Cal sports
    5* SEC GOM on TENNESSEE

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Gavazzi

5% GOW on BUFFALO U
    5& BOISE ST

Vernon Croy NHL

7-Unit Play. Take #055 Chicago -110 over Ottawa (Tuesday, January 9th at 7:30 PM ET)

Is 5% Big for Gavazzi?

Quote Originally Posted by chalkcrusher View Post
    Is 5% Big for Gavazzi?
    highest I've seen for him is 6%

Marc Lyle sports goes for 11 in a row

103-59 65% last 162 plays

46-23 67% +21 units in College Hoops

Minnesota -115 in NHL

Exodus to Black

CBB
    Fresno-3.5

Ferringo

2-Unit Play. Take #510 St. John's (-6.5) over Georgetown (6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)
    The Red Storm flopped over the weekend, getting blown out at home by DePaul. They've now lost four straight games and a once-promising season is going down the drain. I really think that this is their last stand if they are going to turn this around and I expect a solid effort here. Georgetown lost by 24 at home and they have lost three of their last four games as well. This team didn't play a tough nonconference schedule and it is kind of coming back to bite them. St. John's needs this one worse.

2-Unit Play. Take #513 Tulane (+3.5) over Memphis (7 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)
    I just don't know that Memphis should be favored over anyone. These guys have been pretty much a mess this year and they just don't have a lot of talent to work with. This is a major rebuilding year for Tubby Smith and he's just trying to make it through. Memphis is coming off a win, but they are just 1-4 ATS in their last five games. Tulane, on the other hand, is on the up and up. Mike Dunleavy is further along with his rebuild and the Green Wave are off a nice upset of SMU. They have also won at Temple and right now I think that the better team is getting points in this spot

2-Unit Play. Take #520 Eastern Michigan (-4.5) over Central Michigan (7 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)
    These are two high-offense, no-defense teams. That generally leads to some wild games between these two. Their last meeting was a 109-81 Eastern Michigan win, for example. But the Eagles have really dominated this series over the last few years. They are 7-3 SU and 8-2 ATS in the last 10 meetings. Central Michigan isn't the same team on the road and after back-to-back losses I think that Eastern Michigan is desperate right now. They should win in a shootout.

3-Unit Play. Take #530 Oklahoma (-2) over Texas Tech (7 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)
    Big game in the Big 12. I'm rolling with the Sooners. I know Texas Tech won at Kansas. But that was one game. And their body of work over the last few years has shown me that they are not to be trusted on the road. And that game at Kansas was actually their only road game of the season. The Red Raiders are coming off their best hoops week in a long, long time. But sustaining that success is going to be difficult. Oklahoma is coming off a loss and they won't be messing around. This young team has been outstanding at home and I think they are going to appreciate going back to a bit of the underdog role (they are the lower-ranked team, of a loss, facing a higher ranked team with momentum so despite the spread the Sooners, mentally, can still play the underdog card) and now Texas Tech is the team with the target on its back. Ride the home team.

1-Unit Play. Take #542 Bradley (-6) over Southern Illinois (8 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)

5-Unit Play. Take #546 Virginia (-9) over Syracuse (8 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)

2-Unit Play. FIRST HALF: Take #546 Virginia (-4.5) over Syracuse (8 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)
    Syracuse is starting to get exposed. This is not a good basketball team. They lost to a bad Wake Forest team on the road last week and that would've been a double-digit loss if Wake hadn't been a disaster down the stretch. Then the Orange lost at home to a Notre Dame team that was playing without its two best players. SU is a horrible offensive team and I will be absolutely stunned if they score more than 50 points tonight against perhaps the best defensive team in the country. Virginia has lost to SU in the last two meetings and they will want to get some revenge. The Cavs have won six straight gams and all but one of them was by double digits. Again, I just don't see how SU is going to score in this game. And UVA has blown out a lot better teams than the Orange.
    2-Unit Play. Take #548 Nebraska (-1.5) over Wisconsin (8:30 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)
    Wisconsin is awful. They are a bad basketball team and no bet against them is a bad bet at the moment. They have lost their last two road games, at Rutgers and Temple, and they were lucky to win at Penn State back on Dec. 4. This team can't play on the road. The Badgers simply don't have enough good guard play to be trusted. So while I don't really like Nebraska this year I will admit that they have been playing beyond expectations and that they have been tough at home.

