Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Plays Saturday 1/6/18

The Prez

Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams
    4% Total Over 48.0 (-108)

The total in this event is receiving an equal share of public and sharp money, but it will close closer to 50 than 48. While the Falcons' offense this season wasn't what it was under Shanahan a season ago expecting Atlanta to match what they did in their Super Bowl 51 campaign is unrealistic. Overall Matt Ryan and the offense finished strong this season winning six of their last eight games ranking ninth in DVOA.
    The Rams closed the season with stellar efficiency ratings and led the league with an average of 30 ppg.

There are plenty of questions about the Rams ability in special teams on Saturday with the loss of kicker Greg Zuerlein but in truth it will make Goff and his offensive mates even more aggressive with four-down territory leading to more TD's and less FG's.

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Ferringo College Hoops

NOTE: Added 1-Unit Play on WKU, bumped up Oklahoma State play. This card is final.

1-Unit Play. Take #520 Georgia (-2.5) over Alabama (Noon, Saturday, Jan. 6)

I think that Alabama is going to continue to struggle on the road. This is a really young Crimson Tide team. And I think that UGA's execution is going to give them fits all game long.

1-Unit Play. Take #521 East Carolina (+16.5) over Connecticut (Noon, Saturday, Jan. 6)

Who the hell is Connecticut laying out this many points to? If ECU was healthy and had the team that they were supposed to have back in August this would be a Game of the Year situation. As it stands, I think ECU can just be ?not as pathetic? today and make this number hold.

1-Unit Play. Take #525 Creighton (-5.5) over Georgetown (Noon, Saturday, Jan. 6)

I'm looking for a bounce back effort from Creighton. They didn't play well at home against St. John's and they have some shaky stuff going on with their rotations right now. But I think that Coach McDermott will figure it out and they should be able to take down a streaky Hoyas team.

1-Unit Play. Take #541 Duke (-12) over N.C. State (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)
    There is nothing really stopping the Blue Devils from running away with this one. They have too much size and their guard play is at least as good as what the Wolfpack have. This line is high for a reason, and the Blue Devils should boot-stomp a rebuilding in-state rival.

2-Unit Play. Take #571 Western Michigan (-2.5) over Miami, OH (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)
    Yes, I am stubborn with Western Michigan. But I still think that this is one of the best teams in the conference and that means they should be able to gut out some road wins over inferior opponents. Miami can score. But they don't defend. And they don't have the same experience. That should make the difference here.

2-Unit Play. Take #585 Kansas State (+10) over Texas Tech (4 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)
    Whoa. I know that Texas Tech's win over Kansas was impressive. But this line seems a bit strong, no? This looks like an overreaction. The Red Raiders are a really solid team with some high-end athletes. But Kansas State has some very solid, very experienced guards. They should keep from getting run here.

4-Unit Play. Take #588 Oklahoma State (-7.5) over Iowa State (4 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)
    Iowa State stinks. I think they are clearly the worst team in the Big 12 and these guys are going to get hammered most of league play. Especially on the road. The Cyclones haven't played a road game since their opener. And after getting tossed around at home by teams like Kansas State I don't expect things to get better on the road. Oklahoma State has lost two straight. But they won't have a letdown because they were never really in that OU game. I think they will take their frustrations out on the Cyclones.

2-Unit Play. Take #592 Boston College (-4) over Wake Forest (4 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)
    This Boston College team is legitimately one of the most improved teams in the country. They already have a win over Duke on their resume and this team is on the up-and-up. Wake Forest is coming off a rare league win, but they were unimpressive and they did everything they could to give that game away to Syracuse. The Demon Deacons lost their top big man and I think that will really hurt them on the road here.

2-Unit Play. Take #598 Mississippi (-3) over Mississippi State (4:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)
    This Ole Miss team is an enigma. They have one of the better backcourts in the league, but they haven't put it together just yet. I think that they will be able to beat their rivals here because home court has been everything in this series over the past six years. Also, Mississippi State is in a letdown spot after their upset home win over Arkansas. I like Ole Miss to get this one.

1-Unit Play. Take #611 Troy (+1) over Texas State (5:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)
    Troy's numbers are a bit skewed because they have played a bunch of the season without Jordan Varnado. Now that this Trojans team is healthy they are one of the best in the Sun Belt. Texas State is not a great team laying out points - as we saw when they screwed us letting USA in the backdoor their last time out. I like Troy to win outright here.

