CBB - All Regular Plays
    Buffalo -150
    Iona -130
    Michigan State -14

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Rockdeman Sports (CBB) - Indiana +14.5

Allen Eastman - NBA

7-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 203.5 New York at Utah (10:30 p.m., Friday, Jan. 19)

2-Unit Play. Take #812 Utah (-6) over New York (10:30 p.m., Friday, Jan. 19)

I like the Jazz to control this game. They are always a great home team. And they have dominated the Knicks in recent years, going 5-2 SU in their last seven games against New York even though the Knicks have had the upper hand at the window. I expect the Jazz to get it done with defense. They are No. 6 in the league in scoring defense. The Jazz are also just No. 28 in scoring and they are coming off a game where they put up 120 points. They won't do that here. The Knicks are No. 4 in the league in field goal defense. And they are just No. 19 in scoring offense. The Knicks have been on an 'over' streak. But I see that getting shut down here. The 'under' is 4-1 in the last five meetings in this series played in Salt Lake City. The 'under' is 9-4 in Utah's last 13 games and the 'under' is 5-0 in their last five home games. Utah is 5-2 ATS in their last seven games against teams from the East and the favorite is 4-1 ATS in this series. The Knicks are just 2-7 SU in their last nine games and they are coming off a bad loss to Memphis. I think the home team is going to dominate this one and I like them to get it 102-93.

Cal sports 5% under 204.5 Utah/knicks

Joey Cassano

Monmouth +2
    Illinois +5
    Western Michigan +3.5
    Also, a smaller ML for all 3

DR BOB

2* Buffalo-3

Sports Coyote Picks for January 19
    Anthony Chambers

Fox Pick:
    Davidson -5 -110

Coyote Pick:
    Washington Wizards Pickem -110

Wilbur the Beard

CBB Friday:
    1. IND/Mich St over 143.5 -110, 2 units
    2. Manhattan +1.5 -110, 2 units

NBA Friday:
    1. SA/Tor over 205.5 -110, 3 units
    2. Was -130, 2 units

NFL Sunday:
    1. Min -3 EV, (Tgos/Beard Premiums 5 unit play)
    2. Min/Philly over 39.5 -110, 4 units
    3. Jags +7 -110, 3 units
    4. Jack/NE under 46 -110, 3 units

VSI NBA

NBA BASKETBALL

4 Unit Play. Take #813 Indiana -1.5 over Los Angeles Lakers (10:35p.m., Friday January 19)
    The Lakers again will be short-handed as Lonzo Ball will be out tonight and lets throw in that Kuzma/Ingram are both questionable. The Lakers have lost back-to-back games but both of them were road games and I know the Lake Show play better at home but again they are not healthy. The Indiana Pacers are coming off a horrible road loss last night to Portland but the Pacers have still won 5 out 7 and are the better team right now. The Lakers are 2-8 ATS following a SU loss and the Pacers are 4-1-1 ATS against Pacific division teams.

SPS NBA

6-Unit Play. Take #812 Utah (-6) over New York (10:30 p.m., Friday, Jan. 19)

The Knicks are just not a good road team, and Utah is one of the more difficult places to play in the NBA. The Jazz are coming into this game off a rare road win, showing that their confidence is high. The Knicks are going through a rough patch as well as a lengthy road trip, and it is no surprise that these two things coincide. The Knicks are both 1-4 ATS in their last five games against the Western Conference and in their last five games overall. The Jazz on the other hand are 5-2 ATS in their last seven versus the Eastern Conference and 4-1 ATS in their last four home games against a team that has a road winning percentage of .400 or better. Take the home team and lay the points in this matchup.

Best of Luck - Strike Point Sports

Goodfella

3* Triple Dime Total of the Month:
    Brooklyn O206

DR BOB

2* Buffalo-3

**Buffalo (-3) over WESTERN MICHIGAN

Rotation #819 – 4 pm Pacific

Buffalo is 5-0 straight up and 4-0-1 ATS in MAC play and the Bulls have been an underrated team since Missouri transfer Wes Clark became eligible to play, which is understandable given Clark’s 15.4 points, 6.0 assists and 1.6 steals per game on 48% shooting, which is very good for a guard. My ratings favor Buffalo by 6 points and I’ll take Buffalo in a 2-Star Best Bet at -3 points or less (Opinion up to -4).

**New York (+5 ½) over UTAH

Rotation #811 – 7:35 pm Pacific

Utah will get C Rudy Gobert back, which is why this line is higher than it should be, but Gobert coming back does not make up for the Jazz not having Thabo Sefolosha, who is out for the season, and having Joe Johnson back in the rotation. Sefolosha’s +47 plus-minus is best among Utah’s key players and Utah has been outscored by an average of 11.0 points per 48 minutes when the aging and defensively inept Joe Johnson is on the court this season (-104 points in 453.9 minutes). Utah is just 5-11 since Johnson returned from injury, including only 2-4 at home. Gobert’s return could make things even worse given his -42 plus-minus this season and how well Ekpe Udoh has been playing. Udoh not only has a better plus-minus (+55) than Gobert but the overall value of his statistics are better. Taking minutes away from Udoh is not likely to make Utah any better so the line being higher because Gobert is coming back has given us line value in going against the Jazz tonight, who certainly aren’t as good with Johnson playing and without Sefolosha. My player-specific ratings favor Utah by just 2 points in this game even with an additional point added to the home court advantage for the Jazz’ altitude advantage. I’ll take New York in a 2-Star Best Bet at +5 points or more and for 1-Star down to +4.

***Indiana (-1 ½) over L.A. LAKERS

Rotation #813 – 7:35 pm Pacific

I lost with the Pacers last night but Indiana is still an underrated team that is now 8-4 ATS without the overrated Myles Turner and his absence continues to supply some line value on the side of the Pacers. The Lakers, meanwhile, are a bad team without Lonzo Ball. Ball is looked at negatively because of his father but the fact is that Ball is what makes the Lakers go. That not only shows up in his team best -0.8 plus-minus per 48 minutes number but also in the games he has missed this season. The Lakers are 0-8 straight up and 1-7 ATS in the games that Ball has missed with an average losing margin of 17.0 points per game. Los Angeles is a decent 16-20 straight up and 20-16 ATS when Ball plays. Ball and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope are both out tonight and Caldwell-Pope is also a positive impact player. My ratings, based on current personnel favor the Pacers by 7 points and the Pacers are relatively better against worse teams. In fact, Indiana is 16-1 straight up this season against teams that I rate as below average – based on the personnel of each opponent for that game. As an example, that would include two wins over Chicago before Mirotic joined the team but not the loss against the Bulls with Mirotic since the Bulls are not a below average team with Mirotic. The Lakers are clearly a below average team without Ball and Cadwell-Pope and I’m not worried about the lack of rest given that the Pacers just won for me in a Best Bet at Utah on the 15th after playing the previous night. I’ll take Indiana in a 3-Star Best Bet at -2 points or less and for 2-Stars up to -3.

Roz Juarbe NBA Game Of The Month

Miami Heat

Jack Brayman

Top-Rated
    100 Dime
    College Basketball
    Winner # 18 of 28
    BUFFALO BULLS

Indian Cowboy
    3-Unit Play. #807. Take Sacramento Kings +6 over Memphis Grizzlies (Friday @ 8:05pm est)

ANY FAT JACK?? tia

Worlds Worst Picker

W Michigan +3.5
    Wisconsin -5

Ralph Michaels - WagerTalk NBA 5% play (top rated)

jazz/Knicks under 203