. Auburn can really pick its own score in this game. If they want to win by 30 they can. And if they really don't care they can walk backwards in this one and still win by 12. But I think they will lay the wood. Cornell has not faced this level of athleticism this year. The closest team they've taken on in that regard was Syracuse and they lost by 32 points. Last year a better Big Red team lost by 30 at Houston and by 34 to Syracuse. Cornell has been dealing with some injuries and they are just swimming way out of their depth in this game. Again, I hate having to rely on a Bruce Pearl-coached team because he's a flake and lets his teams play up and down to their level of competition. But this one is a clear mismatch and this game will slip under the radar because of the bowl games and conference matchups.

2-Unit Play. Take #583 Davidson (-5) over Richmond (4:30 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    The Wildcats have played a really tough schedule this year precisely to prepare them for games like this. Davidson hasn't played well on the road but Richmond isn't exactly intimidating. The Spiders are coming off a demoralizing loss at Boston College, in overtime, and I think that they could fall flat here. Richmond is just

2-10 on the season and Chris Mooney's team has to learn how to win before they can be considered a tough underdog in a spot like this.

2-Unit Play. Take #588 Nevada (-13.5) over New Mexico (5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    Nevada is obviously the best team in the Mountain West. And they are riding high after a tough road win at Fresno State. New Mexico is a disaster. This program is in a complete rebuilding mode and it is going to be a long season for the Lobos. This team has been blown out by teams like New Mexico State, Maryland, UTEP and Colorado this year. And I don't think any of those teams are as good as the Wolfpack. Nevada has high-end talent that the Lobos simply won't be able to keep up with and I can see this as a 20-point game.

1-Unit Play. Take #609 Arizona State (+6.5) over Arizona (9 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)

3-Unit Play. Take #619 St. Mary's (-1) over BYU (4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    The Gaels are definitely the better team in this one. And I have no problem backing them on the road here. BYU is really young where St. Mary's has one of the most experienced squads in the country. St. Mary's missed its chances for marquee nonconference wins this season so they know their only chance for making the NCAA Tournament this year is to win the WCC. As such, they aren't going to let a game like this get away from them. St. Mary's won by 13 points here last year against a much better BYU team. I don't see why they can't do the same this time around.

1-Unit Play. Take #622 San Diego State (-10) over Utah State (10 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    The Aztecs are a bunch of losers. And I don't know why I keep waiting for the light bulb to go on with this group. But I do know that they have a lot more talent than they have let on and that they are definitely better than Utah State. SDSU is coming off a sloppy loss at Wyoming and they will be motivated not to fall to 0-2 in league play this year.

1-Unit Play. Take #641 Montana State (-5) over Northern Arizona (7 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    Northern Arizona is really just that bad. They are one of the worst programs in Division I, whereas Montana State is a team that could be a sleeper in this conference. Montana State has the best player on the floor in Tyler Hall and I think their experience will help them beat this line.

2-Unit Play. Take #632 South Dakota (-14.5) over Denver (4:30 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    Denver is shifting its style to more of a run-and-gun. But they can't run or gun with South Dakota, a team with vastly superior talent. Denver has been a disaster on the road for the better part of a decade and I don't see them hanging around in this one.

1-Unit Play. Take #648 Samford (-2) over Chattanooga (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)
    1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #525 Wichita State (-5) over Connecticut (Noon) AND Take #632 South Dakota (-9.5) over Denver (4:30 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 30)

VSI NHL

NHL HOCKEY

4 Unit Play. Take #61 Under 5.5 -130 Los Angeles at Vancouver (10:05p.m., Saturday December 30)
    Last night we had no problem cashing an UNDER ticket with the Anaheim Ducks and tonight we look for the LA Kings defense to keep this game low scoring in Vancouver. When these two teams play the UNDER is a great bet as the last 4 meetings 3 of them have gone UNDER and tonight in the Rogers Arena I see another low scoring game. Kings have been outstanding in UNDER games all season and the Kings continue to trend under games going 0-4 O/U in their last 4 games

MVP LOCK CLUB

CFB: Penn State -2.5

Brian Edwards in the LVRJ (42-37-2)
    Clemson +3
    Wash +2.5
    Louisville-6.5
    Mem/IowaSt o66
    C Fla/Aub u67.5

CPAW looking for Executive CBB 600% today if you can't find it I'll pick it up TIA!

CPAW never mind it went TCU TA!

Quote Originally Posted by batjag View Post
    CPAW looking for Executive CBB 600% today if you can't find it I'll pick it up TIA!
    The game started .
    It's TCU -2.0 (+100)

Mario Rojas's picks (CandelaDeportiva)

Best pick:
    (# 631) Denver vs S Dakota (S.Dakota -9 1st Half) *2500 - 4:30pm

Secondaries picks:

(# 575) Hofstra vs William & Mary (Hofstra +2.5) *1500 - 4:00pm
    (# 561) St Josephs vs George Washington (St Josephs +3) *1500 - 4:00pm
    (# 555) Villanova vs Butler (Total 1st half: over 70) *1500 - 4:00pm

Worlds Worst Picker
    NHL
    kings
    carolina

Ocal Sports

Ncaab
    (10) Oakland over 165
    (5) Green Bay +10.5
    (5) Oklahoma +115
    (5) Xavier over 156
    (5) Arkansas over 156
    (5) southern Utah Over 162

Ncaaf
    (5) Louisville -7
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

mike davis
    8 cavs

loking for ats wins basketball lock club

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    There is no bowl game tomorrow

It’s Notre Dame . The game will play on Monday 1/1/18

The play posted at service play Monday 1/1/18
    Last edited by bmd1803; 12-30-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uwinnow View Post
    Arthur Ralph Super Pick OVER Wash/Penn st 54 TOTAL Gold Keys Iowa St +4, Wisconsin -5 1/2 Free Play CBB Florida - 8 1/2
    released 7pm FRI
    Unbelievable run. Super picks crushing it saw maybe 1 loser last 10 and the streak goes way back.

Cal sports

NBA 4* NEW ORLEANS
    3* Portland St
    2* Delaware