7-Unit Play. Take #614 Auburn (-4.5) over Arkansas (6 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)
    This play really comes down to one thing: both of these teams are completely, totally different when they play at home compared to when they play on the road. Arkansas has one of the best home court advantages in the country. But the last two times they left their home court for a true road game they were blown out at Houston and they lost to a weak Mississippi State team. I think that Arkansas is a bit overrated right now as it is. They lost their two best players from last year and aren't as strong in the post. Auburn is similar. They play a total street-ball game that is typical of Bruce Pearl teams. But when they get going they can roll people. And this team plays with a completely different confidence level when they are on their home court. They are an unranked team favored over a ranked team in this spot and I expect the crowd to give the home team a big boost. Auburn looked great in their win over Tennessee and I think that they will carry that over. It might be better not to watch this game; no 10-point lead is going to be safe. But the only thing that matters if the final score and I think the Tigers will do enough to win this game and beat this number in convincing fashion.

1-Unit Play. Take #625 Western Kentucky (Pk) over Marshall (7 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)

3-Unit Play. Take #628 Louisiana Tech (-10) over UTEP (7 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)
    I think that UTEP is about to go off the rails. Their coach quit. Their best player quit. They just lost by double-digits on the road to a terrible Southern Miss team. These guys are a disaster. Louisiana Tech has lost three straight games. But they have had one of the toughest league schedules to start the year, having to go to WKU, to Marshall, and then face a feisty UTSA squad. I think they are going to take out some frustrations here.

1-Unit Play. Take #636 Villanova (-16) over Marquette (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)

1-Unit Play. Take #641 St. Bonaventure (-3) over St. Joseph's (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)

2-Unit Play. Take #645 San Jose State (+11) over New Mexico (9 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)
    Who the hell is New Mexico laying double-digits too? These guys stink. San Jose State has kept it close with some decent teams lately, including losing by just six points at home to UNLV this week. In fact, they haven't lost too many games this year by more than 12 points (compared to how many they normally do) and I don't see the Lobos getting a blowout here.

1-Unit Play. Take #648 Tennessee (-4) over Kentucky (9 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)

3-Unit Play. Take #650 TCU (+1) over Kansas (9 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)

The more I see this Kansas team the less impressed I am with them. They already have one two-game losing streak. And after dumping another game at home - where they are no longer invincible - I think they are going to lose again on the road. Kansas has not played well at TCU the last few years and the Horned Frogs have way too much size on the interior for the Jayhawks to handle.

2-Unit Play. Take #651 BYU (-6.5) over Pacific (10 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)

BYU is shaky as hell and you can never trust these wacky Mormons. But this number seems short considering how bad Pacific is. This is a rebuilding season for the Tigers and this team really hasn't adjusted to the level of talent that they are facing in the Mountain West compared to their old digs. BYU will make its free throws and win by 8.

1-Unit Play. Take #658 UNLV (-9) over Utah State (10 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)

The Runnin' Rebels are loaded with talent and when they hit the jets - especially on their home court - there are very few teams in this league that can stay with them. Utah State has not been good on the road and I can see them getting lit up here.

2-Unit Play. Take #670 VMI (+13.5) over UNC-Greensboro (1 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)

This just seems like too many points to lay out in a game that I don't think Greensboro cares about. They have been up and down on the road and I don't think they will be at their sharpest in this afternoon snoozer.

1-Unit Play. Take #672 South Dakota (-8) over North Dakota State (2 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)

North Dakota State's M.O. over the past few years has kind of been to dick around during the regular season and then gear up for a postseason run. That looks like what they are doing this year again. They are coming off a sloppy rivalry loss to SDSU at home this week. And I don't think that going on the road to play one of the best teams in the league is going to be a good spot for them.

1-Unit Play. Take #682 Furman (-3) over Mercer (4:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)

Furman has been hot and right now they look like the best team in the conference. They have had Mercer's number and I like how Furman plays on its home court.

1-Unit Play. Take #685 Sacramento State (+10.5) over Eastern Washington (5 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)

Sacramento State looks a little better than their record suggests. And Eastern Washington hasn't been consistent enough to where I would trust them to lay this type of number.

