Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Parx Racing - Race #4 - Post: 1:46pm - Maiden Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $18,000 Class Rating: 55

Rating: 4

#6 FIREY CHILD (ML=2/1)

FIREY CHILD - No need to look any further. This racer has my cash. Way too much pace. Filly is a few starts into a come back here. Should give a nice effort today. This horse is in the top spot in earnings per race. She looks sharp in today's event.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 WISE TRADE (ML=4/1), #4 QUICK CHILL (ML=5/1), #8 TIMELY PLEASURE (ML=6/1),

WISE TRADE - This filly registered a speed rating in her last event which probably isn't good enough in today's race. QUICK CHILL - Earned a substandard speed figure in the last race in a $10,000 Maiden Claiming race on Dec 30th. Unlikely to see an improved performance off of that fig. TIMELY PLEASURE - Doesn't seem inspiring to me after the lack of any sort of closing talent on December 30th.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Winston - FIREY CHILD - I love to bet sprinters on the quick turnaround. Ness wants to take advantage right away. Let's cash in along with the conditioner.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Putting our cash on #6 FIREY CHILD to win. Have to have odds of at least 1/1 or better though

EXACTA WAGERS:
6 with 4

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
None