3-Unit Play. Take #550 Creighton (-7) over Butler (8:30 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)
    God damn Creighton. Naturally they puke on themselves last week when I release a big play on them at home. Then, after they flop they go on the road and play their best game of their season on the road on Saturday. Good grief. I expect them to play better at home this time around. And I don't think that Butler is going to hold up in a very difficult road venue. The Bulldogs are just 2-5 ATS in their last seven games and, frankly, other than Kamar Baldwin there is not a lot about this team to like. They've played several emotional games in a row - OT at Georgetown, beating Villanova, at Xavier, home against Seton Hall - and this could be a flat spot.

3-Unit Play. Take #551 Purdue (-1.5) over Michigan (9 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)
    Michigan is tough. They are a system team and they have settled into that system very well. But Purdue is legit. They are one of the two best teams in the Big Ten and they have the talent, experience, and size to hammer the Wolverines. Michigan has a nice looking record. However, who have they played? They've lost to any decent, tournament-caliber team that they've taken on this year. Their lone good wins were in OT over UCLA and a road win at Texas when the Longhorns were without one of their best players. Purdue has won a lot of games in a lot of places this year and right now they are dominating people. This should be a great game. But at the end of the day I'll with talent and experience over home court.

3-Unit Play. Take #553 Seton Hall (Pk) over Marquette (9 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)
    Marquette is all over the map. You never really know what you are going to get from this team. But one thing has been consistent: they are yet to beat a team that is better than they are. The Golden Eagles haven't upset anyone and I don't see them beating the Pirates. I am a big fan of this Seton hall team. And even though they haven't fully hit their stride yet this team has the talent, experience, and toughness to be a potential Final Four squad. Marquette doesn't defend and I don't think that they have the athleticism to matchup with the Pirates. I know it would be very difficult for Seton Hall to pull a road sweep with wins at Butler and Marquette. But I also think that Seton Hall is the much better team in this one and this line is short.

2-Unit Play. Take #557 Tennessee (-2) over Vanderbilt (9 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)
    Both of these teams are a mess right now. Vanderbilt is 4-8 in its last 12 games and their program is in the midst of a rebuild. Tennessee has lost two of three but that one win was a blowout home victory over Kentucky, putting them in a prime letdown spot here on the road. It's really tough to gauge which one of these teams is going to show up and play tonight. But I will go with the Vols. They have shown a lot of mental toughness. And a team that is good enough to beat Purdue and Kentucky and almost beat UNC and win at Arkansas is good enough to give another gut shot to this bad Vandy squad.

1-Unit Play. Take #556 Kansas (-15.5) over Iowa State (9 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)

1-Unit Play. Take #559 Mississippi (+10) over Auburn (9 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)

2-Unit Play. Take #561 Boise State (+4) over Fresno State (10 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9)

Yes, I know that Fresno can be a tough place to play. But I just don't thin
    1-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 147.5 Baylor at West Virginia (7 p.m., Tuesday Jan. 9)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #528 West Virginia (-4) over Baylor (7 p.m.) AND Take #546 Virginia (-4) over Syracuse (8 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #533 Rhode Island (-1.5) over St. Louis (7 p.m.) AND Take #546 Virginia (-4) over Syracuse (8 p.m.)

3-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #550 Creighton (-2) over Butler (8:30 p.m.) AND Take #546 Virginia (-4) over Syracuse (8 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #553 Seton Hall (+5) over Marquette (9 p.m.) AND Take #513 Tulane (+8.5) over Memphis (7 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #556 Kansas (-10.5) over Iowa State (9 p.m.) AND Take #561 Boise State (+9) over Fresno State (10 p.m.)

Doc's

4 Unit Play. Take #546 Over 113 in Syracuse @ Virginia (8p.m., Tuesday January 9 ACC Network) Do not see this low of a total much in college basketball anymore. It is with reason, but I believe this will be a competitive game with some fouling at the end to propel this total. Syracuse has gone over the posted total in 22 of their last 29 road games (1 push). The last 5 head to head meetings have gone over the posted total three times (1 push).