2-Unit Play. Take #710 Idaho (-4) over Portland State (10 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 6)

Idaho did not come to play against Sacramento State earlier this week. But I think that they are going to come to play here. Portland State scores a lot. But they play zero defense. Teams like that are always shaky on the road.

Note: These are 5-point teasers:

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #527 Louisville (+11.5) over Clemson (Noon) AND Take #565 Seton Hall (+8) over Butler (2:30 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #544 St. John's (-3) over DePaul (2 p.m.) AND Take #562 Texas A&M (-3) over LSU (2 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #588 Oklahoma State (-2.5) over Iowa State (4 p.m.) AND Take #628 Louisiana Tech (-5) over UTEP (7 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #658 UNLV (-4) over Utah State (10 p.m.) AND Take #672 South Dakota (-3) over North Dakota State (2 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. Take #650 TCU (+6) over Kansas (9 p.m.) AND Take #541 Duke (-7) over N.C. State (8 p.m.)

PGF

101 Titans +9 $200
    [605] Indiana +7
    [710] Idaho -4

Tony Finn

3% Kansas City Chiefs -8.0 (-105)

Tennessee visits Kansas City on Wild Card Weekend for the first of four National Football League playoff events. Kickoff is slated for 4:35 p.m. ET at Arrowhead Stadium. NFL Wild Card Weekend Free Pick: Chiefs -9 over Titans.
    Postseason experience makes a difference when examining history. It is rare that franchises that haven't been to the playoffs in a half-decade or longer find success. The back-to-back AFC West champion Chiefs have won four straight and hold a distinct advantage in this AFC postseason affair. The Titans are back in the playoff bracket for the first time in nine seasons, since 2008.
    Pay heed to Andy Reid and his Chiefs this weekend playing the first of four Wild Cardcontests at Arrowhead Stadium. While Kansas City hasn't won a postseason event at home in 24 years this is a team that won't panic and will embrace Saturday afternoon's contest.
    Furthermore, pay attention to the fact that Tennessee isn't good enough offensively to keep pace with the speed of the Chiefs. Tennessee, which ended an eight-season playoff drought by grinding out a 15-10 victory over Jacksonville this past Sunday, won for the first time since December 3. And the victory came at home, in Nashville.
    An injured Titans offense hit the road at the loudest stadium in the league, a situation in which they have lost and failed to cover five of the last seven games. The two wins as visitors came against a winless Cleveland Browns troupe and an Indianapolis Colts club that closed the season with a 4-12 mark.
    The Reid-led Chiefs come into the contest healthy, as a whole, and was able to rest his key starters in the Week #17 over the Broncos in Denver. Only wide receiver Albert Wilson is questionable for Saturday's game. However his return to practice speaks well to his ability to play against the Titans on Saturday. Wilson missed practice on Tuesday with a sore hamstring but returned in limited fashion to the practice field on Wednesday and is expected to be active. Wilson is second among Kansas City's wide receivers in catches (42) and yards (554). Note: Wilson was involved in only 28 snaps last week against the Broncos but was targeted eleven times in the 28 plays catching 10 passes for 147 yards.
    The Titans ruled out leading rusher DeMarco Murray for Saturday's wild-card game in Kansas City. The veteran running back suffered a torn MCL in his right knee. It'll be the Derrick Henry will receive the majority of the touches on Saturday afternoon at Arrowhead. Henry was the featured back in the must win against Jacksonville last Sunday. But was everything but effective. Henry carried the ball 28 times for just 51 yards.
    The Chiefs’ defense is significantly better when playing at Arrowhead Stadium. Kansas City held opponents to 16.8 points a game at home this year. Offensively coach Reid turned the play-calling duties over to offensive coordinator Matt Nagy in the final four games of the regular season and the Chiefs won all four games. Tailback Kareem Hunt scored five touchdowns in the team's final four games. Quarterback Alex Smith complied the highest quarterback rating in the NFL this season.
    The Titans don't have a game-breaker at wide receiver and will be without a part of their running back tandem. Quarterback Marcus Mariota (hamstring) threw more interceptions (15) than touchdowns (13) this season and isn't 100 percent.
    The special teams edge goes to hybrid Tyreek Hill and the Chiefs. And without their complete stable of running backs it is unlikely that Tennessee will be able to take advantage of the pedestrian Kansas City rush defense.
    The Titans surrendered 27 touchdown passes this season and believing that Mike Mularkey and his staff can improve the team's position with more creative schemes offensively is wishful thinking.
    Any success or failures that the Titans experience on Saturday rest with running back Derrick Henry. Save their home win against the Jags in a game in which Jacksonville didn't have to win the Titans didn’t defeat a playoff team all season.
    The Chiefs excelled this season against teams just like Tennessee. While it is a cliché' that the team that wins the turnover battle typically wins the game it couldn't be more true with both of these AFC franchises. Kansas City was 9-1 this season when they were recorded a positive turnover differential. Reid's crew was a porous 1-5 when they didn't.
    Kansas City won six of seven games this season against teams that finished in the bottom 33 percent of the league in turnover-margin. The Titans are one of those bottom-10 teams. Mariota and Tennessee's offense were among the league leaders in interceptions. And Kansas City closed the season out with four teams with offensive schemes similar to that of the Titans, average at best, winning all four. Most relevant the Chiefs defensive got healthy in December. Over the final month of the regular season, versus the Raiders, Chargers, Dolphins and Broncos the defense didn't give up over 350 total yards and forced 12 turnovers.
    Tennessee was 3-5 overall on the road this season and averaged just under 18 points per game as a visitor.

