Rafael Esparza (VSI)

4 Unit Play. Take #302 Philadelphia +3 over Atlanta (4:35p.m., Saturday January 13 NBC)
We all know that the Eagles have been playing without QB Wentz and the last two games with QB Foles behind center the Eagles offense has been M.I.A. With the struggles of the Eagles offense the oddsmakers have made Atlanta the road favorite at Lincoln Financial Field but hold on I see the home team Eagles playing much better Saturday night. The Eagles had an extra week to prepare for this game and I see the running game of Philadelphia being the key to a Sunday win and the running game will take some pressure off Nick Foles. This game will be close for all 4 quarters and in the second half I see the Eagles defense making some key stops and I see the Eagles winning this game by a late field goal. The Falcons won a playoff road game last week but doing in back-to-back playoff weeks will be difficult and also throw in that the Falcons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 playoff road games. The Eagles are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 home games and the Eagles are 4-1 ATS following a SU loss.