4 Unit Play. Take #547 Wisconsin +1.5 over Nebraska (8:30p.m., Tuesday January 9 Big 10 Network) We will follow the line movement in this game. Wisconsin did not get anything from Ethan Happ on Friday and thus they suffered a loss at Rutgers. They will need more from him tonight, but it should be easier to face Nebraska, as they do not pressure the ball like Rutgers does. Tim Miles is all but fired come March and I just do not believe Nebraska will have much success in the Big 10. Wisconsin is 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games played on Tuesday.

4 Unit Play. Take #561 Boise State +4 over Fresno State (11p.m., Tuesday January 9 ESPN U) I just believe Boise State is the second-best team in the MWC this season. The Broncos are coming off a bad loss against Wyoming in which they blew a double-digit lead in that game to lose by one point. Fresno State is always a tough out at home, but they lost a lot of firepower from last year. Boise State already has a win at UNLV and they do not have a bad loss this season. The Bulldogs have yet to earn a quality win on the season and they are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games. The Broncos are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games overall.

Best of Luck - Doc's Sports

Dr. Bob - NBA
    **TORONTO (-4) over Miami

Rotation #502 – 4:35 pm Pacific

The market has overreacted to Kyle Lowry likely not playing in this game, as Lowry really doesn’t move the needle for the Raptors when he’s in or out of the game. Last season Lowry missed 23 games and Toronto’s average game rating in those 23 games was +2.9 points, which was only 0.8 points lower than their average game rating of +3.7 points in the games that Lowry played in. This season I don’t think there will be any negative affect to the Raptors with Lowry out given how well Van Fleet and Wright have played. The Raptors have a plus-minus of +7.6 points per 48 minutes when Lowry is in the game and a PM per 48 of +8.3 when he’s on the bench. Part of that is because DeMar DeRozan plays better when Lowry is not dominating the ball. This was the case last season as well but this season the difference in DeRozan’s play when Lowry is on the bench is much more significant. Toronto has outscored opponents by 7.2 points per 48 minutes when DeRozan and Lowry are on the court together this season but DeRozan is +18.6 points per 48 minutes (+78 in 201.6 minutes) when he’s playing without Lowry. Obviously, there is some variance in that fairly small sample size but there is more than enough evidence to suggest that Toronto is no worse without Lowry and my ratings favor the Raptors by 8 ½ points in this game against Miami’s current rotation with James Johnson back (a positive) and Bam Adebayo getting fewer minutes (also a positive). I’ll take Toronto in a 2-Star Best Bet at -5 points or less.

Indian Cowboy CBB

7-Unit Play. #513. Take Tulane +3.5 over Memphis (Tuesday @ 7pm est)

If you want, you can wait on this line because the public will just keep hammering Memphis but we like the underdog here on the road. Take a moment and save money and sign up for the entire season as we go for 13 straight winners today for +$7500 and move for a season total of +$8200. We love working hard for you both in College Basketball and the NBA as our clients so please take a moment and save money and sign up for the entire season. Per this selection, we like Tulane and have liked them for some time because have mentioned them on our free pick video and it has been our free pick several times as well. Tulane is a team that could win this game outright and is coached by Mike Dunleavy - the same coach who used to coach the LA Clippers mind you. Ex-NBA Coaches that move to College have had success including Lon Kruger who coaches Oklahoma now who is an elite team and he used to coach the Atlanta Hawks, Dunleavy is afraid of no one and especially not anyone in this conference. He instills that no fear attitude with his own players as well. Tulane won 6 games last year and this year they are on their revenge tour. They are already 11-4 to start the year after winning just 6 games last year, top 120 in defense, top 100 in 3 point shooting, beat top 35 SMU at home by 3 points, beat Temple on the road by 10 points and they face a Memphis team who is outside the top 200 in turnover margin and outside the top 250 in effective field goal percentage. Plus, Tulane lost both times to Memphis last year and has been looking forward to this game in a big way. Tulane comes out very motivated today and we roll with them.

Vegas Line Reader

St. Johns -6.5