4%Los Angeles Rams -5.5 (-103)

You will hear and read if you are following the global sports portals leading up to Saturday first day of Wild Card action that the Atlanta Falcons are healthier heading into their weekend affair with the Rams than at any point in the season. Don't buy this coach speak by bench boss Dan Quinn.
    Quinn stated that running back Devonta Freeman was showing significant improvement and recovering quickly from a knee injury; he told the local media that wide receiver Julio Jones wouldn't be affected by ankle and rib injuries in Saturday night's event and just as important that special team stalwart Andre Roberts was nearly 100 percent from his ankle and knee ailments.
    The Falcons reported, as required by the NFL, that running back Devonta Freeman (knee), wide receiver Julio Jones (ankle/ribs) and kick/punt returner Andre Roberts (knee/ankle) were non-participants on the official injury report. As of yesterday, the team's final full practice, the team listed all three of those players as limited in practice. The team, however, didn't list anybody as a non-participant in their Thursday work, begging the question what kind of limited participation did the player take part in.
    The truth is, according to my sources that cover the Falcons on a daily basis, five players who didn't take part in team activities but were dressed and on the practice field doing individual work... hence the “limited” label. The three aforementioned being Freeman, Jones and Roberts were all limited and didn't take part in the first team offensive work. The other two players who were also limited in practice were center Alex Mack (calf) and tight end Levine Toilolo (knee).
    The bottom line truth is that the Falcons offensive line is a mess and their strong close to the regular season was primarily due to the lack of success by their opponents. Atlanta will be without starting left guard Andy Levitre, who was placed on injured reserve earlier this week and not listed on the injury report meaning that backup Ben Garland will start for the Falcons in place of Levitre on Saturday.
    Additionally, DE Adrian Clayborn, WR Taylor Gabriel, as well as Toilolo and Roberts will be active Saturday night. The Falcons, suited and used their injured personnel last Sunday in a game they had to win, and did, but they come into this Wild Card event on short rest, per se, in comparison to a Rams club that played a large percentage of their roster last weekend in a "don't care" loss to the 49ers. The Rams went into the Week #17 event with coach McVay opting rest QB Jared Goff, RB Todd Gurley and DL Aaron Donald.
    Additionally, heading into the regular season finale, wide out Cooper Kupp was held out as were Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods. Backups, e.g. Josh Reynolds, Mike Thomas, Pharoh Cooper and Tavon Austin all got playing time.
    For those who want to argue that having a week off, especially for the healthy, that coach McVay put his players in a position to be rusty missing a week of contact. Note, the game following the this season's bye-week saw the Rams travel three time-zones to MetLife to take on the New York Giants, a game that the club won by a 51-17 margin. Yes, the Falcons are better equipped to be competitive against the Rams than that of the Giants but the point is that McVay and his staff are more than equipped to prepare their group after having a week off from work and that they are as good, if not better, with the rest. The Rams threw for 311 yards and rushed for 162 in the win over Manning and the Giants.
    This is a game that will take place on natural Bermuda grass with fall like temps (70 degrees) in Los Angeles, without a roof.
    In a nutshell the Rams' defensive front seven will have their way against the Falcons' make-shift offensive line. Additionally, Los Angeles was solid against pocket quarterbacks this season, e.g. like the immobile Matt Ryan. The LA losses at home this season, against quarterbacks Kirk Cousins, Russell Wilson and Carson Wentz, all represent young signal callers capable of, if not better, of getting and performing outside of the pocket. This isn't who Ryan is or can be.
    A healthy Julio Jones would pose a concern but after watching film of Jones the last three games of the season he is without question less of a danger than at any point last or through the first three months of the season. In a must win game against the Panthers last Sunday the team's leading receiver, Jones, was targeted 11 times but registered only five catches. His Week #16 performance that saw him snag seven balls for 149 yards came without a touchdown and a broken coverage 44 yard reception against a lesser Saints secondary. Week #15 saw Jones who he is right now, suffering through a number of bumps and bruises, failing to take advantage of a porous Bucs' secondary with just three catches for 54 yards, with one of those catches for 29 yards. Both Jones and Mohamed Sanu are physical receivers with Sanu not being a game-breaking threat. An injured Jones prevents the Falcons from any quick strike scores. That isn't the case with the Rams who have arguably one of the best receiving corps, depth wise, and the best running back in the league capable of getting tough yards or taking it to the house on any given play.
    If there is one area that would prevent the Rams from covering in this game it would be the fact they lost Zuerlein to injury and added unknown Sam Ficken, an undrafted free agent from 2015, who hadn't kicked in a regular-season game until two weeks ago. Again, Gurley is in my opinion easily the best running back in football. On the defensive front against a beat-up Atlanta offensive line the Rams sport one of the most dominate forces in the game in Aaron Donald. While inexperienced in postseason play LA is the second youngest team in the league with a second-year quarterback but this is in my opinion an advantage in this home game. This is a group of players that expect to win which goes a long way in game like this one with an aging and beat up team against a young and talented group that have morphed into maybe the most balanced and best team in football under a young McVay who choreographed one of the biggest 180's, turnarounds, in NFL history. The Rams won a total of 4 games a year ago under defensive-minded Jeff Fisher-- and the offense was outscored by a ridiculous 170 points.
    The Goff and Gurley combination, offensively, has no peer in the league. This might seem to be a bold statement, but statistically and with the eye-test it is what I wholeheartedly believe.
    Yes, history would tell us that the fact that the Rams haven't been in the playoffs since 2004 with a young quarterback couldn't possibly be looked at as a solid investment offering a handicap of nearly a touchdown but this simply isn't the case. The lead up to this game, for McVay and his staff has not been about winning, it has been about executing, and knowing that they are difficult to handle when they execute, especially in a situation in which it is realistic to state that the Falcons are not the team they were a season ago and are, all things being equal, not playoff worthy.
    OC Steve Sarkisian never found comfort in last year's Kyle Shanahan scheme. And Matt Ryan’s MVP numbers were a product of Shanahan and a healthier and capable offensive line. Ryan went from 34 TD's to just 20 this year with 12 picks.
    How can a road event, on real grass, make one believe that the porous front seven of the Falcons defense in combination with a quarterback, Ryan, who hasn’t thrown multiple touchdown passes in one game in over a month-and-a-half, all of a sudden morph into who they were a season ago?
    Granted, it would be a mistake to sleep on Ryan and Jones just because they haven't produced like they did a season ago, but there is a reason for this, and it is all about a injury riddled offensive line that can't protect the pocket passing Ryan.
    Goff, Robert Woods, Sammy Watkins and Cooper Kupp have are connected. None of Goff's receivers are last year's Jones, but then neither is Jones, himself.
    Neither Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman are 100 percent.
    While Atlanta did win 10 games this season they haven't been the same team since last year's 28-3 third quarter meltdown in the Super Bowl against the Patriots.
    The lone variable in this game that prohibits the Rams from winning by double-digits and covering at the LA Coliseum is the matchup of Matt Bryant vs Sam Ficken. If the game comes down to a large dependency on field goals then the Falcons could well keep it close. I, however, am betting heavily against that being the case.

TIGER FROM Philly

546 indy st -4

VSI NBA

7 Unit Play. Take #505 Over 212 Chicago at Indiana (7:05p.m., Saturday January 6)
    Tonight at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis we should see another high scoring game from these two Central division teams. Last night we had a big play on the Bulls/Mavs game and the Bulls offense threw up 127 points and beat the Mavs in Dallas. The Bulls last 5 games their offense has been averaging 118 but again the sad part the Bulls defense is giving up an average of 118.6ppg and the Indiana Pacers should have no problem scoring tonight at home. The Pacers come into this home game dropping 5-straight games and their defense has allowed over 100 points in 4 of those games. With the Bulls playing last night and the struggling defense of Indiana I see a very sloppy game with fast-break points coming at will. Throw in that the Bulls last 7 road games all 7 of them have gone OVER and the Bulls are 13-3 O/U in their last 16 games. The Indiana Pacers last 5 Saturday games all 5 of them have gone over the total and tonight both team will hit the century mark.

SPS NBA

2-Unit Play. Take #508 Orlando (+9) over Cleveland (7 p.m., Saturday, January 6)

Cleveland has been struggling a bit over the past few weeks and going to Orlando will not be the spot were they snap out of it. Cleveland will almost certainly get back to the Finals but with the Celtics and Raptors nipping at their heels they will need to find a way to hit their stride sooner than later. The Magic have been up and down all season but have some scorers and should be in a good spot to maybe steal one. They probably wont get the W but the points are too much to pass up. Take those points to the bank.

Best of luck - Strike Point Sports

Scott Spreitzer

5* play on HAWAII

VSI NHL

NHL HOCKEY

3 Unit Play. Take #18 Los Angeles -115 over Nashville (10:35p.m., Saturday January 6)
    This play is all on the play of the Nashville Predators as of late and right now Nashville is struggling on the road. Nashville has dropped 3-straight road games and if the Kings get an early lead tonight I see another Nashville road loss. The Kings have won 4 out 7 but their last home game they lost to Vegas 3-2 in overtime but tonight I see a big Kings home 'W'. The Kings have won 5 out 6 home games and the Kings are 7-3 against Western Conference opponents

MVP LOCK OF THE DAY NCAAB: BYU -6.5
    NCAAB 10:00 pm BYU at Pacific
    BYU -6.5 for 1 units

NFAC Hoops

CBB
    Loyola Maramount +19.5 750
    WVU -4.5 500
    WVU over 173 500
    Kan St over 138
    Ohio -6.5 500
    Syracuse-6.5 500

IWS Member
    ALL Plays

Titans - 15 .......... 1 GOY
    Chiefs - 25
    Over - 5
    Under - 8

Falcons - 35 (1 ML) .......... 3 GOYs ....... 1 GOW
    Rams - 16 ............. 1 GOY
    Over - 6 ........ 1 GOY
    Under - 5 ............. 1 TOW

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcesil View Post
    Nfac nfl ??
    NFAC

NFL
    Tennessee +8 800
    Tennessee over 44 800

UNDERDOG

ATLANTA FALCONS

Jack jones

(20*)kansas city under
    (15*)atlanta

Sports unlimited

marco d'angelo

(5*)kansas city over

Bondi

4* Kansas City
    3* Atlanta

Indian Cowboy

7-Unit Play. #588. Take Oklahoma State -7.5 over Iowa State (Saturday @ 4pm est)

Another great winner for us on St. Peters as we sit at nearly +$5700 on the season and 9 wins in a row. We like Oklahoma State for your 10th winner in a row today. Take a moment and sign up for the entire season on the reduced season price and save money as we love working hard for you. As per this selection, you have an Oklahoma State team that will be up for this game at home. Remember, Ok State that lost by 10 to Iowa State last year at home, and also lost by 3 points on the road - and lost to them in the Big12 Tournament by 9 points. That has to stink. Now, these same Seniors will play this Iowa State team at home, with plenty of revenge and coming back home after a pair of losses against tough teams in West Virginia and Oklahoma. This team will be angry and motivated after losing to their rival by 20 points, this team is a top 60 defense, top 25 in free throw shooting and top 70 in offensive rebounding. This team faces an Iowa State team is outside the top 180 in 2 point field goals, a team that has Kansas on deck and could be looking ahead and if they had their issues against Kansas State losing 91-75, they are going to have all sorts of issues today against Oklahoma State who is a top 60 defense. Oklahoma State comes out highly focused today and gets it done likely.

ATS LOCK CLUB

6 LA Rams -5.5

Cajun Sports Wire

5.5* UNDER 44.5 KC/TENN